I made some woman feel worthless at the gas station yesterday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Peters
I was picking up a money order and a Slim Fast at the G-station last night and overheard some white trash woman in her 30s talking to the fat cashier who was prepping my m/o.... "And I met him on New Year's Eve and we'd been goin out. So last weekend guess what- he calls me from JAIL." She had that smile on her face like, "I'm SPECIAL white trash. My boyfreeend's in PREESIN!" I stood there with a curled mouth and sarcastic sneer, wearing dark shades and sporting my Polo short-sleeved shirt with my sweater wrapped around my neck. She kind of saw my sneer but tried to ignore it and then continued, "and then he tells me he's got thousands of dollars in child support payments." The fat cashier just smiled and shook her head like everything was okay.
I took a sip of my Slim Fast and said, "Sounds like a keeper!" with a pompous smile.

She looked at me with that SAME guilty conscious expression I get when I roll my eyes and shake my head at a white single mom in the G-store with a mullato child, and she said,

"Oh like you know him or something?"

WEEEEEEEAAAAK!

I just flipped my shades down, chewing my Red Man gum and grinned again ... "I know enough just from what you told me."

Must have SUCKED for her, watching a freshly shaven handsome kid stroll out of there as she reflected on her decision to get with loser dudes. I bet the cashier was checking out the ass of my cotton Dockers as well.

Late summer, the air is cool, and the G-dawg is in full effect and making chicks MELT.

Council#13
First of all, you do have a rather high opinion of yourself. Second of all, she was stupid if she couldn't find something to say to that. Well not really actually. That would have caught me off guard. Anyway, nice sneer. And sarcastic face. I smirk. I don't mean to. It's just that my face muscles are too lazy.

smoker4
Originally posted by General Peters
I was picking up a money order and a Slim Fast at the G-station last night and overheard some white trash woman in her 30s talking to the fat cashier who was prepping my m/o.... "And I met him on New Year's Eve and we'd been goin out. So last weekend guess what- he calls me from JAIL." She had that smile on her face like, "I'm SPECIAL white trash. My boyfreeend's in PREESIN!" I stood there with a curled mouth and sarcastic sneer, wearing dark shades and sporting my Polo short-sleeved shirt with my sweater wrapped around my neck. She kind of saw my sneer but tried to ignore it and then continued, "and then he tells me he's got thousands of dollars in child support payments." The fat cashier just smiled and shook her head like everything was okay.
I took a sip of my Slim Fast and said, "Sounds like a keeper!" with a pompous smile.

She looked at me with that SAME guilty conscious expression I get when I roll my eyes and shake my head at a white single mom in the G-store with a mullato child, and she said,

WEEEEEEEAAAAK!

I just flipped my shades down, chewing my Red Man gum and grinned again ... "I know enough just from what you told me."

Must have SUCKED for her, watching a freshly shaven handsome kid stroll out of there as she reflected on her decision to get with loser dudes. I bet the cashier was checking out the ass of my cotton Dockers as well.

Late summer, the air is cool, and the G-dawg is in full effect and making chicks MELT.

Wow, you're like my hero or something, seriously dude, i love arrogance so much

dr. pookie
if you tell a woman that she has a flat-booty, she will also feel worthless

Lady Fianna
Originally posted by dr. pookie
if you tell a woman that she has a flat-booty, she will also feel worthless Does that work if you tell a man his balls haven't dropped yet/ has a tiny penis which he must replace with an over the top ego problem? Because that was the comment I was about to come out with.

PandoraMomo

WEEEEEEEAAAAK!

so you just have a supierority complex when it involves women?
or are you just that arrogant?

Xirius

WEEEEEEEAAAAK!

So basically, you hear a woman talking......
you make a lot of assumptions about "what they really mean"..........
then you insult them, and walk away thinking, "Wow, thats another woman who's learned a lesson because I acted like a pr*ck"

and then..............you go online and make threads bragging about it?

You have serious issues with women. I dont think you even know why you're so angry with them, you seem to just use little reasons that might have nothing to do with you to insult them.

Britrogue
Damn! You do have a high opinion of yourself.

Flavio
those threads are laughable...
his bubble is so strong that he just doesnt realize who is the real "worthless" in these situations...

Council#13
Originally posted by Britrogue
Damn! You do have a high opinion of yourself.

I know, he does, doesnt he?

Britrogue
I couldn't even read all of the other thread. It was just too sad and humiliating.

Council#13
I didn't even bother to read it barker

Britrogue
You should at least read his initial entry. It's quite funny to see how highly he rates himself.

Vinny Valentine
I Didn't read it, because its too early and too long.

vincent

Council#13
You should at least read his initial entry. It's quite funny to see how highly he rates himself.

Really? The end of this one shows how highly he thinks of himself. "Some handsome kid"? Talk about self delusional

Lightningrod

WEEEEEEEAAAAK!

why would you drink a slim fast ewww
now that was even worse than what you did stick out tongue

Jen'ari
laughing laughing This guy is hilarious.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Jen'ari
laughing laughing This guy is hilarious.

I smell a stolen signature.

vincent

Jen'ari
Me and Land talked about it and it's all cool.

Vinny Valentine
Me and Land talked about it and it's all cool.

But Lana Wasn't the one using it, so doesn't that defeat the purpose of making someone a signature hmm

vincent

lil bitchiness

WEEEEEEEAAAAK!

Wow, single white trashy mothers!

I smell a racist, sexist, ignorant little boy. A little too much emphasis on her colour, don't you think?

Anyway, your ignorance and arrogance is mind numbing. I doubt very much you made that woman feel anything other than happy as they both laughed at your ridiculous apperance and attitude.

Made me laugh just imagening, and I wasn't even there.

Jen'ari
Land said it was ok.

Council#13
Who is this "Land" you constantly refer to?

Jen'ari
The member who made this sig.

Council#13
Is that half the name or something?

FeceMan
This thread is pretty pathetic. I expected some retarded "I feel so guilty" crap. Instead, I'm treated to the rather idiotic and probably embellished anecdote of some pompous prick who thinks he's a pretty boy. Then I suffer through the condemnations of a bunch of quick-to-defend-the~downtrodden/feed-the-troll forum-dwellers.

THREAD DELIVERS!

...But not in a good way.

(The best part is that he said he was drinking Slim-Fast. And his alleged attire during the summer.)

Council#13
Yeah, I thought it would be "I feel guilty" too. But.... this guy has the ego of 400 T-Rex's surronding a herd of injured cows.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by FeceMan
This thread is pretty pathetic. I expected some retarded "I feel so guilty" crap. Instead, I'm treated to the rather idiotic and probably embellished anecdote of some pompous prick who thinks he's a pretty boy. Then I suffer through the condemnations of a bunch of quick-to-defend-the~downtrodden/feed-the-troll forum-dwellers.

THREAD DELIVERS!

...But not in a good way.

(The best part is that he said he was drinking Slim-Fast. And his alleged attire during the summer.)

Not to mention racist.

I am only just tolerating his two threads. Another post and I will ban him.

Shelbert Lemon
ego's like his are so laughable

Council#13
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Not to mention racist.

laughing You rock Lana! woot

lil bitchiness
*lil b whistle

stick out tongue

Council#13
Lana? no expression

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Council#13
laughing You rock Lana! woot Originally posted by lil bitchiness
*lil b whistle

stick out tongue

I lol'd

vincent

FeceMan
Not to mention racist.

Has he done anything wrong? Being a douche in real life isn't bannable...I think.

If you want to make fun of him, use these:

1. He's fat.
2. He's faux preppy and desperate for acceptance.
3. His parents pay for everything of his; even that woman was independent.
4. He came to a message board about MOVIES to have his ego stroked. How
pathetic is that? The only place had to go was here.

Council#13
Land said it was ok.

Oh yeah?

Originally posted by Lana
Jen'ari, I will ask you to remove your sig, right now. I made that signature image for Lumanix months ago, and it is for him and his use alone. You didn't ask either of us if you could use it, and that is stealing, something which is not appreciated on here.

Check it out. You liar. disgust

Originally posted by Coleman Trebor
Jen'Ari, you do realize hat your on the verge of being purged, much like your masters, the Antediluvians.

I'd watch what I say if I were you.

laughing Don't listen to him. You'll get banned if you don't!!! eek!

General Peters
Originally posted by PandoraMomo

You're taking the side of some welfare skank who gets with inmates? She was the one with issues, not me.

JUST trying to help bring my country back to solid moral standards. cool

Council#13
You both have issues. She's a bit messed up in the head, you have the ego of police officer taking on an armless baby.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by FeceMan
Has he done anything wrong? Being a douche in real life isn't bannable...I think.

If you want to make fun of him, use these:

1. He's fat.
2. He's faux preppy and desperate for acceptance.
3. His parents pay for everything of his; even that woman was independent.
4. He came to a message board about MOVIES to have his ego stroked. How
pathetic is that? The only place had to go was here.

Being sexist and racist is a banable offence.

And I am not looking, nor do I need to 'make fun' of anyone.

Keep that for yourself.

FeceMan

Keep that for yourself.
Why? I'm not going to make fun of him. I find this entire ordeal slightly amusing, and I thank General Peters for this entertainment.

Britrogue
You're taking the side of some welfare skank who gets with inmates? She was the one with issues, not me.

Welfare Skank? Gets with Inmates? Could it possibly be that she is simply being loyal to the man she loves? Isn't loyalty a moral standard? Who are you to judge anyway?

§P0oONY

Keep that for yourself.

You're only saying that becasue you're a woman... mhm

w00t stick out tongue

LanceWindu

Keep that for yourself.

He's not being racist or sexist to anyone on the boards (from what I see in this thread), so it's not banable. He is breaking no rules, just being an idiot. I smell an abuse of power.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by LanceWindu
He's not being racist or sexist to anyone on the boards (from what I see in this thread), so it's not banable. He is breaking no rules, just being an idiot. I smell an abuse of power.

She's not banned him. confused

I don't see a problem with her warning someone for making threads like this. Most people don't read/enjoy them and the people who do have little/no life.

Britrogue
I agree. These posts have offended or annoyed the majority of regular posters here, and she has every right to warn him as Moderator.

Go Lil B!

Lana

And you're the one judging someone - something you have no right to do - based on a situation that you are ignorant of happy

LanceWindu

§P0oONY
She threatened to ban him for making another post like that...but he did nothing wrong in the first place.

He made a thread that no one is obligated to read or reply to, he broke no rules in his posts either, and since she doesn't agree with his views she wants him off of KMC.

Sure the guy is a moron, but I have yet to see him do anything to warrant a warning either.

Meh, rules are not set in stone, it's only a forum... Why do you care if someone who only posts about how he abuses the fairer sex gets banned?

botankus
I agree. These posts have offended or annoyed the majority of regular posters here, and she has every right to warn him as Moderator.

Go Lil B!

I'm offended by this! Just keep it up, sista. stick out tongue

General Peters
Welfare Skank? Gets with Inmates? Could it possibly be that she is simply being loyal to the man she loves? Isn't loyalty a moral standard?

No, she's a loser. Getting with a criminal who is behind on child support payments already isn't loyal, it's ignorant. What these brainwashed women today need to do is get brain transplants and stop hooking up with run-of-the-mill loser stoner dudes who bang them while sitting on a beanbag chair before playing X-box. And even if you do that, mix in some birth control. Let's see.....get with a dude like that...ORRR you can get with a decent dude like me who showers more than once a month, is a Randolph-Macon grad, wears bowties to work, has a lawyer dad, and drives an epic Crysler Concorde. Not to mention I have a classic bachelor pad in the heart of C-ville near the UVA campus. We got a home game this weekend and as per usual I will be making my patented bloody marys in the AM for some friends as they come over for a pregame get-together before heading to the game while wearing jeans, shades, a "UVA Lacrosse" cap and a UVA orange and blue tie.
Definately sucks not to be me right about now.

Go Hoos

Britrogue
I'm offended by this! Just keep it up, sista.

You startin'?

(My attempt at white trash talk......sorry, pathetic I know)

Itzak

WEEEEEEEAAAAK!

Whoa... you're so full of yourself, it's no wonder you drink slim fast. no expression

Britrogue

ORRR you can get with a decent dude like me who showers more than once a month, is a Randolph-Macon grad, wears bowties to work, has a lawyer dad, and drives an epic Crysler Concorde. Not to mention I have a classic bachelor pad in the heart of C-ville near the UVA campus.

Yeah, because I make a habit of getting with people purely for materialistic reasons like those......................... roll eyes (sarcastic)

LanceWindu

botankus
You startin'?

(My attempt at white trash talk......sorry, pathetic I know)

You trying to out-white-trash-talk someone in No' Carolina? Fa'real? Dang. Bring your bull-jivin' ass up to the Cinema 18 parking lot raht after KFC let's your skanky ass out of the grease hole'. Yep, me and you's gonna faght. You damn right I said 'faght.'

Lana
No, she's a loser. Getting with a criminal who is behind on child support payments already isn't loyal, it's ignorant. What these brainwashed women today need to do is get brain transplants and stop hooking up with run-of-the-mill loser stoner dudes who bang them while sitting on a beanbag chair before playing X-box. And even if you do that, mix in some birth control. Let's see.....get with a dude like that...ORRR you can get with a decent dude like me who showers more than once a month, is a Randolph-Macon grad, wears bowties to work, has a lawyer dad, and drives an epic Crysler Concorde. Not to mention I have a classic bachelor pad in the heart of C-ville near the UVA campus. We got a home game this weekend and as per usual I will be making my patented bloody marys in the AM for some friends as they come over for a pregame get-together before heading to the game while wearing jeans, shades, a "UVA Lacrosse" cap and a UVA orange and blue tie.

Go Hoos

Considering that you feel the need to brag about all this stuff on a message board...makes me think that not an ounce of it is true.

Britrogue
Originally posted by botankus
You trying to out-white-trash-talk someone in No' Carolina? Fa'real? Dang. Bring your bull-jivin' ass up to the Cinema 18 parking lot raht after KFC let's your skanky ass out of the grease hole'. Yep, me and you's gonna faght. You damn right I said 'faght.'

Erm...........what? laughing

Ok, you win.

§P0oONY
Unless Raz says so, the rules that are on KMC are set in stone.

I don't care if he gets banned or not, but banning (or threatening to) someone who is not breaking any rules is an abuse of power and that person shouldn't be one of those running this website.

I'm sure Raz trust's his moderators enough to let them use their own judgement... If not people like SlipknoT would not still be banned.

LanceWindu

§P0oONY
Which is why he has reversed many decisions made by his moderators?
But they're still moderators... So he obviously thinks they are some what competent.

I couldn't give a shit to be honest. If a mod was to ban him, even if he didn't break any rules, I'd not care in the slightest.

T.M

WEEEEEEEAAAAK!

This sounds like an extract from American Psycho..

just without the killing of homeless people..

LanceWindu

H. S. 6
I was picking up a money order and a Slim Fast at the G-station last night...

So you pick up a Slim-Fast...

But yet you're a freshly shaven handsome kid, who likes to brag about "making chicks melt" on an Internet message board.

What a way to make yourself look like a complete ass. I'd imagine you're more of a fat wanna-be-womanizer (because you aren't good enough to be the real thing) who gets his kicks out of trying to making himself look "big" or tough to complete strangers over the Internet.

Way to go.

§P0oONY
And if they banned you, me, or some other senior member without provocation?

This guy has made done something though, it may not be in the rules but he has provoked the forum's members... If a fellow member was banned for doing nothing wrong, I'd probably ask questions but I wouldn't get all emotional over it.

DigiMark007

WEEEEEEEAAAAK!

Wow. Just when you've forgotten how much misplaced arrogance there is in the world...

Do us a favor and do something that's genuinely funny and offensive here on KMC so we can smile as we watch you get banned, rather than this sad excuse for a worthwhile anecdote.

...and I wonder why I don't frequent the OTF...

erm

A_broken_smile

WEEEEEEEAAAAK!

Your a meany to people **kick**

gabbygood22
ya what she said

Daedalus
Not to mention racist.

Meh, just do it now. wink

Itzak
Originally posted by Daedalus
Meh, just do it now. wink

I second that. w00t

Raven Guardia

Go Hoos

excuse me..but bow ties?...didn't they go out with peewee Herman?

and by the way having money or nice house and cars does not make you the ideal person. Its how you treat others, and your personality that makes one attractive. All you are displaying is that you are so full of yourself. And you have proved that more then once.

WickedTexasMomA
Why didn't your parents drown you at birth ?

Lord Paradise
This is remarkably similar to your other thread... which made me sad, and not because I pity you. sad

gabbygood22
LanceWindu your a bad bad man

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by PandoraMomo

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
Why didn't your parents drown you at birth ?

OMG!! laughing I love you laughing

Lord Paradise
I'd guess the first. His other thread was worse than this, I think.

animelover4ever
Originally posted by A_broken_smile
Your a meany to people **kick**
yeah i agree....but then again....

lil bitchiness

What you think does not mean, not matter to me whatsoever.

Anyway, this thread has gone long enough. We do not tolerate racist comments, nor sexist comments.

Consider this your warning General Peters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.