Nabu/Mordru/Shazam vs. Odin/Inbetweener/Uatu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Universal Forces Collide in a fierce battle over an artifact called the Infinity ALE. It's a glove made up of ALE witht he Infinity power Gems on it. Each Side believes the other would use it to toss away their respective Universes. They pull out all the stops. WHo takes the IA?

David_Richards
DC,

Shazzam and Nabu were able to put up a decent fight against the spectre. Mordu is Nabu's opposite in power.

The in-betweener lost to Galactus, The FF have defeated a watcher before. And Odin maybe be a god but the DC guys have faced down things that have taken out gods.

Skeets
Marvel team wins this.

galan7777777
DC team wins, a few of em have put up a good fight to spectre..... enough said

D-Block
Originally posted by David_Richards
DC,

Shazzam and Nabu were able to put up a decent fight against the spectre. Mordu is Nabu's opposite in power.

The in-betweener lost to Galactus, The FF have defeated a watcher before. And Odin maybe be a god but the DC guys have faced down things that have taken out gods.

I agree

Skeets
Originally posted by galan7777777
DC team wins, a few of em have put up a good fight to spectre..... enough said
What those that have to do with anything?
Spectre's been pimp slapping Nabu since the b.C days.
If you really think they put up a fight then read day a vengeance again.

David_Richards
Originally posted by Skeets
What those that have to do with anything?
Spectre's been pimp slapping Nabu since the b.C days.
If you really think they put up a fight then read day a vengeance again.

I have it right infront of me. Spectre had to be fully enraged to kill Nabu. And they allowed themselves to be defeated to bring abotu the 10th age of magic.

Try reading it again very slowly.

Skeets
I have it right infront of me. Spectre had to be fully enraged to kill Nabu. And they allowed themselves to be defeated to bring abotu the 10th age of magic.

Try reading it again very slowly.
take your own advice and read slowly.
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/3449/nabuvsspectre3fm1.jpg
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/9607/nabuvsspectre7ac2.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Marvel wins.

David_Richards
Yes and it backs up what i said, Nabu allowed himself to be killed to bring abotu a new age of magic.

If not he wouldve had a much better showing aginst spectre.

Thanks for proving my point there

And Mordu has fought Nabu to a standstill in the past so he is at least close to Nabus power.

And Shazzam put up a good fight agisnt Spectre as well.

D-Block
The point is that they put up a great fight against Spectre I'm looking at it right now.

D-Block
Nabu is the most powerful Lord of this age he said that himself.

Skeets
Capt.Marvel put up a great fight not Shazam nor Nabu.

David_Richards
Shazzam and Nabu allowed themselves to be killed to bring abotu a new age of magic. Or threy wouldve put up a much better fight.

Ansd in the image it looks like Nabu got at least one really good blast in there. Being able to do that to spectre alone deserves respect.

D-Block
Captain Marvel was winning when he had all of DCU's magic running through him.

D-Block
Shazam and Nabu fought him with their own power

Skeets
Shazzam and Nabu allowed themselves to be killed to bring abotu a new age of magic. Or threy wouldve put up a much better fight.

Ansd in the image it looks like Nabu got at least one really good blast in there. Being able to do that to spectre alone deserves respect.
Not really.Spectre has casually pimpslapped Nabu several times in the past.Originally posted by D-Block
Captain Marvel was winning when he had all of DCU's magic running through him.
Spectre still layed him out tough.
Originally posted by D-Block
Shazam and Nabu fought him with their own power
Stop double posting there's an edit button.Sure they used their own power that got them far.

David_Richards
When in the past has spectre beaten Nabu? issues please.

Still they put up something of a fight.

The marvel guys wouldnt be able to take galactus, and galactus may be strong but hes no spectre.

David_Richards
And numbnuts, in the Day of Venegence Special #1

Nabu says hes doing it to bring abotu a new age of magic.

Skeets
When in the past has spectre beaten Nabu? issues please.

Still they put up something of a fight.

The marvel guys wouldnt be able to take galactus, and galactus may be strong but hes no spectre.
Check the Spectre respect thread I posted it somewhere.Inbetweener can take Galactus.G only beat him because order and Chaos stepped in.Uatu is also around G level aswell.
And numbnuts, in the Day of Venegence Special #1

Nabu says hes doing it to bring abotu a new age of magic.
First of all grow the **** up.Nabu let himself get killed because he was gonna die regardless.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Check the Spectre respect thread I posted it somewhere.Inbetweener can take Galactus.G only beat him because order and Chaos stepped in.Uatu is also around G level aswell.
marvel wins. THe DC guys can't beat spider man.

Skeets
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
marvel wins. THe DC guys can't beat spider man.
You need to grow up aswell.

D-Block
Not really.Spectre has casually pimpslapped Nabu several times in the past.
Spectre still layed him out tough.

Stop double posting there's an edit button.Sure they used their own power that got them far.

stop being petty. And I said they put up a good fight proving that they could defeat the one they are fighting in this thread not say they would defeat Spectre.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You need to grow up aswell.

I have grown. I have seen the error of my ways. THere is no way the DC guys win. THis forum has made me grow a whole lot.

David_Richards
I love idiots who base their arguments off of which comic company they like best.

I never said Nabu could defeat Spectre, But he wasnt tryign as hard as he could cause he wanted to goad spectre so that he would kill him out of rage and spectre would be contained in a new body and the 10th age of magic could begin.

IF you read the issues I really dont think you understood it.

And Capt Marvel is just an extension of Shazzams power.

Skeets
stop being petty. And I said they put up a good fight proving that they could defeat the one they are fighting in this thread not say they would defeat Spectre.
Me petty how?Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I have grown. I have seen the error of my ways. THere is no way the DC guys win. THis forum has made me grow a whole lot.
Sure.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Me petty how?
Sure.

Wouldnt' you agree that no amount of arguin on DC's behalf does any good. Why waste my time. When I can be part of the IN crowd. Make Mine Marvel.

Skeets
I love idiots who base their arguments off of which comic company they like best.

I never said Nabu could defeat Spectre, But he wasnt tryign as hard as he could cause he wanted to goad spectre so that he would kill him out of rage and spectre would be contained in a new body and the 10th age of magic could begin.

Again with the name calling.grow the **** up.
And the Capt.Marvel who was fighting Spectre was getting power from almost every Magical being in the DCU.At that moment Billy was way more powerful than Shazam.

D-Block
Me petty how?
Sure.

Petty is bringing up double post like it's the end of the world.

Skeets
Petty is bringing up double post like it's the end of the world.
It's a common rule.

D-Block
Putting up a good fight against Spectre with their own powers is why I believe they would win why do you think the others would skeets

David_Richards

It doesnt change the fact that yes they wouldve died against the spectre, but they didnt even fight as hard as they could because of the reasons stated above.

Skeets
Putting up a good fight against Spectre with their own powers is why I believe they would win why do you think the others would skeets
Inbetweener would of beaten the Spectre who fought Shazam that's for sure.The Spectre who fought Nabu had already absorbed most of the Magic in DCU hence why the presence had to stop him.

D-Block
Inbetweener would of beaten the Spectre who fought Shazam that's for sure.The Spectre who fought Nabu had already absorbed most of the Magic in DCU hence why the presence had to stop him.

So do you think Inbetweener would defeat Nabu also

David_Richards
Read the issue

he was punished for killing the last Lord of Order.

In betweenner lost to Galactus. and no one in this thead could beat the spectre. what part of "Wrath of God" do you not get? Only the presence can beat the spectre.

Get over being a marvel Fanboy.

Skeets
So do you think Inbetweener would defeat Nabu also
Maybe.I think he could.
Read the issue

In betweenner lost to Galactus. and no one in this thead could beat the spectre. what part of "Wrath of God" do you not get? Only the presence can beat the spectre.

You're a clown,do you know me to be calling me a marvel fanboy?
I'm one of the few unbiased people on the damn forum.

There's only a few members on the forum who can educate me on the Spectre and your not one of them.

Galactus only beat the Inbetweener because of Order and Chaos.

David_Richards
Read the issue

So your admitting that a lord of order and chaos defeated the in-betweener? case closed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hell yeah the INbetweener can beat the spectre. He can beat eternity and the LT as well. :P

Skeets
So your admitting that a lord of order and chaos defeated the in-betweener? case closed.
*sigh*Master Order and Lord Chaos the abstracts from the Marvel Universe.
Hell yeah the INbetweener can beat the spectre. He can beat eternity and the LT as well. :P
Why are you even posting?

David_Richards

Well we've heard from the special needs child now.

nvrbeenwthagirl
*sigh*Master Order and Lord Chaos the abstracts from the Marvel Universe.
Mordru/Nabu/and Shazam are also abstracts.

Skeets
Mordru/Nabu/and Shazam are also abstracts.
No they're not.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No they're not.

Um yes they are. Mordru is going to survive into the next universe. Kinda like Galactus did. Ring a bell? Nabu is the Lord of Order. All others are agents. Shazam is very much abstract. Or do you think a simple Sky father no matter how high could have put up such a good fight against the spectre?

David_Richards
LOL the point is Spectre is the second strongest being in the DC universe and Nabu was able to get in at least one nice shot at him which is quite a feat.

Odin may be a god but hes not on the level of any of these guys.

The watcher is nothing in this area ethier, hes powerfull but the FF beat one.

Those two would be wasted quickly and then its bye bye in-betweener.

And none of the marvel guys could come even close to doign to the LT what these guys did to Spectre.

Skeets
Um yes they are. Mordru is going to survive into the next universe. Kinda like Galactus did. Ring a bell? Nabu is the Lord of Order. All others are agents. Shazam is very much abstract. Or do you think a simple Sky father no matter how high could have put up such a good fight against the spectre?
Exactly,galactus isn't an abstract either.Master order and lord Chaos are the flipside of Death and Eternity.

Skeets
LOL the point is Spectre is the second strongest being in the DC universe and Nabu was able to get in at least one nice shot at him which is quite a feat.

Odin may be a god but hes not on the level of any of these guys.

The watcher is nothing in this area ethier, hes powerfull but the FF beat one.

Those two would be wasted quickly and then its bye bye in-betweener.

And none of the marvel guys could come even close to doign to the LT what these guys did to Spectre.
That's a hostless Spectre who's not as powerful as you think.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Exactly,galactus isn't an abstract either.Master order and lord Chaos are the flipside of Death and Eternity.

actually Galactus is an abstract. He represents the need for destruction that is essential to the universe. where are you getting ur info from?

Skeets
actually Galactus is an abstract. He represents the need for destruction that is essential to the universe. where are you getting ur info from?
If he was an Abstract he wouldn't have a physical body...

nvrbeenwthagirl
If he was an Abstract he wouldn't have a physical body...

Now you are making ur self look quite silly. The abstracts are the physical representations of what they are. They are forces of cosmic design given form so that the human minds can comprehend them. Galactus is an abstract. Just as Mordru. Mordru has no begining or Ending. It has been stated in comics. Come on now. If ur gonna argue, at least know who ur arguing about.

Skeets
Now you are making ur self look quite silly. The abstracts are the physical representations of what they are. They are forces of cosmic design given form so that the human minds can comprehend them. Galactus is an abstract. Just as Mordru. Mordru has no begining or Ending. It has been stated in comics. Come on now. If ur gonna argue, at least know who ur arguing about.
I'm silly?That's ironic coming from you.
Galactus has a physical body nothing else he's not an Abstract being.
Abstracts use M-bodies to project themselves onto the physical plain of existence.Abstracts don't have a real form unlike Galactus.Sure galactus is as powerful as some of them but the he's not an abstract.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm silly?That's ironic coming from you.
Galactus has a physical body nothing else he's not an Abstract being.
Abstracts use M-bodies to project themselves onto the physical plain of existence.Abstracts don't have a real form unlike Galactus.Sure galactus is as powerful as some of them but the he's not an abstract.

The only reason people call me silly is cuz I call them on thier marvel BS. Others see what I been talking about. The REED vs. DCU is a perfect example of THe BS marvel Bias I been trying to bring to light. anyway, Galactus is an abstract. Go read some comics. I been reading and long time. There is a reason Galactus is part of the Triad of The universe.

Skeets
The only reason people call me silly is cuz I call them on thier marvel BS. Others see what I been talking about. The REED vs. DCU is a perfect example of THe BS marvel Bias I been trying to bring to light. anyway, Galactus is an abstract. Go read some comics. I been reading and long time. There is a reason Galactus is part of the Triad of The universe.
Yet he's not an abtract.Do you know what the word Abstract means?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yet he's not an abtract.Do you know what the word Abstract means?

Get lost. You can ask anyone on this forum. Galactus is an abstract.

Skeets
Get lost. You can ask anyone on this forum. Galactus is an abstract.
Cry me a river!!!!
I like you,your funny.You don't need to ask anyone just look at a dictionary and look up the word ABSTRACT

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well we've heard from the special needs child now.
it was called sarcasm. Come on, get with the program.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Cry me a river!!!!
I like you,your funny.You don't need to ask anyone just look at a dictionary and look up the word ABSTRACT
NO, why dont' you look up galactus. he's a marvel abstract. He's the balace between Eternity and Death.

Skeets
Guy he has a physical body(which is stuck on this plain of existence) how the hell is he going to be an abstract being?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Guy he has a physical body(which is stuck on this plain of existence) how the hell is he going to be an abstract being?

OH please just stopit. Go look up galactus and the list of marvel abstract beings. Galactus is Number Three on the totem pole. After LT, Eternity/Death, Galactus.

Skeets
OH please just stopit. Go look up galactus and the list of marvel abstract beings. Galactus is Number Three on the totem pole. After LT, Eternity/Death, Galactus.
Nah.You see the more you post the more you expose yourself to not knowing what the hell your talking about.

I have things to do it was fun,have a good day.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nah.You see the more you post the more you expose yourself to not knowing what the hell your talking about.

I have things to do it was fun,have a good day.

Oh Really? Galactus is not part of the trinity of the MU? How come he appears differently to every single race? if he had this physical body you speak of, wouldn't he look the same to everyone? I Guess The more you talk, the more you expose urself as not knowing what ur talking about.

Validus
http://gigapress.com/b/1156733979503.gif

David_Richards
Originally posted by Validus
http://gigapress.com/b/1156733979503.gif

I recommend a mix of Prozac Thorazine and Ritalin.

It will clear that right up.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I recommend a mix of Prozac Thorazine and Ritalin.

It will clear that right up.
God I love that. You have me loling at work. My co workers keep wondering what i'm laughing at. LMAO

bigbran
Check the Spectre respect thread I posted it somewhere.Inbetweener can take Galactus.G only beat him because order and Chaos stepped in.Uatu is also around G level aswell. Galactus was pretty pissed in that fight.
It was a standstill, in which, was an awsome showing for both people.(for once)

First of all grow the **** up.Nabu let himself get killed because he was gonna die regardless. No, Nabu knew he was going to die, but he also said he wasn't going to let Spectre kill him.
He put up a big fight, but the only sign of this "he let him die statment"
was when he was making Spectre mad.
Nabu fought back, he never let Spectre kill him.(I have no idea why I am quoting you.)

David_Richards
Originally posted by bigbran

Nabu fought back, he never let Spectre kill him.(I have no idea why I am quoting you.)

Cause you have a latent homosexual attraction to him? Im just spit-balling here.

Khem-Adam
Galactus is not an abstract and neither are Nabu or Mordru. An abstract is the personification of an abstract concept. I.E love, hate, etc. They aren't physical beings. They're concepts that sometimes take physical form for lesser beings. As an abstract being, if Mistress Love were to die no one in the universe would be capable of feeling love for anyone or anything. If Death were to be destroyed no one could possibly die because Mistress Death is the personification of that concept. That is what being an abstract means. Galactus is said to be this or that, but he's not the abstract personification of it. He's just person from a prior universe.

Mordru and Nabu are not abstracts either. Mordru is a Lord of Chaos, a DC term that just identifies him as a mystic being and unrelated to Marvel's abstract of the same name. Mordru is not chaos itself. If he were destroyed chaos would still be there just the same. If you destroyed an abstract like Marvel's Lord Chaos, you'd be destroying chaos itself. There'd be no more chaos anywhere in the universe.

Draco69
Originally posted by Khem-Adam
Galactus is not an abstract and neither are Nabu or Mordru. An abstract is the personification of an abstract concept. I.E love, hate, etc. They aren't physical beings. They're concepts that sometimes take physical form for lesser beings. As an abstract being, if Mistress Love were to die no one in the universe would be capable of feeling love for anyone or anything. If Death were to be destroyed no one could possibly die because Mistress Death is the personification of that concept. That is what being an abstract means. Galactus is said to be this or that, but he's not the abstract personification of it. He's just person from a prior universe.

Mordru and Nabu are not abstracts either. Mordru is a Lord of Chaos. A DC term that just identifies him as a mystic being. Mordru is not chaos itself. If he were destroyed chaos would still be there just the same. If you destroyed an abstract like Marvel's Lord Chaos, you'd be destroying chaos itself. There'd be no more chaos anywhere in the universe.

I like you. Newbies normally have nothing useful to say. You're an exception. big grin

Skeets
Originally posted by Draco69
I like you. Newbies normally have nothing useful to say. You're an exception. big grin
He has a 100x100 avy I don't think he's a new.

Draco69
He he's a 100x100 avy I don't think he's a new.

Profile says he only made one post.

He must be a WHOB SOCK!!! mad

bigbran
I like you. Newbies normally have nothing useful to say. You're an exception. big grin Hes got one post fired off.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=39438
Profile says he only made one post.

He must be a WHOB SOCK!!! mad He's been here for over 2 years...Originally posted by Khem-Adam

Mordru and Nabu are not abstracts either. Mordru is a Lord of Chaos, a DC term that just identifies him as a mystic being and unrelated to Marvel's abstract of the same name. Mordru is not chaos itself. If he were destroyed chaos would still be there just the same. If you destroyed an abstract like Marvel's Lord Chaos, you'd be destroying chaos itself. There'd be no more chaos anywhere in the universe. I know.
But I'll thank you if you take that statement over here...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=420384&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

bigbran
He's been here two years and he only posted one thing?

Jesus. Talk about vow of silence....
He must have read alot of threads!!
I don't know how people couldn't post at least once on there first day, but I guess he had to make the first post a bang!.

bigbran
Perhaps He's been using a sock. Maybe, but he hasn't done anything on his first member thing, to make him make a sock.
He would have one account, that is used for nothing.

Skeets
What the hell?he's been a member for 2 years and now's that he post.

Draco69
He's been here for over 2 years...

Skeets

Perhaps He's been using a sock.

Khem-Adam
I signed up awhile back but I've never really been to the board since until yesterday.

bigbran
Originally posted by Khem-Adam
I signed up awhile back but I've never really been to the board since until yesterday. Oh. Your second post! But how don't you get to the board in the 2 years, you've been here?
Dial-up?

Skeets
Now only if we can get Bigbran to leave for 2 years.

bigbran
Now only if we can get Bigbran to leave for 2 years. What have I done?

Skeets
What have I done?
Stuff.

Khem-Adam
Oh. Your second post! But how don't you get to the board in the 2 years, you've been here?

If I'm remembering it right, I think I just signed up then to look at an uploaded picture you had to be a member to see.

David_Richards
What have I done?

Dont worry I still love you. evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.