Psylocke vs Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David_Richards
Okay see how its done.

Psylocke and Nightwing are trying to take each other out they both break into the same wherehouse and try to hunt each other down.

Who wins?

DarkCrawler
Psylocke telekinetically collapses the building on Nightwing.

Or takes him out telepathically. I am not sure which power she has these days.

David_Richards
TK now she was TP for like 80% of her time in the comics.

MERCILOUS
Toilet Paper? What's TP?

don't shiv
Nightwing would tap Psylocke, with no Tp she'll not see him coming.

& yes by lulling Betsy into a false sense of security Nightwing will get past her tk shields.

MERCILOUS
Telepathy? I guess that makes more sense than toilet paper.

Lucid Lui
Nightwing gets murdered.

don't shiv
not if Nightwing retrieves his jaw off the floor fast enough to evade a Line of sight Tk attack

Lucid Lui
She doesn't need to see him, she can just collapse the whole warehouse like DC said. Plus, she's just as much a ninja as Nightwing.

He has no chance.

don't shiv
Nightwing amscrays.while Psylocke is redecorating .

marvelprince
Psylocke wins. Without her powers it would have been a good fight but with this is kinda overkill

ExodusCloak
Psylocke wins....

Spite thread...I thought you wanted to make the fight fair..?

Innerhype
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Psylocke wins....

Spite thread...I thought you wanted to make the fight fair..?

Nonsense, this isn't a spite thread at all

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Innerhype
Nonsense, this isn't a spite thread at all

You don't think placing a ninja mutant with "mountain shattering TK" up against a ninja human is spite? confused

Although it could have been unintentional...by the thread starter...anyway the fight is still lopsided...even more so then the Cyclops one...

Metalmanx
Originally posted by David_Richards
Okay see how its done.

Psylocke and Nightwing are trying to take each other out they both break into the same wherehouse and try to hunt each other down.

Who wins?

What happened to making a fair fight?

Psylocke obliterates him. Everytime.

endrict
betsy wins

Innerhype
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
You don't think placing a ninja mutant with "mountain shattering TK" up against a ninja human is spite?

Sure, but we aren't talking about your run-of-the-mill hand ninja cronie here and given this situation I think Nightwing makes this a good fight

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Innerhype
Sure, but we aren't talking about your run-of-the-mill hand ninja cronie here and given this situation I think Nightwing makes this a good fight

Betsy isn't your run of the mill Ninja either...

BTW Ninja or no Ninja she has TK...he doesn't....which makes this an unfair fight....hence the spite thread remark....

Unless you were being sarcastic about the whole thing @_@...

Jyppe
Innerhype, do you happen to be related to David Richards guy? Maybe something to do with his clothing? *Hint Hint*

Either way, Betsy takes this 10/10 because she would sneak up to Nightwing because she's a ninja and she'd strike at the best possible moment roll eyes (sarcastic)

Innerhype
Originally posted by Jyppe
Innerhype, do you happen to be related to David Richards guy? Maybe something to do with his clothing? *Hint Hint*

Either way, Dick takes this 10/10 because he would sneak up to Psylocke because he's a ninja and he'd strike at the best possible moment roll eyes (sarcastic)

That was low.

Take this... ^^^Fixed stick out tongue

Skeets
So nightwing's becoming the new Wolverine/Captain America?

don't shiv
Not gonna happen.

David_Richards
Actually in hand to hand combat betsy prolly wouldnt use her TK if she didnt have to. although she still would take it in a hand to hand fight.

ExodusCloak
Actually in hand to hand combat betsy prolly wouldnt use her TK if she didnt have to. although she still would take it in a hand to hand fight.

She's used it to amp her Strength and Durability up...that usually helps when she goes H2H...plus she can levitate with it...

But anyway the quickest thing to do is bring the entire building down...on Nightwing...then level the area with her TK...

David_Richards
I know im just saying in a hand to hand fight without the TK she still takes him.

ExodusCloak
I know im just saying in a hand to hand fight without the TK she still takes him.

Oh...Fair enough...

endrict
betsy wont use her TK but she might use hear psyblade.

don't shiv
Nightwing owns Psylocke in H2H

endrict
betsy kicks him in the balls, then uses her psi-blade when he is down.

Jyppe
What balls? You mean the ones Batman has on his wall in Batcave..?

David_Richards
Originally posted by don't shiv
Nightwing owns Psylocke in H2H

I dissagree, betsy has had just as much if nto more training then nightwing.

She was trained by the Hand, Wolverine, Manadrin.

Betsy is faster, more agile, and mroe focused when fighting.

DarkCrawler
She's by no means more agile. Nightwing is the most agile streetlevel hero there is. He's been practing acrobatics from his birth.

endrict
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
She's by no means more agile. Nightwing is the most agile streetlevel hero there is. He's been practing acrobatics from his birth.

yup.

David_Richards
Still i think her training and what shes been able to do in fights outmatches Nightwing.

endrict
I think betsy has the upper hand here because when it comes down to crunch time she will go for the kill if she has to, where nightwing won't.

Jyppe

Even more than Nightcrawler or Spider-man? Or is it because he's a ninja and he has been trained to be "best"? laughing out loud

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Jyppe
Even more than Nightcrawler or Spider-man? Or is it because he's a ninja and he has been trained to be "best"? laughing out loud

I don't consider Spider-Man street level...

And Nightcrawler might be more agile then Dick. I forgot him...he has similar training plus superhuman agility...

Silent Master
Gambit is also supposed to have agility as part of his powers.

ExtraMision5555
Nightwing is definately top 3, agility wise

David_Richards
This is MY thread, stay on topic and leave the childish nonsense on your own threads.

Silent Master
Pot meet kettle, kettle say hello to pot

David_Richards
Well if yuou spam post here or get off topic Ill get the mods to deal with you.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Silent Master
Pot meet kettle, kettle say hello to pot Indeed.Originally posted by David_Richards
Well if yuou spam post here or get off topic Ill get the mods to deal with you. Well I don't know about everyone else but I sure am quaking in my stylish yet affordable boots.

Psylocke wins with extreme ease in this "fair fight"

ExtraMision5555
how ironic

What If...
David, this is not YOUR thread, how many times do we have to tell you sad

Pyslocke wins in all aspects.

With her tk she is stronger, faster, more durabile, more agile, and it would just take one psy-blade to the ****ing face.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by What If...
David, this is not YOUR thread, how many times do we have to tell you sad

Pyslocke wins in all aspects.

With her tk she is stronger, faster, more durabile, more agile, and it would just take one psy-blade to the ****ing face.
or stomach for that matter

What If...
Face > stomach

Silent Master
Well if yuou spam post here or get off topic Ill get the mods to deal with you.

Like they dealt with you for spamming the other thread for over 10 pages by quoting yourself over and over?

David_Richards
LOL well they werent the thread starter, and we are in agreement, Psylocke beats him. glad to see you think im right.

And Xmarksthespot, I told you the quaking will stop as soon as you check into rehab. Man, its time for you to get help.

What If...
lol. YOU are not right. YOU are just annoying, please just GTFO.

But before you go, make another spite thread about a character no one really cares about.

Seriously. This is your like 5th Nightwing Vs Opponent he will never beat thread.

ExtraMision5555
LOL

I agree, exept, i love nightwing sad

although
not to a creepy extent as somewhat apparent here

David_Richards
And you still seem to read them, I know Im doing my job thanks.

emporerpants
the irony of it all is....staggering

David_Richards
I dont care wether you like me or hate me, your reading thats what matters.

bigbran
Not caring.

emporerpants
matters how? what difference does it make if i read your thread? are you simply trying to waste my time?

David_Richards
Again I dont care wether you care, your reading and thats all I need to be happy, that and a few pics of bigbran topless

badabing
Thats an unrealistic fight that favors only psylocke.

yes it does, the whole idea of a ninja or assassin is that you dotn see them comming. Its a tactic thats been used on cyclops more then once int he comics. Gauntlet did it in X-factor and he didnt use any special powers or anything he just snuck up and puched him in the back of the head. End of story.

If cyclops knows hes comming then its not a realistic fight. Cause Nightwing would be able to move without making a sound. and as ive stated before I dont care what others think. If a large group of people claim the moon is made of cheese it doesnt make it any more true ethier.

the exprssion "Rules were made to be broken" comes to mind. Sometimes Rules are made without taking into accoutn all conceivable circumstances therefor exceptions need to be made.

You want a situation that heavily favors psylocke.

I want one that does the same for Nightwing.

The difference is my way given how both people fight and were trained to fight is the more realistic one. Especially since people have used the same tactic to take psylocke out before.

its a bad match up. lol

If its not doen the way it would be in the comics then its not a realistic fight.

And realistic to you is having psylocke win, Like I said we arent going to solve anything here cause we both believe to strongly in our sides of this. All this is, is just bickering.

And sure some people have like Deathstroke or batman himself or Azreal, Other BETTER trained Ninjas or assassins. psylocke has training but not THAT kind of training.

Obviously Marvel would allow psylocke to be defeated in that way since they have before.

And I think making someone fight in a way they never normally would and takign away ceritan skills is unfair.

We've been over all this before.

No your doign the same thing to NW, taking away his training in stealth training and how he fights.

Again we have been over all of this before.

prep is part of the stealth, do you not understand what the word Stealth refferers to? It means going in undetected and not giving away that hes there.

Again weve been over this, is there nothing new to bring up?

yes but stealth isnt a major part of how psylocke fights but for NW it is.

We;ve been over this already too,

anything new that hasnt been argued to death?

that pic has already been argued as well.

The fight stipulations are grossly designed to elminiate NW's strenghs, its a spite thread and we've been through it all before.

in a reaslitic fight NW sneaks up on psylocke and takes him out from behind without making a sound.

whistle

shifty

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Skeets
So nightwing's becoming the new Wolverine/Captain America? It seems so my friend.

emporerpants
ha, so out of morbid curiosity, why does my or anyone's reading your thread make you happy? are you really that attention starved?

David_Richards
nope ot just makes me happy.

And in this one they both have prep time, so its fair.

badabing
Again I dont care wether you care, your reading and thats all I need to be happy, that and a few pics of bigbran topless
And see who topless?! eek2 blink wacko thumb down What the f**k? messed huh eer
Please seek help. no expression

emporerpants
yup, attention whore

badabing
Originally posted by emporerpants
yup, attention whore
Maybe this dude doesn't have friends. sad He could be a teenager with no pull and clout or a 40 year old living in a basement.

What If...
Hey...guys....you reading my thread....makes me so very happy...droolio

David_Richards
LMAO, you guys are great. anyone single?

Metalmanx
I don't consider Spider-Man street level...

And Nightcrawler might be more agile then Dick. I forgot him...he has similar training plus superhuman agility...

Gambit and DD have slightly superior agility, in my opinon.

As well as Beast. Unless you don't count him.

DarkCrawler
Gambit maybe. Beast too. But they are superhuman.

DD, on the other hand, doesn't have superhuman powers, and his training and experience in acrobatics isn't as large. Nightwing is better in my opinion. I think he has better feats too.

David_Richards
Thats why this is a perfect match up, both ninjas, both get prep.

Metalmanx
Gambit maybe. Beast too. But they are superhuman.

DD, on the other hand, doesn't have superhuman powers, and his training and experience in acrobatics isn't as large. Nightwing is better in my opinion. I think he has better feats too.

Eh. Debatable. It's not really that big a deal for me, so I'm not gonna get all up in arms about it.

Just my personal opinion. I think DD is either slightly more agile, or equal in agility to Nightwing.

Which, again, is not an insult to Nightwing at all.

What If...
Umm you still don't see the difference?

PSYLOCKE HAS TELEKENISIS.
She drops the building on him.
To him, her shields are inpenitrable
She can make a knife with the speed of thought to 1-hit-KO him
She lifts him off the ground making him unable to move, and has her way with him.
She breaks him in half with a thought.
She strangles him his own clothes.
She flys 30 feet above him and spits on him, crushing his skull.

Even fight? Please. you are an idiot.

David_Richards
Have you ever seen Psylocke fight in a stituation like this? Remember shes a ninja and has a sense of honor, she wouldnt use it unless she has to and shes not a murderer.

When she fought Revanche the second time she didnt, when she fought Spiral the last time she didnt, when she fought Matsuo she didnt.

Silent Master
So now it matters how people fight in the comics?

David_Richards
yes in my threads it most ceritianly does, see what happens in the comics are facts and I prefer objective arguements base don facts, not subjective ones based on opinions.

Look I know I come off abrasive. But Im really only interested in what can be proven not in opinion.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Silent Master
So now it matters how people fight in the comics? Well obviously it does. I mean Psylocke would never collapse a building on someone, least of all a fellow hero. Oh wait...
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/1685/uxm464011hp0.th.jpg

David_Richards
And who is it shes crushing there? And be prepared to prove it.

And theres plenty of instances where shes facing people in honorable combat and greatly reduces how she uses her powers.

Again, try to read full comics not little bits here and there.

xmarksthespot
And who is it shes crushing there? And be prepared to prove it.

And theres plenty of instances where shes facing people in honorable combat and greatly reduces how she uses her powers.

Again, try to read full comics not little bits here and there. Rachel Summers. Same arc she temporarily traps Nocturne in a telekinetic bubble.

Ah I see, so you want to greatly reduce her using her powers to fight Nightwing, because clearly that's not bias in the least.

David_Richards
i want to make it a fair fight, and i still say in pure H2H she takes him.

And those people arent fellow ninjas or Smaurais. Whren she fights them she fights with honor.

xmarksthespot
Interesting we've come full circle with "They're ninja." being once again your sole justification.

batdude123
This is completely rediculous. eer

Psylocke, no contest.

David_Richards
its how she fights, with honor. IF shes facing an opponent with no powers who is a martial arts master she would fight honorable with just her skills

xmarksthespot
If you wanted her to fight with just her skills you should have made the thread solely H2H. You didn't.

Psylocke fights to the best of her abilities which includes her powers in this thread that you made. Making it an utter curbstomp.

She can shield half a city with telekinesis, fortify her own body increasing her strength, speed and durability, collapse buildings, trap people in TK bubbles, her TK katana can cut through practically anything, and when it passes through people they pass out. She can fly.

And she's a skilled martial artist.

David_Richards
But thats not how she fights in the comics, and thats what my threads include.

Every time in the comics where she has faced someone with martial arts training that hasnt tried to use powers on here she has fought using only her fighting skills.

Im not suprized an honorable fight is beyond your ability to comprehend.

Juntai
But thats not how she fights in the comics, and thats what my threads include.

Every time in the comics where she has faced someone with martial arts training that hasnt tried to use powers on here she has fought using only her fighting skills.

Im not suprized an honorable fight is beyond your ability to comprehend. Read and comprehend the forum rules before debating.

David_Richards
Fourms rules are nice, but rules are made to be broken and in my threads they are more what you would call guidelines.

IF you dont liek it you dont have to comment on my threads.

xmarksthespot
Fourms rules are nice, but rules are made to be broken and in my threads they are more what you would call guidelines.Under the same premise your "guidelines" on how she should fight mean nothing. The forum rules are the forum rules, they encompass the threads within the forum.
IF you dont liek it you dont have to comment on my threads. Ironic. Pots. Kettles. Stones. Glasshouses.

batdude123
Fourms rules are nice, but rules are made to be broken and in my threads they are more what you would call guidelines.

IF you dont liek it you dont have to comment on my threads.

What the hell gives you the right to be like that? You certainly haven't been here long enough to be feeling all high and mighty like that. roll eyes (sarcastic) Rules are here for a reason. IF you don't like them, PM Tron like he asked you to do several times. Until the rules are actually changed, YOU along with everybody else have to follow them. It's that simple. You are not above the rules here. Get that garbage out of your head. If you think you're above the other people here, then you can f*ck off, because we don't want your company around here. Follow the rules, or leave. It's that simple. Go some place else where you're not the most hated poster.

David_Richards
Sorry the rules are alittle different on this and my other threads, I'm not going to change so if you dont liek them then its your problem not mine

Juntai

IF you dont liek it you dont have to comment on my threads. Then you would need to be more specific on what you are changing in the thread, because most of the more experienced debators keep the forum rules in mind when deciding who wins.

You would need to actually write in the initial post everything you intend the fight to be, otherwise it follows standard forum rules.

David_Richards
Well since everyone is reading this let me state:

1/ In my threads there is no such things as PIS or CIS.

2. People fight the way they do in the comics.

3. Only evidence form comics is allowed everything else is speculation.

Juntai
Well since everyone is reading this let me state:

1/ In my threads there is no such things as PIS or CIS.

2. People fight the way they do in the comics.

3. Only evidence form comics is allowed everything else is speculation. So in your threads Spiderman can kick Thanos around, because he did it in the comics?

And Galactus is lower on the chain than Thor and Invisibile Woman?

emporerpants
so david, why should we follow your rules? you don't follow the forum rules, so why should we follow yours? psylocke drops the building on him.

Validus
I agree with David. The rest of you guys need to stop being bucketheads.

David_Richards
Whatevers in the comics is legal in my threads and she coudl do that but she never would.

emporerpants
i follow the forum rules, thanks. psylocke drops the building on him.

David_Richards
LOL Just becuase you say it doesnt make it true.

You cant beat me, I never stop go on and on and on and I have a blast doing it.

The fact that you every reply makes me giddy.

batdude123

The fact that you every reply makes me giddy.

The fact that we every reply makes you giddy???? eer

David_Richards
yeah it shows your ready and you care about what im saying. Or your just trying some vain hopeless attempt to annoy me whihc still shows you care.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by batdude123
The fact that we every reply makes you giddy???? eer Basically he's a troll and an attention whore, we already established this, remember?

emporerpants
ok attention whore, whatever you say! way to debate by the way! you sure showed me and the rest of the board! roll eyes (sarcastic)

David_Richards
and yet you still respond LMAO,.

Validus
Originally posted by Validus
I agree with David. The rest of you guys need to stop being bucketheads.
I think you need to lay off the insults X.

emporerpants
hey david, YOUR every response makes ME giddy!

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
It's the fastest growing craze since PokemonOriginally posted by xmarksthespot
It's the fastest growing craze since PokemonOriginally posted by xmarksthespot
It's the fastest growing craze since PokemonIt's the fastest growing craze since Pokemon, Val.

David_Richards
hey david, YOUR every response makes ME giddy!

Glad to see I envoke that kind off response from you

emporerpants
oh indeed! your attempt to disguise how big of a hypocrite you are totally worked! anyway, x is right, you're a troll and attention whore. see ya.

David_Richards
LOL you'll be back,

Whats wrong I made it a fair fight and H2H she kicks his ass.

batdude123
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Basically he's a troll and an attention whore, we already established this, remember?

I know. I was just TRYING to emphasize the mistake in his sentence. Didn't anybody else catch that?

C1nd3r
Nightwing drops his pants. Then they both win.

David_Richards
LOL how about Psylocke drops her pants and they both win?

What If...
..You are so annoying.

You don't come off abrasive, or intimidating, or intelligent for that matter I don't get how people like you exist.

ROFLOLMAOLMFAOLOLZ.

David_Richards
LOL well you keep posting so at least I know your interested.

bigbran

The fact that you every reply makes me giddy. So you also have Wolverine killing Surfer?
Because it happened in a comic( a what if) but it was a comic none-the-less.

David_Richards
What ifs arent canon material. and usueally theres extenuating circumstances that can be debated around.

bigbran
What ifs arent canon material. and usueally theres extenuating circumstances that can be debated around. So you accept Wolverine beating Lobo?
Storm beating Wonder Woman?

David_Richards
I accept canon material.

bigbran
I accept canon material. That is just retarded!!
You accept Wolverine beating Lobo? There is no point in debating with you.

David_Richards
actually I do not believe the first Marvel vs DC is held as canon and that was voted on by the fans.

What If...
CREEP.

I'm not interested in watching a house on fire.

But I'll turn my head and look anyways.

Your thread does not interest me. Everyone bashing you does yes

David_Richards
Whatever get s you reading is fine by me.

What If...
Umm do you think this thread is your personal book or something?

I could honestly care less that you made it, I didn't even notice until you mentioned how you seem to think because you made the thread you get to defy all the forum rules.

You are pathetic, and if you honestly think I read for you topics, I don't.
Like I said, I like to watch you get e-bashed, because even online you are hated.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by What If...
Umm do you think this thread is your personal book or something?

I could honestly care less that you made it, I didn't even notice until you mentioned how you seem to think because you made the thread you get to defy all the forum rules.

You are pathetic, and if you honestly think I read for you topics, I don't.
Like I said, I like to watch you get e-bashed, because even online you are hated.
laughing
owned
and Psylocke wins 10/10 easilly

David_Richards
1. Youve obviously read it since youve commented on the contents of it.

2. ive been saying psylocke would win since the start.

LOL keep reading.

ExtraMision5555
psylocke drops the building on him.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by C1nd3r
Nightwing drops his pants.

Silent Master
its how she fights, with honor. IF shes facing an opponent with no powers who is a martial arts master she would fight honorable with just her skills

Like how Nightwing goes around ninja-punching heroes that don't know their in a fight?

David_Richards
Yup, exactly. same as psylocke would do if she got the drop on him.

Reading guy and by all means keep commenting.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I can't see Night Wing beating someone who knows how to fight as well as he does, but can also read his mind. She wouldn't even need any of her other powers.

David_Richards
I think she can take him in H2H alone.

ExtraMision5555
I think she can take him in H2H alone.

I duno, maybe. Nightwing is rather viscious

What If...
Then why make the thread? Admitting to spite?

And why do you take enjoyment out of us "LOL reading your thread", I don't think you seem to realise we read your threads to laugh at you...

David_Richards
and you dont get that as logn as your reading Im happy.

What If...
and you don't get WE love watching you make a fool out of yourself

hang

David_Richards
Again as long as your reading im happy.

Silent Master
If that were true you wouldn't have pm'd a mod to close the other thread.

David_Richards
lol well when a thread is done its done, as long as you keep reading its kool. enjoy

Silent Master
Like I said, we might believe you if you hadn't pm'd a mod to get the other one closed.

That being said, I'm going to do the one thing you can't, this is my last post in this thread.

If I know you, you won't be able to do the same.

David_Richards
LOL its my thread why wouldnt I post in it again? lol

You'll be back.

JohnnyDo3
draw he he he nightwing would bring psylocke to bed

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
draw he he he nightwing would bring psylocke to bed

Reported.

shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.