Captain America & U.S. Agent Vs. Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse7
All are fully equipped and run into one another in a temperate forest, who takes the cake?

Soleran
Deathstroke!

Darth Vegas
Deathstroke 6/10.

Tshern
How on Earth could Cap take 4/10?

galan7777777
deathstroke takes it 9/10.... but cap is no slouch DS would need to be at his best

golem370
I would say they use there shields and K.O him 10/10 times

Jesse7
hmm, Slade is fully equiped for this battle, don't forget that.

Soleran
oh man you changed the fight after I responded!

golem370
What about Cap and US do they just have there shields?

golem370
US Agents weapons- Weapons: As a member of the New Invaders, Walker uses a specially designed Vibranium 'star shield.' The star's five points are extendable and it can also collapse for storage. The most striking feature of this shield are engraved names of victims from terrorist attacks. He also carries an energy baton similar to the one he used as part of STARS and conventional firearms. Previously he used an eagle-shaped shield and a more traditional rounded one, both apparently of Vibranium. When part of Force Works, Iron Man gave him an energy shield. As the Super-Patriot he used a "torchsword".

Jesse7
Originally posted by Soleran
Deathstroke!

agreed!

Silent Master
I heard that US Agent got a strength upgrade to somewhere above cl 20, is that true or is he still at cl 10?

guy222
team

JakeTheBank
Team.

Slade would have issues with Cap alone. Tossing in Walker makes this a decisive victory for the team. Slade would need one sided prep to win this.

carver9
Cap solos.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
Cap solos.

Definitely possible.

Daredevil1
Cap wins

the Darkone
team wins or cap solos!!

Angel Watching
Teams wins this. Not sure if Cap can solo

DTM
Definately Cap and Agent for the more often than not win. Slade is good, but he aint That Good.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Definitely possible.

You and me; we're done.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by -Pr-
You and me; we're done.

laughing

Now is that because of the fact I think Cap could definitely give Slade the fight of his life on his own?

Or the fact that I agreed with Carver on something?

Because I gotta say, I do have this bitter taste in my mouth having said it aloud.

-Pr-
laughing

Now is that because of the fact I think Cap could definitely give Slade the fight of his life on his own?

Or the fact that I agreed with Carver on something?

Because I gotta say, I do have this better taste in my mouth having said it aloud.

I hope you mean bitter.

JakeTheBank
sneer

I edited.

-Pr-
sneer

I edited.

biscuits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.