Galactus (full-power) v.s. Anti-Monitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
ok, galactus at full-power is equal to eternity, but can this power cosmic defeat anti-monitor who supposedly has the power of several universes? who wins?

Big Sexy
uh blink

galan7777777
Originally posted by Big Sexy
uh blink ????

sexyking
Originally posted by galan7777777
????

This fight is pretty one sided there is no way Galactus could even pull of one win let alone a minority, AM destroys galactus the end.

juggernaut66666
AM 10/10

Juntai
Anti-Monitor.

galan7777777
Originally posted by sexyking
This fight is pretty one sided there is no way Galactus could even pull of one win let alone a minority, AM destroys galactus the end. how so? even supergirl managed to crack AM's shell..... could galactus not do much more?

Juntai
how so? even supergirl managed to crack AM's shell..... could galactus not do much more? You mean full power Galactus vs severely weakened anti-monitor then?

galan7777777
Originally posted by Juntai
You mean full power Galactus vs severely weakened anti-monitor then? no, i just said that so that people understand that AM can be injured

Juntai
no, i just said that so that people understand that AM can be injured Yeah, but Supergirl wouldn't have come close to that without him being so weakened.

galan7777777
Yeah, but Supergirl wouldn't have come close to that without him being so weakened. yes i understand that, but it shows that he can be injured and SG's power is nowhere near even a weakened galactus.......

Juntai
yes i understand that, but it shows that he can be injured and SG's power is nowhere near even a weakened galactus....... Put Galactus against the Wrath of God, and then Supergirl immediately afterwards and see how she fares. big grin

galan7777777
Put Galactus against the Wrath of God, and then Supergirl immediately afterwards and see how she fares. big grin lol thats true AM is powerful, but i was thinking that galactus's omniscents would greatly help him out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.