Supreme commander VS Samus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
Supreme commander VS Samus

Samus has access to all weapons from her games but none that would make her indestructable such as power ups and such that are for games sake

VS

The supreme commander from the Supreme commander game, Equiped with Nuklear weaponry, Lasers and standing nearly as large as a skyscraper with armour strong enough to survive nuklear warfare

i dont know anything about Samus but heres the commander, the big one down the bottom with explosions happening behind him is the dude, IMO this is easily won by the commander but as i said, i dont know enough about Samus to call it

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.jeux-strategie.com/typo3temp/pics/7a0265e05f.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.jeux-strategie.com/Supreme_Commander_-_Arts_Work.2014.0.html&h=227&w=166&sz=10&hl=en&start=208&tbnid=y1q1PA0iqZjZ3M:&tbnh=108&tbnw=79&prev=/ images%3Fq%3Dsupreme%2Bcommander%26start%3D200%26n
dsp%3D20%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DN

kamikz
By looking at that picture, I would say the commander. But what do I know....

Blanka
Originally posted by kamikz
By looking at that picture, I would say the commander. But what do I know....

Coleman Trebor
Samus gets WTFOMGDIDHEJUSTDOTHATOMFGYESHEDIDJUSTDOTHATSHITNOW
AI! PWNED.

Kayne Archeron
Samus...

*waits for the claims of me being a NINTERNDO FAENBOYEEEE*

Kero_Co
I say Samus, as she is vastly underestimated. Samus has unlimited ammo; two-to four layers of armor; a plasma beam, which could probably melt through metal; and ice-beam, which may be useless against supreme itself but may freeze it's ammo. However, the big thing here is morphball. Samus is going to be damn hard to hit, especially to something that seems so large and clunky. It may take some time, but with her variety of bombs she could take this. Of course, if supreme commander decides it doesn't want to live anyomore and blows up the entire area, samus is screwed.

Burning thought
actually Samus from what ive found has no chance of winning, basically the supreme commander cna survive about 10 nuclear blasts, and can launch small scale nukes himself, i dont think Samus no matter how fast or powerful will be able to survive this

kamikz
Nope, neither do I. Samus loses I belive...

Kero_Co
Oh,wow blink ....small scale nukes huh....damn....sorry samus.

Coleman Trebor
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
Samus...

*waits for the claims of me being a NINTERNDO FAENBOYEEEE*

Kayne your obviously the biggest Nintendo fanboy I have EVER seen.

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by Coleman Trebor
Kayne your obviously the biggest Nintendo fanboy I have EVER seen.

weeeeeee

but in actuality, it does sound like supreme commander takes this

doan_m
And it should be noted that the rate at which the Supreme commander builds his army is supposed to be the real time rate which a full army goes off. Yes people the Supreme Commander can litterally make hundreds of tanks in less then half an hour if that were to be the case.

Burning thought
indeed...the guy could probably blow up Earth by himself, actually he could..no doubt......he could probably take on half of the starwars, Halo or starcraft Universes, even the Warhammer universe isnt safe...100 tanks in half an hour, and he can build buildings that build enormous robots, nuklear space ships and submarines and if he is threatened he can do a warp and teleport to another galaxy or planet

kamikz
Lol, no not Star Wars. Death Star would own him, or any of the super weapons. And the fact that Luke Skywalker tosses around capital ships and BLACK HOLES makes me think he could WTFpwn someone who is just a big robot. Toss him into space, or use "destroy droid" and he's gone....

And for your info, the Empire in star wars could make, what was it, 9 million star destroyers in a week. One star destroyer who shoots on a planet, actually makes a stronger blast than nuclear attacks....

stick out tongue

doan_m
You know, resorting to superweapons is kind of like saying.
"We admit we cant defeat you on the ground so were going to be a bunch of cheap bastards and nuke you from orbit where its safe"

Darkstorm Zero
Still, thats smart strategy

doan_m
If that was considered smart strategy, everybody would be nuking each other first excuse they get.

Darkstorm Zero
I'm guessing you've never heard of Mutual deterrance...

Each country fears the nuclear retaliation of their enemies, so nobody is firing nukes into other countries.

However, this concept would be rendered useless if the strikes came from orbiting starships, since there is no way for the defending planet to launch a counterattack against the Starships home planet at a button.

doan_m
Thats exactly my point. When the DS makes its strike, SupCom will respond in kind.

Of course what your assuming is that the entire faction is on that planet. Supreme Commander is also spread out across the galaxy much like the galactic empire in star wars. When they hear about this event , the SupCom politicians will escalate thier military options to bring forth retaliation. And besides, who said anything about nuking the home planet? I thought this was to be focused on the SupCom.

Darkstorm Zero
How can you focus a planet busting laser cannon froma Death Star on a single individual, and even if you could, there would be no point...

If your reffering simply to an orbital bombardment from a few Star destroyers, remember, those Heavy turboblasters are measured in the Gigaton range, enough to glass the surface of the entire planet... Medium Turboblasters are measured in Megatons, so those could be focused in his general direction...

Anyways, this is irrelevant, I thing SupCom wins this fight, I don't know much about him, but if he's able to assemble a cohesive military force in a matter of minutes, Samus would have to be over 50 times more powerful than she is now to deal with those kinds of odds

MadMel
true...this is seriously unfair..

doan_m
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
How can you focus a planet busting laser cannon froma Death Star on a single individual, and even if you could, there would be no point...

Obviously that doesnt happen. But what I am remarking on is that the Supreme Commander would be the objective of the Deathstar in this scenario. Everything else is just a robot.

200 gigatons to be exact. I know my stuff to. And there was instances of turbolasers focusing that kind of "glass effect" on a small rebel base, so that could work to.

Darkstorm Zero
I knew it was around that much (been frequenting Spacebattles forums too much smile )

The Glass comment is simply reffering to the effect of slagging the surface of a planet and making it uninhabitable... mainly because there's no atmosphere, and no safe place to inhabit anymore, the entire planet is a lava river. (This is for those of you who don't know the term stick out tongue )

doan_m
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
(been frequenting Spacebattles forums too much smile )

You too?

Darkstorm Zero
Yeah, same UserName over there for me stick out tongue

kamikz
Originally posted by doan_m
You know, resorting to superweapons is kind of like saying.
"We admit we cant defeat you on the ground so were going to be a bunch of cheap bastards and nuke you from orbit where its safe"

Dude, Luke Skywalker would trash him alone like he was nothing. No weapon he has could even get close to him, the fact that Luke Skywalker destroyes an ARMY of robots with a wave of his hand, and is impossible to see if he wants to. He can also make illusions of himself. And the fact that he at an earlier stage in his life, ripped out a motor of a star destroy, makes it easy for him to rip the Supreme Commander apart...

Now if we are talking ground armys, he should be outtaken anyway. The fact that burning thought said "half the Star Wars universe" makes it space ships as well, but whatever. He would face overwhealming numbers, with weapons far above normal nuclear blasts.... A nuclear safe shell won't be enough, Star Wars is far past that. They do not only have armour above that, but they have shields around their ships and equipment, protecting them even more. And they have AT-AT's which armour is near undestroyable, and their canons are powerful, can be charged enough to destroy an asteroid....

And he will be facing jedi and sith as well. I can name pretty many that would be able to take him out singlehandedly... big grin

Burning thought
how do you know he could be taken out single handadly, you odnt even know what his armours made out of, it may be immune to lasers and such, and you forget he can teleport offworld, so he could just port onto a stardestroyer or deathstar and smash in to pieces while on the dam thing

also no robot in Star wars is a hundreth the power of a supreme commander unit, nothing in SW that is on the surface is actually much of a thread to it at all, jedi powers and the force would not be enough, all it takes is one nuke to hit in a vicinity round luke and hed be toast...

Sup commander is near invincible, has hundreds of carrier type ships inside him as well, so he can send them out to help him cover the distance he needs to destroyer small and faster moving characters

doan_m
Dude, Luke Skywalker would trash him alone like he was nothing. No weapon he has could even get close to him, the fact that Luke Skywalker destroyes an ARMY of robots with a wave of his hand,
And then this thread turned into Supreme Commander vs. Star Wars. Oh joy. Those robots were only marginally bigger then a normal human being. The Supreme Commander is bigger then a skyscraper. If you ever saw the Official Supreme Commander trailer you would notice a person running past the SupCom and hes an ant no bigger then the Supreme Commanders toe. and that "ARMY" as you put looked more like a small battlalion.

Like I said before, the Supreme Commander can CREATE hundreds of tanks out of energy right on the field of battle in perhaps less then half an hour. Star Wars on the other hand will have to pull thier weapons of war out of the factories of a more distant planet.

Its not like they would need a safe shell. Or more appropriately, the person operating the Commander does not need to. The Commander is defense as it is. And on the field of battle, there really is only ONE guy on the field. All tanks, destroyers etc, are actually piloted by artificial AI.

Saying that shields will automatically defend you against anything is quite the fallacy.

In Dark Empire II HanSolo and a fleet of pirate ships had destroyed a mob of upgraded AT-AT's cutting through there armour

And he will be facing jedi and sith as well. I can name pretty many that would be able to take him out singlehandedly... big grin
At direct confrontation? Not likely going to happen. The supreme commander will probably immolate him in a nuclear hellstorm. And besides. The SupCom teleporting into the field will be enough to vaporize a jedi(if you ever see saw the trailer, you see a large radius around the Supreme Commander go boom)

kamikz
Luke actually stops blasts from way bigger things than nukes. If he fires a nuke, it will be sent right back onto him. Luke could toss him to hell and back, or how about the power "destroy droid" which destroys any droid, that's right, a power specifically made to destroy robots....

And tanks will be no bigger problem than the others, Luke could easily swipe them away. The fact that Luke could rip out the engine of a STAR DESTROYER (which is for your information damn much bigger than the SC, and it has a shield and heavy armour, this is also not full potential Luke) with ease, and can land one aswell by using the force alone. Or moving black holes with the force alone. Those feats are enough for me to say that, no matter how strong armour, he can rip the SC head off with ease, or toss him far into space.....

Is it a pilot that controls the SC? Didn't quite get what you said, but if there is, Luke kills him through the force the first second of the fight....

And the fact that the machines in SW, which could destroy asteroids with one single blast, will make the SC die quickly. I don't think he can handle such a large doze of fire coming in.

People who can beat him singlehandedly...

Luke.^
Sidious DE. He could create force storms which ripped thousands of ships apart at once, create wormholes etc. He can't possibly survive in one of those, worse yet, several....
Exar Kun: Could freeze him with a sith spell, making him unable to move...

And the fact that these very powerful force users easily could sense him. They sense what he is going to shoot, like a missile, and they can stop it whenever they want to. Like, blow up all his nukes when they are inside him or in his weapons or whatever. That would make for a touching display.

But hey, just remembered this ain't the right forum for this kind of debate, and if we continue this thread will most likley be closed. Stupid of me to bring back an reply!

kamikz
I don't wanna get a warning or anything man. Either way, I'm out...

Burning thought
where is all this stuff about luke moving black holes, if he can do that he could move Sup Commander but wheres the proof, i havnt read comic or such but surely he cant move black holes, where does it say he can?

kamikz
The NJO books.

doan_m
Luke actually stops blasts from way bigger things than nukes. If he fires a nuke, it will be sent right back onto him.

And when that happens, the Commander survives the blast sent back at him and Luke still gets vaporized in the nuclear blast.

Really now that just sounds like normal force stuff. I dont see anything special here.

Even if the tanks are engaging him at a distance? And not to mention while he even attempts to swipe a few away, hes open for any of the other tanks.

The fact that Luke could rip out the engine of a STAR DESTROYER (which is for your information damn much bigger than the SC, and it has a shield and heavy armour, this is also not full potential Luke) with ease, and can land one aswell by using the force alone.

Dont see any black holes in this little fight.

Really now, I havent seen Luke pull that off without acquiring visual target of the person. And who says Lukes going to get that close to the SupCom?

I've only seen turbolasers vaporize asteroids. And those are built onto starships. hmmm.....I see an unfair disadvantage here..... A conventional ground force would get grinded by a full fledged SupCom.

QUOTE]And the fact that these very powerful force users easily could sense him. They sense what he is going to shoot, like a missile, and they can stop it whenever they want to.
Really now, the force is quite selective on such matters.

And a severe death for whomsoever decides that blowing up nukes inside a supreme commander was a safe thing to do.

kamikz
Lol, I feel an irresistable urge to reply. Damn it, I have to... stick out tongue

I don't think that is what happens. If the explosion occurs inside SC, or wherever he stocks these nuclear missiles, the explosion will be damn powerful, just because he can withstand nukes doesn't mean he can take like 20 at the same time? And if it protects him, then the explosion should never get out now should it? Either way, it's just for Luke to hold out his hand and stop the explosion from hitting him, like when Mace Windu held out his hand to stop the shockwaves from that machine on Dantooine. The smoke, shockwaves and droids that flew went beside him, while he himself was untouched.

How does Luke need to get close to kill the pilot? He can do like he did in the NJO, pinch a vessle in his brain, killing him instantly. He could also use a mindtrick, telling him to stop the machine....He can sense him through the force, besides, he can become invinsible, and he can make illusions of himself....

The black hole thing was to show that Luke can control a so freaking powerful thing, he can almost do anything with the force. Lifting the SC would be a joke, yet ripping him apart wouldn't be very hard either now would it? Doesn't really matter how strong the armour is, he has done that to things in the same league of armour in an earlier state of his life...

And the fact that a lightsaber can cut through almost anything doesn't make it more equal. Luke can move faster than than the eye can see, without increasing his physical ability through the force. Now imagine if he would.....

doan_m
I don't think that is what happens. If the explosion occurs inside SC, or wherever he stocks these nuclear missiles, the explosion will be damn powerful, just because he can withstand nukes doesn't mean he can take like 20 at the same time?
If the nukes do go of inside him then the nukes is the least of your concern. You would then set off the reactor powering the Supreme Commander which would result in a catastrophic explosion even worse then the nukes contained within.

In terms of explosive radius a nuke in Supcom may look like single digit megaton damage but the energies of a low gigaton- high triple digit megaton are compressed in the same radius, Color me unimpressed by the force shield for that thing only blocks off objects flying off the shield. Non stop nuclear energy raging on his force sheild will definitely bring him down.

My point being is that Luke has to be in visual range in order to pull off any of those feats. Nukes can be launched at large distances way beyond the sights of Luke.

Mind tricks only work on the weak minded a soldier trained to pilot a skyscraper sized titan and manage and deploy an entire army of tanks, mechs, giant ships etc is DEFINITELY what you call weak minded.

It has been speculated that beings who are outside of the star wars are not affected by the force.

What and not be detected on sophisticated radar screens? Highly doubt it.

In terms of physical quality a Black hole is MUCH different from real physical objects and the force would have to be applied differently on real objects compared to something as intangible as a black hole.
he can almost do anything with the force.

No, again thats quite the fallacy. The more dense the material of an object is the harder it is to cut through it. WIth enough molecular density on the metal the lightsaber will have the same effect as chipping a nail through 6 meters of concrete. Not to mention cortosis shields and Yuzzhan Vong melee weapons(which blocks lightsabers entirely) have proven that lightsabers cant cut through everything.

Not fast enough to escape the blast radius of a nuke.
I have yet to see any proof that the force can augment you physically. Every time Darth Sidious entered a clone, the clone would deteriorate faster everytime he made a reentry.

Burning thought
the Sup commander is one awsome robot, also all the machines and technology inside the vehichle probably would disrupt the force so that luke cannot affect the pilot, anyway the pilot is not weak minded

also this is not mentioning the D-Gun, the thing can just about annihilate anythng, its like a mini nuke powered inside a laser that blasts along the ground, also does it say the yield of the nukes in Sup Commander, they have gone a long way since present day nukes, such nukes could have the power to annhilate the Earth, the Americans are said to have developed special Fusion Nukes that can blow up an entire country the size of Europe.......thats pretty impressive, luke would never survive it, even if he made it explode on the sup commander, it would annhilate luke

the commander in the original TA can survive about 10 of such nukes direct hitting him, i doubt know about sizes but i think the new Commanders in Sup commander is about 10x bigger and is even more high tech than the last one, nothing in star wars IMO except indestructable shps such as Sun crusher and such would beat the SC

teleportation, combined with D-gun and nukes, the dam thing could teleport on the Death star or a SSD, SD and annhilate it with a few nukes or D-gun it, and it would have no way of retaliating if the SC is on its engines or the back of it where there are hardly any or no guns...

kamikz
If the nukes do go of inside him then the nukes is the least of your concern. You would then set off the reactor powering the Supreme Commander which would result in a catastrophic explosion even worse then the nukes contained within.

In terms of explosive radius a nuke in Supcom may look like single digit megaton damage but the energies of a low gigaton- high triple digit megaton are compressed in the same radius, Color me unimpressed by the force shield for that thing only blocks off objects flying off the shield. Non stop nuclear energy raging on his force sheild will definitely bring him down.

My point being is that Luke has to be in visual range in order to pull off any of those feats. Nukes can be launched at large distances way beyond the sights of Luke.

Mind tricks only work on the weak minded a soldier trained to pilot a skyscraper sized titan and manage and deploy an entire army of tanks, mechs, giant ships etc is DEFINITELY what you call weak minded.

It has been speculated that beings who are outside of the star wars are not affected by the force.

What and not be detected on sophisticated radar screens? Highly doubt it.

In terms of physical quality a Black hole is MUCH different from real physical objects and the force would have to be applied differently on real objects compared to something as intangible as a black hole.
he can almost do anything with the force.

No, again thats quite the fallacy. The more dense the material of an object is the harder it is to cut through it. WIth enough molecular density on the metal the lightsaber will have the same effect as chipping a nail through 6 meters of concrete. Not to mention cortosis shields and Yuzzhan Vong melee weapons(which blocks lightsabers entirely) have proven that lightsabers cant cut through everything.

Not fast enough to escape the blast radius of a nuke.
I have yet to see any proof that the force can augment you physically. Every time Darth Sidious entered a clone, the clone would deteriorate faster everytime he made a reentry.

As I said, the force is a shield to protect him if he wants to, like it protected him when he walked on lava...

He could easily blast the nukes away with the force, also tracking Luke from a distance wouldn't be very easy either, considering that Luke could make MULTIPLE illusions at once easily. The world could be swarming with illusions, more than enough to take the SC mind off Luke for the time, especially since Luke can become totally invisible.

Luke could sense and call out every single jedi in the galaxy (which required a a beacon in the jedi temple for the others) and he could sense damn much through the force, he sensed Vong who shouldn't even be able to be sensed. He would sense him, then pinch a vessle in his brain, THE END!
And no, a strong jedi can mind trick more than weak minded. Those are only for the jedi by PT. There was a sith who controlled a freaking number of 250 PLANETS with people on them. Are you really saying that all the millions of people on each planet are weak minded?

No, that is not true. The Vong WAS affected by the force, it was just that they were banned from the force, because of some odd reason. Apparently, they had the force to begin with, and they know it inside out.... And actually, they are not without the force either, they are on a different level of the force, the unifying force...

I said almost anything. Cortosis is specifically used to resist it, and vong armour only regenates them very fast, and is also made to resist them. I doubt the SC armour does that. Luke could easily make a hole and get in couldn't he?

And as I said, Luke doesn't have to worry about the nukes. And as I said before, what stops him from simply ripping of the head of the SC? He has done it to FAR bigger things, when he was WEAKER than he was now.....

And Luke in the NJO (Not DE man) states after he kills that Vong army (when he was moving faster than almost visible, and his lightsaber looked like 20, Luke himself looked like a malestorm of energy), said he could push himself even farther if he used the force to enhance himself....
And no, Luke destroyed a full army of battle droids with a wave of his hand, not a battalion....

Burning thought
battle droids are nothing, they are so thin and weak and their lasers so slow that they are not a worthy enemy

anyway theres still nothing to say wether lukes lightsaver could possibly cut through Supreme commanders, his armour is probably stronger than a star destroyer, and i doubt the force could protect him from a nuklear blast wave, he will have to defend against the explosion, the wave, the blast which is air, he cannot defend against air itself, otherwise hed suffercate in his own force shield roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also i dont think he stores nuklear weapons inside him, he launches them and then energy creates another one, he doesnt have a load stacked up inside, or at least i dont think so...there no reason to have a store if he can make them anyway.....also is this the UEF, Aeon illuminate or Cybran SC, the Cybran pilot is mostly robot, they wouldnt die from a simple think such as a pinch vessel

also size doesnt mean how heavey something is, its density and mass is more important, a stardestroyer may not be as heavey as SC (prob is) but theres nothing to say it is or isnt, a piece of paper the size of london, is probably not even a hundreth of the weight of a piece of steel or titanium a quarter of its size...

IceJaw
OMG, you guys fail at quoting

kamikz
Originally posted by Burning thought
battle droids are nothing, they are so thin and weak and their lasers so slow that they are not a worthy enemy

anyway theres still nothing to say wether lukes lightsaver could possibly cut through Supreme commanders, his armour is probably stronger than a star destroyer, and i doubt the force could protect him from a nuklear blast wave, he will have to defend against the explosion, the wave, the blast which is air, he cannot defend against air itself, otherwise hed suffercate in his own force shield roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also i dont think he stores nuklear weapons inside him, he launches them and then energy creates another one, he doesnt have a load stacked up inside, or at least i dont think so...there no reason to have a store if he can make them anyway.....also is this the UEF, Aeon illuminate or Cybran SC, the Cybran pilot is mostly robot, they wouldnt die from a simple think such as a pinch vessel

also size doesnt mean how heavey something is, its density and mass is more important, a stardestroyer may not be as heavey as SC (prob is) but theres nothing to say it is or isnt, a piece of paper the size of london, is probably not even a hundreth of the weight of a piece of steel or titanium a quarter of its size...

Actually, one can breath through the force...for days....

The star destroyer has damn strong armour, is maybe 10 times the size of the SC and has a strong shield too. Either way, Luke could just kill the pilot easily with the force...

And "GlasJaw", be quitet. (JKstick out tongue, lol the name glasjaw was so pathetic, who came up with that again?)

doan_m
SupCom nukes are significantly more power then just a measly river of lava. Temperature of the nuke is MAGNITUDES higher then that of lava, and then theres the mention of lethal radiation....

Only to the human mind. Sophisticated Radar systems would just simply track down the real luke skywalker as you would only see one blip on the radar screen rather then any of those false illusions.

And why call reinforcements? What does that all prove? That Luke needs help to bring down the commander? You know, the SupCom also has his own built in galactic comm systems and he could easily call in reinforcements.

He sensed, but did he actually kill them the moment he sensed them? Most of the targets I see luke take out requires a visual of the actual person.

This does not imply that every sentient being was tricked. This implies that said strong jedi would have mind tricked those that actually mattered and influenced the populace. None of it does not seem direct. And none of this matters if Luke does not show the same ability.

That still does not prove the fact that the more dense the metal the more harder it is to cut through.
Definitely not easy. It would take him forver to drill through the SupCom's armor which is at a minimum, thicker then a house. And besides since when would a SupCom let a jedi get that close to him?

The fact that the commander can launch a nuke with the press of a button.

QUOTE]And Luke in the NJO (Not DE man) states after he kills that Vong army (when he was moving faster than almost visible, and his lightsaber looked like 20, Luke himself looked like a malestorm of energy), said he could push himself even farther if he used the force to enhance himself.... And that still amounts to nothing when he gets the recieveing end of a nuke.

Nope that still was DEFINITELY not an army.

kamikz
SupCom nukes are significantly more power then just a measly river of lava. Temperature of the nuke is MAGNITUDES higher then that of lava, and then theres the mention of lethal radiation....

Only to the human mind. Sophisticated Radar systems would just simply track down the real luke skywalker as you would only see one blip on the radar screen rather then any of those false illusions.

And why call reinforcements? What does that all prove? That Luke needs help to bring down the commander? You know, the SupCom also has his own built in galactic comm systems and he could easily call in reinforcements.

He sensed, but did he actually kill them the moment he sensed them? Most of the targets I see luke take out requires a visual of the actual person.

This does not imply that every sentient being was tricked. This implies that said strong jedi would have mind tricked those that actually mattered and influenced the populace. None of it does not seem direct. And none of this matters if Luke does not show the same ability.

That still does not prove the fact that the more dense the metal the more harder it is to cut through.
Definitely not easy. It would take him forver to drill through the SupCom's armor which is at a minimum, thicker then a house. And besides since when would a SupCom let a jedi get that close to him?

The fact that the commander can launch a nuke with the press of a button.

QUOTE]And Luke in the NJO (Not DE man) states after he kills that Vong army (when he was moving faster than almost visible, and his lightsaber looked like 20, Luke himself looked like a malestorm of energy), said he could push himself even farther if he used the force to enhance himself.... And that still amounts to nothing when he gets the recieveing end of a nuke.

Nope that still was DEFINITELY not an army.

1. The point was that he protected himself from physical damage with the force, as well as Windu who is much weaker could...

2. The sofisticated radars of the Empire could not track down Luke's illusions to find the real ship. If he makes identical illusions it will not find him directly, how the hell would it?

3. And no, I didn't mean that he would call an army, I meant to prove that his sense was damn strong, that's all.

4. He did destroy an army (it doesn't say the size, but an army is an army, not a battalion). Do you mean he saw every single droid in that army? Since when did Vader need to look at the Colonel when he chocked him to death in ESB?

5. Planets, all those planets and inhabitating people and aliens were taken over. And he doesn't use an specific power, he uses a strong mind trick, and Luke is stronger. Luke could actually mind trick dark jedi....

6. Can you prove that his armour can resist lightsabers? And it doesn't really take that long, considering Luke's lightsaber looked like 20 when he strikes, he could cut through with pretty much ease. He also moves FASTER THAN VISIBLE, he needs to keep him in damn good track to see him. Besides, I doubt Luke would even need to use lightsaber, his force powers would be enough...

Let's just drop this ok? We can't convince eachother, we are off the damn topic and it is time consuming and pointless.....

Coleman Trebor
Besides we all know R2 alone could take Commander. So theirs no point. The gods of starwars are just ina higher teer then the others.

doan_m
very well, concession accepted.

And btw, R2 does not have the proper socket plug to hack the commander.
This arguement has also served another purpose as well: More detailed proof on why Samus would get stomped to hell.

Coleman Trebor
You obviously don't understand. You realize, that R2 is a force god.

Burning thought
what ime thinking is, if the SC is one of their top land units, the SW top land unit that i can think of is the lowly AT AT which is like a walking tin can compared to SC.....WTF does the Space ships or the damned Battle stations look like, if the SC is their main ground unit. They could prob blow glaaxies up easily with their firepower

kamikz
very well, concession accepted.

And btw, R2 does not have the proper socket plug to hack the commander.
This arguement has also served another purpose as well: More detailed proof on why Samus would get stomped to hell.

Concession? I'm sorry that English is not my native language, but if concession means what I think it means, then that is NOT what I did. I made a suggestion that this was worthless to debate and damn off topic as well, I was not giving in, in that case we might as well continue, but that would be pretty worthless since neither give in.....

Besides, the whole point I was trying to make, was changed by you. I just answere Burning thought that the SC alone could not take on half the Star Wars universe. Now since when did that suddenly turn into "only ground units, space units are cheap"?

Burning thought
IMHO the SC can take on anything in starwars except Sun crusher and perhaps the most powerful jedia/Sith, and they will probably die because theres no defence really against a volley of nuklear missle

however the SC universe woud WTF PWN, SW easily

kamikz
Well I don't know about the SC universe so can't say anything there, but about the other part, I agree. It seems like the SC can win against anything but the real top dogs of the force users and the top dog super weapons...

Liquid_Fire
Dude Luke SKywalker could make black holes, and easily crush super star destroyers and chuck them around with ease when they were like 500 miles away he'd wtf RAPE SupCom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.