From Hell And Above part 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Stareing out into the cold night of the forest, I can almost see the face of my dead son stareing back at me. Oh, what horrible memberys! Killed by his own hands. How could the devil take such a soul as his?

The wind would start to pick up outside of the home. Leaves would blow ever so hard from one side to the other as the wind comes along. Light from the house almost seems weak.

"Its stroung tonight, I just hope that my soul is safe."

Her hand goes around her cross that hands from her hand.

As she looked a little furture into the woods, she sees a face forms in the woods slowly walking towards her house. The figure seemed to be as white as a ghost. But very visible its got to be humen right? It just has to.

Her heart would beat at the glince momment of watching "It" come to her house slowly. Her feet start to drag her back away from the window. A knock at the door can be heard.

The thoughts in her mind raced quickly. "HIS COMING FOR YOU! YOU SHALL DIE A HORRBIE DEATH AHAHAHA!" Her mind says with a sort of high piched voice.

With greed, her eye peeks inside the little hole inside the door. But no one is there, and the door still bangs and knock even as she stares though it. The same voice came into her mind. "AHAHAHAHA NOW YOU SEE HIM! NOW YOU DON'T!" A huge tump would hit the door as a dead corpse body would be full visible in her eye. It stares back.

As the old women scarms the voice once more called. "OPPS NEVE RMIND AHAHAHA! HIS COMING FOR YOU!" The old women said "SHUT UP! CURSE YOU'RE CURSED BROTHER ALSO! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Her body races for the hallway, but as she races it seems like the corpse is falling her where ever she goes.

"AHAHAHA HIS IN THE HOUSE LOOKING FOR YOU! AHAHAHAAHA" This time the voice seemed even more high piced and louder. this time it seemed to be out of her mind.

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
I had no time to wright the rest, I will finish it until I get home. You guys can commet me so far. By the way this is a pre-quel of From hell and above.

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Alright, back and all. Going to work on it after my other school stuff.

coolmovies
its very good

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Thanks. smile got my first commet lol

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
From Hell And Above Part 2

The heart of a opened wounded lady was starting to take effect on the house. Her eyes widen, with her right hand on her heart. Vains can be showen on her hand with the blood rushing though them. The goosbumps on her spin move around her body. A feeling of something present can be felt though out the house. Sense she never turned on the lights after nighttime sense she beilved it would drive theifs away.

But a theif broke into her house, to take her soul away, or so she beilved. The voice shaked her head and soul like nothing before. The high piched laughing in the slient darkness of her house. Dark souls inside her very house hold her hostile. Unseen, and seen entitys move around the shadows slowly. Just waiting for her to come back and grab her and drag her into the darkness.

Her left arm rested agenst the hard wall. Slowly her eyes shift from looking forward, then they creep agenst the walls. Trying so hard not to look in the dark rooms, but yet wanted to see if anything was in there. Blood visles would break as she pushs agenst her eyes to make her stop. The eyes would be lift unblinked for some time.

Then she would take a long, deep breath. Her dead eyes finaly stareing into her own bedroom door crack. Barely open to see anything when in the daytime. A dresser, and the wall behind it is very visible to the naked eye. The dress on her nearly naked body would stick unto the wall from the sweat. Her eyes widen and her chest still visible from still breathing hard. The hallway light lamp shineing in the hallway just half way on each side would shine on her face. The hair on her head would stick to her face.

Rushing and running by fast, but seeming like it was floating. Its head would turn towards her, like it was broken and it was stick that way. While rushing in a pefect line. The dark figures red, and sliced eyes would stare right at her, with its mouth wide open. The head unmoved by the rushing movement of its move. After a very breif second of watching the exorcist horror movie right before her very own eyes. What was happening was real. "They" where rule, "It" was real, the feeling she wasn't going to escape this one was real.

Two devils in her house, stakeing her like a hawk about to catch its pray. Then a bang would come to be, as her bedroom door would be showen wide opened. The figure inside the room is not visible in the darkness. But something else is in that room also with "It". As her heart raced ocne more, as a final blow to make an escape. She trys to run clean agenst the hard floor, but not before she slips in her own sweat. Then a force would grab her neck pushing agenst her. Her hands would reach for the invisible force that was on her. The force wouyld her neck would push her into the very room she was scared to death to go inside. Her own voice can't even make a shout for help before the unseen forces take her inside her own room.

Later that morning, police, and CSI would be at the bloody murder scene. A face in the crowed would stare at the house, and what had gone on there. A couple of reporters from the local news paper would start to take picutures of the scene, some of them would throw up at the scene. Some wouldn't even bother or go near the house. No one wittnessed the murderous scene. Some locals didn't even know the house existed in the woods, some people knew her very well. But never came to the house to see her. But shes only an out casted from the rest of the family that is about to wittness the same groum fate happen to there own childeren, husbends, and cosiens.

The court testafated, and declared it as a suacide. Even the courts even over ruled the news papers from even coming out, and even talked to some of the reporters that scene it.

But out in the city side, a woman, just looking outside towards the city would wish her own sons would come back to protect her. The husbend of the house would even worrie about her doing spirtual things in there house. Who knew, her sons where about to come back home to her.

Hell will break loose, and will come above. COMING SOON! From Hell And Above (The Story after the prequel) THIS IS FROM HELL AND ABOVE COMING SOON! (Hope you enjoy this, and tell me if you want to see "From Hell And Above." All of this was my idea and creation.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.