What the hell...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
Have you ever worn a shirt that ended up to be to baggy on you so you just kind of throw it to the side and then came upon it again and wore it just for the hell of it and it ends up that it fits you perfectly now?

Its so cool droolio

Council#13
Is it because you got fatter?

Ronny
Nah, in order to fit into this way I'd have to have gotten shorter as well.

I havent gained wait in a year or so.

Council#13
Sorry, I can be tactless at times.

I meant, 'Is it because you gained weight?' but you just answered my question, so I turn to the only remaining answer. Mice ate away at the seams, making it collapse upon itself like a neutron star! woot

PeterGriffin
Originally posted by Council#13
Is it because you got fatter?

( yes )

Ronny
Nah its alright, gained weight, got fatter. all the same thing.

Originally posted by PeterGriffin
( yes ) ( no )

ThePittman

Council#13
Anyone agree with my mice and neutron star theory?

PeterGriffin
Anyone agree with my mice and neutron star theory? Originally posted by Council#13
Is it because you got fatter? Originally posted by PeterGriffin
( yes )

Council#13
no expression So no supporters? weep

PeterGriffin
no expression So no supporters? weep

Originally posted by Ronny
( no )

ThePittman

Council#13
I believe you have something there council13

ThePittman
I believe you have something there council13 dancingman

justjakk
ok i think i have it. your shiry was set to the side. obviously the temp in the room got warm and through time shrunk the shirt.

PeterGriffin
Originally posted by justjakk
ok i think i have it. your shiry was set to the side. obviously the temp in the room got warm and through time shrunk the shirt.

Doesnt heat expand things?hmm

Council#13
Yeah. I thought it was cold that shrunk them. And besides, once on Ronny's warm body, it should re-expand

ThePittman

Ronny
Originally posted by justjakk
ok i think i have it. your shiry was set to the side. obviously the temp in the room got warm and through time shrunk the shirt. my room is incredibly cold but nice theory

justjakk

Council#13
Originally posted by ThePittman
When it comes to fabric once wet the heat will constrict the fibers which will “shrink” the outfit. stick out tongue

So.... I'm sorry I didn't go to school with Issac Newton. Maybe you could explain that in terms of this century.

council13 Or you could just not bother, seeing as I understand

justjakk
my room is incredibly cold but nice theory maybe it got frost bite. that shrinks stuff. i think. confused

ThePittman
So.... I'm sorry I didn't go to school with Issac Newton. Maybe you could explain that in terms of this century.

council13 Or you could just not bother, seeing as I understand You calling me old mad

wait I am laughing *waves cane*

Council#13
laughing Not that old. Thirty something, right? Pfft. Nothing.

ThePittman

Council#13
Pfft. Only 10 years older. There are like 7 year olds here. Would that make a college student old? Nah, you're alright. Not even middle aged.

PeterGriffin

Council#13
Don't want to know

PeterGriffin
My theory: Ronny was wearing the top when she peed her pants, and the pee went through and soaked her top. She then took the top off and washed it, only to realise it shrank! And not being able to live down the shame of peeing her pants at her age, she decided to lie and say 'it shrunk by itself' hmm

Council#13
So she peed her pants that badly? To soak through till her shirt was drenched? Sounds feasible!

PeterGriffin
Well not drenched, but enough to show through and cause severe embarassment if someone saw it.

Council#13
Quite possible

Lumanix
Have you ever worn a shirt that ended up to be to baggy on you so you just kind of throw it to the side and then came upon it again and wore it just for the hell of it and it ends up that it fits you perfectly now?

Its so cool droolio You ever have to shit a *****? I shot a ho' once she got outta line. No w'scuse me while I go ride on da west side niggaz yo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.