DC vs MARVEL movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Prophecy
what do you guys think about a Dc vs Marvel movie

Scoobless
I think it will never happen

roughrider
Animated? Sure.
Let the higher-ups see enough dollar signs, and something could be worked out.

MattDay
they could do like a JLU/avengers cartoon series crossing over, see how popular the mix up is and then go from there... that way they already have the teams to write and draw the show already as they are both established comic cartoons on tv... if it fails it wont be as expensive as a blockbuster movie

PRAYERRUN
personally i wish they'd make a marvel vs dc video game. I mean they might as well.....

The Pict
I think this could be a good movie, low on plot but big action, superheroes battling throughout cities. However I don't ever see it happening.

boriquaking55
Horrible. It would be a giant mess

PRAYERRUN
Like one guy said, I hope they do an animated one. THAT would be cooler actually.

Kal875
I'd like to see it, chances of it happening are slim though.

Zahit
It would suck harder than an Asgardian hooker on crack.

JLA vs Avengers ring a bell?

PRAYERRUN
I wouldn't want to do it unless it was animated......maybe even computer digitalized.....like toy story or The Incredibles.

redcaped
fula

redcaped
"Oh yes of course I forgot we're just employees!" I'm suppose to be here against you.

brainchild81
Would probably suck. DC has alot of characters not fit for the big screen

MattDay
animated would be the playground for something like this, a one off movie release, see what happens?!

MattDay
Superman would own everyone of course

MattDay
hehehehe

NoFate007
It would be awesome...but it'll never happen.

We can't even get a Superman/Batman film yet. First we need that, then we need a "top seven justice league" kind of thing, then an expanded Justice League, THEN we can see if we can do a DC/Marvel....that's a loooooooooooooooooooooooong way from 2006.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.