Reed Richards vs. The MU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Same rules apply as when he killed the DCU. Can he do it?

galan7777777
how much prep does he get?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by galan7777777
how much prep does he get?
2years.

galan7777777
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
2years. and its just him against the mainstream? no abstracts, cosmics, etc, or are they included as well?

nvrbeenwthagirl
and its just him against the mainstream? no abstracts, cosmics, etc, or are they included as well?

The same rules as when he fought the dcu in the other thread.

galan7777777
The same rules as when he fought the dcu in the other thread. well with 2 yrs of prep id say he could destroy everything in the MU except for LT and Mistress Death

nvrbeenwthagirl
well with 2 yrs of prep id say he could destroy everything in the MU except for LT and Mistress Death

Mistress Death wouldn't be happy with every one dying and no souls able to be born to die again. She would fade from existance. The LT prolly could just reverse time. Now that I think about it, THe Spectre prolly could have done the same thing over in that other thread.

spetznaz
2years.

Well, if this thread is to be like the other one that had Reed taking on the entire DC Universe, then he should have 2 days and not 2 years.

Remember, the guy who created the other thread asked if Reed could do it in 2 DAYS!!!!!
Imagine that 2 days.

Thus it is not 2 years but 2 days.

As in 48 hours.

galan7777777
Mistress Death wouldn't be happy with every one dying and no souls able to be born to die again. She would fade from existance. The LT prolly could just reverse time. Now that I think about it, THe Spectre prolly could have done the same thing over in that other thread. death wouldnt fade from existance, when thanos /w/ THOTU absorbed the entire multiverse only him, warlock, and death remained, so she would still exist........ and LT could probably reverse time and undo what reed did, but the point is that he still could do it........ spectre could have probably done the same thing as could have lucifer (IF they wanted to)

nvrbeenwthagirl
death wouldnt fade from existance, when thanos /w/ THOTU absorbed the entire multiverse only him, warlock, and death remained, so she would still exist........ and LT could probably reverse time and undo what reed did, but the point is that he still could do it........ spectre could have probably done the same thing as could have lucifer (IF they wanted to)
Or just as easily Read his thought the pico second before he pulled the trigger and erased him from existance. Or they could have easily created another universe and pointed the UN in that direction. So many ways. REED can't do it. He's too human. He can't hide his thoughts from Multiversal abstracts.

Inhuman
death wouldnt fade from existance, when thanos /w/ THOTU absorbed the entire multiverse only him, warlock, and death remained, so she would still exist........ and LT could probably reverse time and undo what reed did, but the point is that he still could do it........ spectre could have probably done the same thing as could have lucifer (IF they wanted to)

I think thanos w/hotu had the power to kill death if he wanted. I think subconsiously he didnt want to kill her. thats why she remained.
Warlock I dont know , pis maybe? erm I dont buy that they were outside of the multiverse thing that much.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Inhuman
I think thanos w/hotu had the power to kill death if he wanted. I think subconsiously he didnt want to kill her. thats why she remained.
Warlock I dont know , pis maybe? erm I dont buy that they were outside of the multiverse thing that much. yeah thanos could have absorbed death, but what nvrbeenwthagrl was saying is that if reed destroyed most of the MU then death would cease to exist because she would have no souls, which isnt true, and warlock was out of the multiverse in atleza's realm

nvrbeenwthagirl
yeah thanos could have absorbed death, but what nvrbeenwthagrl was saying is that if reed destroyed most of the MU then death would cease to exist, which isnt true, and warlock was out of the multiverse in atleza's realm

I'm saying if The MU was destroyed, there would be no life. And if there is no life, then there can be no death. How would she sustain her power with no one alive to die?

galan7777777
I'm saying if The MU was destroyed, there would be no life. And if there is no life, then there can be no death. How would she sustain her power with no one alive to die? ohhh so reed is committing suicide with this attack? and death exists outside of existance, so she would live if only the multiverse was destroyed

Inhuman
I'm saying if The MU was destroyed, there would be no life. And if there is no life, then there can be no death. How would she sustain her power with no one alive to die?

that thought process is whacked. wacko

nvrbeenwthagirl
that thought process is whacked. wacko

Oh really? is not eternity part of the balance that is needed to sustain The universe? If galactus and Eternity where to be wiped out, what would happen to death?

galan7777777
Oh really? is not eternity part of the balance that is needed to sustain The universe? If galactus and Eternity where to be wiped out, what would happen to death? i doubt anything would happen, death will exist wherever there is life

nvrbeenwthagirl
i doubt anything would happen, death will exist wherever there is life

If REED destroys all of existance, that would include himself. What life would be left?

galan7777777
If REED destroys all of existance, that would include himself. What life would be left? well by that, if reed destroyed everything, even all of the realms outside of existance, then you are correct; death would be no more nuke

golem370
Does Marvel have any prep time?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by golem370
Does Marvel have any prep time?

no.

golem370
High Evolutionary,Mister Sinister,Maelstrom,Dr Doom,Eternals,Leader,Tyrannus,Wizard,Dr Strange,Apocalypse etc etc very very smart and powerful characters

You also have Talisman,Taranag,Shaman,Snowbird,Hyperstorm(616),F
ranklin Richards,Scarlet Witch,Jennifer Kale,Sentry,Thor,Proteus,Exodus,Cable,Professor X,Magneto,Stryfe,Olympic Gods,Madison Jeffies,Doop,Impossible Man and WomanEgyptian Gods,Celtic Gods,Quasar,New Sun,Makhail Rasputin, Pulsar,Hundreds of Magics Telepaths and many many more

Mr Master

You played yourself.

You thought by making this thread you would prove a point. hysterical2

Reed CAN NOT Destroy ALL of Marvel, even with the Ultimate Nullifier.

Reed has only been shown to be able to erase the Multi-verse, NOT the Omni-verse.

So yea, Reed wipes out the Marvel Universe, but there's like an infinite number of other Marvel Universes.

Mr Master
ohhh so reed is committing suicide with this attack?

What that guy doesn't understand, is that the UN erases and Recreates Everything the way you wish.

So Reed would Not die, like he didn't die when he Remade the Multi-verse.

and death exists outside of existance, so she would live if only the multiverse was destroyed

That correct.

Because Marvel has an Omni-verse, Not just a Multi-verse.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Mr Master
What that guy doesn't understand, is that the UN erases and Recreates Everything the way you wish.

So Reed would Not die, like he didn't die when he Remade the Multi-verse.

That correct.

Because Marvel has an Omni-verse, Not just a Multi-verse. yeah, he makes these threads because he thinks their is a conspiracy against DC or something, its really getting old nope

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by golem370
High Evolutionary,Mister Sinister,Maelstrom,Dr Doom,Eternals,Leader,Tyrannus,Wizard,Dr Strange,Apocalypse etc etc very very smart and powerful characters

You also have Talisman,Taranag,Shaman,Snowbird,Hyperstorm(616),F
ranklin Richards,Scarlet Witch,Jennifer Kale,Sentry,Thor,Proteus,Exodus,Cable,Professor X,Magneto,Stryfe,Olympic Gods,Madison Jeffies,Doop,Impossible Man and WomanEgyptian Gods,Celtic Gods,Quasar,New Sun,Makhail Rasputin, Pulsar,Hundreds of Magics Telepaths and many many more

Intersting. Very interesting. But he could just use the UN and stuff right?

nvrbeenwthagirl
You played yourself.

You thought by making this thread you would prove a point. hysterical2

Reed CAN NOT Destroy ALL of Marvel, even with the Ultimate Nullifier.

Reed has only been shown to be able to erase the Multi-verse, NOT the Omni-verse.

So yea, Reed wipes out the Marvel Universe, but there's like an infinite number of other Marvel Universes.

You mean like when I was saying that beings who reside in thier own wrealms in DC would stop him? or when I tried to say that waverider would freeze time the instant reed pulled the trigger? I didnt' play mysef.

nvrbeenwthagirl
yeah, he makes these threads because he thinks their is a conspiracy against DC or something, its really getting old nope

Whatever, join the band wagon. But anyone who knows the truth sees it.

galan7777777
You mean like when I was saying that beings who reside in thier own wrealms in DC would stop him? or when I tried to say that waverider would freeze time the instant reed pulled the trigger? I didnt' play mysef. but wasnt a stipulation in that thread that reed struck first? if so then they wouldnt know anything was going to happen untill it happened

Mr Master
Warlock I dont know , pis maybe? erm I dont buy that they were outside of the multiverse thing that much.

It's actually true.

The Multi-verse is structured in such a way, that realms/dimensions exist outside Time and Space (Multi-Eternity/Infinity)

This is what Multi-Eternity looks like from the Outside.

The Multi-verse and the rest of the Marvel Universes rests with in the Cosmic Vortex.

See those little Purple Balls, thats where Atleza is (the Cosmic Anchor of the Universe)...
and every little Purple Ball is the Domain of an Anchor of a Universe...
Each Domain is Outside the Multiverse...Untouched by Space or Time....

The much bigger Blue Balls represent EACH a Universe, and the SUM of the Blue Balls is the Multi-verse.
http://img336.imageshack.us/img336/8021/unilook17qj.th.jpg
http://img280.imageshack.us/img280/9715/unilook21qc.th.jpg
Anything Outside the Blue Balls is Untouched by the Space & Time that encompasses Multi-Eternity/Infinity, since it is Outside the Multi-verse.

First Warlock is shown an entrance to this place...the Cosmic Vortex.
http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/3198/adamgoesbtwnuniverses15yh.th.jpg

Now observe Warlock navigating the Cosmic Vortex, in-between Universes, that make up the Multi-verse
http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/7376/adamgoesbtwnuniverses26zw.th.jpg

Multi-Eternity (the Multi-verse/Time&Space) being born:
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/7402/multi13vs.th.jpg
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7421/multieternity16do.th.jpg

Multi-Eternity (the Multi-verse/Time&Space) manifesting Now:
http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/1623/multiverse2co.th.jpg
http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/5109/multiverse28yb.th.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
but wasnt a stipulation in that thread that reed struck first? if so then they wouldnt know anything was going to happen untill it happened

I also said that he's still human. He has to think before he can pull the trigger. How many upper tier beings in DC could read his mind and stop time in pico seconds before he pulls the trigger. So many it's not even funny. But every time I mentioned this fact, it was just disregarded.

ExtraMision5555
yeah, he makes these threads because he thinks their is a conspiracy against DC or something, its really getting old nope

Im not kidding, this post is 100% correct

but no, reed couldent, and if this is the same rules as the other thread, he has TWO DAYS

not two years
either way -- No

galan7777777
I also said that he's still human. He has to think before he can pull the trigger. How many upper tier beings in DC could reed his mind and stop time in pico seconds before he pulls the trigger. So many it's not even funny. But every time I mentioned this fact, it was just disregarded. yes, but reed striking first means that he gets the first blow before the others know whats happening...... u cant stop his attack if the stipulations say that he strikes first

Mr Master
You mean like when I was saying that beings who reside in thier own wrealms in DC would stop him? or when I tried to say that waverider would freeze time the instant reed pulled the trigger? I didnt' play mysef.

The DCU and Marvel Omni-verse are structured differently, sorry bub.

It's just ONE connected DCU.

The Omni-verse is sperated into pieces, you cant affect everything at the same time.

Mr Master
I also said that he's still human. He has to think before he can pull the trigger. How many upper tier beings in DC could read his mind and stop time in pico seconds before he pulls the trigger. So many it's not even funny. But every time I mentioned this fact, it was just disregarded.

Because the thread starter said Reed gets the FIRST HIT!!!

Why do you ignore what everyone else says? Such intransigence.

Inhuman
thx mr. M
My comment was more to state that thanos with the HOTU could kill death IF he chose to. That she wasnt above his power with the HOTU.
About warlock, you are correct they were outside of time & space.
I would have thought that thanos will toaa's power (or close to it) would know of warlocks wereabouts even if he was outside space and time.

anyhow cool scans. I was looking for a couple of those a few days ago. thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl
Because the thread starter said Reed gets the FIRST HIT!!!

Why do you ignore what everyone else says? Such intransigence.

Either way I still win. Either the thread was structured in a way that it is impossible for anyone to say anything other than reed wins, or He is still human and has to pull the trigger. which means he has to think it. and if he thinks it, then someone can read his mind and stophim. F it. REED wins. he can destroy the dcu but not the marvel u. u happy now. is that what you wanted to hear? You guys just can't see how rediculously biased you are. all you see is someone who came in messing up ur let's bash DC forums and want to poke fun. what ever. The thread was biased from the get go and the remarks as to how he can't be stopped are just as biased. all you gotta do is look at the comparitive threads to see that. Reed wins. What ever.

galan7777777
thx mr. M
My comment was more to state that thanos with the HOTU could kill death IF he chose to. That she wasnt above his power with the HOTU.
I would have thought that thanos will toaa's power (or close to it) would know of warlocks wereabouts even if he was outside space and time.

anyhow cool scans. I was looking for a couple of those a few days ago. thumb up i my oppinion thanos didnt absorb the outside realms that warlock was in because all of thanos's actions were pre ordained by TOAA, he destroyed the multiverse and all in it because he became enraged the the beings in the multiverse were attacking him, he had no reason to absorb anything else because the other realms were doing him no harm, and warlock was needed to basically talk thanos out of absorbing everything

Inhuman
i my oppinion thanos didnt absorb the outside realms that warlock was in because all of thanos's actions were pre ordained by TOAA, he destroyed the multiverse and all in it because he became enraged the the beings in the multiverse were attacking him, he had no reason to absorb anything else because the other realms were doing him no harm, and warlock was needed to basically talk thanos out of absorbing everything

yeah i though almost the same thing.
plus I also agree that TOAA was in control the whole time.

galan7777777
yeah i though almost the same thing.
TOAA was in control the whole time. yeah TOAA was basically teasing thanos with all that power from the get-go

Mr Master
Either way I still win.

This is a fascist ideology.

We gave you sound logic with On Panel Evidence, of why Reed CAN erase the DCU but NOT the MO.

But if you wish to believe, "Either way I still win"... clap3

Mr Master
thx mr. M

Absolutely

Right.

Thanos had TOAA's power but not it's authority.

Anyway..forgot to mention,

incredible Owning you displayed on that child, I was rolling.

galan7777777
Either way I still win. Either the thread was structured in a way that it is impossible for anyone to say anything other than reed wins, or He is still human and has to pull the trigger. which means he has to think it. and if he thinks it, then someone can read his mind and stophim. F it. REED wins. he can destroy the dcu but not the marvel u. u happy now. is that what you wanted to hear? You guys just can't see how rediculously biased you are. all you see is someone who came in messing up ur let's bash DC forums and want to poke fun. what ever. The thread was biased from the get go and the remarks as to how he can't be stopped are just as biased. all you gotta do is look at the comparitive threads to see that. Reed wins. What ever. this ammount of immaturity never ceases to amaze me think

King KAM
Marvel Universe has a little thing named Thanos....who doesnt lose.

Inhuman
Absolutely

Right.

Thanos had TOAA's power but not it's authority.

Anyway..forgot to mention,

incredible Owning you displayed on that child, I was rolling.

that kids head makes the ben grimms look soft...
You could wave a red apple in front of his face and say "Hey , this is a red apple kid"
hell say " No, its a bannana!"

Mr Master
You could wave a red apple in front of his face and say "Hey , this is a red apple kid"
hell say " No, its a bannana!"

laughing

galan7777777
hell say " No, its a bannana!" he would only say that if the original "red apple" represented marvel comics laughing out loud

Grimm22
well with 2 yrs of prep id say he could destroy everything in the MU except for LT and Mistress Death

Pretty much erm

and the TOAA.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Grimm22
Pretty much erm

and the TOAA. yeah, i didnt think about TOAA smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
What ever, Cuz if he can't destroy the TOAA, then he certainly can't destroy the presence. You can call me any name you feel is warranted. You guys are still biased. PERIOD.and you know it.

Tassadar
What ever, Cuz if he can't destroy the TOAA, then he certainly can't destroy the presence. You can call me any name you feel is warranted. You guys are still biased. PERIOD.and you know it.

So are you. No one is completely objective.

Mr Master
What ever, Cuz if he can't destroy the TOAA, then he certainly can't destroy the presence.

No one said he could.

You can call me any name you feel is warranted. You guys are still biased. PERIOD.and you know it.

sleep

Grimm22

Um, the presence?!? What the f**k?

What the hell is that.

Oh and TOAA = God no expression

God > x Infinite Everything

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Tassadar
So are you. No one is completely objective.

I am, except when it comes to wonder woman :P.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Grimm22
Um, the presence?!? What the f**k?

What the hell is that.

Oh and TOAA = God no expression

God > x Infinite Everything

Um the presence is DC's supreme being.

Tassadar
I am, except when it comes to wonder woman :P.

Exactly. I am biased toward the Punisher, Soujaboy is a Thor fan, Capt it up, well, you know about him. Everyone has a favorite character they hate to see lose.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Tassadar
Exactly. I am biased toward the Punisher, Soujaboy is a Thor fan, Capt it up, well, you know about him. Everyone has a favorite character they hate to see lose.

The differnce is, I have stated which charcters I think can beat WW. No one else does that reasonably. It's just aweful. Have you seen some of the Superman, Wolverine, Silver surfer, Hulk, iceman, batman threads. My god. They are all so damn powerful they never ever lose. and let's not talk about thor. Who is stronger than superman. I mean even an idiot can see on panel, superman has thor faded in strength. Not that thor would lose realistically. seeing as how he could just fry supers with his magic. But he ain't hanging with supers in strenght. I just see so much unrealist fanboysisms on here.

Inhuman
I just see so much unrealist fanboysisms on here.

erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
erm

I love how you just post some of what I posted and didn't bother with any of the important stuff roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
Ok, in all seriousness, Reed Richards is not a very good character.
How can a normal man be beating universes?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
Ok, in all seriousness, Reed Richards is not a very good character.

that is the main point that I been trying to make all night. But if you read the thread withhim versus the DCU, you see people making all kinds of ways for him to just murder the DCU. But in this thread, people bring up all the beings in marvel who would stop him. He can't destroy anything. It's PIS to have a frail human being be able to destroy the universe. The Un when from the ultimate weapon against galactus to the ultimate weaon against everybody.

Mr Master
Reed Richards is not a very good character.

As you know

he remade the Multi-verse, that's an infinite number of Universes.

He was given Two days Prep, during the Abraxas arc they found the UN in One day.

nvrbeenwthagirl
As you know

He was given Two days Prep, during the Abraxas arc they found the UN in One day.

It's pure PIS for read to be able to destroy any universe. He's a man. He's with in The wrealm of Destiny. His thoughts can be read and he can be frozen inside the loop of time. All it would take is The inbetweener to read his mind and suspend him in a time bubbler forever pulling the trigger in his mind with out ever actually pulling it. Dr. Fate would have banished him into one of those universe we didn't even know existed in DC until they collapsed one to stop the ALE.

bigbran
As you know

He was given Two days Prep, during the Abraxas arc they found the UN in One day. I know, what he can do, but, they make his brain, be the most powerful weapon, ever.
I don't like the character, but that doesn't change of who wins, and who loses.

Mr Master
He can't destroy anything. It's PIS to have a frail human being be able to destroy the universe.

When you become Editor in Chief, your word may have meaning.

But I rather stick with the On Panel proof for now.

Like it or not, Reed Destroyed and Remade the ENTIRE Multi-verse.

You may ignore it, but I will not stop reminding you.

The Un when from the ultimate weapon against galactus to the ultimate weaon against everybody.

See, now your learning.

So far though, it's maximum scope has been a Multiversal Destroyer, Remaker.

nvrbeenwthagirl
When you become Editor in Chief, your word may have meaning.

But I rather stick with the On Panel proof for now.

Like it or not, Reed Destroyed and Remade the ENTIRE Multi-verse.

You may ignore it, but I will not stop reminding you.

See, now your learning.

So far though, it's maximum scope has been a Multiversal Destroyer, Remaker.

He is still A human being. Inside the confines of Destiny. IT's PIS to have him be able to destroy the universe and no one stop him.

Inhuman
He is still A human being. Inside the confines of Destiny. IT's PIS to have him be able to destroy the universe and no one stop him.

he doesnt destroy anything. The ultimate nullifier does. He just has to click the button.

Get it?

Mr Master
It's pure PIS for read to be able to destroy any universe. He's a man. He's with in The wrealm of Destiny. His thoughts can be read and he can be frozen inside the loop of time. All it would take is The inbetweener to read his mind and suspend him in a time bubbler forever pulling the trigger in his mind with out ever actually pulling it.

uhh right.

And Abraxas who took the Watcher's memory away couldn't, but nice going on the pure speculation.

Reed is not just a man, he's Mr Fantastic.

He's travelled the Multi-verse countless times.

Dr. Fate would have banished him into one of those universe we didn't even know existed in DC until they collapsed one to stop the ALE.

Only that dimension would not exist, since the UN would erase it. laughing out loud

Mr Master
but, they make his brain, be the most powerful weapon, ever.

That's the character, he always figures out a way, or invents the solution.

Reed is Marvel's ultimate plot device.

Mr Master

he doesnt destroy anything. The ultimate nullifier does. He just has to click the button.

Get it?

nvrbeenwthagirl
uhh right.

And Abraxas who took the Watcher's memory away couldn't, but nice going on the pure speculation.

Reed is not just a man, he's Mr Fantastic.

He's travelled the Multi-verse countless times.

Only that dimension would not exist, since the UN would erase it. laughing out loud

All the research I did on the Un says that it takes a being of omnicient mind like Galactus to operate the Un as it is an aspect of himself. And that any wielder less than him would simply be erased along with what ever they were trying to destroy. So how is it that reed destroyed and remade the multiverse. I didnt' get to read that story. and the only references I can find on it are from alternate time lines and some ultimate story. did this happen in the 616 cannon universe?

Dinalfos
Yeah, he's the Batman from Marvel. Except that he's a much better character.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Ur kinda missing what I"m saying. He's a human being. we all have to think before we act. even if it's nearly split second, it's not. It takes time for our thought to manifest into action. When you have a universe of beings who are aware of everything all the time with extreme power, it's not possible for alowely human being to hide thier thoughts from them and just destroy the universe. Some cosmic should ahve read his mind and stopped him. To beings like infinity and the inbetweener or wave rider or spectre, time means nothing. they can slow time down so that the time it takes for the thought to become action turns into a trillion years. it's just not realistic.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Dinalfos

I wouldn't say he's a better character. He's kind of one dimensional. ANd he doesn't have the back ground that batman does. Now the thing and sue storm are much more interesting to me.

Juntai
Yeah, he's the Batman from Marvel. Except that he's a much better character. There is no better character than Batman.
mad

Validus
Originally posted by Juntai
There is no better character than Batman.
mad
Especially not Reed Richards.

Dinalfos
Come on, what's wrong with Reed? He's fairly well developed over the years.

Alright, so maybe he's not technically better from a purely artistic standpoint. But at least he doesn't have stupid pointy ears and a lame ass butler. That has to count for something....

Mr Master
All the research I did on the Un says that it takes a being of omnicient mind like Galactus to operate the Un as it is an aspect of himself.

It is an Aspect of Galactus.

But the other part isn't true, which is why I Never use bios, handbooks or websites to confirm a FEAT.

And Reed's mind is far beyond normal human.

And that any wielder less than him would simply be erased along with what ever they were trying to destroy.

If you use the UN, you could end up erased.

But your mind doesn't have to be Galactus level to use it, On Panel Reed used it and so did Morg, none were erased.

So how is it that reed destroyed and remade the multiverse. I didnt' get to read that story. and the only references I can find on it are from alternate time lines and some ultimate story. did this happen in the 616 cannon universe?

Abraxas killed the Galactus of many Universes
http://img281.imageshack.us/img281/8695/0unabraxaskillsallg3ps.th.jpg
This added to the Multiversal collapse that was taking place.

Here Reed says "our Earth is merging with other Alternates"...how can this be...unless the entire Multiverse is misaligned.
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/3020/earthalignment8vq.th.jpg

Here Nova says "creatures of the MULTIVERSE Mixing --- Reality folding onto itself" again this Multiversal misalignment is literally ripping the Multiverse apart.
http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/2111/earthalignment26rx.th.jpg

Finally what does this lead to?

Reed, "In order to REALIGN ALL that is...we had to END ALL that was."
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7392/earthalignment39jd.th.jpg
What was MISALIGNED?

The MULTI-VERSE!

How did Reed REALIGN the Multi-verse?

Reed uses the Ultimate Nullifier to banish Abraxas & Remake the Multiverse
http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/6069/1unisusedbyreedtodestroyabraxa.th.jpg

UN Destroys the Multiverse
http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/932/2undestroysmultieternityinfini.th.jpg

UN Remakes the Multiverse in an instant
http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/893/3unremakesthemultiverse9jq.th.jpg

I could care less about these bios, but who ever prefers bios over on panel, here you go:

Several links where the Ultimat Nullifier was acknowledged as having REMADE the Multi-verse during the Abraxas arc.

In the Galactus bio: at marveldatabase
http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Galactus
(Right above CHARACTERISTICS)
Galactus easily wrenched the Nullifer from Abraxas, giving it to Mister Fantastic, who used the weapon to destroy the multiverse. The result served to re-create the multiverse in which Abraxas never existed, and since all that was had ended, all that is was realigned.

In Abraxas bio: at marveldatabase
http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Abraxas
(last sentence in his ORIGIN)
Galactus was eventually reconstituted by Franklin Richards who completely burned out his powers in the process. Reed Richards then used the Ultimate Nullifer to destroy the multiverse, and remake one in which Abraxas never existed.

In Galactus bio at wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactus
(last sentence in TEMPORARY DEATH)
Galactus easily reclaimed the Ultimate Nullifier from Abraxas and Reed Richards used it to remake the multiverse into one in which Abraxas never escaped.

ExtraMision5555

I think you might have to retract that statement becuase batman transcends reed richards in every way possible

Accel
Reed a better character... laughing out loud

Mr Master
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
I think you might have to retract that statement becuase batman transcends reed richards in every way possible

In style perhaps.

But Batman can't conceive the wonders Reed has experienced.

ExtraMision5555
In style perhaps.

But Batman can't conceive the wonders Reed has experienced.

Right, im saying, batman is just generally much "cooler" than reed is

gosh, i hope the fantastic 4 cartoon on catroon network turns out good :/
its about time marvel pumped out another cartoon

Mr Master
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
i hope the fantastic 4 cartoon on catroon network turns out good :/
its about time marvel pumped out another cartoon

Oh snap, I didn't know about this.

When is this coming through?

Priest
Oh snap, I didn't know about this.

When is this coming through?
i wanna know toodroolio

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Priest
i wanna know toodroolio This saturday on cartoon network I think

Priest
Originally posted by Big Sexy
This saturday on cartoon network I think
at 11am cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.