Kurse vs. Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
???????????????

golem370
Does Lobo have Replication?

JOE NUNEZ
No.

golem370
Well let me put it this way it would be like Lobo fist fight atleast 4 Thors at the same time that how strong Kurse is.

galan7777777
kurse wins by KO

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by galan7777777
kurse wins by KO
Yea, Kurse is 4x the str of Thor. Thats scary. Thats like saying he can lift 4 midgard serpants at onceeek

galan7777777
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Yea, Kurse is 4x the str of Thor. Thats scary. Thats like saying he can lift 4 midgard serpants at onceeek yeah, wasnt kurse stronger then thor before his strength was enhanced?

golem370
No he was like low level class 100 then Beyonder augmented his strength to double then Thor fought Kurse and beat him then Beyonder augmented this strength furthur

Horrificus
Originally posted by golem370
No he was like low level class 100 then Beyonder augmented his strength to double then Thor fought Kurse and beat him then Beyonder augmented this strength furthur

Kurse was as strong as Thor to begin with, but Thor was able to beat him anyway.
Beyonder then made Kurse twice as strong as Thor. Thor then used his belt and stuff, and beat Kurse that way.
So, Beyonder doubled Kurse's strength again.

So, Kurse is 4 times whatever crazy, true level Thor is.

golem370
It has never said exactly 4 times it could be more. Like I said he wasn't as strong as Thor. Strength Level: The original level of Algrim's strength is unknown, but he was apparently the strongest of the Dark Elves. However, his strength was below that of Thor, who possesses Class 100 strength, enabling him to lift (press) over 100 tons. After being transformed into his present form, Kurse was said to have double the strength of Thor. The Beyonder further augmented Kurse's strength. His current strength level cannot be quantified accurately.

guy222
kurse

boriquaking55
without replication, Lobo would get owned six ways from sunday and twice on monday morning

Barbarian Shams
Kurse can and will beat Lobo here. Without the ability to clone himself, Lobo can't defeat Kurse.

psycho gundam
only and i mean only lobo wins if he discovers the iron weakness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.