Darkseid,Orion & Lobo vs Marvel's Death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Mistress Death- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_%28Marvel_Comics%29

roughrider
Death points a finger and they all die. What do you think happens?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by roughrider
Death points a finger and they all die. What do you think happens?

Lobo cannot die.

roughrider
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Lobo cannot die.

Only in the DC universe.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Only in the DC universe.

HMm. So none of the powers that work in marvel can work on DC characters?

bigbran
Only in the DC universe. Nuetral ground.
Death wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
Nuetral ground.
Death wins.

In neutral ground, that would mean Lobo retains his ability of absolute immortality. He for sure can't beat her, but she ain't killing him. She could tortue him for eternity.

bigbran
In neutral ground, that would mean Lobo retains his ability of absolute immortality. He for sure can't beat her, but she ain't killing him. She could tortue him for eternity. What is with the killing in these threads now?
All she has to do is beat his ass.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What is with the killing in these threads now?
All she has to do is beat his ass.

I'm just making the thread interesting. Who puts people against One of the Three most powerful beings in marvel? You better have the Worlogog or parallaxes powers to beat her.

sexyking
Only in the DC universe.

roll eyes (sarcastic) It seems certain people on here seem to think that some DC Characters arnt the same in Marvel so wouldnt that be vice versa.

juggernaut66666
Ds cannot be killed he is to important for the source

Dinkus Mayhem
He has been killed by the Spectre before, granted he was resurrected within minutes. The point stands though, DS can be killed (at least on a temporary basis).

As for Lobo, I don't know what to make of that one. Sure he is immortal, but Death has in the past shown the ability to grant immortality and take it away, who is to say that she cannot simply revoke Lobo's immortality?

juggernaut66666
Yeah when the spectre killed him he was instantly resurected by the source

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Dinkus Mayhem
He has been killed by the Spectre before, granted he was resurrected within minutes. The point stands though, DS can be killed (at least on a temporary basis).

As for Lobo, I don't know what to make of that one. Sure he is immortal, but Death has in the past shown the ability to grant immortality and take it away, who is to say that she cannot simply revoke Lobo's immortality?

Because his immortality was granted by a deal with heaven and hell. Death has no power over Lobo.

Juntai
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Yeah when the spectre killed him he was instantly resurected by the source Yep, he's directly linked to creation, and is so important to it, that it will unravel without him.

Juntai
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Because his immortality was granted by a deal with heaven and hell. Death has no power over Lobo. Yep.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Juntai
Yep, he's directly linked to creation, and is so important to it, that it will unravel without him.
yep cause he represents the chaos in the universe and universe cannot exist without chaos

Juntai
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
yep cause he represents the chaos in the universe and universe cannot exist without chaos That's one of the theories on Lobo anyways.
That's part of his character is that it's so hard to seperate the truth from the fiction. Especially if you've read his series. I owned them all at one point, but had to pawn them off when I was poor. sad

golem370
But would his resurrection work on neutral grounds?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by golem370
But would his resurrection work on neutral grounds?

Would death have her power on Neutral grounds?

golem370
That not a power thing thats a He is important to DC thing well he is not in DC he is in a neutral place.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That not a power thing thats a He is important to DC thing well he is not in DC he is in a neutral place.

And I'm saying Death is not important to DC becuz DC has thier own Death. But for the sake of argument, all combatants have all of thier powers.

golem370
Yes the typical powers.

galan7777777
death wins no contest, she exists outside of time and reality, where there is life there is ALWAYS death

Sixth_Winged
In neutral ground, that would mean Lobo retains his ability of absolute immortality. He for sure can't beat her, but she ain't killing him. She could tortue him for eternity.

And in a neutral ground, death would represent the death personified in that neutral universe since it's her actual powers and nature which is dominion over death. She would then have the power to remove the curse.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
in a neutral ground, death would represent the death in that nuetral universe since it's her powers and nature. She would then have the power to remove the curse.

The curse is not put on by DC's Death. The curse was put on by Heaven and Hell. Death of marvel has no power there.

Sixth_Winged
The curse is not put on by DC's Death. The curse was put on by Heaven and Hell. Death of marvel has no power there.

And afaik, the curse only means they won't allow him in heaven or hell. No mention of death whatsoever and if there is, the effect itself is death related to which MU death now has dominion of.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And afaik, the curse only means they won't allow him in heaven or hell. No mention of death whatsoever and if there is, the effect itself is death related to which MU death now has dominion of.

He can't die period. There is no need in trying to explain it any other way. There are characters in Marvel who are outside of her reach. So this is just another character who is outside of her reach. PERIOD!!~

Sixth_Winged
He can't die period. There is no need in trying to explain it any other way. There are characters in Marvel who are outside of her reach. So this is just another character who is outside of her reach. PERIOD!!~

laughing out loud and we're suppose to listen to your what you claim without proof as oppose to adhering with the board rules.

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing out loud and we're suppose to listen to your what you claim without proof as oppose to adhering with the board rules.

Ur right. The powers that lobo have in DC dont' count in these battles. For the sake of the battle, his enhcantments that he got in DC dont' count at all. He's a dumb character and he dies instantly.

golem370
But This ain't Marvel it's a neutral playing field and who is to say that Marvel's and DC's Death aren't the same person.

nvrbeenwthagirl
But This ain't Marvel it's a neutral playing field and who is to say that Marvel's and DC's Death aren't the same person.

ur right. She simply kills beings who are beyond death. She kills Darksied where the spectre couldn't. She kills Lobo. She kills Orion. SHe's uber. SHe wins. she just takes thier lives.

roughrider
Are we going to have to ban characters on this forum who are beyond the touch of Death, or important to the Source?
Debate about them seems to be as pointless as Pre-Crisis Superman threads.

Jesse7
Lobo nor Ds can be killed by Death, if anything DS could ALE or OE death away as he could erase the concept of Death with the ALE.

Secondly you say death gets her powers but you try to take away Lobo and DS immunity to death itself? Face it Death has no power what so ever over DS or Lobo, its a neutral universe right? Ask Digi or Tron, in battles all characters have ALL of their powers unless other wise stated.

roughrider
Originally posted by Jesse7
Lobo nor Ds can be killed by Death, if anything DS could ALE or OE death away as he could erase the concept of Death with the ALE.

Secondly you say death gets her powers but you try to take away Lobo and DS immunity to death itself? Face it Death has no power what so ever over DS or Lobo, its a neutral universe right? Ask Digi or Tron, in battles all characters have ALL of their powers unless other wise stated.

So why debate this thread at all, then? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jesse7
So why debate this thread at all, then? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm not the topic creator am I?

roughrider
If it's a neutral universe, there is no Source, and there is no deal between DC's Heaven & Hell to keep Lobo out.

Jesse7
If it's a neutral universe, there is no Source, and there is no deal between DC's Heaven & Hell to keep Lobo out.

If its in a neutral Universe their is no marvel death is their? meaning she has no power what so ever?

See how easy it is to say some thing like that? Try that in a official debate on these forums, like a tourny, see how fast that would get shot down.

roughrider
If its in a neutral Universe their is no marvel death is their? meaning she has no power what so ever?

See how easy it is to say some thing like that? Try that in a official debate on these forums, like a tourny, see how fast that would get shot down.

So - she would have no power?
Then neither will they.

So what then? The four of them stand and stare at each other for a while...then finally sit down to drink tea, maybe? big grin

This thread is absent some ground rules, I believe.

Juntai
Usually we consider as if everyones powers work.
Trying to take them away is kinda dumb, imo.

bigbran

Secondly you say death gets her powers but you try to take away Lobo and DS immunity to death itself? Face it Death has no power what so ever over DS or Lobo, its a neutral universe right? Ask Digi or Tron, in battles all characters have ALL of their powers unless other wise stated. OE her away?
Wow? Wow? That's not even funny.

And since when do you have to kill someone, to beat them?

Death 10/10

Jesse7
I said ALE her away

bigbran
I said ALE her away Yes...
if anything DS could ALE or OE death away

Jesse7
Yes...

notice I said ALE her away

bigbran
notice I said ALE her away Originally posted by Jesse7
or OE death away

Jesse7

Do you know what I mean by OE in that post?

bigbran
Do you know what I mean by OE in that post? So you've been found out, so lets change the subject, after you denied the other times I shoved it in your face.
And Omega Effect?

Jesse7
no!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Do you know what I mean by OE in that post?

Darksied won't be OE ing Death away any time soon. He would need the ALE to beat her. The OE would bounce off of her like a fly to a windshield.

bigbran
no! What then?Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Darksied won't be OE ing Death away any time soon. He would need the ALE to beat her. The OE would bounce off of her like a fly to a windshield. For once I agree with you.

Jesse7
"if anything DS could ALE or O (overly) E (erase) death away"

via the ALE not the Omega effect silly big grin

bigbran
via the ALE not the Omega effect silly big grin Your such a liar.

Jesse7
Your such a liar.

Bigbran you don't take jokes well from me do you?

bigbran
via the ALE not the Omega effect silly big grin And speaking of which. You said ALE, and then or.
Do you know what or means?
Lets say, Thanos could UN her, OR beat her up.
With the second thing I said, it MEANS, he doesn't have the UN for "the beat her up part"

So that means, that under his own power, he could do it, or he could do it with the UN.

BUt this discussion is meaningless because, your just going to denie your previous statement.

Plus, your also referencing DS, which we know, he has an attack called the OE. What if I said, Spiderman would OE him, which in no way,(on these boards) does OE ever mean overly easy so we would also say, Spiderman doesn't have the OE, and that conversation would be over. So ya, there is no way to get out of this one, unless you give yourself up.

Jesse7
And speaking of which. You said ALE, and then or.
Do you know what or means?
Lets say, Thanos could UN her, OR beat her up.
With the second thing I said, it MEANS, he doesn't have the UN for "the beat her up part"

So that means, that under his own power, he could do it, or he could do it with the UN.

BUt this discussion is meaningless because, your just going to denie your previous statement.

Plus, your also referencing DS, which we know, he has an attack called the OE. What if I said, Spiderman would OE him, which in no way,(on these boards) does OE ever mean overly easy so we would also say, Spiderman doesn't have the OE, and that conversation would be over. So ya, there is no way to get out of this one, unless you give yourself up.

Bigbran lets have some cookies and be droogs

rotiart
He stepped all over your face didn't he.. :P

Poor jesse... you lost this battle... try to win the war at least!

Jesse7
lol yes he won that battle, but in regards to the war, ALE is over the concept of Death and abstractual concepts as it is the opposite of existence itself; It can "erase" reality, dimensions, universes, concepts, "existence" itself"

I admit I was wrong to say DS could OE death away, but ALE could consume death.

UniOmni
What is Anti-Life but death??

Its unknown whether or not Death is a manifestation of the ALE, or the ALE is an agent of Death.

No way to tell.

Jesse7
Originally posted by UniOmni
What is Anti-Life but death??

Its unknown whether or not Death is a manifestation of the ALE, or the ALE is an agent of Death.

No way to tell.

A few examples I think support what I say in that the ALE is not just the eradication of life but the eraser of existence, is the other comic showings of when DS gained the ALE he erased the universe and reality of the new gods, the 4th dimensional universe effortlessly.

ALE consumes existence it in itself is like a eraser.

Each universe has its own universal death as shown in comics (MU specifically), the ALE erased all reality and existence of the 4th dimensional universe, the verse of the newgods. Their is also a multiversal death (as shown in Marvel) which is outside of existence, but thing is when the Quint of power encountered the ALE, the ALE itself was outside of existence, and DS with nothing more then a less then a fraction of a fraction of the ALE was able to erase universes effortlessly, now imagine what the ALE itself can do.

Lord Urizen
Mistress Death easily.

The three can do nothing to harm her, while she can do plenty of things to harm them.

Jimmy-Chan
WTF? I must say, some of you with the highest opinions of Darkseid don't seem to have his story straight. Anti-Life is not death (well, it was portrayed as that in Cosmic Odyssey, but EVERY other writer has ignored that); it it the ultimate absense of free will in the mind and soul.

Darkseid does not represent chaos ... Rather, he represents complete and total order. He wants to see everything working as a cohesive, obedient unit. That fuels everything he does. However, that's not why he's important. He's important because The Omega Force is an essential "dark" energy of The Source. It's what he created Stayne from.

And yeah, this thread is ridiculous.

guy222
Death FTW

Superherovandal
Death can't kill DS and Lobo. Not sure about Orion. Death isn't the one who decreed that Lobo can't die its Heaven and Hell meaning God and Satan who are both above Death's authority by a long shot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.