Who The **** Was on my Account / MSN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
mad

I go to sleep last night, wake up this morning for school and I jump on MSN to check my Emails and KMC. 2 Problems, Everyone on my MSN is pretty much gone or Blocked, My name is Changed, and On KMC My Avatar and Signature is gone.

Also, I have all these PM's from people I didn't msg.

And 2 threads I didn't make, and one about me I didn't know about.

So Who ****ing hacked me, or guessed my password.

Explain.

When I get home after school I better know what the hell is going on, and if I get back and my MSN is all gone, and KMC I am banned, well I don't know. It wasn't me? Anyway, I need to go to my first day of high school, crappy start.

Later

vincent

Xirius
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t420370.html

Xirius
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t420377.html

Mr. Sandman
lol pwnt

Xirius
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
lol pwnt

confused ?

BakaXero
hmm... the only way for someone to access both kmc and msn, is to be on the original comp with the passwords preset in. it's unlikely for someone to hack into both accounts since people usually only either hack one or the other erm simple cause it'd be timeconsuming to do both. unless you use the same password for both.

PeterGriffin
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

mad

I go to sleep last night, wake up this morning for school and I jump on MSN to check my Emails and KMC. 2 Problems, Everyone on my MSN is pretty much gone or Blocked, My name is Changed, and On KMC My Avatar and Signature is gone.

Explain.

When I get home after school I better know what the hell is going on, and if I get back and my MSN is all gone, and KMC I am banned, well I don't know. It wasn't me? Anyway, I need to go to my first day of high school, crappy start.

Later

vincent

Apparently, your 13 year old second cousin.

Council#13
Originally posted by PeterGriffin
Apparently, your 13 year old second cousin.

no expression Huh?

PeterGriffin
Originally posted by LanceWindu
It's his 2nd cousin Jeff...and he blocked me because I wouldn't tell him my full name in 5 seconds.

He said he was 13 numerous times, and it was either really his 2nd cousin Jeff, or Vinny trying to play everyone for fools (and still doing it by pretending everyone has been deleted but probably just temporarily blocked to maintain the illusion).

I mean really, what are the chances that both MSN and KMC would be hacked, also this 'Jeff' said Vinny was watching a movie? Vinny just said he was asleep the whole time, in which case either Jeff lied, or Vinny is lying.

And this Jeff guy started using Vinny's MSN about 5mins after Vinny stopped posting, but didnt say he was leaving, and he didnt sign out, so in reality he must have been using the same computer and either typed while Vinny left it, or Vinny was lying the whole time.

Also, minorly related but not actually contributing anything, Vinny wasnt online in WoW at the time Jeff said he was playing his lvl 14 character, so Jeff must have either been on the computer, Vinny must have created a new account and wasnt logged into his current one, or Vinny was simply asleep as he already mentioned.

detective

Council#13
no expression Well done, Sherlock. Have a cookie and let the big boys handle this now.

PeterGriffin
I'd post the msn logs, but it hasnt updated yet..

Council#13
Shhhh. This is big boy work yes

PeterGriffin
You want to take this outside?mad

Council#13
I dunno. I don't like to inhale the fumes from Peter's fart that caugth on fire.... ermm

PeterGriffin
Smells like burnt ass hair and dog shit, whats not to like about it?ermm

coolmovies
You should not save your username and password

bogen
those dudes sound like complete wankers

Council#13
Smells like burnt ass hair and dog shit, whats not to like about it?ermm

It lacks the stink of a pure fart ermm

PeterGriffin
Originally posted by Council#13
It lacks the stink of a pure fart ermm

Hmm well his diet has improved over the last 3 weeks so you wouldnt be recieving the same farty smell that comes from your body breaking down large amounts of crappy unnutritious food..ermm

Council#13
Hmm well his diet has improved over the last 3 weeks so you wouldnt be recieving the same farty smell that comes from your body breaking down large amounts of crappy unnutritious food..ermm

I see council13 Well, another, better reason for not going out is because I've got homework to do that I've pushed to the last minute.

PeterGriffin
You wanna take this inside?mad

Council#13
Bring it on! mad

sissyfight < You want some of that?!

PeterGriffin
Ok but hold the mayo, Im on a diet ermm

Council#13
Okay *reaches out hand*

PeterGriffin
*takes it and sells on ebay for 99c*

I could almost buy a cheeseburger...cry

Council#13
cry Almost

lord xyz

mad

Explain.

Later

vincent

I would've said you're lying but I know for a fact you aren't one of those guys who say "u". So I believe VV.

ThePittman
It was pretty bad, sorry to hear about it. sad

~Da Rev~
Twas I, Reginald Oblaldo euro

Ronny

mad

Explain.

Later

vincent

Apperntly some Kid named Jeff... your 2nd cousin or something...

Kongu_Dude

mad

Explain.

Later

vincent

That sucks! miffed

A stupid idiot once logged in on my msn! and did some crappy things!

THAT SUCKS! furious

lord xyz
I wouldv'e thought it'd be "sock #1".

Vinny Valentine
no expression

Okay Mist, you're wrong on so many levels.

1) I was watching Boogeyman downstairs, and Jeff & Daniel came down before it finished.

2) I let Jeff play on my Rogue on Crushridge named "Misk" And I think Daniel made a human of some sort.

3) Too all the people who think its fake, My MSN is on "Click to sign in" So my passwords are saved, and I had KMC up when I left, I think I did at least.

Jeff and Daniel are both my cousins Not Second or Third or ninth. They come over ALL the time, I just Hadley let them on because I'm on and it is my laptop.

They will never touch my laptop again, and Also I saw there Dad over here today and I told him that they were messing around with my computer, and personal things. He said to never let them on again also.

Why would I **** with my reputation on this forum erm Seriously, I am at my Peak on KMC.

Anyway, I saved my MSN lists on the External Computer Drive, and Uploaded them all.

Safety Helps.

gabbygood22
*takes it and sells on ebay for 99c*

I could almost buy a cheeseburger...cry

aaaww this is so sad ..man i think i'm going to cry o shit i am

Slay

Why would I **** with my reputation on this forum erm Seriously, I am at my Peak on KMC.

And how proud you should be of that.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Slay
And how proud you should be of that.

Nah.

The Pict
no expression

1) I was watching Boogeyman downstairs, and Jeff & Daniel came down before it finished.

2) I let Jeff play on my Rogue on Crushridge named "Misk" And I think Daniel made a human of some sort.

3) Too all the people who think its fake, My MSN is on "Click to sign in" So my passwords are saved, and I had KMC up when I left, I think I did at least.

Jeff and Daniel are both my cousins Not Second or Third or ninth. They come over ALL the time, I just Hadley let them on because I'm on and it is my laptop.

They will never touch my laptop again, and Also I saw there Dad over here today and I told him that they were messing around with my computer, and personal things. He said to never let them on again also.

Anyway, I saved my MSN lists on the External Computer Drive, and Uploaded them all.

Safety Helps.

You should have roughed them up a little.

Slay
Nah.
So.How's lacrosse coming around?

Vinny Valentine

Wrong Time of Year, right now.

Slay
Wrong Time of Year, right now.
Ah.
You can't play lacrosse in the summer? (technically it's still Summer)

InnerRise
That was a "Test" question.

is it comprehensible.....

Vinny Valentine
Ah.
You can't play lacrosse in the summer? (technically it's still Summer)

Well, Actually... Box Lacrosse ends in June laughing out loud

Thats what I play.

And I broke my ankle on the first game.

Slay
Well, Actually... Box Lacrosse ends in June laughing out loud

Thats what I play.

And I broke my ankle on the first game.
I double fractured my left leg a year ago.I'm still revalidating.I'll probably be able to play football (soccer) by Winter break.Then I have to get my place in the team back...

~Da Moose~
I double fractured my left leg a year ago.I'm still revalidating.I'll probably be able to play football (soccer) by Winter break.Then I have to get my place in the team back...

What position do you play? Left out?

Slay
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
What position do you play? Left out?
Offensive Midfielder.
Or was that another one of your strange ass jokes?

~Da Moose~
Offensive Midfielder.
Or was that another one of your strange ass jokes?

Oh.

Yes. It was.

Slay
Oh.

Yes. It was.
Well,I was confused,because left out is actually a position.Well exactly translated from Dutch to English it is. erm

~Da Moose~
Well,I was confused,because left out is actually a position.Well exactly translated from Dutch to English it is. erm

Ah, well, it's a dumb joke here...Left out, meaning, not playing.

Slay
Ah, well, it's a dumb joke here...Left out, meaning, not playing.
Oh.Well left is links in Dutch,and out is buiten.Linksbuiten is a leftsidemidfielder in English.You learn something new every day...

~Da Moose~
Oh.Well left is links in Dutch,and out is buiten.Linksbuiten is a leftsidemidfielder in English.You learn something new every day...

Ok. Well, the next time some loser wants to play on my hockey team I'll tell him he can be links buiten? Correct? Or one word?

Slay
Ok. Well, the next time some loser wants to play on my hockey team I'll tell him he can be links buiten? Correct? Or one word?
No.It would: hij mag niet meedoen = He's left out.

~Da Moose~
No.It would: hij mag niet meedoen = He's left out.

Ah. SO, what you said above is completely irrelevant and I should never utter it in the dressing room?

Slay
Ah. SO, what you said above is completely irrelevant and I should never utter it in the dressing room?
Well,unless you play hockey with a Leftsidemidfielder.Yeah.

~Da Moose~
Well,unless you play hockey with a Leftsidemidfielder.Yeah.

Hahaha. That's funny.

No. We most certainly don't.

But my goalie one time was a German sheppard.

Slay
Hahaha. That's funny.

No. We most certainly don't.

But my goalie one time was a German sheppard.
How much did you lose?

~Da Moose~
How much did you lose?

I can't count that high.

TheKingofKINGS!
Vin, never again will anyone touch your laptop.

Slay
I can't count that high.
Blame it on the goalie huh?

~Da Moose~
Blame it on the goalie huh?

No, we blamed it on the referee, who seemed to favour the Brazilian team.

Yeah, I blamed the fukking dog...stupid ass just stood there, licking his own balls...

Slay
No, we blamed it on the referee, who seemed to favour the Brazilian team.

Yeah, I blamed the fukking dog...stupid ass just stood there, licking his own balls...
You want to see the feckin video? The referee made a RIDICULOUS decision to say the least,at a critical moment in the match.

~Da Moose~
You want to see the feckin video? The referee made a RIDICULOUS decision to say the least,at a critical moment in the match.

haha...no, I believe you Slay....from what I've seen of football, it's rife with contoversy.

Slay
haha...no, I believe you Slay....from what I've seen of football, it's rife with contoversy.
Talk about hockey.
Yep.Everybody's buying everybody out. The Brazilians are the worst.With there ****in smiling Ronaldinho.Acting as the innocent child...They sicken me.
No,just kiddin,Ronaldinho is good.I hate Romario and Bebeto though.

And yes,I know these names mean nothing to you.

~Da Moose~
Talk about hockey.
Yep.Everybody's buying everybody out. The Brazilians are the worst.With there ****in smiling Ronaldinho.Acting as the innocent child...They sicken me.
No,just kiddin,Ronaldinho is good.I hate Romario and Bebeto though.

And yes,I know these names mean nothing to you.

Shut up man, I know who Romario and Bebeto are. Just like I know who Oliver Kahn is, and Ronaldo, Ruud Van Nistlerooy, Thiery Henri, Wayne Rooney, Totti, Vierra, Ballack, etc. Just because I am not Euro, doesn't mean I don't like it.

Slay
Shut up man, I know who Romario and Bebeto are. Just like I know who Oliver Kahn is, and Ronaldo, Ruud Van Nistlerooy, Thiery Henri, Wayne Rooney, Totti, Vierra, Ballack, etc. Just because I am not Euro, doesn't mean I don't like it.
What site did you get that from? no expression

~Da Moose~
What site did you get that from? no expression

What? Feck you. I KNOW football a bit, although, I know it as soccer...and even if I don't know everything or everyone, I DO follow it to some extent.

Slay
What? Feck you. I KNOW football a bit, although, I know it as soccer...and even if I don't know everything or everyone, I DO follow it to some extent.
Didn't you once ridicule me for liking it? hmm

~Da Moose~
Didn't you once ridicule me for liking it? hmm

Probably. But I also ridiculed you for drinking so much coffee, yet, I myself drink 2 pots of the stuff a day, so, what's your point?

Slay
Probably. But I also ridiculed you for drinking so much coffee, yet, I myself drink 2 pots of the stuff a day, so, what's your point?
That you're an arse,and I hate you.

Anycrap,I have to go for now.

Ronny
no expression

Safety Helps. hug

PeterGriffin
crazy

~Da Moose~
no expression

hysterical Your peak? laughing out loud Your peak of WHAT? Vinny....*puts his arm around Vinny's shoulder* You DO realize, this is a message board, on the internet , right? It's not real life, and you can't 'peak' on a message board. All you can do is languish.

Syren
hysterical Your peak? laughing out loud Your peak of WHAT? Vinny....*puts his arm around Vinny's shoulder* You DO realize, this is a message board, on the internet , right? It's not real life, and you can't 'peak' on a message board. All you can do is languish.

laughing

Leave him to bask, he's not doing any harm.

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Syren
laughing

Leave him to bask, he's not doing any harm.

He can bask all he wants, statements like that just make me feel embarrassed for him.

Deano
he may rot in hell moose. thats all we can hope for

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Deano
he may rot in hell moose. thats all we can hope for

I don't mean it THAT way mate, I just mean.....it just seems so....dumb...

Syren
He can bask all he wants, statements like that just make me feel embarrassed for him.

But that's giving him more of the attention he craves, whether it's sympathy, pity, praise - it's all relative stick out tongue

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Syren
But that's giving him more of the attention he craves, whether it's sympathy, pity, praise - it's all relative stick out tongue

Well then that's even MORE sad. I guess I won't judge him too harshly though, he's a nice enough kid, but, perhaps I have the perspective of age?

Deano
I don't mean it THAT way mate, I just mean.....it just seems so....dumb...

limbo then..at least

~Da Moose~
limbo then..at least

Limbo as in purgatory?

Deano
maybe..i dunno. what do you think?

Syren
Well then that's even MORE sad. I guess I won't judge him too harshly though, he's a nice enough kid, but, perhaps I have the perspective of age?

yes

So you shouldn't judge him so harshly, correct. Firstly because he'll learn in time and secondly because he won't grasp the concept of what you're trying to say, no matter how hard you try. Bless him laughing out loud

Deano
hARshness is the key

~Da Moose~
maybe..i dunno. what do you think?

Hahaha..mate, I really don't know. I don't think he should be castrated for being so concerned with being popular, I just wish he realized how it looks.

You're too funny....

Deano
well maybe he shoudnt rot in hell for eternity. only just for a couple of weeks or something or nothing.

its worth a try, thats all im sayin

~Da Moose~
well maybe he shoudnt rot in hell for eternity. only just for a couple of weeks or something or nothing.

its worth a try, thats all im sayin

Hahaha...you feel pretty strongly about this, do you?

Deano
its been on my mind for sure...the most evilist(my new word) sin is popularism(new word also). it must be dealt with in the harshest possible way

~Da Moose~
its been on my mind for sure...the most evilist(my new word) sin is popularism(new word also). it must be dealt with in the harshest possible way

To hell with the old dictionary, we have the new Deano edition.

I agree it's lame, but even more so on a message board.

Deano
and they must be punished and punished they shall!

i will be bringing out the deano dictionary soon btw

Vinny Valentine
Keep your Comments to yourself Moose, you do MANY things on this forum that contradict alot of the things you say. So, Me being at my Peak on KMC works, you just twisted what I meant. I know its not real life, but you can still be at The Peak on a forum. AKA I'm not a new member anymore, and alot of people know me now. So like I said, keep your comments to yourself.

You know what you should do? Act more Canadian.

vincent

Lightningrod
Report it to RAZ

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Lightningrod
Report it to RAZ

Report What?

Lightningrod
Report What?
are you talking about being hacked on kmc and msn
then that is an issue that someone high up can handle

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Lightningrod
are you talking about being hacked on kmc and msn
then that is an issue that someone high up can handle

No No, It was just my cousin on my own computer.

Not much Raz can do.

Deano
he knows it was his cousins who did it. so why report it now? why report it at all?

~Da Moose~
Keep your Comments to yourself Moose, you do MANY things on this forum that contradict alot of the things you say. So, Me being at my Peak on KMC works, you just twisted what I meant. I know its not real life, but you can still be at The Peak on a forum. AKA I'm not a new member anymore, and alot of people know me now. So like I said, keep your comments to yourself.

You know what you should do? Act more Canadian.

vincent

Actually, I don't think I will. It seems that perhaps these things are hitting close to home. I didn't mean to ruffle your feathers, but apparently, because you are what? Sensitive about it, I have. You never keep your comments to yourself about others, so why should I have to? Because they are about you?
Like I also said, I've gained some perspective that you have not, obviously, so I'm not bothered by what you say regarding me being a hypocrite, I have acknowledged that I once held popularity close to my heart, but, it's not worth it.

Act more Canadian? That's it? Whatever that means.

Vinny Valentine
Actually, I don't think I will. It seems that perhaps these things are hitting close to home. I didn't mean to ruffle your feathers, but apparently, because you are what? Sensitive about it, I have. You never keep your comments to yourself about others, so why should I have to? Because they are about you?
Like I also said, I've gained some perspective that you have not, obviously, so I'm not bothered by what you say regarding me being a hypocrite, I have acknowledged that I once held popularity close to my heart, but, it's not worth it.

Act more Canadian? That's it? Whatever that means.

Oh well, I guess its something people around here just say. And By the way, I don't take my popularity here to heart roll eyes (sarcastic) Its a forum for christs sake. I just have a good time while here, and don't like it when people start things with me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.