Teen Titans vs. the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No prep. No PIS/CIS. Bloodlust on.

Teen Titans:

Cyborg
Robin
Wonder Girl
Superboy
Beast Boy
Ravager
Kid Devil
Raven
Kid Flash
Pantha
Red Star
Starfire
Captain Marvel Jr.

Brotherhood of Evil Mutants:

Mystique
Avalanche
Pyro
Blob
Toad
Mastermind
Sebastian Shaw
Marrow
Destiny
Sabretooth
Quicksilver (Pre-HOM)
Black Tom (Wood)
Juggernaut

golem370
Classic or Current?

Draco69
Current Juggernaut.

David_Richards
Id say titans take ths.

the Darkone
Juggernaut could take out super boy and captain marvel jr, but I will have too go with Teen Titians redstar, starfire and raven that's their ace. And those three alone are badasses. TT 7/10

Validus
Current Juggs isn't taking Kon or Marvel Jr.

Titans take it.

the Darkone
Juugernaut will take super boy and marvel jr, but Teen Titans still win.

Validus
Originally posted by the Darkone
Juugernaut will take super boy and marvel jr
No, not really.

the Darkone
I fill Juggernaut can, my opinion. TT take the majority.

Validus
I fill Juggernaut can
No, not really.

the Darkone
Yes, really.

endrict
where is magneto?

DarkCrawler
Yes, really.

NO RLY.

Current Juggs is a pussy.

ExodusCloak
Shouldn't most of the Brotherhood get speedblitzed...at the start of the battle?

golem370
Current Juggernaut is as strong as Colossus and way more durable he would take everybody and Blob could withstand alot of punishment he could match Cyborg there around the same strength but like I said Cyborg could really harm him. Mimic could take on Starfire or Wonder Girl or maybe Kid Flash. Raven is the most dangerous she would take alot of the marvel characters. Is there battle field removal?

Soleran
Titans slaughter the Brotherhood.

Validus
Originally posted by golem370
Current Juggernaut is as strong as Colossus
Which is why I'm wondering how it's possible you think he can take CM3 and Kon.

galan7777777
TT takes this 8/10

golem370
Because he would out last them. They can't bfr because he has a force field. He would be the last one standing besides Raven.

Validus
Originally posted by golem370
Because he would out last them. They can't bfr because he has a force field. He would be the last one standing besides Raven.
Current Juggernaut has a forcefield?

batdude123
Where's Mags? sad

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
Where's Mags? sad
They don't need him since apparently a Colossus level bruiser can beat the whole team.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
They don't need him since apparently a Colossus level bruiser can beat the whole team.

Eh, that's true. It's not like Kid Flash could SPEEDBLITZ him or anything like that. no expression

Devil Lance
Originally posted by batdude123
Eh, that's true. It's not like Kid Flash could SPEEDBLITZ him or anything like that. no expression
and Starfire can't go nova

Soleran
And Superboy just TK's them to space!

The Pict
Current Juggernaut is said to be stronger than he has been in a while, and its shown when he took on the dark original X-Men in New Excalibur.

Soleran
Originally posted by The Pict
Current Juggernaut is said to be stronger than he has been in a while, and its shown when he took on the dark original X-Men in New Excalibur.

It doesn't matter that much really, he is FAR below the bruisers of Teen Titans.

Tassadar
Originally posted by endrict
where is magneto?

He would kill half of them by himself, unless they speedblitzed him before he could get his shield up.

nvrbeenwthagirl
in THe end juggs and raven would be the last two standing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.