New here (and a question)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KennyW
I'm new here. Still sorta learning the message boards but I love movies and cars so I have been looking for online communities for each one. I have lots to contribute in the movier forums but right now I have a pressing car question too.

have a tricked out 2002 Chevy Cavalier. This past weekend I installed a set of adjustable tweeters on each black upper door trim sail panel and installed an AFE Intake.

So I pulled it out of the garage last night. (My dad wants it out so he can park his Hummer). I was kinda excited because I installed the AFE Intake and I really took it out around the block. It hauls! It's got this wicked roar to it now and I was thrashing it around the corners hard when I heard a hard thump and felt a bump.

I pulled up the e-brake and brought it 'round hard. Right there in the pool of halogen was my sister's cat, Tookie.

It was like completely splattered! I got out and looked and it was a three foot red skid-mark in the road!

Anyway, I knew she would be completely bent, so I went to the local pay and spray to clean my car.

Well, long story short, my front air dam is toast. It's got a big crack in it and I don't think I can fix it. The cat cracked my air dam and messed up my paint!

I think my sister should pay to get it fixed. She's some big-wig web developer, so she's got the cash. What do you think?

TheKingofKINGS!
I think I don't care. no expression

smoker4
Originally posted by KennyW

It's got a big crack in it. What do you think?

Scottie
skid-mark...crack...What do you think?

~Da Rev~
Holy Diver
You've been down too long in the midnight sea
Oh whats become of me.

Daedalus
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
I think I don't care. no expression

Way to welcome new members. no expression

ThePittman
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Holy Diver
You've been down too long in the midnight sea
Oh whats become of me. DIO punk

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Daedalus
Way to welcome new members. no expression Thanks. I think I'm a very welcoming person. no expression

KennyW
I'm not really catching the lingo here

Scottie
I'm not really catching the lingo here wave Hey and Welcome to KMC have a good time and remember to tip your welcomer

secret thats me

Daedalus
Thanks. I think I'm a very welcoming person. no expression

So I've noticed. no expression

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Daedalus
So I've noticed. no expression Kewl. no expression

smoker4
Originally posted by Scottie
wave Hey and Welcome to KMC have a good time and remember to tip your welcomer

secret thats him

Itzak
I'm not really catching the lingo here

It's pretty easy. All you have to do is bash the hell outta every member you see, 'till you get banned or labeled "dumbass" and presto... You're a fresh homemade OTF recruit. ermm

Anywho, welcome to KMC. big grin Hope you enjoy your stay. happy

KennyW
Hey, how deep do you have the burry an animal so as not to stink up the place? I burried Tookie in the next door neighbor's yard and I just remembered they have this little yapping dog that they let out in the evenings. He might smell the cat and go digging it up.

Vinny Valentine
vincent

§P0oONY
Welcome to KMC... I didn't read the opening.... but the answer to your question is 'yes'.

Mr. Sandman
I'm new here. Still sorta learning the message boards but I love movies and cars so I have been looking for online communities for each one. I have lots to contribute in the movier forums but right now I have a pressing car question too.

have a tricked out 2002 Chevy Cavalier. This past weekend I installed a set of adjustable tweeters on each black upper door trim sail panel and installed an AFE Intake.

So I pulled it out of the garage last night. (My dad wants it out so he can park his Hummer). I was kinda excited because I installed the AFE Intake and I really took it out around the block. It hauls! It's got this wicked roar to it now and I was thrashing it around the corners hard when I heard a hard thump and felt a bump.

I pulled up the e-brake and brought it 'round hard. Right there in the pool of halogen was my sister's cat, Tookie.

It was like completely splattered! I got out and looked and it was a three foot red skid-mark in the road!

Anyway, I knew she would be completely bent, so I went to the local pay and spray to clean my car.

Well, long story short, my front air dam is toast. It's got a big crack in it and I don't think I can fix it. The cat cracked my air dam and messed up my paint!

I think my sister should pay to get it fixed. She's some big-wig web developer, so she's got the cash. What do you think?

LOL you should pay for her cat.

The Cavalier's a butt-ugly car too. I can't wait to restore my Stingray.

KennyW
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
LOL you should pay for her cat.

The Cavalier's a butt-ugly car too. I can't wait to restore my Stingray.
Pay for her cat? Why? Last I checked streets are for CARS not CATS. Besides, I don't really have much money right now. I am saving up for college and don't really have extra money for pets.

Weeping Fairy

Let me get this straight, you killed the cat, and you are worrying about ur car, which is contributing to global warming which will ultimately destroy the earth??? ......... interesting.......... hmm... ne ways welcome to KMC ...

Lumanix
Pay for her cat? Why? Last I checked streets are for CARS not CATS. Besides, I don't really have much money right now. I am saving up for college and don't really have extra money for pets. Hey, you're doing a good job at that asshat thing already. Keep it up.

Mr. Sandman
Pay for her cat? Why? Last I checked streets are for CARS not CATS. Besides, I don't really have much money right now. I am saving up for college and don't really have extra money for pets.

It's pretty much illegal to kill someone else's pet for no reason, that's why.

BakaXero
hmm... i guess the welcome forums just don't cut it anymore... erm

KennyW
Originally posted by Weeping Fairy
Let me get this straight, you killed the cat, and you are worrying about ur car, which is contributing to global warming which will ultimately destroy the earth??? ......... interesting.......... hmm... ne ways welcome to KMC ...

My dad works for an oil company and he says global warming is a myth.I thnk he knows what he's talkign about.

Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
It's pretty much illegal to kill someone else's pet for no reason, that's why.
I didn't kill it on purpose! It was in the street where CARS belong.

My sister is being a real crybaby about this whole thing. She was outside calling for Tookie for like two hours this morning. Meanwhile my airdam is STILL busted! HELLO!

Lord Paradise

I think my sister should pay to get it fixed. She's some big-wig web developer, so she's got the cash. What do you think? Dude... You killed her cat, and you want her to pay for the damage to the car?

Well, at least you didn't put any stuck-up chicks in their places. Welcome to KMC.

Weeping Fairy
My dad works for an oil company and he says global warming is a myth.I thnk he knows what he's talkign about.

I didn't kill it on purpose! It was in the street where CARS belong.

My sister is being a real crybaby about this whole thing. She was outside calling for Tookie for like two hours this morning. Meanwhile my airdam is STILL busted! HELLO!

well.... did u really expect ur dad to say ne thing else? erm If someone ran over my cat, then whined about how it ruined their car, i would trash the dudes car, then run over him with it, but thats just me ermm

Mr. Sandman
Your dad works for an oil company and you got a Cavalier?

Dude, what the ****?

Sell it, buy a Corvette or a Mustang. One of the old ones.

-Tired Hiker-

I think my sister should pay to get it fixed. She's some big-wig web developer, so she's got the cash. What do you think? http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/whatshisname.jpg

clap
well.... did u really expect ur dad to say ne thing else? erm If someone ran over my cat, then whined about how it ruined their car, i would trash the dudes car, then run over him with it, but thats just me ermm

I'm sure you'd fair well in jail on a murder rap.

Weeping Fairy
Originally posted by clap
I'm sure you'd fair well in jail on a murder rap.

Who says ne1 would find out shifty whistle
btw, welcome to kmc big grin

clap
Who says ne1 would find out shifty whistle

Because you have already established motive and premeditation on this message board. Cops ain't dumb, you know.

Weeping Fairy
Because you have already established motive and premeditation on this message board. Cops ain't dumb, you know.

its called sarcasm eek! , wacko

TheKingofKINGS!
He should pay for the cat.

Seriously, any ******* who cares more about their horrible "tricked out" car than a living breathing creature is heartless and deserves death.

But that's just me erm

Weeping Fairy
He should pay for the cat.

Seriously, any ******* who cares more about their horrible "tricked out" car than a living breathing creature is heartless and deserves death.

But that's just me erm

agreed!!!! eek! big grin Happy Dance

clap
its called sarcasm eek! , wacko

Your literary skills don't make sarcasm apparent. I suggest using in the future.

TheKingofKINGS!
Your literary skills don't make sarcasm apparent. I suggest using in the future. Actually, yes, her post did signify sarcasim. Only GOOD members would know it though.

I think that says something...

Weeping Fairy
Actually, yes, her post did signify sarcasim. Only GOOD members would know it though.

Thank you very much, and clap may i say, that i am shocked you would think i would destroy a car, than smash some1 across the road, me? definatley not, and ne ways, u never really answered the topic, you just critized me... erm, i even welcomed you nicely mad

clap
Actually, yes, her post did signify sarcasim. Only GOOD members would know it though.

You wouldn't know sarcasm if it punched your teeth in and skull ****ed you.

Spellcheck is your friend, dummy.

Weeping Fairy

Spellcheck is your friend, dummy.

u seem to be a wittle grumpy today... time for ur nappy stick out tongue

clap
Thank you very much, and clap may i say, that i am shocked you would think i would destroy a car, than smash some1 across the road, me? definatley not, and ne ways, u never really answered the topic, you just critized me... erm, i even welcomed you nicely mad

Wahh. I just don't take threatening people lightly. I'm of the mind that if I'm going to threaten someone, it's going to be for real.

And for the question, I'd take her to the pound and buy her a new cat. She'll get over it.

TheKingofKINGS!

Spellcheck is your friend, dummy. And bashing is not yours. If you continue this type of behavior, I'll have to report you.

If I misspelled it, you certainly did. There are three syllables in "Sarcasm."

For that to be possible, if must have at least three vowels. The spelling you supplied suggests only one. And if by some odd chance you're right, I have to consult Websters....

Weeping Fairy
Wahh. I just don't take threatening people lightly. I'm of the mind that if I'm going to threaten someone, it's going to be for real.

And for the question, I'd take her to the pound and buy her a new cat. She'll get over it.

omfg.. you are so serious about this, which is really sad may i say, do you have absolutely nothing better to do than to critize ppl on line, and correct the way they threaten ppl, seriously... get a life erm

clap
And bashing is not yours. If you continue this type of behavior, I'll have to report you.

If I misspelled it, you certainly did. There are three syllables in "Sarcasm."

For that to be possible, if must have at least three vowels. The spelling you supplied suggests only one. And if by some odd chance you're right, I have to consult Websters....

You typed all that crapola which is completely wrong instead of just typing "dictionary.com" and "sarcasm"?

You really are a dummy and like to show it. And nobody like a crybaby tattletale.

TheKingofKINGS!
You typed all that crapola which is completely wrong instead of just typing "dictionary.com" and "sarcasm"?

You really are a dummy and like to show it. And nobody like a crybaby tattletale. Hmm.....Well, I'm not a crybaby tattletale, because people seem to like me. However, people don't like trolls like yourself. And for your uninstigated insults towards me and WF, reported.

clap
omfg.. you are so serious about this, which is really sad may i say, do you have absolutely nothing better to do than to critize ppl on line, and correct the way they threaten ppl, seriously... get a life erm

Well, I'll just forward your little comment on to the FBI and see if they just think it's a joke. Don't be surprised when they're knocking on your door in a couple of years because your name popped up in some database.

clap
Hmm.....Well, I'm not a crybaby tattletale, because people seem to like me. However, people don't like trolls like yourself. And for your uninstigated insults towards me and WF, reported.

I returned the favor. Check it, you attacked me first. Said I wasn't a good poster and that hurt. I have feelings too, you know.

Weeping Fairy
Well, I'll just forward your little comment on to the FBI and see if they just think it's a joke. Don't be surprised when they're knocking on your door in a couple of years because your name popped up in some database.

go ahead send it, i'll be lookin forward to it , if u think thats supposed to scare me, then you fail miserably, seriously find some friends, and it would help if you weren't mean to every1 who was trying to be nice to you, just a tip wink

clap
go ahead send it, i'll be lookin forward to it , if u think thats supposed to scare me, then you fail miserably, seriously find some friends, and it would help if you weren't mean to every1 who was trying to be nice to you, just a tip wink

Who's tried to be nice to me? Link? I'm not a bad person, but I am very law abiding and what you said was wrong.

Weeping Fairy
Who's tried to be nice to me? Link? I'm not a bad person, but I am very law abiding and what you said was wrong.

i tried being nice to you, i said welcome big grin, but you ewverything the wrong way, you twisted everything around, yes, i abide by the law too, and what i said was a joke, watch the tv sometimes, and u'll see alot worse things, i would never do that to a person, however my cat got hit by a car like a month ago, and it still hurts, what HE did was wrong, and then he whines about his stupid car, so just lay ok, you act as tho i'm a criminal, and ur some angel, we'll i'm sorry to break this to you, but u are incredibly wrong

clap
i tried being nice to you, i said welcome big grin, but you ewverything the wrong way, you twisted everything around, yes, i abide by the law too, and what i said was a joke, watch the tv sometimes, and u'll see alot worse things, i would never do that to a person, however my cat got hit by a car like a month ago, and it still hurts, what HE did was wrong, and then he whines about his stupid car, so just lay ok, you act as tho i'm a criminal, and ur some angel, we'll i'm sorry to break this to you, but u are incredibly wrong

Joking like that at schools and airports just isn't acceptable anymore and you should know better.

Anyway, the dude who started this thread obviously made up that story just to get a rise out of you cat lovers. And you're lying about your cat getting hit a month ago or you would've said something earlier. Most normal people don't deal with grief through rage.

Thanks for the welcome. Jeez.

Kaled
clap, thats no way to talk to a lady, secondly you talk things waaaay to seriously take the pills your doctor gave you, or take a holiday, something to do with relieving stress

most people don't talk about PRIVITE MATTERS
isn't acceptable anymore?? people are bombing others, starving poeple for profits, and robbing each other in broadday light, i think a few jokes on the internet isn't a biug deal, now be the angel you claim to be and go help those in real need

and someone worried about their car after killing a cat needs to check over their priorities, a car can be fixed, a life cannot be, seriously a child knows that, i rarely get worked up, but thats pretty twisted

Weeping Fairy
Joking like that at schools and airports just isn't acceptable anymore and you should know better.

Anyway, the dude who started this thread obviously made up that story just to get a rise out of you cat lovers. And you're lying about your cat getting hit a month ago or you would've said something earlier. Most normal people don't deal with grief through rage.

Thanks for the welcome. Jeez.

maybe its something i don't really like to talk about, no actually ur wrong, alot of ppl deal with grief thro rage, i however am not 1 of them, as i have stated b4, my post about hitting the dude with the car, was a joke, it didn't have anything to do with my personality, and who i really am, which you would know if u hadn't jumped on my case right away, its really not my fault u are so defensive.... seriously what is ur problem, listen, i'm sorry if i offended u in ne way, so welcome, hope you like KMC so far.........

oh and btw, must i remind you that this is neither an airport, nor a school erm

Weeping Fairy
Originally posted by Kaled
clap, thats no way to talk to a lady, secondly you talk things waaaay to seriously take the pills your doctor gave you, or take a holiday, something to do with relieving stress

most people don't talk about PRIVITE MATTERS
isn't acceptable anymore?? people are bombing others, starving poeple for profits, and robbing each other in broadday light, i think a few jokes on the internet isn't a biug deal, now be the angel you claim to be and go help those in real need

and someone worried about their car after killing a cat needs to check over their priorities, a car can be fixed, a life cannot be, seriously a child knows that, i rarely get worked up, but thats pretty twisted

thank you hun hug, i totally agree with you smile

clap
Originally posted by Kaled
clap, thats no way to talk to a lady

http://cyberbottle.com/lovepics/Knight-in-shining-armor.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.