Batman and wolverine vs Kaine and bizarro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
the number #2s of each respected universe vs the degenerated clones of the #1s of each universe no prep time here folks just a straight up drawn out fight (oh this is the bizarro form TAS he has the same powers as superman maybe just a bit stonger than him)

Grimm22
is this Batzarro or Bizzaro?!? What the f**k?

Bizarro killed the human bomb no expression

Human Bomb >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bats and Wolverine

lando005
keep in mind this is bizarro from the animated series

Tron
Originally posted by lando005
keep in mind this is bizarro from the animated series

And that doesn't help their case at all. Unless Batman tells Bizarro that Superman buried a cookie somewhere in Antartica, then you've seriously screwed team 1. With Bizarro, Kaine is a non-factor. Without Bizarro, Kaine tosses both of them around.

lando005
they wouldnt go down all that easily though i admit it would be nearly impossible to do right off the bat but wolverine could try to stall while batman comes up with an idea

CM-Shazam
bizarro still has supermans powers.

Tron
they wouldnt go down all that easily though i admit it would be nearly impossible to do right off the bat but wolverine could try to stall while batman comes up with an idea

Yeah, Wolverine could stall for the full 2 seconds it takes Bizarro to toss him across the city.

Big Sexy
Basically you put kaine( a class 30 ) who is faster than spiderman, can take explosions that have leveled city blocks, can collapse buildings with his hands, can burn holes into your face, is as smart as spiderman, and can poison you on touch against Batman and Wolverine sad
and then you add bizarro to the mix What the f**k?

Grimm22
Originally posted by Tron
Yeah, Wolverine could stall for the full 2 seconds it takes Bizarro to toss him across the city.

I think your giving Wolverine too much credit stick out tongue

Two seconds?!? What the f**k?

Big Sexy
the number #2s of each respected universe vs the degenerated clones of the #1s of each universe no prep time here folks just a straight up drawn out fight (oh this is the bizarro form TAS he has the same powers as superman maybe just a bit stonger than him) You are aware that Bizarro is stronger than Superman and Kaine beat the sinister six by himself.

Tron
Originally posted by Big Sexy
You are aware that Bizarro is stronger than Superman and Kaine beat the sinister six by himself.

This is animated Bizarro, who hasn't been shown to be stronger than animated Supes. Not that it matters, this is still one-sided.

Originally posted by Grimm22
I think your giving Wolverine too much credit stick out tongue

Two seconds?!? What the f**k?

Well, it IS Bizarro, it may take his brain a second or two.

endrict
Who cares about kain, bizarro can kill both batman and logan with ease. Unless if batman has preptime, then he may have a chance.

Juntai
BIZARRO USES ICE VISION ON THEM.

lando005
ok ok ok i get the point we have a winner of the match

Tassadar
Wolverine gets BFRed to the sun, Batman gets ripped in half and thrown, one half lands in Kentucky, the other in Iceland.

lando005
at this rate i'll have to swap out batman and wolverine for sups and spidy

Jesse7
no need, team 2 wins 10/10 via batkick, if it can KO a raging hulk faster then hulk could even respond then it can ko anyone here big grin

lando005
when the hell did that happen?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.