Speaking of people getting put in their place.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILoveMyDaniel
Well lots of you are speaking of putting people in their place so I thought I'd put my two cents in or whatever you want to call it.

My friend Chris; Yes, the one who owned the trunk of the truck I rode in, got the f*** beat out of him yesterday at the skate park. I won't deny that he deserved it because he had been messing with some black people and you know how they get when they get pissed. He had been messing up some of their vehicles with two of his/my other friends at the skate park and so the both of them bailed while Chris stays behind and gets the living tar literally beat out of him. He wasn't at school today and nobody's heard anything from him so we have no idea if he's at the hospital or at home. He was kicked soccer-style in the face and beat with a metal rod but I haven't the slightest clue where. The two friends that had bailed came back later and he wasn't there and neither was his truck so he must not've been too badly hurt to drive.

Just thought I'd share. smile

I undoubtedly expect everyone's opinions; good and bad, so I won't go off if someone says he's a dumbass like I usually would.

Tomorrow I'll be going up to the skate park after school and looking out for the described vehicles.

Something that really pisses me off though, is the fact that the police station is around a :20 second drive down the road (driving) and probably about 2-4 minutes walking and they said it took the cops 5-10 minutes to get there. I got so mad when I heard that. :F

Lord Paradise
Well, I find it weird that you used a smile when you described your friend being missing, presumed hospitalized.

But, that shows where racism gets you.

Morning_Glory
I dont want to read all that... hope everything is ok

Jack of Blades
Poor Chriss but thats what you get for messing with other peoples stuff

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
Well, I find it weird that you used a smile when you described your friend being missing, presumed hospitalized.

But, that shows where racism gets you.
Well it just goes to show that you have no idea where racism falls when people are talking about people of other races. If I were in any way dissing black people I would've said the N word, which I didn't.

Tell me whatever the f*** you think I did but you're wrong.

Lord Paradise
It's like that story they have my class read in health every year, and then write down which person you think is the worst/the most guilty/responsible, as a moral exercise. Except more obvious, and with less characters.

ILoveMyDaniel
You make no sense.

Daedalus
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
Well lots of you are speaking of putting people in their place so I thought I'd put my two cents in or whatever you want to call it.

My friend Chris; Yes, the one who owned the trunk of the truck I rode in, got the f*** beat out of him yesterday at the skate park. I won't deny that he deserved it because he had been messing with some black people and you know how they get when they get pissed. He had been messing up some of their vehicles with two of his/my other friends at the skate park and so the both of them bailed while Chris stays behind and gets the living tar literally beat out of him.

The same way anyone would get if you screwed with their cars? Jesus.

Vinny Valentine
I don't care about your personal life and all those fetishes of your you described, keep it clean.

vincent

Xirius
Well it just goes to show that you have no idea where racism falls when people are talking about people of other races. If I were in any way dissing black people I would've said the N word, which I didn't.

Tell me whatever the f*** you think I did but you're wrong.
I won't deny that he deserved it because he had been messing with some black people and you know how they get when they get pissed.

Yeah, I think that counts as racism.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Xirius

Agreed...

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Xirius
Don't actually care what ya think.

Vinny Valentine
Don't actually care what ya think.

What he says is alot more important what you say.

vincent

Leo.M
He got what he deserved.

§P0oONY
If that's your 2 cents I want a refund.... no expression

Daedalus
lol

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Leo.M
He got what he deserved.
Yeah. erm

But he's still my friend. I'm defending for him tomorrow if the people come back tomorrow though. I doubt they will.

BlackSunshine
No offense to your buddy but he got what was coming to him. I wouldnt give a sh*t if it was my own sister. I'd beat the hell outta her for doing that.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
No offense to your buddy but he got what was coming to him. I wouldnt give a sh*t if it was my own sister. I'd beat the hell outta her for doing that.
laughing out loud Too true. Whenever I see him I'm going to ask him why the feck he did it in the first place. He'll probably just laugh and say because he wanted to but..no telling.

BlackSunshine
if he does hes no good..again, no offense, but those are the types of people I avoid hanging out with. Troublemakers

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
if he does hes no good..again, no offense, but those are the types of people I avoid hanging out with. Troublemakers
You don't have to say no offense, I know how you mean. I take no offense at all because he does have the tendancy to be an ass. He actually got suspended from school last week for spitting a spit wad at the teacher for absolutely no reason and making her cry. He and my boyfriend are in EBD which is Emotional Behavior Disorder but they're honestly not treated right in my book. But I won't get into that..

He's been there for me though. He's done good stuff for me.

Ultraman Baltan
Yeah. erm

But he's still my friend. I'm defending for him tomorrow if the people come back tomorrow though. I doubt they will.

I remember when I tried protecting my friend. This jackass named Chris walked up to our table and started telling him that he couldn't do shit to him. I got pissed after awhile and I said "Are you kidding? You take him on, and your ass is on the ground one way or another." He started rolling his eyes and said "Oh yeah?" and I said "Try me." While, of course, I was incredibly nervous, I knew he was a pussy. Once he punched me in the head as hard as he could, and there were no bruises or red marks, yet I could slam him into the wall. I knew for a fact that my friend was tougher than him, just with less confidence. Later I find out that my friend was an ass himself, but not as much as Chris.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
I remember when I tried protecting my friend. This jackass named Chris walked up to our table and started telling him that he couldn't do shit to him. I got pissed after awhile and I said "Are you kidding? You take him on, and your ass is on the ground one way or another." He started rolling his eyes and said "Oh yeah?" and I said "Try me." While, of course, I was incredibly nervous, I knew he was a pussy. Once he punched me in the head as hard as he could, and there were no bruises or red marks, yet I could slam him into the wall. I knew for a fact that my friend was tougher than him, just with less confidence. Later I find out that my friend was an ass himself, but not as much as Chris.
Woah! Chris and Chris! Koinkydink.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.