Death Runs The Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jyppe
So, we have Death (wolverine) vs these opponents. PIS Off, CIS On. No BFR.

1. Batman & Shang Chi
2. Iron Fist & Luke Cage
3. Cyclops
4. North Star
5. Namor
6. Colossus & Rogue
7. Sabretooth, Deadpool & Agent Zero.
8. Hulk
9. Nate Grey & Cable.

The order might be bit wonky, but don't mind it smile

galan7777777
why are u calling wolverine (death)?

galan7777777
well wolvie makes it to #5 and then gets severly beaten down

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by galan7777777
why are u calling wolverine (death)?
good point why are you calling Wolverine Death?????

Skeets
That was his name when he was a horseman of a Apocalypse.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Skeets
That was his name when he was a horseman of a Apocalypse. ohhh ok, that makes more sense then

Jyppe
Yes, maybe I should have been more specific... But, also consider that this Wolverine had echanced durability, speed, huge strength (Capable of punching through titanium door while it was reinforced by X-man's telekinesis.) He would have killed the Hulk, but his own personality surfaced and let Hulk time to heal. He was capable of teleporting, shooting various kinds of energy. (Including some sort of EMP) He was able to interfere with major telepaths (they weren't able to read his mind, locate him, harm him or anything. + He was able to cut off Pheonix's TP link to Scott.) And, he apparently had some sort of cloaking device.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Jyppe
Yes, maybe I should have been more specific... But, also consider that this Wolverine had echanced durability, speed, huge strength (Capable of punching through titanium door while it was reinforced by X-man's telekinesis.) He would have killed the Hulk, but his own personality surfaced and let Hulk time to heal. He was capable of teleporting, shooting various kinds of energy. (Including some sort of EMP) He was able to interfere with major telepaths (they weren't able to read his mind, locate him, harm him or anything. + He was able to cut off Pheonix's TP link to Scott.) And, he apparently had some sort of cloaking device. hmmm going by that id say he makes it to nate grey and cable before he went down

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by galan7777777
hmmm going by that id say he makes it to nate grey and cable before he went down Co Signed

Soleran
Cable beat him as Death and would do it againsmile

King_Mungi
Northstar would finish him, guy can go lightspeed now he aint touching him. Did you see what Aurora did to X-23?

Jyppe
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Northstar would finish him, guy can go lightspeed now he aint touching him. Did you see what Aurora did to X-23?

Do you seriously compare X-23 to Deathverine? laughing

King_Mungi
Do you seriously compare X-23 to Deathverine? laughing

No it's an example of their power, Aurora moved her hand so fast it impaled X-23

Jesse7
Wolverine as normal fights skyfather/Thor/hulk level beings on a normal basis; as well as fighting with Gladiator who is faster then Northstar, for six days straight to a stand still.

Tarn/Thor/Hulk/Thanos/being hit with H-bombs to the face and then fully regenerating seconds later as the light clears.

Death (wolverine) was so much more powerful then his normal self, as in could teliport, could easily take down the hulk and could have killed him as well as immunity to TP and TK and unable to be phased through.

P.S. you or others may hate or dislike Wolverine because of his feats on a normal basis, but its not PIS when he does feats like this on a "day to day" basis for over a decade.

Jyppe
No it's an example of their power, Aurora moved her hand so fast it impaled X-23

There are non-speedsters who have done similiar things.. Besides, X-23 doesn't have denser tissues or muscles as Wolverine. Neither does she have adamantium skeleton.

Jyppe
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
Co Signed

He did? Umm, when (Not that I'm doubting you, but I don't have that issue.( Besides, he was kicking X-man's, Cyclops', Jean's, Archangel's, Skrull Logan's and Cable's ass previously.

Dammit, I remember the issue where he was defeated by Cable. He didn't wear his armor at the time hindering him a lot.

King_Mungi
There are non-speedsters who have done similiar things.. Besides, X-23 doesn't have denser tissues or muscles as Wolverine. Neither does she have adamantium skeleton.

That's nice so what if other people have done that? the point is she did it twice the speed of sound, a feat a person like Wolverine ie. Death isn't going to stop. Also the twins can also go lightspeed. You really don't think Death has a chance now do you?

Did you see what a pre-upgrade Northstar to Sabertooth? same thing

Jesse7
That's nice so what if other people have done that? the point is she did it twice the speed of sound, a feat a person like Wolverine ie. Death isn't going to stop. Also the twins can also go lightspeed. You really don't think Death has a chance now do you?

Did you see what a pre-upgrade Northstar to Sabertooth? same thing

Gladiator>twins, Wolverine battled Gladiator to a stand still for six days straight, it's cannon, it's 616, its in continuity.

You may dislike it, you may even hate it, but its part of Wolverine's feats, and if Wolverine can fight with an enraged Gladiator whos speed > FTL, for six days straight, then he can hang with Northstar.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Jesse7
Gladiator>twins, Wolverine battled Gladiator to a stand still for six days straight, it's cannon, it's 616, its in continuity.

You may dislike it, you may even hate it, but its part of Wolverine's feats, and if Wolverine can fight with an enraged Gladiator whos speed > FTL, for six days straight, then he can hang with Northstar.

haha first off that was a what if story meaning non-canon and PIS.

You actually believe that? no dude, a feat like this is ignored on this board. Not because of Wolverine hate, but the fact it's non-canon

Jesse7
haha first off that was a what if story meaning non-canon and PIS.

You actually believe that? no dude, a feat like this is ignored on this board. Not because of Wolverine hate, but the fact it's non-canon

Actually going by what Roma showed and of the marvel omniverse, that all alternate realities and what ifs are still part of MArvel, then I could argue that its cannon since their was no differences from that Wolverine and his 616 counterpart...but still you may just win this round.

Actually I don't remember it being a what if.

Jyppe
His armor was able to withstand the blows from the Hulk. Nothing really had any effect on him when he had his armor.

We don't really have any idea how much Logan's senses/reflexes were amped up so I can't really tell.

For the sake of your nerves (and propably mine stick out tongue ) Let's change Northstar to Quicksilver when he had the isotope E (He wasn't a lightspeedster or was he..?)

If I recall correctly, Sabretooth had one shot at Northstar and he didn't use it to cut Northstar's Head off.. Sounds like PIS or CIS.. But I could be wrong.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Jesse7
lol okay, you win this round, I just figured if we are using death we could use other semi cannon feats, since that what if is still part of the Omniverse.

Actually going by what Roma showed and of the marvel omniverse, that all alternate realities and what ifs are still part of MArvel, then I could argue that its cannon since their was no differences from that Wolverine and his 616 counterpart...but still you may just win this round.

How do you know there was no differences? how do you know there was no differences with Gladiator. I have seen countless what if stories that have exact history of 616 counterparts but they might be stronger or weaker. You can't use What If incidents as 616 canon feats, especially one that is already PIS.

Jesse7
How do you know there was no differences? how do you know there was no differences with Gladiator. I have seen countless what if stories that have exact history of 616 counterparts but they might be stronger or weaker. You can't use What If incidents as 616 canon feats, especially one that is already PIS.

Actually I don't remember it being a what if, are you absolutely positive it was a what if?

Soleran
Yes, Gladiator also broke one of his adamantium claws to boot!

King_Mungi
His armor was able to withstand the blows from the Hulk. Nothing really had any effect on him when he had his armor.

We don't really have any idea how much Logan's senses/reflexes were amped up so I can't really tell.

For the sake of your nerves (and propably mine stick out tongue ) Let's change Northstar to Quicksilver when he had the isotope E (He wasn't a lightspeedster or was he..?)

If I recall correctly, Sabretooth had one shot at Northstar and he didn't use it to cut Northstar's Head off.. Sounds like PIS or CIS.. But I could be wrong.

and in a split second Northstar can rip the armor of, as he has done to people far far more advanced than Death.

Lightspeed? doubtful

Mach 10 at the maximum I believe

Why is it PIS when a person who can move multiple mach speeds be able to take out someone far far slower than him? It's PIS if Sabertooth took him out.

Jyppe
It is PIS. Sabretooth apparently had a change to hit/kill Northstar, but he didn't use it properly. THAT'S PIS/CIS.

Like who? He wears Celestial technology.

King_Mungi
It is PIS. Sabretooth apparently had a change to hit/kill Northstar, but he didn't use it properly. THAT'S PIS/CIS.

Like who? He wears Celestial technology.

No he didn't, the way he was angled it was almost impossible for Sabertooth to deal a killing blow. Especially when Northstar has superior reflexes, but hey! writers ignore that fact.

Guardian, the guy who was built to battle Galactus and he did in fact beat him

Jyppe
No he didn't, the way he was angled it was almost impossible for Sabertooth to deal a killing blow. Especially when Northstar has superior reflexes, but hey! writers ignore that fact.

Guardian, the guy who was built to battle Galactus and he did in fact beat him

His reflexes didn't do him any good when he got stabbed by Wolverine.. confused Happy Dance

Guardin has more advanced armor than something the Celestials have devloped.. Right, maybe after he got fused with the armor, but I'm not sure if that armor has been ripped off by Northstar. Guardian was only able to defeat Galactus when his powers weren't working nor he was at a fair level.. Besides, isn't manipulating different kinds of energy what his weapons are supposed to do..? He messed up with the electry currents in Gal's armor.

What feats does Guarding have to put his armor above Death's..? Has it been able to take blows from the most powerfull tekes and from the strongests beings..? Like Hulk..?

King_Mungi
His reflexes didn't do him any good when he got stabbed by Wolverine.. confused Happy Dance

Guardin has more advanced armor than something the Celestials have devloped.. Right, maybe after he got fused with the armor, but I'm not sure if that armor has been ripped off by Northstar. Guardian was only able to defeat Galactus when his powers weren't working nor he was at a fair level.. Besides, isn't manipulating different kinds of energy what his weapons are supposed to do..? He messed up with the electry currents in Gal's armor.

What feats does Guarding have to put his armor above Death's..? Has it been able to take blows from the most powerfull tekes and from the strongests beings..? Like Hulk..?

because Shadowcat phased, which allowed Wolverine to stab her.

Qwrlln, who spent eons studying and plaining against Galactus. Also don't think Apoc had all of Celestial tech, and don't think that makes Death even close to that level. Yes, after his cyborg alterations his suit was ripped off in uncanny x-men. He was depowered, as the same as others have defeated him before. However, it took the combined effort of Alpha Flight and the Avengers and yet they still couldn't take him down until Guardian interveened. He has complete control over the E-M spectrum

Actually yes, plus Sasquatch, Wonderman, Colossus, Wendigo and even a nuclear explosion.

hulkrulz
stopa at 8

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.