Spacegodzilla Runs The Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
That's right, folks. Spacegodzilla, arguably the most powerful live action movie villain we've seen thus far(and UNarguably a class A+ telepath and cosmic entity). Spacegodzilla had already set up his domain, and now there are those wanting to stop it. SG is at full power. No jobber auras, thank you. Please, this is only for those who have seen the movie. Thank you.

1. Runaways, Superman(Superman Returns), and Movie Pheonix
2. Savage Hulk, Professor Hulk, Grey Hulk, and Wendigo
3. Fantastic Four, Green Lantern(Kyle), Wonder Woman and Superman
4. Thor, Ironman(standard), Wolverine, G.I.N.O, and Juggernaut(classic)
5. Biollante
6. Monster X and GFW Gigan(number 2)
7. Showa Godzilla, Savage Hulk, and Superman
8. Heisie King Ghidorah
9. Mechagodzilla(Showa)
10. Super Mechagodzilla
11. Showa King Ghidorah
12. Destroyah
13. Kaiser Ghidorah
14. GFW Godzilla

Ultraman Baltan
1. Utterly destroys the Runaways, pimp smacks Superman, and out-telepathises Movie Pheonix into oblivion. Either that or just blasts her to death with one hit.
2. Makes them all his puppets.
3. None of them have the sheer raw power to get past SG's barrier. And if one of them does, he easily rips them apart.
4. Juggs and Thor won't be able to take all that Spacegodzilla's giving.
5. Biollante gets hit in the stomach. Game over.
6. Gigan gets pimp smacked in h2h, and Monster X just doesn't have the sheer raw power.
7. Showa loses quickly, Hulk gets smacked, and Superman is physically outmatched in terms of power.
8. Gets his head blown off once again, only now in style.
9. Spacegodzilla's weapons are way more effective, adding onto the fact that Mechagodzilla can't harm him.
10. Mechagodzilla couldn't tke as many hits as Spacegodzilla could, and thus eventually loses. Besides, M.O.G.E.R.A was stated to be his superior, and he was taken down incredibly easily.
11. KG is eventually smacked down.
12. Destroyah won't be able to get far enought to SG to do any kind of actual damage.
13. Kaiser is eventually hit hard enough to go down.
14. Great fight. Hmm, I say Spacegodzilla wins if he stay away long enough.

Tron
Doesn't make it past 1. Superman picks up the ground under him and throws him into space.wink

Tassadar
Originally posted by Tron
Doesn't make it past 1. Superman picks up the ground under him and throws him into space.wink

1- hes from space.
and 2- close this thread, Space Godzilla isnt a comic character.

Ultraman Baltan

That's incredibly ridiculous. You obviously have not seen the movie, or didn't pay attention to it. SPACEGODZILLA HAS A BARRIER. Not to mention can fly back down.

galan7777777
that dinosaur dont make it past number_4, if he even got that far

Rols
He cant past 3, 3 should be like #14..

bigbran
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
That's right, folks. Spacegodzilla, arguably the most powerful live action movie villain we've seen thus far(and UNarguably a class A+ telepath and cosmic entity). Spacegodzilla had already set up his domain, and now there are those wanting to stop it. SG is at full power. No jobber auras, thank you. Please, this is only for those who have seen the movie. Thank you.

1. Runaways, Superman(Superman Returns), and Movie Pheonix
2. Savage Hulk, Professor Hulk, Grey Hulk, and Wendigo
3. Fantastic Four, Green Lantern(Kyle), Wonder Woman and Superman
4. Thor, Ironman(standard), Wolverine, G.I.N.O, and Juggernaut(classic)
5. Biollante
6. Monster X and GFW Gigan(number 2)
7. Showa Godzilla, Savage Hulk, and Superman
8. Heisie King Ghidorah
9. Mechagodzilla(Showa)
10. Super Mechagodzilla
11. Showa King Ghidorah
12. Destroyah
13. Kaiser Ghidorah
14. GFW Godzilla Why are there so many movie characters?
At least make it some comic characters.
He stops at 3. I don't watch the Godzilla movies, so I have no idea really how tough some of these are.
That's why it's called a Comic book vs forum, so people who know about comics, can comment.
At least, if your going to do this, show some youtube videos, showing what he can do.

Ultraman Baltan
OH MY GOD! None of you guys ever saw the damn movie! mad He is COSMIC level! I want one of you that said he stops at three or four to list all of his powers right now.

Tron
That's incredibly ridiculous. You obviously have not seen the movie, or didn't pay attention to it. SPACEGODZILLA HAS A BARRIER. Not to mention can fly back down.

Fine, he throws him BACK into space. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Better?

Rols
OH MY GOD! None of you guys ever saw the damn movie! mad He is COSMIC level! I want one of you that said he stops at three or four to list all of his powers right now.
yeah he gets stop at 3, heck Kyle or Supes or Wonder Woman can stop him by themselves.. Supes has got T-vo direct link to HBO big grin, Kyle will he is exactly like SS heck he stops a universe destroying blast, WonderWoman direct link to the Godwave..

bigbran
OH MY GOD! None of you guys ever saw the damn movie! mad He is COSMIC level! I want one of you that said he stops at three or four to list all of his powers right now. And, that's why this is called a COMIC BOOK VS FORUM!!!!!

bigbran

Better? And then he takes him to the sun.

boriquaking55
I shouldn't have made that first Godzilla thread a few days ago - I just brought out some fanboys sad

bigbran
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I shouldn't have made that first Godzilla thread a few days ago - I just brought out some fanboys sad And like 10 or 12 threads...

Ultraman Baltan

Better?

Spacegodzilla comes BACK. roll eyes (sarcastic) Superman can't even touch him. SG has a barrier strong enough to take hits stronger than Superman.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I shouldn't have made that first Godzilla thread a few days ago - I just brought out some fanboys sad

I am not a fanboy, you *******. I just know they are selling this guy 1,000 times short.

bigbran
Spacegodzilla comes BACK. roll eyes (sarcastic) Superman can't even touch him. SG has a barrier strong enough to take hits stronger than Superman. Originally posted by bigbran
And then he takes him to the sun.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by bigbran

He has a BARRIER, remember? It circles him with no gap. roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
He has a BARRIER, remember? It circles him with no gap. roll eyes (sarcastic) Don't know, I have never seen the movie.
But anyways....Originally posted by Tron

Better?

Ultraman Baltan
Don't know, I have never seen the movie.

YOU IDIOT! Why the hell are you on here, then? I specifically asked for no comments by people who haven't seen the movie! mad *******.

bigbran
YOU IDIOT! Why the hell are you on here, then? I specifically asked for no comments by people who haven't seen the movie! mad *******. So your the one putting a movie character in a comic book vs forum.
And your calling me an "IDIOT!"?

And just because I haven't seen the movie, doesn't change the fact, that Supes is ramming him through the sun.

Tron
How about we keep this thread respectful and civil, okay?

Thank you.

bigbran
How about we keep this thread respectful and civil, okay?

Thank you. I'm trying. But just because I didn't see the movie, I am being called an idiot.

boriquaking55
I am not a fanboy, you *******. I just know they are selling this guy 1,000 times short.

WOOT I got the fanboy angry. Keep calling me names mang - that'll learn me roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tron
I'm trying. But just because I didn't see the movie, I am being called an idiot.

Dude, I don't care. That post was for everyone, so just squash it, and continue the debate.

bigbran
Dude, I don't care. That post was for everyone, so just squash it, and continue the debate. Ok...

Superman throws him into space. then the other team members rip him in half...

tkitna
The entire Spacegodzilla movie is on youtube.

Horrificus
Ok, let's end this:

Space Godzilla actually survived in a Black Hole. It was his playpen as a little space godzilla.
Does anybody know what the environment is like in a black hole?
ok. The gravity is so great, that when even approaching a black hole, you are stretched, atom by atom, into streams of atom-thick spaghetti.
Light cannot even escape.
Space Godzilla lived there and came home.
He can fly, levitate, control gravity, has a combination of reg G's radioactive power, along with his own gravitic powers.
He is totally indestructable shields.
He is not getting "thrown" anywhere. If he can travel OUT of a black hole, he can keep from being thrown somewhere.
Even if he let himself get thrown, if he can live in a black hole, he can live on a sun.
Structurally, he can withstand almost any physical attack. If his form can withstand the rigors of a black hole, he can take a punch from Superman. Unless I am shown different.
Heat vision is not going to hurt him.
You have to come up with another way to beat him.

Galvaclaw
That doesn't end it. Superman has tackled black holes multiple times. And yet people of the same strength level cause him pain. Black hole survival does not guarantee a victory against a higher tier comic character. Why won't his heat vision work? It's heat is immeasurable.

Ultraman Baltan
I'm trying. But just because I didn't see the movie, I am being called an idiot.

Because you did exactly what I asked people NOT to do on the first post!

galan7777777
Because you did exactly what I asked people NOT to do on the first post! but you cant forbid people to come on this thread and state their oppinion...... just chill out cold

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
That doesn't end it. Superman has tackled black holes multiple times. And yet people of the same strength level cause him pain. Black hole survival does not guarantee a victory against a higher tier comic character. Why won't his heat vision work? It's heat is immeasurable.

Considering that his shield couldn't be broken by a combination of 100,000,000 electric volts, Godzilla's Spiral Blast(stronger than Superman's heat vision times one hundred), and a plasma cannon strong enough to blow up tons of meteors twice it's size, Superman isn't getting through at all.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by galan7777777
but you cant forbid people to come on this thread and state their oppinion...... just chill out cold

Bull. It's the fact 97% never saw the damn film, yet comment on it!

galan7777777
Bull. It's the fact 97% never saw the damn film, yet comment on it! still, they have oppinions just like u do...... its not against the rules for them to comment on any thread, just dont worry about it miyaeek big grin

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by galan7777777
still, they have oppinions just like u do...... its not against the rules for them to comment on any thread, just dont worry about it miyaeek big grin

I have a RIGHT to be pissed. People on KMC need to stop being so ignorent and acting like assholes. QUIT IT.. This is for people who know what they are talking about.

galan7777777
I have a RIGHT to be pissed. People on KMC need to stop being so ignorent and acting like assholes. QUIT IT.. This is for people who know what they are talking about. wow, u are clearly way to angry about this whole thing, but a mod said it needs to be squashed, so im not gonna talk about it anymore.... cya huhwave

Tassadar
I have a RIGHT to be pissed. People on KMC need to stop being so ignorent and acting like assholes. QUIT IT.. This is for people who know what they are talking about.

Calm down, its a forum, getting irritated by people you will never actually meet is a waste of energy.

bigbran
Originally posted by Horrificus
Ok, let's end this:

Space Godzilla actually survived in a Black Hole. It was his playpen as a little space godzilla.
Does anybody know what the environment is like in a black hole?
ok. The gravity is so great, that when even approaching a black hole, you are stretched, atom by atom, into streams of atom-thick spaghetti.
Light cannot even escape.
Space Godzilla lived there and came home.
He can fly, levitate, control gravity, has a combination of reg G's radioactive power, along with his own gravitic powers.
He is totally indestructable shields.
He is not getting "thrown" anywhere. If he can travel OUT of a black hole, he can keep from being thrown somewhere.
Even if he let himself get thrown, if he can live in a black hole, he can live on a sun.
Structurally, he can withstand almost any physical attack. If his form can withstand the rigors of a black hole, he can take a punch from Superman. Unless I am shown different.
Heat vision is not going to hurt him.
You have to come up with another way to beat him. Never thought I would use this:
Superman has escaped a double black hole.

And where is this proof, that he can't be thrown?Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
I have a RIGHT to be pissed. People on KMC need to stop being so ignorent and acting like assholes. QUIT IT.. This is for people who know what they are talking about. Why because your favorite character is going to be tossed to the sun?

DigiMark007

Nah, it's for everyone. And it's also NOT for you to say who it's for.

If you have a problem with people discussing things on a discussion forum, even if you agree with them or they aren't as knowledgable as you, you should leave.

Also, movie = closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.