Will verses Jack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

piratechic32123
Which one do you think is the best kisser? Jack or Will?
Rate on
passion
what hands do
stance
length of kiss
pirate

Jack of Blades
Lights, Camera the Song from Space Jam and action(heh im the Director)

willofthewisp
Well, let's see. Stiff, hands keeping you there, stupid hat
OR
loose, obviously turned on?

I'm going with Jack.

sailorleo
i say will b/c i know what everyone else is gonna say....

Jacky Sparrow
yeah.... jack of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love love

lizi
has to be jack who could not refuse him?!! love big grin

piratechic32123
interesting
i myself would say that Will would be cus he i think that he is more likely to not have kissed as many girls as jack has.

Jacky Sparrow
why that? Is it so wrong to have SOME experience?

lizi
thats true cause jack must be better than will sure look at how many girls he been wit will has only been with liz!

piratechic32123
true. I change my vote.
Jack! all the way

piratechic32123
three cheers for Jack!! beer

willofthewisp
My date with Will....

Me: So, blacksmith, huh?
Will: Well, I'd like to be a swashbuckler, but the only way to be one of those is to be a pirate.
Me: I'm an aspiring writer, maybe I could write you in a pirate tale.
Will: That would be quite nice. I bet Jack never never had that happen to him.
Me: So you practice and make all these swords? That's impressive.
Will: Has Jack ever impressed you?
Me (lying): No. No, I don't think so.
Will: Good. Good. Want to get married?

My date with Jack....

My date with Jack is rated X and therefore unable to be typed onto a public post. But this is what we did after the sexy part.
-bowled
-crossed swords
-had some cake
-went swimming in the Caribbean
-crossed swords again, only this time on a roof
-baked cookies
-climbed a tree together
-crossed swords again, this time in the tree
-told dirty jokes
-got lost in each other's eyes.

CaptinJackLover
hahahah i like jack's date better!!!!

i would definately pick jack...he just stands there looking sexy and gives you the choice to whether you wnat to kiss him (the answer is yes!) he doenst grab your face and make you uncomfortable! and plus after seeing the hottest kiss of my life that he had with liz...there is no way i would choose will over him!

mmoviejunkie
haha, the date with will is very funny

though obviously jack is way better...

LovelyOne
I dont think these two men should even be put into the same sentence laughing out loud

One is distinctively the HOTTER one in the series..and it aint Dartanian face laughing out loud

katelovespirate
yeah, i feel so bad for will. lets just give him his own thread and try not to compare him with the man who is going to get his fiance in the end. wink

i mean, will isnt that bad. poor whelp. lol.

sailorleo
no kidding you guys are mean to will

-savvychick-
LOL...ne one who would pick will over jack is CRAZY...smile

sailorleo
*bows* thanks *with just a hint of animosity*

mmoviejunkie
why do you like will better than jack??

sailorleo
why do you assume everyone who likes the PoTC is automaticlly a johhny depp lover?

mmoviejunkie
i never said they were
i know people who like orlando better than johnny
i just wanted to know why you liked will better than jack

-savvychick-
awww...we realy should stop bein so hard on willsmile

CaptinJackLover
ditto!

willofthewisp
There's nothing wrong with Will per se. But it does him no good to always be next to Jack. Jack is extremely larger than life and he was such a new, different character. Will is the hero with a thousand faces. There was a book written by Joseph Campbell I think about how all the classic heroes and modern heroes have the same story, and while that story is cool, we've all heard it before.
Jack also fits some of that hero mold, but he's an anti-hero. Will's story is almost the same as Achilles, Luke Skywalker, etc. There is no novelty to him except that we get to see him grow.

CaptinJackLover
I think thats my problem with Will. I never have liked the hero in ANY story. I dont like that type of person. I hate that they are always wanting to do the RIGHT thing. Where as if they do the WRONG thing it makes the story and their character more interesting, and depending on that wrong thing they do, it makes them more likeable because they are more interestng. If Will stays his normal heroey self then not amny people are going to be interested in him because people tend not to like people that always think about doing the right thing ad always are perfect. People dont normally act like that in real life. Now, with Jack's character more people can relate to him (in one way or another) because he doesnt try to be perfect and doesnt always try to do the right thing, hardly anyone in real life ALWAYS wants to do whats right. so therefore Jack is more likeable.

ivebeendepped43
screw eunuch Will

evilm0nki3
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
screw eunuch Will

mwahahahhahahaha

ivebeendepped43
boo yah

willofthewisp
I like hero stories for the most part. I used to be really into anti-heroes, but they're usually so self-pitying and so full of angst they annoy me. Jack is so different a character. He is fully three-dimensional and with a bubbling yet ingenious personality. Anyone will look dull by comparison.
Which is why I like this direction with Will's character. He has thoughts running around in his head he never thought he would have, and he's coming over to the dark side inch by inch.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest-- where everyone is a little bit evil

CaptinJackLover
ive never liked the hero type and i probably never will....they just annoy me.....and i agree with you...i lov jac for those exact reASONS!

Captain's Wench
Will is a great character, he balances out Jack, he's learning the ropes to this pirate thing and he grew up wanting to be an honorable man. The transition is huge!

Jack is a badass character who is just learning to go with whats right, opposed to what will save his neck. They are both growing! But naturally a lot of girls like badboys, not goody goods.

goodygood=Will....hence why most girls like Jack.

willofthewisp
That's a good point, Captain's Wench

I just am really turned off by self-obsessed heroes, just "Nobody understands my angst!" I got so tired of it and then Jack came along and just lets his personality and wit guide him through everything.
But I like Will. He's a doer and he never gives up hope, either. He was very optimistic about getting Liz back in the first one and was optimistic about getting the compass too. He doesn't let challenges get him down.

Captain's Wench
Originally posted by willofthewisp
I just am really turned off by self-obsessed heroes, just "Nobody understands my angst!"

Yeah...thats why I can't stand emo kids lol. They are a bunch of whiners!! laughing

CaptinJackLover
hahaha soo sad...but soo true

Bwa Ha Ha

CaptinJackLover
Bwa Ha Ha why do you put dots...if your not going to say nayhitng then dont...not to be rude but its a waste...

Bwa Ha Ha
not to you anyway..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

evilm0nki3
ah! someone ruined the page....

Bwa Ha Ha

evilm0nki3
Those dots are annoying Bwa Ha Ha! Very much. What the f**k?

Not to be rude of coursesmile

CaptinJackLover
huh?

seriously Bwa HA Ha you need to stop!

lovethemtigers
This isn't even a fair comparison ....Jack is SOOO much more desirable, sexier, more kissable.....than poor, stupid, bloody Will....no comparison...like LovelyOne said..they shouldn't even be in the same sentence...Jack over Will...Johnny over Orlando....

CaptinJackLover
yea so true but you have to admit that orlando is ALMOST not saying exactly but ALMOST as sexy as Johnny...but Johnny is soooooo much better

lovethemtigers
I guess...If you like eunichy types of guys....just kidding...i know some of you girls love johnny but think orlie is cute...but, as for me...it's Jack all the way...I don't even find Will the least bit appealing...so, their is no competition between jack vs. Will...It's ALL JACK

CaptinJackLover
really?! i think orli is adorble! but of course not as adorbe as johnny...johnny is the ultimate guy!

Bwa Ha Ha

ivebeendepped43
why do u keep doing dots??!!

Bwa Ha Ha
....dunno......

CaptinJackLover
yea u really need to stop dping that...sry but its kinda annoying

ivebeendepped43
kinda?

Bwa Ha Ha

ivebeendepped43
gah!!

Bwa Ha Ha
hysterical

piratechic32123
Personaly i think that Orlando is cute and jack is hot.
so it's really how i'm feeling that day which one i'm going to drool over that day.
i mean orlando is like a teddy bear and jack is like a tiger.
one is loveable and the other is just very apealing.
but the question is what will i do if i feel like both?
Jack confused Will

blackpearl44
There is really no comparison, Johnny is clearly better cool

ivebeendepped43
um, duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaptinJackLover
yeah i agree wit you jessigem....i go bak and forth on which i m in love with that day....but johnny is more irresistable than Orli

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by piratechic32123
Personaly i think that Orlando is cute and jack is hot.
so it's really how i'm feeling that day which one i'm going to drool over that day.
i mean orlando is like a teddy bear and jack is like a tiger.
one is loveable and the other is just very apealing.
but the question is what will i do if i feel like both?
Jack confused Will

i agree that orlando is cute and johnny is hot
but there is never a day where i'd ever drool over orlando before johnny!

calypso
Jack is better by far because he has teased Lizzy into wanting to kiss him. Will just kissed her. In DMC Lizzy is the one pursuing Jack into the kiss and Jack is backing up into the mast.

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
I guess...If you like eunichy types of guys....just kidding...i know some of you girls love johnny but think orlie is cute...but, as for me...it's Jack all the way...I don't even find Will the least bit appealing...so, their is no competition between jack vs. Will...It's ALL JACK i like this girl! not like, like like, but u no. i like what shes saying! amen 2 that!

lovethemtigers
Yeah, there's never a day I come even close to drooling over Will...I'm a one woman man..Jack or nothing...J/K ...in our dream world that is....

Yes, Jack is definitley more appealing in the looks department and the sexiness department..he also is smarter and more clever than Will....he's alot more experienced than Will...he's hard to figure out..he's so much more appealing....I think the almost kiss after the curiosity scene is very hot....but the actual Kiss...that's great..cuz Liz is definitley pursuing Jack and backs him up into the mast...that is so sexy...I love the way he tilts his head when she starts the KIss...and that damning smile after she chains him...and the almost kiss after the real kiss when it appears they might kiss again..mouth's open, eyes closes, noses touching...ouch that shot is so hot....the looks on their faces is like each of them just can't help it...they are on fire for each other...even though she is leaving him behind to be a hero...to die so she and the others can escape. That's why I think Jack is so much hotter than Will....besides he is just simply beautiful...and sexy. Oh yeah, I've said all this already..hehehheheh,,,can't help myself...

ivebeendepped43
*daydreaming, then comes to senses* Johnny Johnny Johnny. ima write a song bout johnny one of these days.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.