reed richards with two days prep vs the mainstream dc universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smoki
reed has two days to prepare his weapons gadgets anything against the main dc universe no outsiders but any and all characters that belong to the main dc universe

Darth Martin
Reed gets killed.

sexyking
Originally posted by Smoki
reed has two days to prepare his weapons gadgets anything against the main dc universe no outsiders but any and all characters that belong to the main dc universe

confused Are the DC guys aware of the coming assult?

WTF am i asking that for like the guy above says reed dies horribly

galan7777777
hmm, i dont know how long this thread will last...... its way to much of a vast and random list, but AM alone would be hard to beat even with his intelligence

Darth Martin
Define Mainstream? This isn't looking good for Reed! 2 DAYS!!!!!!!

Smoki
reed has two full days

i forgot to mention he can use any means necessary to prep up for the battle
dc mainstream i mean just like 616 is to marvel so there has to be one for dc right

reed surprises them with one attack if they can survive its anything goes

Darth Martin
Reed dies. You have the GL Corp, JLA, JSA, Teen Titans, Young Justice and so on.

Mr Master
reed has two full days

i forgot to mention he can use any means necessary to prep up for the battle
dc mainstream i mean just like 616 is to marvel so there has to be one for dc right

I think your referring to Earth One, dimension (or universe I guess)

I may be wrong.

reed surprises them with one attack if they can survive its anything goes

Then reed wins.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Reed dies. You have the GL Corp, JLA, JSA, Teen Titans, Young Justice and so on.

If Reed Richards attaks first, he'll blow that entire Universe to dust.

Tron
He's stopped at the door by Batman...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Batman probably has contingency plans for everythign imagineable.

If not, Certainly Metron who is prolly the smartest being in the DCU or close to it, would out think reed.

Scoobless
Is he just trying to destroy the universe?

Maybe he could move a newly forming baby universe into the DCU and just let it overwrite everything there

no expression

Bol Gath
Ultimate nullifier for the winbig grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bol Gath
Ultimate nullifier for the winbig grin
if he's in the DCU, and the DCU only, then the UN has no power there.

Scoobless
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
if he's in the DCU, and the DCU only, then the UN has no power there.

Why wouldn't it?

Grimm22
honestly, two days isnt nearly enough time to take down the entire DCU no expression

A week? Maybe

A month? Probobly

A year? Definitly

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Grimm22
honestly, two days isnt nearly enough time to take down the entire DCU no expression

A week? Maybe

A month? Probobly

A year? Definitly smile What is he going to do in two days. Dr.Fate, C.Marvel, Spectre, and Lex Luthor and opthers will be on him so hard it won't even be funny.

Grimm22
smile What is he going to do in two days. Dr.Fate, C.Marvel, Spectre, and Lex Luthor and opthers will be on him so hard it won't even be funny.

Did you read my post? What the f**k? confused

Darth Martin
Yea, u said two days wasn't enough confused

Draco69
No. Because DCU doesn't have any cosmics....

And if they do it's just like one or two...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Accel
Originally posted by Draco69
No. Because DCU doesn't have any cosmics....

And if they do it's just like one or two...

roll eyes (sarcastic)
Two??? Damn, DC is so overpowered.

Grimm22
Yea, u said two days wasn't enough confused

k I thought you were saying that I said two days was enough stick out tongue

celestialdemon
2 days isn't long enough for Reed to win. Give him 2 years then we'll see what happens.

Thanos_THOTU
30 years so he can build that Big bang-machine.
Well he've done it before, so it probobly go a little bi faster now, but 2 days... I doubt it. - If he don't have the Nullifier or the Big bang-machine.

ExtraMision5555
ok seriously. 2 days??? lol

the two days will be spent in mourning and goodbyes. and even a poissible suicide

CM-Shazam
i don't think 2 days is enough for reed to beat dc. it has to be at least months.

Thanos_THOTU
Not if he have the Nullifier evil face

nvrbeenwthagirl
What's to stop someone who lives out side of the Main universe, like the new gods, or Mr. mxyply from erasing Reed and recreating the universe? Mxy don't like no one messing with his play ground. and darksied would never give someone else the pleasure of destroying what he wants to control.Or what about the Endless? 7 of the most powerful beings in the known Omniverse. wouldn't danielle read reeds thoughts instantly and be able to freeze time in reeds mind? Maybe make reed think he had destroyed the dcu but hadn't at all?

Thanos_THOTU
What's to stop someone who lives out side of the Main universe, like the new gods, or Mr. mxyply from erasing Reed and recreating the universe? Mxy don't like no one messing with his play ground. and darksied would never give someone else the pleasure of destroying what he wants to control.
The Nullifier deletes Mxy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
The Nullifier deletes Mxy.

Mxy cannot die. He can't be erased. THe 5th dimension does not even exist in the third, where the UN has been shown to have it's ultimate power. It has never been shown to act on higher planes of existance, just on multiple planes. Besides, The presence could simply make the Un not work. Or the spectre.

CM-Shazam
Not if he have the Nullifier evil face
will that work in the dcu

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by CM-Shazam
Why wouldent it, would Reed also become a normal non-mutated human in the DCU?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by CM-Shazam

Nope. None of the cosmic powered devices work in the DCU.

Thanos_THOTU
Nope. None of the cosmic powered devices work in the DCU.
Why just cosmic things?... Wouldent "The thing" turn into human in DCU too?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I've already stated that reed can't win. The Endless would stop him. Or the Spectre. After all, reed would suffer the Full rath of God for trying to mess with his universe. There are beings like the wave rider, who can see all of time. He would know reed was coming even if the rest didnt'. he could simply walk right up to REED,the moment reed entered the universe, and point the un back thru the portal that reed came from, into his own universe. there is no need to debate this rediculous thread.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Why just cosmic things?... Wouldent "The thing" turn into human in DCU too?

Well since JLA was cannon for DC, the IG didn't work in the DCU. Nuff said. THey have stated that cosmic devices from other universes get NO PLAY THERE!!! I wonder what the responses would be like if I made a thread where Metron had prep to destroy the MU?" what would the responses be like? Metron who is a God, and infinitely more learned and smarter than REED. What would his chances be like in a twin multiverse like marvel? would that thread even get two pages?

Thanos_THOTU
Endless wouldnt be albe to do a shit to Reed with the Nullifier.
It allready deleted Death in Marvel, so the endless wouldent be a prob.
With the Nullifier he would be able to make himself a spear of destiny.
And impale Spectre... Or wait that only happends in the Silverage right?..
well guess DC's winning.

bigbran
What's to stop someone who lives out side of the Main universe, like the new gods, or Mr. mxyply from erasing Reed and recreating the universe? Mxy don't like no one messing with his play ground. and darksied would never give someone else the pleasure of destroying what he wants to control.Or what about the Endless? 7 of the most powerful beings in the known Omniverse. wouldn't danielle read reeds thoughts instantly and be able to freeze time in reeds mind? Maybe make reed think he had destroyed the dcu but hadn't at all? Originally posted by Smoki
reed has two days to prepare his weapons gadgets anything against the main dc universe no outsiders but any and all characters that belong to the main dc universe Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I've already stated that reed can't win. The Endless would stop him. Or the Spectre. After all, reed would suffer the Full rath of God for trying to mess with his universe. There are beings like the wave rider, who can see all of time. He would know reed was coming even if the rest didnt'. he could simply walk right up to REED,the moment reed entered the universe, and point the un back thru the portal that reed came from, into his own universe. there is no need to debate this rediculous thread. Originally posted by Smoki

Thanos_THOTU
Well since JLA was cannon for DC, the IG didn't work in the DCU. Nuff said. THey have stated that cosmic devices from other universes get NO PLAY THERE!!! I wonder what the resonses would be like if I made a thread where Metron had prep to destroy the MU?" what would the responses be like? Metron who is a God, and infinitely more learned and smarter than REED. What would his chances be like in a twin multiverse like marvel? would that thread even get two pages?
Why wouldent it work?
... It does til someone deactivates it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Endless wouldnt be albe to do a shit to Reed with the Nullifier.
It allready deleted Death in Marvel, so the endless wouldent be a prob.
With the Nullifier he would be able to make himself a spear of destiny.
And impale Spectre... Or wait that only happends in the Silverage right?..
well guess DC's winning.

You didnt' even mention the fact that the wave rider can see all of time. Every thing that happens in the DCU. He could do exactly what I said. it's perfectly with in his power. OR he could simply blast Reed out of existance and put the UN in a trophy room. Wave Rider is easily one of the most powerful beings in the DCU.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran

What does that have to do with anything? the wave rider is part of the main dcu. or haven't you read any books with him it them?

bigbran
What does that have to do with anything? the wave rider is part of the main dcu. or haven't you read any books with him it them? Funny. You didn't mention Wave Rider in your post.

Thanos_THOTU
If Reed gets his 2 days prep in DCU than noone can touch him before the 2 days passed. Otherwise it wouldent be 2 days...
He can program the UN to delete the DCU at exactly that time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The main point of this entire thread is that REED has all of HIS I repeat HIS weapons. THE UN is NOT his. AND even if it was, THings Like that do not work in the DCU per JLA Avengers. And if it could work, he would destroy the DCU and it would be an event that Waverider would have known was coming and he would simply stop it from happening.

Thanos_THOTU
Explain why UN wouldent work... and explain it reasonable (no speculation)

bigbran
The main point of this entire thread is that REED has all of HIS I repeat HIS weapons. THE UN is NOT his. AND even if it was, THings Like that do not work in the DCU per JLA Avengers. And if it could work, he would destroy the DCU and it would be an event that Waverider would have known was coming and he would simply stop it from happening. Originally posted by Smoki
reed has two days to prepare his weapons gadgets anything against the main dc universe no outsiders but any and all characters that belong to the main dc universe Notice, the anything?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Explain why UN wouldent work... and explain it reasonable (no speculation)

THe IG didnt' work in the DCU, and it's more powerful than the UN. Ergo, It won't work. JLA AVengers was cannon at least where DC is concerned.

bigbran
Notice, the anything? God, that post can basically answer all of your posts, here.

And Reed loses, plain and simple.

bigbran
All of the battles are stated to be on neutral ground, and we are to assume, that the weapons work.

CM-Shazam
i always thought the un wouldn't work in dc.

nvrbeenwthagirl
All of the battles are stated to be on neutral ground, and we are to assume, that the weapons work.

So that means darksied's omega effect can kill every single being in marvel that is not essential to the universe? that is what your saying right?

bigbran
So that means darksied's omega effect can kill every single being in marvel that is not essential to the universe? that is what your saying right? That is excluding abstracts, Surfer(Maybe), Thanos, and Adam Warlock, Galactus.

the rest are basically f*cked.
There are some that I missed, but thats the people who could take it.

Mr Master
the thread starter said "by any means"

Reed finds the UN through Johnny Storm and wipes out the DCU.

It only took Reed and the severaL others ONE day to find the UN in the Abraxas arc.

Reed already has a machine that can harness the Big Bang Explosion of a Universe, to USE as a Weapon (no need for prep)

Reed already has a Super Canon that blew LT and 6 other Cosmics into different Universes (no need for prep)

Grimm22
Reed sicks Wolverine on the DCU shifty

bigbran
Originally posted by Mr Master

Reed already has a Super Canon that blew LT and 6 other Cosmics into different Universes (no need for prep) Time to disagree.
No he doesn't!
That was a non canon book. It took him 30 years to make to.

Mr Master
Reed also get's the first hit according to the Smoki.

How is the DCU going to survive a Big Bang Bomb dropping in their space out of nowhere?

Big Bangs = Universal destruction, Universal creation.

Draco69
Reed also get's the first hit according to the Smoki.

How is the DCU going to survive a Big Bang Bomb dropping in their space out of nowhere?

Big Bangs = Universal destruction, Universal creation.

I don't know. Maybe the cosmics...? Like Lucifer....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
I don't know. Maybe the cosmics...? Like Lucifer....

roll eyes (sarcastic) Love this quote.

Draco69
Love this quote.

Lucifer, Spectre, the Endless, etc. All belong to the DCU....

Hell Morpheus visited the JLA on two occasions....

Mr Master
Time to disagree.
No he doesn't!
That was a non canon book. It took him 30 years to make to.

20 years actually, and does that matter since he already has it made.

Non canon huh.

Well then, I don't really need it anyway.

Reed can harness the Big Bang of a Universe..and use it as a weapon
http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/9524/reedmakesbigbang8ty.th.jpg

http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/1517/reedmakesbigbang25ji.th.jpg

http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/6476/reedmakesbigbang38sm.th.jpg

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/7981/reedmakesbigbang43pu.th.jpg

Reed drops one of these into the DCU or is it Earth One Dimension, and obliterates everyone.

Oh, and it's Canon.

Mr Master

Hell Morpheus visited the JLA on two occasions....

Earth One Dimension is what the guy was talking about.

The Endless, Lucifer amd Spectre are beyond that.

Draco69
*sigh*

I forgot. Superman and Batman are the only thing in the DCU that could possibly stand up to Reed and any other threat.

Skeets
Any damage Reed can do Spectre can undo.

Not Spectre.Spectre chills on earth.

Priest
reed is a powerful MoFo

Mr Master
*sigh*

I forgot. Superman and Batman are the only thing in the DCU that could possibly stand up to Reed and any other threat.

I'm just saying, the Endless are not bound to Earth One dimension, neither is Lucifer or Spectre.

Mxy has entered the 3dimension, but we all know he's not from it.

Skeets
I'm just saying, the Endless are not bound to Earth One dimension, neither is Lucifer or Spectre.

How is Spectre not based on earth?

Draco69

Which is indeterminable since Earth One clearly hasn't been defined. Hell we don't even know if the multiverse is truely back....

He wasn't referring (purposefully) to Earth One. He was referring to the DCU minus alternate realities.

These beings are a part of the DCU. Thus they are viable.

Hell, Zauriel is proof enough....

Mr Master
Originally posted by Skeets
Any damage Reed can do Spectre can undo.

Not Spectre.Spectre chills on earth.

I thought he was the "wrath of God", and he's confined to Earth One?

Mr Master
Which is indeterminable since Earth One clearly hasn't been defined. Hell we don't even know if the multiverse is truely back....

He wasn't referring (purposefully) to Earth One. He was referring to the DCU minus alternate realities.

These beings are a part of the DCU. Thus they are viable.

Hell, Zauriel is proof enough....

I thought Earth One, Two X, ect...came after Crisis.

Skeets
I thought he was the "wrath of God", and he's confined to Earth One?
Yes and no.He works on earth but he has other aspects of himself through out all existence.

Draco69

Spectre is bound to Earth. He's ALWAYS been bound to Earth. He got his job from Eclipso from Earth.

You're cutting corners as to allow the DCU any sort of defense.

Galactus has been shown to be in numerous timelines and dimensions...I could easily say that Galactus is beyond the MU...

Draco69
I thought Earth One, Two X, ect...came after Crisis.

No. It didn't. It's back to one universe and one universe alone. ALL the EARTHS merged into one. It's all mixed up now.

Which is why Wonder Woman is back to being a founder and Kingdom Come Offspring is back.

Even Donna Troy's son from Kingdom Come is in the unified DCU now.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Non canon huh.

Wave Rider knows that this event is going to happen, and takes Hal jordan to the big bang, and he simply covers it. It's happened before. DCU wins.

Reed drops one of these into the DCU or is it Earth One Dimension, and obliterates everyone.

Oh, and it's Canon.

Draco69
Yes and no.He works on earth but he has other aspects of himself through out all existence.

Precisely. The Spectre shown on Earth is just one aspect of himself. He delivers "justice" all across the universe.

Grimm22
First, that Ult. Reed, who is smarter than 616 Reed is yes

Second, well pretty much everything I said in the first part stick out tongue

Skeets
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=415316&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=5

smile

Draco69
Green Lantern alone already halted a Big Bang with his ring in the Imperiux War.

Grimm22
Spectre should definitly be able to hold a Big Bang erm

Smoki
wow my thread is moving i see people putting the spectre in the fight but i said no outside interference i thought the spectre was on another level anyway spetre can join the fight but not if he is the wrath of god otherwise reed has no chance
and if reed can manage to find the un in two days which i doubt he can he can use it and it works everyone in the dc universe not including alternate dimensions 5d or the heavenly host

Grimm22
Reed has no chance against the Spectre no

The only person who can stop him is god himself no expression

bigbran

Hell Morpheus visited the JLA on two occasions.... The main universe.
the Endless have there own realms. Lucifer, well you would never see Lucifer getting involved.

And Spectre is acceptable. Why does everyone argue against me?Originally posted by bigbran
God, that post can basically answer all of your posts, here.

And Reed loses, plain and simple. Originally posted by Mr Master

Non canon huh.

Oh, and it's Canon. The Super cannon can't be used, because, to make it, he would have to be older.
And was that book, where he punked LT canon?

Draco69
wow my thread is moving i see people putting the spectre in the fight but i said no outside interference i thought the spectre was on another level anyway spetre can join the fight but not if he is the wrath of god otherwise reed has no chance
and if reed can manage to find the un in two days which i doubt he can he can use it and it works everyone in the dc universe not including alternate dimensions 5d or the heavenly host

You're not making sense. Are excluding ALL DCU cosmic beings who are part of the DCU? Like the TimeTrapper?

If it's just Reed versus DC Earth....

bigbran
You're not making sense. Are excluding ALL DCU cosmic beings who are part of the DCU? Like the TimeTrapper?

If it's just Reed versus DC Earth.... I think he means, like just in that unverse.
Like people with there own realms, wouldn't be allowed.
I don't know, that's my interpatation.

Draco69
I think he means, like just in that unverse.

But they're a part of the DCU. A realm in the DCU. It's just located in a pocket dimension. If they're not a part of the DCU, than they're clearly invaders from Japanese anime.

Smoki

If it's just Reed versus DC Earth....

how so cosmics are allowed so long as they are a major part of the dcu unlike mxy and reed is the smartest version i didnt know there was a difference

bigbran
But they're a part of the DCU. A realm in the DCU. It's just located in a pocket dimension. If they're not a part of the DCU, than they're clearly invaders from Japanese anime. Like some one like Spectre would be allowed. But the Endless wouldn't?
I don't know, this thread is confusing.

Smoki
I think he means, like just in that unverse.

yes

bigbran
yes Ok then! I got it right the first time.
Not confused anymore.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Grimm22
First, that Ult. Reed, who is smarter than 616 Reed is yes

Second, well pretty much everything I said in the first part stick out tongue

No doubt, and the thread starter said Reed's best incarnation.

Mr Master
If they're not a part of the DCU, than they're clearly invaders from Japanese anime.

laughing

Mr Master
The thing is, even if they fry Reed after he drops the Big Bang Bomb, the DCU will be obliterated.

Skeets
The thing is, even if they fry Reed after he drops the Big Bang Bomb, the DCU will be obliterated.
How?One GL was enough to contain a big bang imagine the whole corps as one.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Just so long as reed wins. That is all that is important. Stack it in reeds' favor so that there is no possible way for them to win. Except that the wave rider can see all of time, and freeze it at his whim. He can put a green lantern making a big bang bubble holder, the exact moment the bomb goes. off.

Mr Master
How?One GL was enough to contain a big bang imagine the whole corps as one.

Holy jackal.

GL can contain a Big Bang?

You know the issue, I'd like to see that.

Mr Master
Just so long as reed wins. That is all that is important. Stack it in reeds' favor so that there is no possible way for them to win. Except that the wave rider can see all of time, and freeze it at his whim. He can put a green lantern making a big bang bubble holder, the exact moment the bomb goes. off.

If Time travellers were untouchable, none would ever lose.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Holy jackal.

Where you bin. It's the most powerful weapon in the universe.

Skeets
Holy jackal.

http://img244.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanv2173pg144bd.jpg

Mr Master

Wonder how he's going to do that when Reed get's to strike first.

If Reed uses the UN, Waveriders Time control means nothing, as Reed can erase the entire Time line.

Priest
it wouldent matter, DC dosent know wats gonna hit them, Reed gets to act first, GL Kyle would be long gone by then.

Mr Master

Where does it say that's a Big Bang?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wonder how he's going to do that when Reed get's to strike first.

If Reed uses the UN, Waveriders Time control means nothing, as Reed can erase the entire Time line.

Exept that the time line already has an ending to it. Any event that would disrupt the end as they know it would immediately alert them of it. He would be stopped. This thread is so silly it's rediculous. It kinda proves my point I been making a looong time.

Skeets
Where does it say that's a Big Bang?
In the book....

Mr Master
Originally posted by Priest
it wouldent matter, DC dosent know wats gonna hit them, Reed gets to act first, GL Kyle would be long gone by then.

That's correct.

Priest
is that ion? just wondering

Skeets
Originally posted by Priest
is that ion? just wondering
No.

Mr Master
In the book....

Is that Ion or GL by the way?

Skeets
It's GL Kyle no Ion.

Draco69
Is that Ion or GL by the way?

Ion wears a white and green costume.

Current Ion doesn't have a mouth...

This was all Kyle.

Hal can kiss my ass. Kyle is the best GL!

Skeets
Ion wears a white and green costume.

Current Ion doesn't have a mouth...

This was all Kyle.

Hal can kiss my ass. Kyle is the best GL!
Keep Dreaming.Hal's the best in the corps and Alan's just the best GL period.

Mr Master
It's GL Kyle no Ion.

Don't you have a scan that clearly lets us know, that's really a Big Bang.

I just can't see GL being able to destroy the Universe, and if he can contain an explosion that can turn a Universe into dust, he can take out a Universe aswell.

Skeets

I just can't see GL being able to destroy the Universe, and if he can contain an explosion that can turn a Universe into dust, he can take out a Universe aswell.
How does containing big bang equal being able to destroying a universe?

nvrbeenwthagirl

But you sure as hell can see REED, a human being, being able to wipe out THe DCU? Bit biased no?

Priest
But you sure as hell can see REED, a human being, being able to wipe out THe DCU? Bit biased no?
he currently has the technology. why not?

Mr Master
How does containing big bang equal being able to destroying a universe?

Because a Big Bang does just that, destroy a Universe.

Mr Master

How is that biased?

Reed wiped out the Entire Marvel Multi-verse and Recreated it.

Validus

Well Kyle did subconsciously make a quasar that was collapsing the universe before he was defeated.

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
Well Kyle did subconsciously make a quasar that was collapsing the universe before he was defeated.
When was this?

Mr Master

So did he contain the Big Bang or not, or was it momentary?

Draco69

He contained the Big Bang until Superman would save the day by *sigh* throwing Imperiux into a "empty space" that would "contain" the new universe that Imperiux wanted.

Validus
Yeah he did. Imperiex's exploding energy would have created a new DCU had Kyle not contained it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How is that biased?

Reed wiped out the Entire Marvel Multi-verse and Recreated it.

He did no such thing on his own. He used something that was the creation of someone else.

Mr Master
I missed this:

and if reed can manage to find the un in two days which i doubt he can he can use it and it works

It's over.

Reed Only needs ONE day to find the UN.

Reed clicks the UN into action, and the DCU is erased and remade with only Marvel characters to take their place.

Validus
When was this?
Green Lantern: Circle of Fire #2

nvrbeenwthagirl
I missed this:

It's over.

Reed clicks the UN into action, and the DCU is erased and remade with only Marvel characters to take their place.

But I'm the insane DC fanboy. HMMMMMM

Validus
But I'm the insane DC fanboy. HMMMMMM
You are.

Skeets
I missed this:

It's over.

Then Crispus Allen snaps his fingers and everything is back to normal but with Reed dead.

Mr Master
He did no such thing on his own. He used something that was the creation of someone else.

And?

He still did it.

With his own thumb.

If it's in his hands, he can erase the Multi-verse, period.

The UN is an Aspect of Galactus, but Galactus can't will the UN to work, he has to press the same button Reed has to press.

Validus
Then Crispus Allen snaps his fingers and everything is back to normal but with Reed dead.
Wally the God Boy > Crispy

Mr Master
You are.

Co sign...

Skeets
Wally the God Boy > Crispy
When was the last time he was even spotted?and why would he even bother?

nvrbeenwthagirl
You are.

And I'm not the one saying Batman can destroy the MU with a str8 face. I'm a fan boy. I just have the nerve to admit it and not pretend and put other's down when they are being obvious fanboys. The same ones who put me down for defending my favorite company. yet they seem to do it quite well and as if they weren't fanboys. This thread is the perfect example of bias. REED cannot destroy the DCU.

Mr Master

You mean after he returns from Oblivion?

That's if Reed decides to Recreate the DCU with "Crispus Allen" in it.

Draco69

The UN cannot destroy the Logoz, the flippin consciousness of the Presence....

erm

Mr Master
This thread is the perfect example of bias. REED cannot destroy the DCU.

Reed destroyed the Marvel MULTI-VERSE, then REMADE it.

So why do you keep spewing gibberish?

Skeets
And I'm not the one saying Batman can destroy the MU with a str8 face. I'm a fan boy. I just have the nerve to admit it and not pretend and put other's down when they are being obvious fanboys. The same ones who put me down for defending my favorite company. yet they seem to do it quite well and as if they weren't fanboys. This thread is the perfect example of bias. REED cannot destroy the DCU.
Reed himself ain't doing it.Now get that Fanboy garbage out of here.

Reed doesn't have a choice.

Validus
When was the last time he was even spotted?and why would he even bother?
Peter David's Supergirl series wasn't that long ago.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Oh yes, but the power of the UN is limited by the user. REED himself is human. and subject to the power of every being in the DCU. THe 2nd he is known to them, time freezes and he is destroyed. period.

Mr Master
The UN cannot destroy the Logoz, the flippin consciousness of the Presence....

erm

I' never mentioned the Logoz or the Presence.

No outsiders remember.

The equivalent to 616 Universe, he said, isn't there like a primary dimension in DC?

nvrbeenwthagirl

And please dont' come at me with that fanboy garbage when I wasn't the one who brought it up. THank you very much!! tell the a hole who brought it up to get it out of here!!!!

Draco69
Oh yes, but the power of the UN is limited by the user. REED himself is human. and subject to the power of every being in the DCU. THe 2nd he is known to them, time freezes and he is destroyed. period.

That's a good point. I never knew why Galactus doesn't just freeze time and step on his ass whenever he faces the Fantastic Four.

Validus

No outsiders remember.

The equivalent to 616 Universe, he said, isn't there like a primary dimension in DC?
The Logoz is Crispus Allen aka the Spectre.

Mr Master

I don't know if this was addressed to me or him.

I don't get it.

Draco69

No outsiders remember.

The Logoz is Spectre....

You're clearly confused with the DCU.

The Marvel Multiverse is equivalent to the DCU. Marvel has several universes inside one big multiverse. DCU USED to be a multiverse. Now everything got jammed together and it's just one big universe.

Skeets

No outsiders remember.

The logoz is the Spectre.Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
And please dont' come at me with that fanboy garbage when I wasn't the one who brought it up. THank you very much!! tell the a hole who brought it up to get it out of here!!!!
Who's this "hole" who "brought" it up then?

Mr Master
Oh yes, but the power of the UN is limited by the user. REED himself is human.

Evidently, Reed's limitation was the ENTIRE Multi-verse.

and subject to the power of every being in the DCU. THe 2nd he is known to them, time freezes and he is destroyed. period.

Who will do this?

If they'll all be dancing with Oblivion.

Mr Master
The Logoz is Crispus Allen aka the Spectre.

I see.

Dude said, No Wrath of God

nvrbeenwthagirl
The logoz is the Spectre.
Who's this "hole" who "brought" it up then?

I was responding to someone who called me a fanboy. I can't for the life of me see this thread going the other way if it was Batman or Metron with prep against the MU. I"m just saying that there is lot's of bias on here. People just won't admit it.

Mr Master
I was responding to someone who called me a fanboy. I can't for the life of me see this thread going the other way if it was Batman or Metron with prep against the MU. I"m just saying that there is lot's of bias on here. People just won't admit it.

Batman has never destroyed or remade the Universe let alone the Multi-verse, while Reed HAS.

Don't you get that?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Batman has never destroyed or remade the Universe let alone the Multi-verse, while Reed HAS.

Don't you get that?

yes but Metron has. Now what? woudl you say metron could destroy the MU? I bet if I put Parallax against the Mu, you would find all kinds of ways, he wouldn't win. even with prep and surprise. but I know, i'm just a fan boy.

nvrbeenwthagirl

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>