Which South Park character are you most like

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RZA
Good little SP Quiz I found...

I thought I'd be more like Cartman, cuz he's my favorite but I ended up being more like Stan instead, go figure lookaround

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=15185

Itzak
"You're Stan Marsh! Probably the sanest of the group, you're the mastermind behind the good plans and can easily resolve problems. To you love is amazing, and you're probably already in it. You can be a smart ass and don't have a problem saying what's on your mind. And you're probably an activist. Dude, this is pretty ****ed up right here."

tongue_ss

Prabhodh
You're Butters! Hoodalalee! Cute and innocent, you almost always have a good time. You find pleasure in the small things, and that's good, considering you live in a piss and white-bread redneck mountain town. However, you're young-ness often puts you under everyone else's control and you have a hard time standing up for yourself. Oh, hamburgers.

smoker4
Lol im Jimmy, wow what a great audience

Kram3r
Originally posted by Itzak
"You're Stan Marsh! Probably the sanest of the group, you're the mastermind behind the good plans and can easily resolve problems. To you love is amazing, and you're probably already in it. You can be a smart ass and don't have a problem saying what's on your mind. And you're probably an activist. Dude, this is pretty ****ed up right here."

tongue_ss

Syren
You scored as Stan Marsh.

You're Stan Marsh! Probably the sanest of the group, you're the mastermind behind the good plans and can easily resolve problems. To you love is amazing, and you're probably already in it. You can be a smart ass and don't have a problem saying what's on your mind. And you're probably an activist. Dude, this is pretty f*cked up right here.

Stan Marsh - 100%
Jimmy - 50%
Timmy - 50%
Butters - 50%
Eric Cartman - 42%
Shelly - 42%
Kenny McCormick - 42%
Kyle Broflovski - 33%
Tweak - 33%

InnerRise
You scored as Kyle Broflovski.

You're Kyle Broflovski! You are firm in your religion, but when things go wrong you question it greatly and wonder if it exists. You believe in others easily, and maybe even have an imaginary friend or two. You're often at the end of a joke because of something about you. You are defensive and have something to say whenever someone says something mean to you. You bastards!

is it comprehensible.....

PandoraMomo

You're Stan Marsh! Probably the sanest of the group, you're the mastermind behind the good plans and can easily resolve problems. To you love is amazing, and you're probably already in it. You can be a smart ass and don't have a problem saying what's on your mind. And you're probably an activist. Dude, this is pretty ****ed up right here.

Stan Marsh 100%

Tweak 92%

Kenny McCormick 75%

Kyle Broflovski 75%

Shelly 67%

Butters 67%

Eric Cartman 67%

Timmy 42%

Jimmy 33%

Daedalus

You're Stan Marsh! Probably the sanest of the group, you're the mastermind behind the good plans and can easily resolve problems. To you love is amazing, and you're probably already in it. You can be a smart ass and don't have a problem saying what's on your mind. And you're probably an activist. Dude, this is pretty ****ed up right here.

Stan Marsh 92%

Jimmy 83%

Timmy 83%

Kyle Broflovski 67%

Eric Cartman 58%

Shelly 50%

Butters 50%

Kenny McCormick 42%

Tweak 33%

LanceWindu
You're Butters! Hoodalalee! Cute and innocent, you almost always have a good time. You find pleasure in the small things, and that's good, considering you live in a piss and white-bread redneck mountain town. However, you're young-ness often puts you under everyone else's control and you have a hard time standing up for yourself. Oh, hamburgers.

Butters 83%
Jimmy 75%
Eric Cartman 75%
Stan Marsh 67%
Tweak 58%
Kyle Broflovski 58%
Shelly 50%
Timmy 42%
Kenny McCormick 42%

lilmisskitten
Aw man, you're Shelly! You seem to be a somewhat violent person and hit those you consider 'turdsh.' You're always yelling at the kids you're babysitting and take your anger out on others.

no expression

schmoll i'm not like that !! cry

§P0oONY
'AY! You're Cartman! Looks like you're the fat one of the bunch. You are controlling, mean, and extremely racist. You always have a smart-ass comment to everything and you want your way all the time. But you enjoy playing by yourself, probably because there's no one to push you around (but mainly because you play with dolls). RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!

Eric Cartman 75%
Jimmy 58%
Shelly 58%
Stan Marsh 58%
Butters 42%
Kenny McCormick 42%
Kyle Broflovski 42%
Timmy 25%
Tweak 25%

w00t

Itzak

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Itzak
Teehee... you play with dolls. eek!

Whatever, Whatever. I do what I want!

~Da Rev~
Butters

gabbygood22
the fat one . i like the fat one the most

Raven Guardia

Vinny Valentine
'AY! You're Cartman! Looks like you're the fat one of the bunch. You are controlling, mean, and extremely racist. You always have a smart-ass comment to everything and you want your way all the time. But you enjoy playing by yourself, probably because there's no one to push you around (but mainly because you play with dolls). RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!

Anyone could have bet I would have got this one.

vincent

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

Anyone could have bet I would have got this one.

vincent Yeah. Because you're fat and canadian. And you have a popcorn/pizza making machine in your basement. glare

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Yeah. Because you're fat and canadian. And you have a popcorn/pizza making machine in your basement. glare

Only 1 part of that was true anymore.

I never was fat, and I don't live in the basement anymore, not since we moved sad.

gabbygood22
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Yeah. Because you're fat and canadian. And you have a popcorn/pizza making machine in your basement. glare laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by gabbygood22
laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

That really wasn't that funny.

He's called me that for 2 years now scared

gabbygood22
youpi o ok well its very funny two me..... so you know him in real life??? smile

RZA
Hmm...interesting to see some of the results

gabbygood22
haha ya

Ultraman Baltan

I'm actually really not surprised. I always thought I was mostly like Butters and Stan.

Ronny
Stan Marsh

92%

Butters

92%

Tweak

83%

Eric Cartman

67%

Kenny McCormick

67%

Jimmy

58%

Timmy

50%

Kyle Broflovski

42%

Shelly

42%

TheKingofKINGS!

Stan Marsh

100%

Eric Cartman

83%

Shelly

67%

Jimmy

67%

Butters

67%

Kyle Broflovski

42%

Timmy

33%

Tweak

25%

Kenny McCormick

25%

ILoveMyDaniel
You scored as Butters.

Ultraman Baltan
Stan Marsh 100%
Timmy 92%
Tweak 83%
Kenny 83%
Butters 75%
Kyle 67%
Cartman 67%
Shelly 67%

Inspectah Deck
http://images.quizfarm.com/1111283949butters.gif

XNavyXSEALX
You scored as Jimmy.
Y-y-you're Ji-ji-jimmy! One of the nicer kids in South Park. You have trouble expressing yourself, and it can sometimes get you into trouble. But you are an excellent comedian anyways!

Jimmy=100%
Stan Marsh=92%
Kyle Broflovski=83%
Tweak=58%
Butters=58%
Timmy=50%
Eric Cartman=25%
Shelly=17%
Kenny McCormick=17%

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
kenny, i'm.

Blanka
butters

Leo.M
http://images.quizfarm.com/1111285094stan.gif

BlackSunshine

Stan Marsh

100%
Butters

83%
Kyle Broflovski

75%
Tweak

75%
Kenny McCormick

67%
Jimmy

58%
Timmy

50%
Eric Cartman

42%
Shelly

33%

Lyna303
haha...im butters...

Yuna89
it says im stan marsh.

XNavyXSEALX
No one is Jimmy, except one person.

Losers no expression

Ladyluck
I got Stan ermm

XNavyXSEALX
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I got Stan ermm

Y-y-y-you're such a p-p-poser!

undercoverninja
Looks like you're Tweak. Can you handle the pressure? Lay off the coffee, dude. Seriously. You're constantly fidgeting and twitching and you're completely paranoid. GAH!
w00t

Roland
You scored as Tweak.

Looks like you're Tweak. Can you handle the pressure? Lay off the coffee, dude. Seriously. You're constantly fidgeting and twitching and you're completely paranoid. GAH!

WrathfulDwarf
Butters? messed

Roland
Who wants to be Butters! shocking

RZA
laughing out loud What's wrong with being Butters?

Btw, I think some of you guys are holding back on the questions. I don't think you're being entirely honest when answering. I thought we'd have a lot more Cartmans in here but it seems like the majority are ending up as Stans

Darth Kreiger
I got Kyle

WrathfulDwarf
Butters is awesome.

I just never thought to be that innocent. blink

Roland
I do admit in the episode where they buy the Ninja Weapons and Butters gets the shuriken in his eye is IMO one of the funniest moments ever. laughing

BackFire
You scored as Eric Cartman.

Stan Marsh

75%

Eric Cartman

75%

Butters

67%

Shelly

50%

Kenny McCormick

50%

Jimmy

50%

Kyle Broflovski

33%

Timmy

33%

Tweak

25%

bogen

Stan Marsh

100%

Kyle Broflovski

83%

Butters

75%

Jimmy

67%

Kenny McCormick

50%

Eric Cartman

50%

Timmy

33%

Shelly

33%

Tweak

17%

Storm

Stan Marsh: 83%
Butters: 67%
Kyle Broflovski: 67%
Kenny McCormick: 58%
Jimmy: 58%
Eric Cartman: 42%
Timmy: 25%
Tweak: 17%
Shelly: 0%

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

IceJaw
You scored as Jimmy.

Y-y-you're Ji-ji-jimmy! One of the nicer kids in South Park. You have trouble expressing yourself, and it can sometimes get you into trouble. But you are an excellent comedian anyways!

erm

Jimmy 67%

Tweak 67%

Timmy 67%

Stan Marsh 67%

Butters 67%

Eric Cartman 67%

Shelly 50%

Kenny McCormick 42%

Kyle Broflovski 25%

Council#13
You scored as Jimmy.

Jimmy

100%
Eric Cartman

100%
Butters

92%
Stan Marsh

75%
Tweak

67%
Shelly

58%
Kyle Broflovski

58%
Timmy

50%
Kenny McCormick

50%

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.