King Kong vs Godzilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The-Judge
who wins?

Juntai
Godzilla easily.

The-Judge
i think king kong wins. in the new movie he shows great fighting skills, handling some t-rexs with one arm and protecting an woman

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by The-Judge
i think king kong wins. in the new movie he shows great fighting skills, handling some t-rexs with one arm and protecting an woman
Godzilla steps on king kong

S.G
Yep, some people dont realise the size diference and the power and strength of big G, even at the same size G would win his power is amazing.

Oh and closed.

Juntai
Originally posted by The-Judge
i think king kong wins. in the new movie he shows great fighting skills, handling some t-rexs with one arm and protecting an woman Are you portraying them as the same size or what?
Godzilla can pretty much step on Kong. A tail lash would cut him in twain.

His Atomic Breath would insta-kill Kong.

outarddwarf
They already made a movie of this. Came out to be pretty much a draw, this is classic versus classic. but really, kong gets taken out by normal gunfire, tokyo has to develope new technology just to agrivate godzilla. Should be godzilla by a landslide!

S.G
I have the film, its stupid, hes much biggegr and stronger and he gets powered up by electric, oh and godzilla gets an electric weakness which he never had.

Juntai
Originally posted by S.G
I have the film, its stupid, hes much biggegr and stronger and he gets powered up by electric, oh and godzilla gets an electric weakness which he never had. Early Godzilla was shown to have a weakness to electricity.

complexbrother
Godzilla thinks *mmmmnnnn gorilla burgers* . lol

S.G
Nuh huh ! wallbash

Juntai
Originally posted by S.G
Nuh huh ! wallbash Look it up. big grin In the Showa era.

S.G
Darn your smartness !!

I just got owned !! smokin'

grey fox
Originally posted by S.G
I have the film, its stupid, hes much biggegr and stronger and he gets powered up by electric, oh and godzilla gets an electric weakness which he never had.

How the F*CK can a giant ape get stronger through the absorption of electricity ?

Usually when a mammal get's hit by electricity they die. They don't suddenly get back up again amped to 'the max' .

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by grey fox
How the F*CK can a giant ape get stronger through the absorption of electricity ?

Usually when a mammal get's hit by electricity they die. They don't suddenly get back up again amped to 'the max' .
no he does get power up from electricity

Metalmanx
Godzilla for the win!

golem370
http://www.stomptokyo.com/movies/king-kong-vs-godzilla.html King Kong was over 100 feet when facing G-Zilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.