Taranq vs High Evolutionary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Two very powerful characters face off

High Evolutionary- http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/High_Evolutionary

golem370
Well?

King_Mungi
We don't know what Tanaraq is fully capable of.

golem370
Ok granted so why did you bring him up first If we have no real catalyst for how powerful he is?

King_Mungi
Well for what we do know he easily beat Kulan Gath and Zarathos, that makes him high high up the food chain. How high? unknown.

Soleran
So then just base it on current showings rather then we don't know in the future. We have evidence as to what he is capable of.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Soleran
So then just base it on current showings rather then we don't know in the future. We have evidence as to what he is capable of.

Naaaa they also said he was capable of more, as the Great Beats rule over death and decay.

Soleran
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Naaaa they also said he was capable of more, as the Great Beats rule over death and decay.

That's all fine and dandy but he does have showings and if someone has a showing above him then he can be beat based on the current perceived powers.

That's how the forum rolls...................

King_Mungi
That's all fine and dandy but he does have showings and if someone has a showing above him then he can be beat based on the current perceived powers.

That's how the forum rolls...................

Not really it goes by their best showings, but we never saw his best showings. When you know they are capable of more, you really can't claim who is stronger.

golem370
You can't really say we haven't seen his best. Also where was he 13 billion years ago before the earth was formed. That would make him older then the Elders who are only 5.5 billion years old

golem370
Well going by a cumulation of feats between these two who would win.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by golem370
You can't really say we haven't seen his best. Also where was he 13 billion years ago before the earth was formed. That would make him older then the Elders who are only 5.5 billion years old

Oh I can't? we know he can do more as stated, so how can we say we have seen his best when he hasn't appeared in that many issues.

He was in the Realm of the Beasts:
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Realm_of_the_Beasts

Basically that dimensions Earth, which they took over and have complete control over.

Soleran
Oh I can't? we know he can do more as stated, so how can we say we have seen his best when he hasn't appeared in that many issues.

He was in the Realm of the Beasts:
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Realm_of_the_Beasts

Basically that dimensions Earth, which they took over and have complete control over.

Ok that doesn't mean alot and if we are going to go off "supposed" possible showings why does Superman EVER get brought up? Exactly we base it off of what we know and what we know is the High Evolutionary gets a win here.

King_Mungi
Ok that doesn't mean alot and if we are going to go off "supposed" possible showings why does Superman EVER get brought up? Exactly we base it off of what we know and what we know is the High Evolutionary gets a win here.

No as stated they are capable of so much more, I'm not making up powers as I don't know what he is fully capable of. It was said a Great Beast upon entering Earth must be stopped in 20 minutes or it will never be stopped. So you can't claim who truely wins, as noted we havn't fully seen what he is capable of.

golem370
That been said about alot of people in Marvel History doesn't mean it always true.

Soleran
No as stated they are capable of so much more, I'm not making up powers as I don't know what he is fully capable of. It was said a Great Beast upon entering Earth must be stopped in 20 minutes or it will never be stopped. So you can't claim who truely wins, as noted we havn't fully seen what he is capable of.

Once again, take "potential" away from this and talk about what's known. We know he can handle high level magic users well enough. We know he is very durable and strong. Ok now we are talking, there we have it.

Let's not make a mountain out of a mole hill here because we like the thought of "potential."

King_Mungi
Once again, take "potential" away from this and talk about what's known. We know he can handle high level magic users well enough. We know he is very durable and strong. Ok now we are talking, there we have it.

Let's not make a mountain out of a mole hill here because we like the thought of "potential."

It's not potential, as it was mentioned and shown when Alpha Flight entered the Realm of the Beasts. We also saw how just by looking at someone he attacked their hidden fires severly damaging their soul and mind. That's just Tanaraq and he did it to Talisman

No, it's like watching a movie and leaving half way through and then making up your own ending as you felt you seen enough.

Soleran
It's not potential, as it was mentioned and shown when Alpha Flight entered the Realm of the Beasts. We also saw how just by looking at someone he attacked their hidden fires severly damaging their soul and mind. That's just Tanaraq and he did it to Talisman

No, it's like watching a movie and leaving half way through and then making up your own ending as you felt you seen enough.

No, because there is an ending already made. You keep referring to potential, what I keep telling you is that potential has little value so one must use showings that are available.

Savy?

King_Mungi
No, because there is an ending already made. You keep referring to potential, what I keep telling you is that potential has little value so one must use showings that are available.

Savy?

No, you keep mentioning potential, as it's not potential. We know for a fact he has more and he is already at another level, potential is something you have yet to achieve. However, Tanaraq has reached it we just don't know what he is fully capable of.

Soleran
No, you keep mentioning potential, as it's not potential. We know for a fact he has more and he is already at another level, potential is something you have yet to achieve. However, Tanaraq has reached it we just don't know what he is fully capable of.

Splitting hairs must be a Canadian thing. Once again does it matter what he is fully capable of if we have showings of what he has done in the past we have an apparent base to draw some conclussions from.

Sentry has some showings so we have an idea of what he can do etc etc are you following this now.

To simply say we don't know EVERYTHING he can do yet so we cannot judge is just being silly. That stands for Superman as well we assume from his showings what he is capable of that doesn't mean he won't come up with something in the future however for todays discussion we have what we have.

Mountain out of a mole hill.

King_Mungi
Splitting hairs must be a Canadian thing. Once again does it matter what he is fully capable of if we have showings of what he has done in the past we have an apparent base to draw some conclussions from.

Sentry has some showings so we have an idea of what he can do etc etc are you following this now.

To simply say we don't know EVERYTHING he can do yet so we cannot judge is just being silly. That stands for Superman as well we assume from his showings what he is capable of that doesn't mean he won't come up with something in the future however for todays discussion we have what we have.

Mountain out of a mole hill.

There isn't enough showings to give an true answer to this thread. All we saw is he easily manhandled Kulan Gath and Zarathos, who knows what else he is capable of. Saying just on that we can perdict an outcome is faulty.

and majority all agree Sentry in debates is bad as we don't know what he is fully capable of just like Tanaraq. I can name several threads with Sentry that people have said the exact same thing about Sentry as I am about Tanaraq

How so? so you perfer to base it on inaccurate powerlevels? No, we know he already has the power Snowbird admited there was no limit to the Great Beasts. Potential is something they have yet to acheive, while Tanaraq is already at that level we just have yet to see him fully pushed.

Soleran
How so? so you perfer to base it on inaccurate powerlevels? No, we know he already has the power Snowbird admited there was no limit to the Great Beasts. Potential is something they have yet to acheive, while Tanaraq is already at that level we just have yet to see him fully pushed.

Innacurate power levels? No I said base it off current expressed powers ie current showings.

I think the whole "unlimited," "superduperpowerful" comic hyperbole is enough really it's used so frequently and often that in and of itself holds little intrinsic value to this conversation.

So at the end of the day with the known showings we have of Tanaraq is that enough to take the High Evolutionary?

No more of this he might, maybe, possibly etc BASED on what we know today.

King_Mungi
Innacurate power levels? No I said base it off current expressed powers ie current showings.

I think the whole "unlimited," "superduperpowerful" comic hyperbole is enough really it's used so frequently and often that in and of itself holds little intrinsic value to this conversation.

So at the end of the day with the known showings we have of Tanaraq is that enough to take the High Evolutionary?

No more of this he might, maybe, possibly etc BASED on what we know today.

They stated his powers were infinite, do we know what he actually can do? No. that's why it would be inaccurate

Your personal opinion, but it has been shown and stated there is more to the Great Beasts. The only one to ever really stop Tanaraq...was well Tanaraq.

I don't know, because since he easily took those high level magical users as well as KO'ed Doom with one hit.

I never said might, it's a fact Tanaraq is more as stated and shown in the comics. The Great Beasts are equal to the Gods of the Artic and those same gods easily beat a foe that Dr.Strange was unsure he could defeat.

Soleran
They stated his powers were infinite, do we know what he actually can do? No. that's why it would be inaccurate

Your personal opinion, but it has been shown and stated there is more to the Great Beasts. The only one to ever really stop Tanaraq...was well Tanaraq.

I don't know, because since he easily took those high level magical users as well as KO'ed Doom with one hit.

I never said might, it's a fact Tanaraq is more as stated and shown in the comics. The Great Beasts are equal to the Gods of the Artic and those same gods easily beat a foe that Dr.Strange was unsure he could defeat.

Ok so in a nutshell you're saying Tanaraq would beat the High Evolutionary then?

King_Mungi
Ok so in a nutshell you're saying Tanaraq would beat the High Evolutionary then?

I don't know that's the point

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.