Parallax versus Runner and Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Hal's mad as hell and he isn't gonna take it anymore !!!

Bloodlust is ON
Stipulations : No time manipulation , No pis , Cis

LET'S GET IT ON !!!!

sexyking
Parallax for the win no contest.

juggernaut66666
Parallax kills them with ease

Juntai
Hal in this contest would give them a decent run as a green lantern. lol.
Give him parallax style energy and it's a wipe.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Juntai
Hal in this contest would give them a decent run as a green lantern. lol.
Give him parallax style energy and it's a wipe.

laughing

WOW eek!

galan7777777
runner/thanos ftw

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by galan7777777
runner/thanos ftw
are you mad?

galan7777777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
are you mad? believe me i am well aware of parallax's power, but thanos and runner are immortal, explain how exactly parallax will beat them

golem370
No it's true Thanos and Runner wins

juggernaut66666
parallax is above full power galactus game over

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh no way. Hell no. There is no way Thanos and the Runner are loosing the a multiversal power like Parallax. They are just so much cooler. :P

galan7777777
Originally posted by golem370
No it's true Thanos and Runner wins agreed

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh no way. Hell no. There is no way Thanos and the Runner are loosing the a multiversal power like Parallax. They are just so much cooler. :P
so true laughing laughing laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
so true laughing laughing laughing

That is what it's really about right? who's cooler.

golem370
And better and Thanos is smarter and more experienced.

golem370
Have you ever seen full powered Galactus Juggs 66666?

juggernaut66666
And better and Thanos is smarter and more experienced.
who cares?
parallax is above full power galactus game over

galan7777777
That is what it's really about right? who's cooler. not at all, i am not biased towards marvel or DC, i simply say who i believe will win, and thanos/runner have more options going for them

Inhuman

agreed
thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl
not at all, i am not biased towards marvel or DC, i simply say who i believe will win, and thanos/runner have more options going for them

Ur not serious at all are you. parallax Erased all of time. He destroyed the DCU and put it back together. He had the power to face the spectre. He had the power of the entire Green Lantern Corps AND all of the guardians. One Guardian can curb stomp Thanos and the runner. WHAT. How can you have more options than the power of infinity?

juggernaut66666
Ur not serious at all are you. parallax Erased all of time. He destroyed the DCU and put it back together. He had the power to face the spectre. He had the power of the entire Green Lantern Corps AND all of the guardians. One Guardian can curb stomp Thanos and the runner. WHAT. How can you have more options than the power of infinity?
nah thanos is way more cooler with his gayish outfit and he has the runner with him how could could parallax beat this two no way they are loosing

nvrbeenwthagirl
nah thanos is way more cooler with his gayish outfit and he has the runner with him how could could parallax beat this two no way they are loosing
ur right. these two alone can do what the entire DCU could not. They are uber cool and win against all. They can beat Eternity and The LT and everyone. They rule.

juggernaut66666
Yeah and also the runner is yelow so he could easily beat down parallax alone

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah and also the runner is yelow so he could easily beat down parallax alone

Yeah, And that trick that Thanos used against the runner won't work cuz parallax is not that powerful.

juggernaut66666
Yeah, And that trick that Thanos used against the runner won't work cuz parallax is not that powerful.
Yeah cause he only have the strenght of the GL power source

Inhuman
having fun fellas? smile

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Inhuman
having fun fellas? smile
Yeah we are representing how idiots you guys arebig grinbig grinbig grin

Inhuman
Yeah we are representing how idiots you guys arebig grinbig grinbig grin

not really. try again thumb down

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah cause he only have the strenght of the GL power source

OMG ur right. parallax looses in a curb stomp.

juggernaut66666
not really. try again thumb down
i know it is hard to see your images and the way you act sad

galan7777777
Yeah, And that trick that Thanos used against the runner won't work cuz parallax is not that powerful. wow, how can some1 be so paranoid over DC? as i said im not biased toward DC at all (u should know that), but i am entiteled to my own oppinion hum

Inhuman
i know it is hard to see your images and the way you act sad

not hard at all. Only ones I see getting your panties in a bunch are you 2 smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
wow, how can some1 be so paranoid over DC? as i said im not biased toward DC at all (u should know that), but i am entiteled to my own oppinion hum

I'm not biased either. and I have the same opinion as you. SOmeone who destroyed the Multiverse isn't nearly as powerful as thanos and the runner. THey win.

juggernaut66666
not hard at all. Only ones I see getting your panties in a buch are you 2 smile
well im not the one who walks thriugh all threads and writer something stupid just because you need to post something and when someone enlightens you you just say you are wrong and ik now it better but you are just talking balh blah stuff

juggernaut66666
wow, how can some1 be so paranoid over DC? as i said im not biased toward DC at all (u should know that), but i am entiteled to my own oppinion hum
it is ok that you are not biased but why are you posting if you are not expirienced about the characters than you just denie others opinion even if they know much more about the character

nvrbeenwthagirl
well im not the one who walks thriugh all threads and writer something stupid just because you need to post something and when someone enlightens you you just say you are wrong and ik now it better but you are just talking balh blah stuff

OMG what are you talking about. They are always right. All marvel Characters are cooler and more powerful. They win. They always have those pretty post and scans to back up what they say. Just give in to it. If you fight it, you will get hurt. Resistance if Futile. Give in to the Marvelside.

galan7777777
I'm not biased either. and I have the same opinion as you. SOmeone who destroyed the Multiverse isn't nearly as powerful as thanos and the runner. THey win. then thats all u had to say, there is no need to go off on a tangent talking about how other people are biased...... just be cool firefire

nvrbeenwthagirl
then thats all u had to say, there is no need to go off on a tangent talking about how other people are biased...... just be cool firefire

I'm totally cool. Like I said, parallax doesn't compare. He only had the power of the universe and more. How can he possibly beat Thanos and the runner. I'm in agreement with you. No one is biased at all here. The only one who was ever biased was me. I'm not any more. I see the error of my ways.

galan7777777
I'm totally cool. Like I said, parallax doesn't compare. He only had the power of the universe and more. How can he possibly beat Thanos and the runner. I'm in agreement with you. No one is biased at all here. The only one who was ever biased was me. I'm not any more. I see the error of my ways. wow, so your completely immature as well..... ohhh well i tried, i guess no one can have an oppinion that differs from your own thumb

Skeets
Parallax 10/10 with one hand.

golem370
Nope

Skeets
Nope
Elaborate.

nvrbeenwthagirl
wow, so your completely immature as well..... ohhh well i tried, i guess no one can have an oppinion that differs from your own thumb

What are you talking about. You and I have the same opinion. THanos and the Runner beat the crap out of parallax. We have the same opinion.

galan7777777
What are you talking about. You and I have the same opinion. THanos and the Runner beat the crap out of parallax. We have the same opinion. such immaturity, it never ceases to amaze me

nvrbeenwthagirl
such immaturity, it never ceases to amaze me

Well what do you want me to do? Argue for characters that no one on here seems to respect. This isn't even a real battle. It's a curb stomp in parallax's favor. and that is against forum rules. But since He's on the wrong side of the line, i'm voting for thanos and the runner.

galan7777777
Well what do you want me to do? Argue for characters that no one on here seems to respect. This isn't even a real battle. It's a curb stomp in parallax's favor. and that is against forum rules. But since He's on the wrong side of the line, i'm voting for thanos and the runner. thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard, are u paranoid that marvel is gonna get u or sumthing? people can have different oppinions then your own..... its ok

nvrbeenwthagirl
thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard, are u paranoid that marvel is gonna get u or sumthing? people can have different oppinions then your own..... its ok
NOt at all. I"m tired of arguing for characters that no one seems to really even know about. I'm just gonna go with the flow. Thanos and The Runner win. no explaination as to how or why. They just do.

golem370
Thanos is a high level telepathy cosmic poweres manipulator he has helped people like Galactus with Hunger who Galactus didn't even know was there he went toe to toe Odin and Tyrant and there two things about that was that One I believe Thanos wasn't at full power because when he fought himself and then ate that butterfly he said he was hole again so if he fought Odin and Tyrant before that he wasn't fight at full power and when Odin fought Zeus they said the fight sent ripples thru the muti-verse two since he fought Odin he has had the IG and HOTU and that should have taken him to another level after being that powerful and in his most recent serse he was more powerful then ever, Full Powered Galactus being weaker then Parallax is pure speculation.

Validus
Originally posted by Skeets
Elaborate.
Somebody forgot who they were talking to.

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
Somebody forgot who they were talking to.
I just wanted to get a quick laugh plus make him write a short story for no reason.

Darth Vegas
Parallax FTW.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos is a high level telepathy cosmic poweres manipulator he has helped people like Galactus with Hunger who Galactus didn't even know was there he went toe to toe Odin and Tyrant and there two things about that was that One I believe Thanos wasn't at full power because when he fought himself and then ate that butterfly he said he was hole again so if he fought Odin and Tyrant before that he wasn't fight at full power and when Odin fought Zeus they said the fight sent ripples thru the muti-verse two since he fought Odin he has had the IG and HOTU and that should have taken him to another level after being that powerful and in his most recent serse he was more powerful then ever, Full Powered Galactus being weaker then Parallax is pure speculation.

Eternity is equal to the universe. Full Powered Galactus is equal to eternity. Parallax wiped Time and space out. Basically killing The Kismet. The DCU's Eternity. Parallax looses. He just doesn't have the power.

golem370
Well that's DC laughing

golem370
Yeah and Thanos was able to defeat Hunger who was a Universe eater. He was able to stop Omega who is twice as powerful as Galactus.

golem370
Kismet is Equal to Eternity who says where does it say that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Kismet is Equal to Eternity who says where does it say that.
The JLA avengers has kismet and Eternity shown as equals. And JLA avengers is cannon. Especially for the DCU. But it dont' matter. Thanos and the Runner win.

Inhuman
Notice that I didnt really say who would win but others were quick to jump to try to attack like if i had?! confused

only thing that had me busting out laughing was this...

I find that amusing.

galan7777777
Notice that I didnt really say who would win but others were quick to jump to try to attack like if i had?! confused

I find that amusing. i was thinking the same thing lol

Thanos_THOTU
Hal Jordan 11/10

golem370
Parallax has immense fear-casting powers, strong enough to easily scare the likes of Superman and Wonder Woman. It can take possession of someone's body when they feel even the slightest fear whoa and a Reality Warper. Thanos was attack by sombody using reality Warping powers and he over came it.

Material from Thanos Death Club
Thanos vs the Maker
1.http://img227.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img...beyonder6ve.jpg
2.http://img225.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img...eyonder29wk.jpg
3.http://img222.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img...e=maker11qu.jpg
4.http://img215.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img...e=maker26di.jpg
5.http://img214.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img...e=maker38et.jpg
6.http://img208.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img...e=maker49bp.jpg
7.http://img204.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img...e=maker54bp.jpg

Thanos goes through a myriad of dimensions
http://img235.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img...=reality5hd.jpg

golem370
Well I will say this if Parallax is really all that powerful then this is a spite thread and Maybe to balance it out take out the Runner and give Thanos a Cosmic Cube

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well I will say this if Parallax is really all that powerful then this is a spite thread and Maybe to balance it out take out the Runner and give Thanos a Cosmic Cube

That's not enough. A cosmic cube is not enough to beat parallax.

golem370
It gives the wearer the ability to do what there mind can come up with. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_Cube

galan7777777
That's not enough. A cosmic cube is not enough to beat parallax. what! u say a cosmic cube wouldnt be enough? hysterical2

nvrbeenwthagirl
what! u say a cosmic cube wouldnt be enough? hysterical2

NO it wouldn't. The Goddess had a bost of cosmic cubes. And it took her forver to try and destroy the universe with them.

golem370
Well then she did really want it to happen Thanos's who reason for living besides Death was the Destruction of the Universe.

grey fox
Seems to have been a slight error on my part in the creation of this thread embarrasment

bigbran
I'm not biased either. and I have the same opinion as you. SOmeone who destroyed the Multiverse isn't nearly as powerful as thanos and the runner. THey win. Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
OMG what are you talking about. They are always right. All marvel Characters are cooler and more powerful. They win. They always have those pretty post and scans to back up what they say. Just give in to it. If you fight it, you will get hurt. Resistance if Futile. Give in to the Marvelside. Biggest contridiction ever!!
And you are biased. Even if this was Runner/Thanos vs gl John.
I bet you would argue for John.
Originally posted by Skeets
Parallax 10/10 with one hand. Whats the other hand doing?shifty

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
Biggest contridiction ever!!
And you are biased. Even if this was Runner/Thanos vs gl John.
I bet you would argue for John.
Whats the other hand doing?shifty
Please don't bet on who I would argue for. I hate that. Don't tell me what you bet I would be doing. Cuz you have never seen me argue on these boards for something that didnt' make sense. Hal jordan couldn't take on THe runner AND thanos. and as far as the contridiction goes, you had to have been there. I was using sarcasm cuz poeple were actually saying Thanos and the runner could win.

bigbran
Please don't bet on who I would argue for. I hate that. Don't tell me what you bet I would be doing. Cuz you have never seen me argue on these boards for something that didnt' make sense. Hal jordan couldn't take on THe runner AND thanos. and as far as the contridiction goes, you had to have been there. I was using sarcasm cuz poeple were actually saying Thanos and the runner could win. Because I have seen some bad posts, from you that didn't make sence.

You were using sarcasm to make fun of Marvel, so ya. Don't lie to me.

batdude123
Whats the other hand doing?shifty

Giving Parallax something in honor of winning the fight... whistle

Juntai

I find that amusing. Given the circumstances given by the thread creator, Hal even as a regular GL would be a monster. I stand by what I said. I didn't say he could curbstomp them or anything, I said he could have given them a decent run. Don't believe me? Check the GL Respect thread.

Given Parallax's power, Hal wins this with his left index finger, because the right one is far too powerful for the team. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Because I have seen some bad posts, from you that didn't make sence.

You were using sarcasm to make fun of Marvel, so ya. Don't lie to me.

NO , i was using sarcasm to make fun of people who actually thought thanos and the runner had a chance in hell.

bigbran
NO , i was using sarcasm to make fun of people who actually thought thanos and the runner had a chance in hell. Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
They are always right. All marvel Characters are cooler and more powerful. They win. All Marvel Characters!!
Ya, you were sarcasming the whole company to make fun of it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
All Marvel Characters!!
Ya, you were sarcasming the whole company to make fun of it.

obviously you dont' really have a grasp on sarcasm and what I was doing. it's escaping you. I forgive you for not getting it. It has nothing to do with marvel.

bigbran
obviously you dont' really have a grasp on sarcasm and what I was doing. it's escaping you. I forgive you for not getting it. It has nothing to do with marvel. No, it's you who doesn't have a grasp!
You could have said, "Thanos is cooler, and is more powerful, therefore he wins."
But instead, you have to add the Marvel part.

Galan, does use his own opinion, not Company's opinion to. But instead you have to make company posts, just because he doesn't agree with you. Yet another reason to go out of your way, to make a Marvel hate posts.
Although Galan's opinion is usually not the right one(Phoenix beats Lucifer, Second age Spawn beats Lucifer.) His opinion has nothing to do with the company's, as should everyone's.
If your favorite character is from Marvel, that doesn't mean that's your company, or your opinion is biased.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No, it's you who doesn't have a grasp!
You could have said, "Thanos is cooler, and is more powerful, therefore he wins."

Galan, does use his own opinion, not Company's opinion to. But instead you have to make company posts, just because he doesn't agree with you. Yet another reason to go out of your way, to make a Marvel hate posts.
Although Galan's opinion is usually not the right one(Phoenix beats Lucifer, Second age Spawn beats Lucifer.) His opinion has nothing to do with the company's, as should everyone's.
If your favorite character is from Marvel, that doesn't mean that's your company, or your opinion is biased.

ur so waaaay off. like I said, you have no idea of what was going on last night, or what I was doing. You would have to read the multitude of threads and all that was said to grasp the concept. Please refrain from assuming anything until you read every single thread with every thing that was said from last night. Thank you very much.

bigbran
ur so waaaay off. like I said, you have no idea of what was going on last night, or what I was doing. You would have to read the multitude of threads and all that was said to grasp the concept. Please refrain from assuming anything until you read every single thread with every thing that was said from last night. Thank you very much. But you still went out of your way to make another Marvel post!
So, from what I see, it's another classic case of your "love" of Marvel.

Ok, give me something of what happened last night, explain, if your so bent on proving me wrong, that it's not another Marvel love post.

Juntai
But you still went out of your way to make another Marvel post!
So, from what I see, it's another classic case of your "love" of Marvel.

Ok, give me something of what happened last night, explain, if your so bent on proving me wrong, that it's not another Marvel love post. He's making fun of the fanboys, not the company.

bigbran
He's making fun of the fanboys, not the company. I know, what he's doing, but he has made a lot of Marvel hate posts, and he could have just actually made fun of the characters, that they were representing.
Or made fun of the fanboys without the sarcasm. If it were anyone else, it would have been actually making fun of the fanboys. But you have never seen me saying that DC is all powerful, just to prove a point.Originally posted by bigbran

nvrbeenwthagirl
I know, what he's doing, but he has made a lot of Marvel hate posts, and he could have just actually made fun of the characters, that they were representing.
Or made fun of the fanboys without the sarcasm. If it were anyone else, it would have been actually making fun of the fanboys. But you have never seen me saying that DC is all powerful, just to prove a point.

Every one can see that I was making fun of the fan boys.

bigbran
Every one can see that I was making fun of the fan boys. But for you, to just being making fun of fanboys is my point.
You always have to add something, to downgrade Marvel, to one of your posts.
And aren't you quite a DC fanboy yourself?

nvrbeenwthagirl
But for you, to just being making fun of fanboys is my point.
You always have to add something, to downgrade Marvel, to one of your posts.
And aren't you quite a DC fanboy yourself?

Not really. I started reading marvel first. I didnt' like superman cuz he sucked, he coudl do everything. I didn't know what the hell a green lantern was. The first comic i remember when I was little was when my dad gave me the very first spiderman in the black costume. he was sssoooo cool. I hate batman cuz he couldn't fly. he had to drive the batmobile. I thought that was crappy. I always loved wonder woman. but that is cuz i thought linder carter was the prettiest super woman ever. lol. anywayl. I have more marvel comics than dc. my love for dc dint' come about until around the time grant morrison started writing the jla. then I started reading all those back issues of DC comics my dad had been collecting. I know both companies extremely well.

Inhuman

there has been other raging fanboys here, your not the first.

Remember diabloman, he was sort of like you but against DC

kevdude
Eternity is equal to the universe. Full Powered Galactus is equal to eternity. Parallax wiped Time and space out. Basically killing The Kismet. The DCU's Eternity. Parallax looses. He just doesn't have the power.

Parallax never killed Kismet wink

Priest
everyone one see that ur accually a fan boy on this fourm.

juggernaut66666
Why is he a fanboy cause he knows more about dc then other guys?

bigbran
Why is he a fanboy cause he knows more about dc then other guys? no expression

Avalonofthewind
Given the circumstances given by the thread creator, Hal even as a regular GL would be a monster. I stand by what I said. I didn't say he could curbstomp them or anything, I said he could have given them a decent run. Don't believe me? Check the GL Respect thread.

Given Parallax's power, Hal wins this with his left index finger, because the right one is far too powerful for the team. wink

Agreed.

Juntai
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Agreed. Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.