AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
Will Was Voted out in Big Brother 7!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Will Was Voted out in Big Brother 7!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Will Was Voted out in Big Brother 7!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Will Was Voted out in Big Brother 7!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Will Was Voted out in Big Brother 7!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Will Was Voted out in Big Brother 7!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Will Was Voted out in Big Brother 7!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Will Was Voted out in Big Brother 7!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Will Was Voted out in Big Brother 7!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Will Was Voted out in Big Brother 7!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Will Was Voted out in Big Brother 7!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Will Was Voted out in Big Brother 7!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*cries for hours*

Not Will Kirby!!! Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

vincent

jessigem
you watch big brother? stick out tongue

Quincy

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Will Was Voted out in Big Brother 7!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Will Was Voted out in Big Brother 7!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Will Was Voted out in Big Brother 7!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Will Was Voted out in Big Brother 7!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Will Was Voted out in Big Brother 7!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Will Was Voted out in Big Brother 7!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Will Was Voted out in Big Brother 7!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Will Was Voted out in Big Brother 7!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Will Was Voted out in Big Brother 7!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Will Was Voted out in Big Brother 7!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*cries for hours*

vincent
How annoying. Please, if anything, use the TV Forum. But change the title when you make it again

Closed.

Vinny Valentine
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

vincent

Ricodrayz
no expression

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
no expression Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

vincent

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
How annoying. Please, if anything, use the TV Forum. But change the title when you make it again

Closed. Plus that show sucks.

Closed.

Vinny Valentine
Plus that show sucks.

Closed. Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

vincent

ILoveMyDaniel

Closed.
rolling on floor laughing

Sanctuary
petpet

~Da Rev~
Plus that show sucks.

Closed.

Impediment
erm

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
rolling on floor laughing

Go Away, you can't win, Ever.

Also, I make so many good threads, let me have a bad one,

**** off people.

Ladyluck
no expression

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Ladyluck
no expression Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

vincent

~Da Rev~

**** off people. No. You could've made an annoying thread that wasn't suppose to be in a different forum. This is TV related, no? It goes into the TV forum. Go ahead and be random, we all love it, but at least get the forum right.

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Ladyluck
no expression

Vinny Valentine
No. You could've made an annoying thread that wasn't suppose to be in a different forum. This is TV related, no? It goes into the TV forum. Go ahead and be random, we all love it, but at least get the forum right.

I love you too.

vincent

~Da Rev~
I love you too.

vincent I said "we love it", not you.

Vinny Valentine
I said "we love it", not you. Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I love you too.

vincent

Noble Strong
Originally posted by Sanctuary
petpet
Seriously, What the Flying french word does this mean ]petpet

Leo.M
*Doesn't watch the show BUT feels like I should panic* firefirefireph

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Leo.M
*Doesn't watch the show BUT feels like I should panic* firefirefireph Dont waste your time. Its just another moronic reality show. Crap.

LiL nAstY GirL
Im not gonna lie, I was happy. Im rooting for Janie stick out tongue

InnerRise
youpi

Hallelujah!! I'm glad one of the boys from Chill Town got voted off. They deserved it.

is it comprehensible.....

LiL nAstY GirL
Amen to that.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Im not gonna lie, I was happy. Im rooting for Janie stick out tongue Originally posted by InnerRise
youpi

Hallelujah!! I'm glad one of the boys from Chill Town got voted off. They deserved it.

Shut Up!

They deserve to win because Will Was responsible for EVERYONE who got voted out. He was the minds of the game, he truly was the Puppetmaster.

Shut up!!!!!!!

pinch

*Doesn't watch the show BUT feels like I should panic* firefirefireph

firefirefireph AHHHHHHH

Ultraman Baltan

**** off people.

No. That doesn't excuse the fact this is spam, not to mention also a thread about "Big Brother".

LiL nAstY GirL
Janie deserves it as well. Every time she was up for eviction she won Veto, and she won many HOH's as well. She is one of the greatest competitors in the house, and deserves it.

~Da Rev~
Flavor of Love owns Big Brother

Lumanix
Wouldn't that make her big sister?

LiL nAstY GirL

Hell Yeah! Flavor of Love is one of the greastest things in the world! droolio I have season One on Dvd droolio

SelphieT

thumb up

Sorry Vinny, I saw the first Big Brother, and that was enough for me.

~Da Rev~
Hell Yeah! Flavor of Love is one of the greastest things in the world! droolio I have season One on Dvd droolio I've only been watching this season. Might i say, flavor is one hell of a man droolio

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
No. That doesn't excuse the fact this is spam, not to mention also a thread about "Big Brother".

Not Spam, You Fail.

Janie deserves it as well. Every time she was up for eviction she won Veto, and she won many HOH's as well. She is one of the greatest competitors in the house, and deserves it.

Greatest Competitors? What show have you been watching? She's a skimpy **** who got swayed by Will on EVERY nomination she put up. He controlled the house, there is no way to deny that. She can be good at whatever, but she wasn't the best in the house by far.

vincent

Bro's Before Hoes'.

InnerRise
Really I don't like anyone more in particular who is left. I wanted Danielle to win.

I don't like Erika b/c she got rid of Danielle stupidly and then said it's a game and strictly strategic, but when it came between Chicken George and Mike Boogie, she voted for Chicken George. Was that strategic also? Danielle ought to pistol whip her smoke heavy lungs.

I don't like Mike or Will b/c they used everybody and lied.

I don't like Janelle for bunch of reasons, spanning from Big Brother 6 and Big Brother All Stars.

So really they all deserve to get it in the butt but sadly not all of them will so I know for sure I want Mike to go next and then I only choose Erika over Janelle to go next because she voted out Danielle who she lied to. So I want Janelleto win, not b/c I like her, b/c she happens to be the one person opposite Erika, if it goes the way I want it that is.

Poo to them all.

They all deserve to lose.

InnerRise
I've only been watching this season. Might i say, flavor is one hell of a man droolio

Are you retarded in one eye?

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by InnerRise

is it comprehensible..... you tell me wink

Vinny Valentine
"I don't like Mike or Will b/c they used everybody and lied."

Thats Why Will Should Win, He is AMAZING with stringing lies and words together to get what he wants. If Erika and Janielle never talked and caught there "Double Date" plan, he would still be there.

LiL nAstY GirL
I've only been watching this season. Might i say, flavor is one hell of a man droolio

You need to see Season One... Its so much better than the first stick out tongue And it has my girl Goldie in it! She;s the funniest person ever stick out tongueOriginally posted by Vinny Valentine
Not Spam, You Fail.

Greatest Competitors? What show have you been watching? She's a skimpy **** who got swayed by Will on EVERY nomination she put up. He controlled the house, there is no way to deny that. She can be good at whatever, but she wasn't the best in the house by far.

vincent

Bro's Before Hoes'.

She was swayed, but she made up for it tonight. She sent him away. You should have seen me! I was so happy.

GO JANIE!!!

Chicks Before Dicks!

Vinny Valentine

It's the Eye I hit when he went down on me.

~Da Rev~
You need to see Season One... Its so much better than the first stick out tongue And it has my girl Goldie in it! She;s the funniest person ever stick out tongue

She was swayed, but she made up for it tonight. She sent him away. You should have seen me! I was so happy.

GO JANIE!!!

Chicks Before Dicks! I'm liking Buckwild in this season.

What time is it?

ITS TIME TO GET BUCKWILD!!!

Leo.M
It's the Eye I hit when he went down on me.

Bro's Before Hoes'.

laughing laughing laughing

-------------------------------------------

You guys, get too carried way with this laughing

LiL nAstY GirL
I'm liking Buckwild in this season.

What time is it?

ITS TIME TO GET BUCKWILD!!!

laughing

Their was this one psycho ***** in the first season named New York. All she did was cause fights. laughing

Lumanix
Originally posted by Lumanix

Thorinn

*cries for hours*

vincent
Big Brother sucks. no expression

InnerRise
you tell me wink You just showed me. No need.

"I don't like Mike or Will b/c they used everybody and lied."

Thats Why Will Should Win, He is AMAZING with stringing lies and words together to get what he wants. If Erika and Janielle never talked and caught there "Double Date" plan, he would still be there.
Yeah he was a good player and I was all for him in the beginning but then I started thinking of it personally and stuff and it got all confusing how I felt so that's how I'm at where I'm at now. So whatever.

And by the way. I hate how they say "It's Just A Game" so you shouldn't get mad.

FREAK THAT!!!! Lying is lying. Don't swear and promise on your mother's grave that you're going to keep me in the game and then vote for me when you get some action beneath the sheets!

It's just a game, but you're just a whore/**** and whatever else and I have the right to be mad.

I hate when all of them walk out and HUG and say how they LOVE all the remaining players and all that crap.

I didn't like Howie left though.

But yeah. I wanted Danielle to just stay stoned face and walk out without talking or hugging anybody and she did the exact opposite. Those BIG SHADES came off and she was a whole different love person.

FREAK Mike and his freaking CLASS ACT comments. He's definitely being a CLASS ACT right now...........NNNOOOTTT!!!!!!

HA!!! I'm loving every moment of it. BURN BOOOGGGIIIEEEE BURN!!!!

You're boyfriend is gone now.

You've been figured out!! Deal with it!!!!

Giving up on the competition b/c you're so big headed you believe either of the girls will take you.

You're like a bat flying outta HE!! That confidence will be the end of you, just like it was the end of Will. Such a fitting way to go. I relish in your agony and defeat you CROOKED NOSED COCKAROACH!!!

*Takes a breath*

*And Continues*

I want you Jurors to Rape Will to death when he gets in that house. Show him who is boss!! Danielle, I want you to act BLACK. Just do it. Get ghetto on his dairy air and just go buck wild. He lied to your face!!! Don't hug and kiss him and smile. FREAK THAT!!!
I don't want to see that do you hear me. But you do have children watching so you better just act right like you've been doing. That's the only excuse you have for acting so decent when you've been treated so wrong.
And if Erika makes it to the final 2. You better not vote for her God Darnit!!! If you do, Glory be to God help me. I will go off. Yes I've kept my demeanor thus far. But I will sue CBS for you actions if you do. YOU HEAR ME!!!! No you don't, but you don't want to. That's right.

Umm.............Janelle's stupid, Erika's stupid, Mike's stupid with a crooked nose.

Ya Heard!!!

Is it comprehensible.....

Vinny Valentine
You just showed me. No need.

Yeah he was a good player and I was all for him in the beginning but then I started thinking of it personally and stuff and it got all confusing how I felt so that's how I'm at where I'm at now. So whatever.

And by the way. I hate how they say "It's Just A Game" so you shouldn't get mad.

FREAK THAT!!!! Lying is lying. Don't swear and promise on your mother's grave that you're going to keep me in the game and then vote for me when you get some action beneath the sheets!

It's just a game, but you're just a whore/**** and whatever else and I have the right to be mad.

I hate when all of them walk out and HUG and say how they LOVE all the remaining players and all that crap.

I didn't like Howie left though.

But yeah. I wanted Danielle to just stay stoned face and walk out without talking or hugging anybody and she did the exact opposite. Those BIG SHADES came off and she was a whole different love person.

FREAK Mike and his freaking CLASS ACT comments. He's definitely being a CLASS ACT right now...........NNNOOOTTT!!!!!!

HA!!! I'm loving every moment of it. BURN BOOOGGGIIIEEEE BURN!!!!

You're boyfriend is gone now.

You've been figured out!! Deal with it!!!!

Giving up on the competition b/c you're so big headed you believe either of the girls will take you.

You're like a bat flying outta HE!! That confidence will be the end of you, just like it was the end of Will. Such a fitting way to go. I relish in your agony and defeat you CROOKED NOSED COCKAROACH!!!

*Takes a breath*

*And Continues*

I want you Jurors to Rape Will to death when he gets in that house. Show him who is boss!! Danielle, I want you to act BLACK. Just do it. Get ghetto on his dairy air and just go buck wild. He lied to your face!!! Don't hug and kiss him and smile. FREAK THAT!!!
I don't want to see that do you hear me. But you do have children watching so you better just act right like you've been doing. That's the only excuse you have for acting so decent when you've been treated so wrong.
And if Erika makes it to the final 2. You better not vote for her God Darnit!!! If you do, Glory be to God help me. I will go off. Yes I've kept my demeanor thus far. But I will sue CBS for you actions if you do. YOU HEAR ME!!!! No you don't, but you don't want to. That's right.

Umm.............Janelle's stupid, Erika's stupid, Mike's stupid with a crooked nose.

Ya Heard!!!

I'm Going to kill you with an Axe.

vincent

LiL nAstY GirL
Im not going to lie, I would have liked to see a Janelle/Will final two, but she made the right move, and I LOVED her speech.

Itzak
Originally posted by Thorinn

~B@ckB0n3~
Originally posted by jessigem

Originally posted by Thorinn

Yuna89
everyone! migrate to another thread!

Vinny Valentine
Her Speech sucked, just like she does to every hot guy she meets. She's not even a real blonde and she acts like one.
Polyester Hair *****

Originally posted by Itzak
Originally posted by ~B@ckB0n3~

Go Suck K Diddy.

LiL nAstY GirL
I think Mike Boggie has hacked Vinny's account roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yuna89
uh who u talking about?

Lumanix
Will someone answer my ****ing sarcastic question?

Yuna89
ok what?

LanceWindu

*cries for hours*

vincent

Cry me a river...pansy.

Ultraman Baltan

"Flavor of Love" is one of the prime examples of reality TV stupidity. "The Contender" and "Ultimate Fighter" kill them all.

Lumanix

Yuna89
okgun_bandana nah.

Vinny Valentine
I think Mike Boggie has hacked Vinny's account roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mike? I don't care as much about Mike, although he is my secon favorite.

Will Is Hot, Smart and great at winding and twisting peoples minds, Lets Boybott unless he gets put back in.

Behead the CBS President, an Force Janielle to not bathe for a week!!

vincent

InnerRise
Originally posted by Yuna89
okgun_bandana nah. What are you pulling you're gone out for now Yuna89.

Don't make me feel the need to take them from you and pistol whip you with your own guns.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Cry me a river...pansy.

Suck my ***.

Yuna89
hmm osry i dont watch big brother lumanixsad

InnerRise
Mike Boogie was definitely being manipulated by Will whether anybody else realized it or not.

He did exactly as he was told.

Will was the brains of the operation. I don't know what Mike was.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Yuna89
hmm osry i dont watch big brother lumanixsad Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Suck my ***.

LanceWindu
Suck my ***.

Pus?

Yuna89
eeeeeewwwwwww why would i do such a stupid thing?

Yuna89
u can suck ur own

InnerRise
What's a pus?

I don't think you can suck it, whatever it is.

Leo.M
wow no expression

LanceWindu
What's a pus?

I don't think you can suck it, whatever it is.

Pus...sy. no expression

LiL nAstY GirL
Mike was just a vote for Will. Seriously, he didnt do anything the whole season. Whenever he won HOH he did what Will said. Whatever he voted, Will told him too. Mike was will's *****.

InnerRise
Pus...sy. no expression I don't get it.

Is this one of those INSIDE jokes?

Yuna89
well whatever vinny put>***

InnerRise
Mike was just a vote for Will. Seriously, he didnt do anything the whole season. Whenever he won HOH he did what Will said. Whatever he voted, Will told him too. Mike was will's *****.
Exactly.

LanceWindu
I don't get it.

It's something dealing with INSIDE.

Vinny Valentine
Pus?

T*t Actually.

Well Duh.

InnerRise
It's something dealing with INSIDE. Inside the house. What can you suck inside the house???

Well NIP TUCK is on. Gotta bounce. Adios people.

Yuna89
i love nip tuck tho i gotta waiterm its at 9 or 10pm

Lumanix
"Gotta bouce" wtf

Leo.M
I don't get it.

How can you NOT get it? laughing

LanceWindu
Inside the house. What can you suck inside the house???

Well NIP TUCK is on. Gotta bounce. Adios people.

Pussy, vagina, cooter, cooch, ****...how are you this stupid?

Itzak
Her Speech sucked, just like she does to every hot guy she meets. She's not even a real blonde and she acts like one.
Polyester Hair *****

Go Suck K Diddy.

Oh boowoo. I think I'll go cry in a corner now. no expression

Seriously though, Vinny you knew this was the wrong forum to post this in. erm

Yuna89
yup i agree

Yuna89
yum shrimp!!! delicious!!

masterkit
Originally posted by jessigem

hehehe

i hate reality shows miffed

Vinny Valentine
Oh boowoo. I think I'll go cry in a corner now. no expression

Seriously though, Vinny you knew this was the wrong forum to post this in. erm

I told you to go suck K. Diddy no expression

Itzak
I told you to go suck K. Diddy no expression

Nah, he's too busy with his imaginary sex machine. no expression

Lumanix
Vinny's an idiot, but so am I.

Vinny Valentine
Nah, he's too busy with his imaginary sex machine. no expression

In The Prono Coffee Shop shifty

Vinny's an idiot, but so am I.

When it comes to some things.

darthvader_fan
im a complete idiot when it comes to math

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by darthvader_fan

....And English.

darthvader_fan
that too

masterkit
Originally posted by darthvader_fan

MATH SUCKS

IT MAKES NO FLIGGIN SENSE >.>

ooo fun word

fliggin hehe

Vinny Valentine
no expression

masterkit
no expression

Vinny Valentine
no expression

masterkit
no expression

Vinny Valentine
Yeah.

masterkit
dontgetit

InnerRise
"Gotta bouce" wtf
If I had said "Gotta BOUCE" I'd be like wtf too.

Pussy, vagina, cooter, cooch, ****...how are you this stupid?
Ummm....are you speaking a different language? Are those even in the English Dictionary?

Really though, what languages are those. I know they're not Spanish or Japanese.

Vinny Valentine
haha will sucks, james should have won

Captain REX
What idiot has taken over Vinny's account?

Leo.M
dodgy

Vinny Valentine
dodgy

Nichole
Do people still watch this mindless rubbish?

lord xyz

**** off people. So skipping_gurl, how did you find Vinny's password?

ThePittman
Originally posted by Nichole
Do people still watch this mindless rubbish? yes

lord xyz
Originally posted by Nichole
Do people still watch this mindless rubbish? Unfortunately. erm

WrathfulDwarf
Yeah, the title has got to go.....

Please use the TV forum next time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.