Do Americans Sleep?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
I've been being to Address this several times but never actually did, so I am. What I want to know is WTF are there so many Americans (teens in particular) up until like 1-3AM on their computers? Even on school days they do so. I must admit at the time of writing this there are many people on but usually I see heaps of you guys up at like 1-3AM. So, what's the motherf*cking deal b*tch?

BakaXero
your point being?
so few peolpe randomly stay awake on random weeknights...
few reason why thing like this may happen.
-they have stuff they need to have done before the next day
-insomnia
-need to talk to someone about certain things

Kram3r
Originally posted by BakaXero
your point being?
so few peolpe randomly stay awake on random weeknights...
few reason why thing like this may happen.
-they have stuff they need to have done before the next day
-insomnia
-need to talk to someone about certain things

None, I'm not making a point I'm asking a question. If it were a few people I wouldn't say anything, but I see heaps of them. It doesn't necessarily have to be weeknights, weekends too. You're reasons are valid, but some of the time (if not most of the time) they stay up for no real reason. I just find it odd.

Lumanix
I have no clue why, I just can't sleep. Apprehension.

NINJ4_BL4D3
*shrugs*.....Don't know I don't live in america.....It's probably because they want too *Shugs* I don't know

Nichole
Americans seem to suffer from insomnia, as they are always online at around 2.00am, even though they have school the next day. stick out tongue

bogen
americans are trying to set the whole contry a rep of being " the nation that never sleeps" either that or they all watch sleepless in seattle to much, hehe.
( iv'e never seen it)

Prabhodh
Originally posted by bogen
americans are trying to set the whole contry a rep of being " the nation that never sleeps" either that or they all watch sleepless in seattle to much, hehe.
( iv'e never seen it)

Dude just go to your crappy WOW forums allright, just go.

bogen
Originally posted by Prabhodh
Dude just go to your crappy WOW forums allright, just go.
hey man screw you, who was the one who told you about this place? and whos the one who naw lives here.
Just shut up pezz.
keep your Epeen to yourself.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by bogen
hey man screw you, who was the one who told you about this place? and whos the one who naw lives here.
Just shut up pezz.
keep your Epeen to yourself. And it's posts like that which will get you massively bashed.

bogen
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
And it's posts like that which will get you massively bashed.
Think i give a shit?

dr. pookie
aussies smell just as bad us we kanadians do, just a tad bit worse

BakaXero
Originally posted by dr. pookie
you my friend, are an ass no expression

bogen
Originally posted by dr. pookie
OK, you bag out a nation yet you can't even spell the plural for your own country, get real man

Council#13
Originally posted by BakaXero
you my friend, are an ass no expression

Indeed he is no expression

PeterGriffin
America is a big ass country with many different time zones...one person might be awake at 3am, while another person might be awake at the same instance, but 4 hours earlier...thus giving KMC a broad diversity of people spread over varying timezones, also half the people online may not actually be from America, but from other countries.

This post brought to you by the letters G, K, R and C and the number 8.

http://www.weeklyreader.com/readandwriting/content/binary/elmo.jpg

Council#13
So you're saying he's jetlagged council13 Next!

PeterGriffin
Are you being racist? Reported.

Council#13
No, just hungry. no expression Gonna report me for that? Huh? HUH?! stick out tongue

PeterGriffin
Originally posted by Council#13
No, just hungry. no expression Gonna report me for that? Huh? HUH?! stick out tongue

Reported.

Council#13
Damn no expression

PeterGriffin
Unreported eek!

Council#13
.... damn no expression

PeterGriffin
Theres just no pleasing you cry

Council#13
No there isn't evillaugh

PeterGriffin
Bastard mad

Council#13
evillaugh

PeterGriffin
hmh

coolmovies
The city that never sleeps

Yuna89
well duh americans sleep, they prolly have stuuf to do for the next day or they cant sleep, whats wrong with that?

PeterGriffin
Nothing, he was just wondering why in comparison, people from America tend to post late at night more often than others...

Yuna89
well because we all have different time he could be posting at 1 in the morning and i could be posting at 5 in the afternoon. its ll about TIME.

PeterGriffin
...which is what I said on the previous page..doh

Spartan005
Originally posted by PeterGriffin
Nothing, he was just wondering why in comparison, people from America tend to post late at night more often than others...

Thats because us Americans are bad ass. raver

I don't need sleep. no expression

Lord Paradise
Originally posted by Kram3r
I've been being to Address this several times but never actually did, so I am. What I want to know is WTF are there so many Americans (teens in particular) up until like 1-3AM on their computers? Even on school days they do so. I must admit at the time of writing this there are many people on but usually I see heaps of you guys up at like 1-3AM. So, what's the motherf*cking deal b*tch? I'm in bed around ten, up around six. Maybe you figured your time zones wrong.

-Tired Hiker-
It's because of the loud noise in America is why we can't sleep. You who don't live here don't know it, but there's this loud noise that is keeping America awake right now. They think it's a terrorist plot, so the media isn't bringing it to the rest of the world's attention, because that is what the terrorists would want.

Spartan005
no expression

Lana
I sleep...just not at normal times confused

WrathfulDwarf
I don't think I get enough sleep. hmm

-Tired Hiker-
My friends and I, back in the day, we'd call sleep 'peels', cuz it's 'sleep' backwards. We used to say a lot of stuff backwards just to confuse people. But it really doesn't matter.

TheKingofKINGS!
I've been being to Address this several times but never actually did, so I am. What I want to know is WTF are there so many Americans (teens in particular) up until like 1-3AM on their computers? Even on school days they do so. I must admit at the time of writing this there are many people on but usually I see heaps of you guys up at like 1-3AM. So, what's the motherf*cking deal b*tch? Are you sure it's 2 AM where THEY are?

Grimm22
Well teens impaticularity cannot sleep because of puberty or somthing erm

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Grimm22
Well teens impaticularity cannot sleep because of puberty or somthing erm That's a lie. I can sleep just fine.

InnerRise
Well I go to bed late b/c that's when I go to bed. As simple as that.

is it comprehensible.....

Lyna303
I've been being to Address this several times but never actually did, so I am. What I want to know is WTF are there so many Americans (teens in particular) up until like 1-3AM on their computers? Even on school days they do so. I must admit at the time of writing this there are many people on but usually I see heaps of you guys up at like 1-3AM. So, what's the motherf*cking deal b*tch?
can't sleep, taking a break from late night homework....AND

I DO WHAT I WAANT...lol

Naz

I only stay up that late on weekends and holidays. School day I'm in bed by 11. But I stay up because I'm talking to my friends in different time zomes...and KMC is addicting...

masterkit

yes dude its timezones thats it, because are timezones are diff it says u posted this at 3 AM so stick out tongue

RZA
The answer is quite simple my friend...

In the words of the immortal Puff Daddy...

'We wont stop cuz we cant stop!'...ehehehhe.....

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by PeterGriffin
America is a big ass country with many different time zones...one person might be awake at 3am, while another person might be awake at the same instance, but 4 hours earlier...thus giving KMC a broad diversity of people spread over varying timezones, also half the people online may not actually be from America, but from other countries.

This post brought to you by the letters G, K, R and C and the number 8.

http://www.weeklyreader.com/readandwriting/content/binary/elmo.jpg

Rumor has it that once a year, there is one split second where every single American in the United States and Canada are actually asleep at the same time. I'm going to shoot a documentary on this. yes

Vinny Valentine
Americans Are Vampires.

Lyna303
hmm...im still awake...
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Americans Are Vampires.
lol..RARR!!

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Lyna303
hmm...im still awake...

lol..RARR!!

Its More of a Hiss.

Lyna303
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Its More of a Hiss.

fine...HIsss HIss.!! happy?

Lyna303
this reminds me...Canadians are as guilty as Americans in the "no sleep" category...

silver_tears
True that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.