Krona vs Anti-Monitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David_Richards
who wins both undamaged at full power.

galan7777777
AM for the win!

nvrbeenwthagirl
This one is tuff. IF it's Krona from the JLA avengers, which for DC at least, the cross over is canon, then Krona was able to run the Omniverse. No other character in the history of comics has actually been shown to be more powerful than the omniverse. There are characters like the beyonder who was more powerful than Marvel's multiverse, or so it was said. But on Panel, Krona ran the Omniverse. He likely wins this.

Mr Master
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
No other character in the history of comics has actually been shown to be more powerful than the omniverse.

Who said Krona is more powerful than the Omni-verse

There are characters like the beyonder who was more powerful than Marvel's multiverse, or so it was said.

More Powerful than Millions of Marvel's Multi-verse, but who's counting.

And by the way, that equals to the Omni-verse.

(Off Topic Analogy)
It's not Beyonder's fault that an Omni-verse didn't exist back then, just like it's not Rockafeller's fault that the economy made it impossible for him to have 50 to 90 Billion$ like Bill Gates in early 1900's.

Interestingly enough though, Rockafeller was even richer than Gates has ever been. If you change 5 Billion$ (Rockafeller's net worth) into todays money by that 300% increase value, you get well over 100 Billion.

Beyonder dealt was ALL that was Marvel in 84', just like ALL that Marvel is NOW, is an Omni-verse.

But on Panel, Krona ran the Omniverse. He likely wins this.

Running the Omni-verse doesn't exactly equate to raw power.

Merlyn runs the Marvel Omni-verse, but he isn't the most powerful within it.

bigbran
Originally posted by David_Richards
hey other people like bigbran get to do it so why cant I?
I have to adress this.

Because, your not me, and you don't have to copy me.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master
Who said Krona is more powerful than the Omni-verse

More Powerful than Millions of Marvel's Multi-verse, but who's counting.

And by the way, that equals to the Omni-verse.

(Off Topic Analogy)
It's not Beyonder's fault that an Omni-verse didn't exist back then, just like it's not Rockafeller's fault that the economy made it impossible for him to have 50 to 90 Billion$ like Bill Gates in early 1900's.

Interestingly enough though, Rockafeller was even richer than Gates has ever been. If you change 5 Billion$ (Rockafeller's net worth) into todays money by that 300% increase value, you get well over 100 Billion.

Beyonder dealt was ALL that was Marvel in 84', just like ALL that Marvel is NOW, is an Omni-verse.

Running the Omni-verse doesn't exactly equate to raw power.

Merlyn runs the Marvel Omni-verse, but he isn't the most powerful within it.

I said krona on PANEL was the most powerful being in the Omniverse. DC making a character and calling him Strange Visitor and then saying he's trillions of times more powerful than every thing outside of DC is bullshit to say the least. Especially since they dont have control over the omniverse. That's just my two cents. This cross over, put out by both companies, shows the true power that was krona, It took the combined power of the most powerful artifacts of both multiverses to try and destroy krona, and it still wasn't possible. He is without a doubt, the most powerful being ever on panel. He kills the AM.

guy222
Krona

quanchi112
Krona wins.

guy222
hey eternal friend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.