Havok VS Spartan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rols
Im little overwhelmed about high tier energy wielder or brutes in vs forum. So ill make some med tiers...

Havok/Cyclops VS Spartan/heatwave.. Not very popular guys.. anyhow discuss.

I think Havok/Cyclops would win this fight.. specifically cause of Havok, im going to start a respect thread about him maybe a little later.. He needs respect in this forum..lol..

celestialdemon
Havok and Cyclops can just cut loose with their powers w/o fear of hurting the other. They win.

Rols
Both Spartan/Heatwave are Capable of flight they could stay out of that barrage and both I think is capable of Absortion of directed energy, Spartan i know for sure but Heatwave im not to sure.. Also Spartan has faster visual processing speed and reflexes via computer brains and android body.. Both is capable of flight speed while the Brothers are not, well not relly the truth Havok is capable of flight but not to experience of it yet..

endrict
if spartan gets up close he can hurt them. if alex wants to he can go all out and fry them both, scott wont be effected.

Rols
Yeah its posible to sneak behind Alex but he is capable of omnidirectional blast all over his body that go both ways, Spartan is quite fast dough but Alex can should be able to absorbs energy from both of his combatants powering him up more..

Blair Wind
Is this Spartan with the Void enhancements? (Ie Teleportation powers?)

Rols
No.. That would be to Uber for the brothers to fight..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.