Tribute to Smallville

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Midal
One of my best friends is going to fight for america in Afghanistan and I am opening this topic so all his friends can post messages of luck for him.

Although me and smallville haven't always seen eye to eye i never had any ill thoughts towards him.

Please be careful out there and come home in one piece
your friend
Darth Midal smile

Morning_Glory
so Smallville is going over seas to fight?

crytissue come home safe

Darth_Midal
Yeah it sucks hate the war and am worried confused

Vinny Valentine
Hope he doesn't have a 12 year old shoot him in the legs. Then drag him to an underground bunker and tie wires to him and shock him countlessly, but not killing him. Also, pouring motor oil into his mouth so he is forced to drink it. Also, I hope they don't cut off his Arms and Legs, so he can't get away, and then pour salt into the wounds to keep them clean. Then, I hope they done hit nails through both his eyes, just deep enough to blind him, then I hope they eventually don't shoot or behead him.

Just a Thought, Best of luck Smallville.

vincent

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Darth_Midal
One of my best friends is going to fight for america in Afghanistan and I am opening this topic so all his friends can post messages of luck for him.

Although me and smallville haven't always seen eye to eye i never had any ill thoughts towards him.

Please be careful out there and come home in one piece
your friend
Darth Midal smile He's fighiting for Canada. no expression

Council#13
Bless all those brave soldiers fighting anywhere

PeterGriffin
Yeah its a good show but I dont see why this couldn't have been put in the TV forum...

j/k

Good luck mate, may the force be with you.

Darth_Midal
He is leavingon the 28th of this month
time just flies tho and i hope the year goes by as quick as this month will!!!

Queen Solomon
Bless all the soldiers fighting and good luck Smallville

Smallville
Thanks, Midal. And to everyone who are wishing the best to myself and all of the other soldiers over there. Be it Marines (my future sister-in-law is a Marine), Air Force, Navy, whatever... they are still putting their lives on the line for the freedom that we all share and love.

I am not trying to toot my own horn, but nobody forced these people (majority of them anyways) to enlist. Or enlist in time of war. And whatever their reasons are, they are still making that sacrafice.

And, on a side note, please keep not only the soldiers in your prayers, but their families as well. Being a soldier is hard enough, but imagine the families and what they are going through. I know first hand that my fiance is having a very hard time.

Being a service member is a tough job, but the hardest job in any branch of service is a wife, mother, father, etc.

Once again, thank you for your words. And yes, I leave for overseas on either the 26th, 27th, or the 28th.

Kongu_Dude
Good luck! happy

Spearhead
Good luck Scott

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by Spearhead
Good luck Scott

Kyle katarn is ugly...miffed

Spearhead
And that's relevant how? confused

Kongu_Dude
And that's relevant how? confused

huh

Spearhead
Oop, guess the word relevant is out of your vocabulary.

Kongu_Dude
Oop, guess the word relevant is out of your vocabulary.

huh

Ultraman Baltan
God speed, man. I'll pray for you.

Smallville
Thank you!

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Smallville

Once again, thank you for your words. And yes, I leave for overseas on either the 26th, 27th, or the 28th.

sad Godspeed and safety my friend.

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
sad Godspeed and safety my friend.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.