This Place is Boring me Sh*tless...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

This Board Lix
What the hell happened to Kai Lein? He's the only reason this board should have existed. Without that obnoxious punk, this board sucks goat balls.

Itzak
Originally posted by This Board Lix
What the hell happened to Kai Lein? He's the only reason this board should have existed. Without that obnoxious punk, this board sucks goat balls.

Hah! Sock much?

Impediment
Choke yourself, you troll sonofaf*ckhead.

~Flamboyant~
What the hell happened to Kai Lein? He's the only reason this board should have existed. Without that obnoxious punk, this board sucks goat balls. So basically you just admitted to being as sock. Allow me.............HAHA YOU'RE A FUNNY LITTLE WHITE NERDY KID WHO LOVES DIGIMON AND IS IN A GANG THAT STEALS STUFF YOU ALSO LIKE TO SMOKE CIGARETTES ON VIDEOS YOU FILM TO CURSE OUT PEOPLE OVER THE INTERNET TO LOOK TOUGH! BUT YOU REALLY DON'T! ***.

Lumanix
That's not Kai Lein, I know Kai Lein's actual sock.

~Flamboyant~
He could have two. sad Or this could be a Kai Lein gang member.

Lumanix
I look pretty in pink.

This Board Lix
You can all eat my anus.

Lumanix
evillaugh

Itzak

Well, let's see... he made a retarded little video about how much he hated everyone at KMC including the Mods and about how tough he waz smokin' his weed yo homie. He got banned, socked, got banned again, socked again and got banned yet again. ermm

Lumanix
He wuz makin' mad stax of benji's on da streez sellin' dat angel dust yo

This Board Lix
I'm not that punk, I just saw the thread about his video - he erased it off You Tube. Does anyone have a copy? I want to see it. I have a feeling that little douche-bag probably has a point.

Captain REX
I think it would be funny if someone actually DID eat your anus. Can you imagine how painful that'd be?

Doc Potato
You can all eat my anus. How the Hell do you eat a CRACK?

Doc Potato
I'm not that punk, I just saw the thread about his video - he erased it off You Tube. Does anyone have a copy? I want to see it. I have a feeling that little douche-bag probably has a point. Nah, I just had it on my favourites... did he delete the Numa Numa and Numa English too?

Doc Potato
Originally posted by Itzak
Well, let's see... he made a retarded little video about how much he hated everyone at KMC including the Mods and about how tough he waz smokin' his weed yo homie. He got banned, socked, got banned again, socked again and got banned yet again. ermm He also made this little masterpiece!
The Numa Numa by Kai Lien/ Fox14/ RedFox

This Board Lix
Someone dig up that video before I start b*tch slapping all you fudgepackers.

Kram3r

Jesus, don't you have some sort of existence that doesn't have to be shared with KMC? Or are you that drawn to Itzak's sexiness that you can't help yourself?

WickedTexasMomA
lol That clip was funny. I would like to see how he looks in 5 or so years, His got that little cute little nerdy look that gets even better with time.^^"

Crusher
All the members here are 7th graders.

Syren
laughing

I commented, that was actually pretty funny... he knew all the words, shocking big grin

Doc Potato
What the hell happened to Kai Lein? He's the only reason this board should have existed. Without that obnoxious punk, this board sucks goat balls. Has anyone noticed he joined only yesterday yet he already knows all about Kai Lein? confused *cough*sock*cough*!

Syren
I think it's become clear he's a sock. But who is he? detective

Council#13

Get out no expression

Doc Potato
Originally posted by Syren
I think it's become clear he's a sock. But who is he? detective Now, I'm not suggesting anything... but he's a sock of Kai Lein... wink

Doc Potato
I just reported him 4 or 5 times in a row becaue I was bored. 3 of them were on 1 single post and had different reasons!!! eek!

Council#13
laughing

Doc Potato
Originally posted by Council#13
laughing I also PMed Storm with a sock check request for him. laughing out loud

Council#13
Hopefully Storm, in all her knowledge, will know who it is.

lil bitchiness
The sock check turned up with nothing.

Control yourselves as far as foul language goes, as I will be issuing warnings, should you fail to adhere.

Closing.

lil bitchiness
Oh and a temp ban for This Board Lix, till we decide on the socking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.