Silver Surfer vs Godzilla in his most powerfull form

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rols
Since we've got Godzilla fighting Thanos... and most agree he losses on that one.. Lets see how he fare against SS...

I for one thinks SS can take him, but thats just my opinion.. How would Godzilla beats SS..

D-Block
I think SS will take him.

endrict
ss

galan7777777
SS wins

Rols
Yeah its what i thought but I know very little of Godzilla.. Lets wait what the Godzilla fans out there opinion..

Horrificus
I am a Godzilla fan. The problem is that Surfer's whole "thing", is to manipulate energy and matter.
I mean, he could probably remove Godzilla's mutation entirely. Or just drain him.

Rols
Godzilla's a mutant.. didnt know that..

Tassadar
SS wins.

boriquaking55
I love Godzilla but he wouldn't be able to touch SS - unless SS is jobbin' like he tends to do in the comics.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Horrificus
I am a Godzilla fan. The problem is that Surfer's whole "thing", is to manipulate energy and matter.
I mean, he could probably remove Godzilla's mutation entirely. Or just drain him.

Didn't you argue Godzilla could take Thanos?!!

Edit: sry about the dbl-pst

roughrider
Silver Surfer wins pretty easily.

Ultraman Baltan
If SS jobs it's over. But at his best? Hm. Meltdown is one hell of a creature, considering his very existence almost destroyed the planet, and then some. GFW tossed a 30,000 ton creature more than half way across the earth, not to mention blowing apart a planet-sized meteor coming at over 400mph into our atmosphere with a single blast(no effort, either). Plus, he did destroy a created charted as a class A cosmic. Silver Surfer, however, did create a crater on a planet just by landing, and knocked Galactus backwards. Not to mention that he ripped through Hulk, Dr. Strange, Iron Man, and Thor altogether just by punching them. But Marvel Godzilla did take on almost every hero in Marvel history. Wow. Nice fight. I am thinking of giving it to Silver Surfer, but not by much. 6/10 sounds fair. Wow, once again, nice battle.

bigbran
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
If SS jobs it's over. But at his best? Hm. Meltdown is one hell of a creature, considering his very existence almost destroyed the planet, and then some. GFW tossed a 30,000 ton creature more than half way across the earth, not to mention blowing apart a planet-sized meteor coming at over 400mph into our atmosphere with a single blast(no effort, either). Plus, he did destroy a created charted as a class A cosmic. Silver Surfer, however, did create a crater on a planet just by landing, and knocked Galactus backwards. Not to mention that he ripped through Hulk, Dr. Strange, Iron Man, and Thor altogether just by punching them. But Marvel Godzilla did take on almost every hero in Marvel history. Wow. Nice fight. I am thinking of giving it to Silver Surfer, but not by much. 6/10 sounds fair. Wow, once again, nice battle. All of those feats, SS has done and more....so, ya.( cept the Avengers part)

Rols
Hmm.. How strong is Godzilla? Not that it would matter on this fight.. but just matter of information.. say above 100 to 200 tons..

Horrificus
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Didn't you argue Godzilla could take Thanos?!!

Edit: sry about the dbl-pst

Yeah, and I still think he could.
I also don't think that the Surfer would be able to just blast Godzilla away.
Surfer has different powers and fighting style and feats, from Thanos.
Surfer actually does a lot of manipulation of energies when he fights. Thanos usually does a lot of blasting the opponent, and actually taking the punishment because he is so tough.
But, I think that no characters below the Abstracts, would take a spiral blast from G without wondering if the fight is a good idea.

Thanos, with no prep, in an all out battle with G, would have a problem, because G does not fit into any one type of adversary. He has a lot of weird properties, feats, and history.

But, of course, if Thanos planned an attack against Godzilla, there would be a lot more to consider, and a lot more problems for G.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Rols
Hmm.. How strong is Godzilla? Not that it would matter on this fight.. but just matter of information.. say above 100 to 200 tons..

I would put it in the hundreds of billions of tons.
He was able to travel through the Earth's crust, miles underground, with that limitless presure and heat and weight, and force himself up through all that, finally coming out in the middle of an erupting volcano.

He hasn't just lifted/pressed a lot of weight. He has thrown an opponent, (Super MechaGodzilla), weighing 150,000 tons, effortlessly.

Rols
I would put it in the hundreds of billions of tons.
He was able to travel through the Earth's crust, miles underground, with that limitless presure and heat and weight, and force himself up through all that, finally coming out in the middle of an erupting volcano.

He hasn't just lifted/pressed a lot of weight. He has thrown an opponent, (Super MechaGodzilla), weighing 150,000 tons, effortlessly.

Did he claw himself when travelling through the earths crust, miles underground, cause if not the planet should have split in half if he was just pushing by force

Ultraman Baltan

If he can toss a 30,000 ton creature more than half way across the earth, I'm 100% sure he's over 200.

Ultraman Baltan
Did he claw himself when travelling through the earths crust, miles underground, cause if not the planet should have split in half if he was just pushing by force

His claws don't work that way. He doesn't scratch. He pushed.

Ghetto Goblin
silver dude, just cuz godzilla needs to die.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Ghetto Goblin
silver dude, just cuz godzilla needs to die.

Wow. That was random and stupid.

boriquaking55
Yeah, and I still think he could.
I also don't think that the Surfer would be able to just blast Godzilla away.
Surfer has different powers and fighting style and feats, from Thanos.
Surfer actually does a lot of manipulation of energies when he fights. Thanos usually does a lot of blasting the opponent, and actually taking the punishment because he is so tough.
But, I think that no characters below the Abstracts, would take a spiral blast from G without wondering if the fight is a good idea.

Thanos, with no prep, in an all out battle with G, would have a problem, because G does not fit into any one type of adversary. He has a lot of weird properties, feats, and history.

But, of course, if Thanos planned an attack against Godzilla, there would be a lot more to consider, and a lot more problems for G.

Dude your saying SS would have an easier time with Godzilla than Thanos - not only do you not make any sense, that shows you still don't know anything about Thanos. Thanos is easilly capable of any of those matter transmutation feats SS displayed

Horrificus
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Dude your saying SS would have an easier time with Godzilla than Thanos - not only do you not make any sense, that shows you still don't know anything about Thanos. Thanos is easilly capable of any of those matter transmutation feats SS displayed

Listen "Clownie", I have been reading about Thanos since he first showed upon the scene.

That being said:

I just think that Surfer's powers and way of fighting would give him an easier time than Thanos would have against G.

Thanos likes to stand there and see what he can take. He likes to trade blow for blow.

I think that would be a mistake with Godzilla. He doesn't have any limits on his power levels, and has been known to suddenly create a new power altogether.

I have never seen him manipulate energy the way Surfer does. Show me where he has changed an opponents attack into some kind of harmless energy, or actually changed the structure of one thing into another.

Show me a scan.

Rols
Thanos has been shown to manipulate matter, also heals. Not as much as SS but he does have some of those skills to what extent i really dont know.. Checked on Thanos respect trade.. it has some scans in there..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.