I beat up some woman in the hood-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lumanix
So like, there I was, practicing my sexy kung-fu, which simultaneously makes me incredibly sexy in whatever I'm wearing (especially nothing) while kicking ass for being cool. Anyways, there I was, pracitcing my masturbation techniques when a bottle of TAG randomly sprayed me in the eye. I promptly judo-chopped it and "HIYA!"'d it, then lowered my shades and pissed all over some woman's dreams. I gained +5 arrogance points.

I looked the mirror and said "Damn! I look like Brad Pitt", played with my dick for a few seconds before going to go hit on some woman down the street. I jumped out of my 3 story apartment window and landed, cracking concrete and backflipping all the way to the woman. At this point, I randomly decided to beat the shit out of her, and promptly began punching her in the stomach with my pinkie-toe of destruction while a giant hood fell from the sky and covered us.

I killed Neo.

§P0oONY
Didn't read the post... but I bet it was you trying and failing to be funny.

w00t

Lumanix

Jack of Blades
Originally posted by Lumanix
So like, there I was, practicing my sexy kung-fu, which simultaneously makes me incredibly sexy in whatever I'm wearing (especially nothing) while kicking ass for being cool. Anyways, there I was, pracitcing my masturbation techniques when a bottle of TAG randomly sprayed me in the eye. I promptly judo-chopped it and "HIYA!"'d it, then lowered my shades and pissed all over some woman's dreams. I gained +5 arrogance points.

I looked the mirror and said "Damn! I look like Brad Pitt", played with my dick for a few seconds before going to go hit on some woman down the street. I jumped out of my 3 story apartment window and landed, cracking concrete and backflipping all the way to the woman. At this point, I randomly decided to beat the shit out of her, and promptly began punching her in the stomach with my pinkie-toe of destruction while a giant hood fell from the sky and covered us.

I killed Neo.
Bullshit

Itzak
laughing

Vinny Valentine
I found :

"Anyways, there I was, pracitcing my masturbation techniques when a bottle of TAG randomly sprayed me in the eye." Funny.

I lol'd.

vincent

Daedalus
You killed Neo..

Why. no expression

Lumanix

§P0oONY
Seems like you failed. happy

On the contrary.... Mon petite chou.

Lumanix

§P0oONY
Don't call me that. happy

Make me! Chou! happy

Lumanix

Itzak
Originally posted by Daedalus
You killed Neo..

Why. no expression

Neo was the women in disguise. no expression

Seems like you failed. happy

It's all true x2, I swear.

Buttsecks?

Lumanix
Originally posted by Itzak
Neo was the women in disguise. no expression

Buttsecks? Oralsecks?

§P0oONY
Die, cabbage.

Suck my very large man power... happy

Lumanix

§P0oONY
You admitted your 'man power' was only 1mm.
petpet

Lumanix
I should get warned for making a racist comment against the Neo race.

Lord Paradise
Disturbing, but it made the appropriate statement.

The Pict
I thought it was pretty funny

Lord Paradise
But disturbing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.