terry&ryo vs kyo&iori

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

elivanchu
who wins?

brainchild81
Kyo and Iori. Ryo is charbroiled and then Terry is doubleteamed

P-Geyser
I say Terry and Ryo.

shin_remy
i say Terry and Ryo also

Remulous
terry and ryo,just barely. cause ryo kinda sucks

brainchild81
He doesn't kinda suck. He sucks big-time. Kyo'd beat him down and Iori would flat out kill him. Then it's just Terry against 2 powerhouses. Kyo and Iori win this rather easily.

P-Geyser
Ryo is so underestamated it isnt even funny. In the KOF 97 comics Iori was seriously losing to one Ryo. I still say Terry and Ryo. I think Kyo may go first then Iori. Though if Ryo were to go first Kyo and Iori would most likley take victory but not easy thats for sure.

brainchild81
Wow! Ryo was a real beast about a decade ago laughing Were those some of those HK comics you hate so much? Did he beat Iori? Did Iori have the flames? Are they canon? Once Ryo is gone, they won't have that hard of a time beating Terry. They can be nice about it and one of them can beat him or they can just team up and crush him. Come on now, this is Kyo & Iori.

P-Geyser
Which dosent mean shit. I believe I stated that I would never touch those comics....In the story of what happens you ask..Ryo is about to beat Iori's ass(and yes Iori used his flames)had it not been for the interfearance of Ryuji.

"They can be nice about it and one of them can beat him or they can just team up and crush him. Come on now, this is Kyo & Iori."

This is Kyo and Iori?...oh brother. They wont beat him easily....let me ask this suppose Iori went fist do you actually think Kyo could take on Terry and Ryo?...the answer should be a classic.

brainchild81
"Don't mean shit" laughing You're not getting angry again are you? You hate those things and you state how they're biased, yet you mention one 'cause it features Iori losing? What gives? I'd like to see this fight anyway 'cause I like to see fights. Iori going down 1st seems very unlikey, but in the spirit of a good debate, I'll answer anyway. Are they double-teaming or "lining it up"?

P-Geyser
Yeah as I said the comics are baised...Iori was about to lose but saved...I think he has never lost in the comics. Terry has lost, Ryo has lost and even Kyo. Honsetly I have no idea where to find these comics. When I looked at them it was in chinatown maybe they can be ordered online. I will try to look.

I meant could Kyo take on both Terry/Ryo at the same time....that was what I was asking.

brainchild81
Nah. Not @ the same time

elivanchu

Remulous
Originally posted by brainchild81
He doesn't kinda suck. He sucks big-time. Kyo'd beat him down and Iori would flat out kill him. Then it's just Terry against 2 powerhouses. Kyo and Iori win this rather easily. ya now some 1 has 2 b on kyo and iori's side,i guess. so i wont rage at u 4 that,but c'mon ryo does suck but in the snk universe hes the $h!t and a powerful veteran to his snk peers at that.i know it sounds crazy but yeah.i can see kyo and iori winning,but the veteran team has the slightly better chance.

brainchild81
I disagrre, but that was a pretty good post. I really don't think he's all that important in the SNK universe anymore. He wasn't even in the KOF:AD anime, not even for a second. He was in the KOF:MI comics though, but that's nothing to be proud of considering he was getting owned by Mignon. I think SNK has realized he was a poorly conceived character. He's not getting much respect from them. They should kill him & bring back Geese.Originally posted by elivanchu
I canĀ“t believe how people can say ryo sucks,What the f**k?

ryo=terry Nah. Not even close. Terry vs. Ryu thread = some people think it's a draw. Some think Ryu wins, some Terry.

Ryu vs. Ryo = I was mocked for making the thread because it's so obvious that Ryu would kick the kivin' s**t outta Ryo. He's pathetic

brainchild81
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Yeah as I said the comics are baised...Iori was about to lose but saved...I think he has never lost in the comics. Terry has lost, Ryo has lost and even Kyo. Iori honestly seems like SNK's toughest non-boss character. What anime are you talking about Ryo losing in, Maniax? I remember seeing a comic where Iori didn't really lose a real fight, but he got his @$$ kicked. It was comedy. Iori found a cat and he couldn't get it to stfu. He looked like he was about to kill it when Eiji or Billy taught him how to shut it up by petting it. All of the sudden Kyo shows up and he's ready to brawl. Iori's crazy @$$ actually tries the same s**t on Kyo. He pets him. Kyo looks confused and uncomfortable for a while, then he just beats the S**t outta Iori smile

Remulous
in my oppinion RYO SUCKS @$$,wich brings down his teams chances ALOT.but snk still holds on 2 him and in the story lines he holds his own well.even thoe he SUCKS i cant deny the strength snk gave him. even thoe i hate him i think he can take on kyo or iori,i doubt he'll win but he can give a good destraction long enough 2 support terry in this fight.

brainchild81
The only distraction will be against Terry. It's hard to concentrate when all you hear is "TERRY HELP ME!!!!!"(That's if Ryo fights Kyo) or (if Ryo fights Iori) "TERRY HE'S GONNA KIL--AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........................." Things become silent and Terry again tries to concentrate on Kyo. The next distraction for Terry isn't Ryo screaming, it's something bouncing off of Terry's backsmile Terry turns around to see what hit him. It's Ryo's severed head with an expression of absolute terror on his face. This fight is 2 lions vs a wolf(Terry of course) and a poodle.

Remulous
DUDE!!!laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

P-Geyser
Iori honestly seems like SNK's toughest non-boss character. What anime are you talking about Ryo losing in, Maniax? I remember seeing a comic where Iori didn't really lose a real fight, but he got his @$$ kicked. It was comedy. Iori found a cat and he couldn't get it to stfu. He looked like he was about to kill it when Eiji or Billy taught him how to shut it up by petting it. All of the sudden Kyo shows up and he's ready to brawl. Iori's crazy @$$ actually tries the same s**t on Kyo. He pets him. Kyo looks confused and uncomfortable for a while, then he just beats the S**t outta Iori smile

The point I was trying to make was that the writers(of the comics) make Iori out to be ridicously overpowered. They would problably have him beat Ryu,Ken,Terry,and Kyo all at once. No I was not talking about Ryo losing in maniax. You saw a comic where Iori lost a fight?....WOW the writers must not be from HK.

P-Geyser
The only distraction will be against Terry. It's hard to concentrate when all you hear is "TERRY HELP ME!!!!!"(That's if Ryo fights Kyo) or (if Ryo fights Iori) "TERRY HE'S GONNA KIL--AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........................." Things become silent and Terry again tries to concentrate on Kyo. The next distraction for Terry isn't Ryo screaming, it's something bouncing off of Terry's backsmile Terry turns around to see what hit him. It's Ryo's severed head with an expression of absolute terror on his face. This fight is 2 lions vs a wolf(Terry of course) and a poodle.

big grin Damn man you are making it real hard for me not to laugh. Though this is not as funny as the post you made in the Ken vs Ryo thread.

2D_MASTER

Hahaha sheesh man, Ryo doesnt suck as much as you think. I think that Iori would deck him, but he wouldnt dominate him. Ryo is in almost every SNK game for a reason, hes not a pushover. But I do, I think that Ryo is weaker than Kyo , Iori and Terry .
So Terry would have trouble with this one, I say that he would have to eventually beat both fighters. But maybe he would luck out and Iori and Kyo would start fighting each other. To be honest I doubt they would make a good team, the only reason they whacked Orochi together was because it was a life and death situation. If it was just a brawl Iori would probably try to kick Kyo ass and would then soon have Terry, Kyo and Ryo kicking the shit out of him,

Remulous
i think i'll change my mind,this is a draw

aysongail
Terry & Ryo Will win this

SaTsuJiN
terry can go up front and be the tank.. ryo can stay back and support by throwing haoshokoukens.. and jumping forward to do a zanretsuken when terry needs to retreat big grin

brainchild81

Remulous

brainchild81
Alright is a good way to describe him, unfortunately he's the only alright person involved in this match. Everyone else is better than alright.

Rocky16
I forget whos who but Ill do this match soon on MUGEN.

brainchild81
Cool. Just make sure Kyo & Iori win laughing I kid. When you finish, you can put them here also. Kyo Iori Terry
Ryo

Rocky16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYBRybjF6SQ

Thats the fight. I will post them all there adventually.

I am working on the quality. big grin

Psyquis52
Wow. That looked like they had two decent people playing as Ryo and Terry. One good player playing as Iori and one sub-par person playing as Kyo.

Rocky16
Its computer controlled. huh

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Rocky16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYBRybjF6SQ

Thats the fight. I will post them all there adventually.

I am working on the quality. big grin

That fight was pretty good, your Khan vs geese one sucked though.

Rocky16
Yeah i didnt liek it. Kahn has crap matches because hes made so good.

Ill take suggestiosn of people who to face him from SNK and Capcom.

Just PM me if you get ideas.

Rocky16
Originally posted by Rocky16
Yeah i didnt liek it. Kahn has crap matches because hes made so good.

Ill take suggestions of people who to face him from SNK and Capcom.

Just PM me if you get ideas.

Also I had a better match before this. :

Damn I meant to edit not quote.

brainchild81
Dammit! Kyo was damn near useless. Iori was kickin' @$$ by himself for a minute. Had Kyo put in work, they'd have won. That's his worst costume ever also.

Rocky16
Nah they all done awesome in my first match but Terry and Ryo done better. Its fact they seem better.

But I don't know I am not an expert.

Whos your character in your sig anyway ?

brainchild81
Rock(TFG). Rock Howard(Wiki) Nah I'm not trying to diss or anything, it's just like P52 said though. The computer didn't seem to know how to use Kyo that's all.

Rocky16
Well I dont play SNK so I dont know. I would like to read some SNK comics if there are some.

brainchild81
Me too, they are hard to find though

Rocky16
Shin has lots of SF which I don't really want to see because I pretty much know the results of who would win. But because I don't play this game I find it interesting to know who would actually win.

Emperor Ashtar
Since ryo sucks, they lose.

olympian
First team wins.

Sado22
Kyo and Iori win. The power level between Terry and ryo is far too great, as opposed to Kyo and Iori who are more or less in parr. Plus Kyo Iori have both stalemated with Terry and i really don't see Ryo helping all that much. good fight though.
IMO it would be more fair if it was Terry/Ryo versus Kyo/K'.

~Sado

brainchild81
Originally posted by Sado22
Kyo and Iori win. The power level between Terry and ryo is far too great, as opposed to Kyo and Iori who are more or less in parr. Plus Kyo Iori have both stalemated with Terry and i really don't see Ryo helping all that much. good fight though.
IMO it would be more fair if it was Terry/Ryo versus Kyo/K'.

~Sado Closer, but K'd beat the s**t outta Ryo too. Ryo's a handicap

olympian
He cant be, hes got all limbs together.

brainchild81
laughing You know what I mean

olympian
Nope, i dont speak in code smokin'

brainchild81
Handicapping

From wiki
An impost is the weight that must be carried by a horse in a race. Horses carry lead weights during the course of a race as a form of handicap.

Here, Ryo is a handicap for Terry. HenceOriginally posted by brainchild81

P-Geyser
Closer, but K'd beat the s**t outta Ryo too. Ryo's a handicap

You think K' beats Ryo?...dayum haterade to the max sad

brainchild81
K' is pretty damn tough. & I think he's been to the finals more often than Ryo in the past decade

Emperor Ashtar
K'Prime, Kyo Kusanagi, Iori Yagami, and now ash. Why does snk have so many redundant theme's for their main characters I.E. flames.
I really wonder if they even try anymore and who is the next flame weilder.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/55/Wheeler.gif

olympian
Handicapping

From wiki
An impost is the weight that must be carried by a horse in a race. Horses carry lead weights during the course of a race as a form of handicap.

Here, Ryo is a handicap for Terry. Hence

You really should work on your humor, Brain.

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
K'Prime, Kyo Kusanagi, Iori Yagami, and now ash. Why does snk have so many redundant theme's for their main characters I.E. flames.
I really wonder if they even try anymore and who is the next flame weilder.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/55/Wheeler.gif

Do they still have a flame pinky wielder? No?

Oh my.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by olympian

Do they still have a flame pinky wielder? No?

Oh my.

If by "They" you mean captain planet, I dunno.

Sado22
without a doubt, K' is a tough mofo. skinny little bastard, but yeah, he's pretty tough. also K' is pretty shrewd. Ryo is a bit of a dumbass so K' might outsmart him as well. also K' has the "bRRRackout" (:laughsmile move.
unsurpriseingly, brain, you're making it look like K' will punch Ryo in the nose and Ryo will go home crying. its not as simple as that and Ryo very well might kick the shit out of K'. not even to go into haohshikoken that pwns IMO any other projectile speical. its huge, fast and practically is larger than Ryo himself....good luck dodging that huge mofo.
it really, really isn't that easy
~Sado

olympian
If by "They" you mean captain planet, I dunno.

Oh he had. He definatly had.

Wich means SNK wont rest until they have one too. Like the colors of a rainbow that warms the planet and give us all inspiration.

By god.

Emperor Ashtar
Oh he had. He definatly had.

Wich means SNK wont rest until they have one too. Like the colors of a rainbow that warms the planet and give us all inspiration.

By god.
They already do, it's called the new face team.

olympian
And there goes my hope for 2007.

Someone at SNKP have a fetish for flames. And rainbows.

Emperor Ashtar
There goes my hope for 2007. How many colors does the rainbow have? yeah...no hope at all.

SEGA should just keep making games for snk, like they did withNeo Geo batle colesium. Because I really disliked KOF IX.

olympian
SEGA should just keep making games for snk, like they did withNeo Geo batle colesium. Because I really disliked KOF IX.
So did i. I liked Battle Neo Geo tho, and the recent MI2. Even if Falcoon has gone way "berserk" with some designs, in my opinion. The 3D market is something these gents have to start taking seriously.

Even if i defend Ryo for being my fav SNK figther, together with Terry/Robert and Geese, i would much prefer if they stick him with the Wild Ambition design as the next Mr Karate. That one or the Battle Geo black Gi design. I enjoy both.

Emperor Ashtar
As long as ryo cahnges his name to mr karate and wears that mask, I'll respect him.

brainchild81
laughing & I'll tryOriginally posted by olympian
You really should work on your humor, Brain.Que?

Remulous
As long as Ryo is Ryo, and posses the same body I'll never respect him. IMO It's to late to try and change him. SNK has many more characters that rightfully deserve my respect.

olympian
As long as ryo cahnges his name to mr karate and wears that mask, I'll respect him.

If outside links are permited:

http://www.snk-capcom.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21796

He doesnt really need the mask, altho i dont mind if he uses it. The FFWA look is just perfect in my pov, with the older-black gi of B1 as the alternative look.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Remulous
As long as Ryo is Ryo, and posses the same body I'll never respect him. IMO It's to late to try and change him. SNK has many more characters that rightfully deserve my respect. Ditto. Kill him off and be done w/it. Ryo will ALWAYS be ammo for people who wanna say SNK ain't original. Killing him is the only answer.

Sado22
dude, when was the last time companies making a game bothered with what the fans want or ***** and moan about. if that was true, then Ryu would be getting laid by now, Ash won't be there to begin with, Iori would have killed Kyo by now, Heihachi's rotting corpse would be lying at Kazuya's feet, Jun would be marrying Kazuya, Alba would stop wearing all that leather, Sakura would be dating Ryu, and Cloud would stop being so overrated and have a sex sandwich with Tifa and Aerith. oh and not to metnion hwo Vergil will cut off Dante in tiny little pieces.

~Sado

olympian
There is no way Capcom will ever make Ryu getting laid.

Sakura will have that kind of action first.

Remulous
Ryo is dumb as Hell and Ryu is a 40 year old vigin. Fighting games are amazing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.