The Saint Of Killers v.s. Lucifer Morningstar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
alright lucifers power is 2nd to only yahweh, he has infinate "will" as well, almost anything he wishes will be done, he has made a universe, he has struck fear into death and the sandman (god of reality/dreams/mind) which is unheard of, and he has killed fenris wolf (immortal god of destruction) just to name a few, for those who dont have any lucifer comics some of his feats can be seen at this respect thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=408911

now the saint of killers is supposed to be able to kill ANYTHING that he needs to, he once demonstrated this by killing what was supposedly "god himself"
http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=preacherissue66page20of306tq.jpg

http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?image=preacherissue66page26of309in.jpg

so who wins?

galan7777777
anyone?

CheeseMeUpYO
Lucifer talks the saint into killing himself.

The only reason the saint was able to kill the God of the preacher universe was because he was dumb enough to put all his powers into his throne.

galan7777777
Originally posted by CheeseMeUpYO
Lucifer talks the saint into killing himself.

The only reason the saint was able to kill the God of the preacher universe was because he was dumb enough to put all his powers into his throne. indeed, the reason i have collected all of the lucifer comics is because he is one of the only all powerful beings that would rather use his charisma and will to make people do whatever he wants, not his powers

celestialdemon
Lucifer for the win. Saint was talked into holstering his gun the Preacher. Lucifer could do the same thing.

Thanos_THOTU
But SoK's gun's were frodged from two swords made by God.
If he shoots Lucifer, Lucifer dies, if Lucifer can prevent that from happening than Lucifer wins. - The one that strikes first wins.

celestialdemon
The guns didn't kill Cassidy, and he was a vampire.

invisiblewoman
lucifer's will should prevail here, he should be able to manipulate SOK into not killing him, but all SOK really needs is one shot to kill lucifer (if he can even be killed)

cheap cabbage
Awww come on. He's lucifer F'ing morningstar. The strongest will ever, shaper of the universe, lord of hell. No grunge act cowboy with a chip on his shoulder is killing Lucifer with a gun. Just for the principle of it.

hawkwind
Originally posted by celestialdemon
The guns didn't kill Cassidy, and he was a vampire.
cassidy is already dead.

galan7777777
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Awww come on. He's lucifer F'ing morningstar. The strongest will ever, shaper of the universe, lord of hell. No grunge act cowboy with a chip on his shoulder is killing Lucifer with a gun. Just for the principle of it. well he's shaper of "a" universe at least lol

invisiblewoman
i still say that Lucifer takes this with ease, he is way to smart and sneaky he would find a way to pursuade SOK to kill himself or he would trick SOK in some way so that he could kill him. even if SOK has the guns lucifer would never let it get to the point of being physical he is way to smart for that

galan7777777
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
i still say that Lucifer takes this with ease, he is way to smart and sneaky he would find a way to pursuade SOK to kill himself or he would trick SOK in some way so that he could kill him. even if SOK has the guns lucifer would never let it get to the point of being physical he is way to smart for that co-signed

celestialdemon
Originally posted by hawkwind
cassidy is already dead.

I've argued this before. Saint of Killers' guns were forged from the Angel of Death's sword. They have the power to kill anything they hit, even God apparently, but they can't kill an vampire, even though sunlight can. Does that make any sense?

galan7777777
I've argued this before. Saint of Killers' guns were forged from the Angel of Death's sword. They have the power to kill anything they hit, even God apparently, but they can't kill an vampire, even though sunlight can. Does that make any sense? not at all

invisiblewoman
I've argued this before. Saint of Killers' guns were forged from the Angel of Death's sword. They have the power to kill anything they hit, even God apparently, but they can't kill an vampire, even though sunlight can. Does that make any sense?
yeah i don't get that either ?

Darksaint
Isn't Lucifer ABOVE Death?

galan7777777
Originally posted by Darksaint
Isn't Lucifer ABOVE Death? yes, in fact death is scared of lucifer

galan7777777
bump

Tassadar
Originally posted by galan7777777
yes, in fact death is scared of lucifer

Which is what put an end to the last SoK vs Lucifer thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.