Characters you hate because of fanbys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S.G
What characters do you hate because of annoying fanboys, oviouskey Logan is one, I'm starting to dislike Thing because of one fanboy I know that bashes characters that have beaten him but I wont say who, but apart from that hes cool. I quite like Superman but the fanboys are annoying.

So who do you hate because of fanboys ?

Scoobless
Namor ...... and Alpha Flight ..... shifty

who?-kid
Wolverine - Batman - Thanos - Deathstroke

badabing
None. I don't let the rantings and flummery of fanboys ruin comics for me.

The Pict
I dislike colossus. Maybe there are no fanboys for him but everybody besides me seems to like him.

Grimm22
Im REALLY starting to hate Hulk because of the fanboys, ERG

galan7777777
wolverine, hulk, mxy

Darth Martin
wolverine

Soujaboy
The Hulk

Darth Vicious
Alpha Flight and Superman

Inhuman
i guess...

superman
darkseid
wolverine

NoFate007
I don't dislike characters because of their fanboys, but I do dislike fanboys of certain characters, namely Namor, Deathstroke, The Thing, Silver Surfer, and I'm tired of the "Aunt May can beat anyone" joke. It was funny the first two times...not anymore.

Grimm22
Originally posted by NoFate007
Namor, The Thing, Silver Surfer

Please enlighten me on how these characters are overrated?!? What the f**k?

bigbran
Originally posted by who?-kid
Wolverine - Batman - Thanos - Deathstroke I remember arguing about that before.
You said you were quite fond of Thanos.Originally posted by Inhuman
i guess...

superman
darkseid
wolverine My list!
Darkseid.(well in 2 members is on an Eternity level)
There's also 2 members that severly overate DC characters.

CheeseMeUpYO
Thanos - Because on this forum he seems to always win.

Grimm22
Originally posted by CheeseMeUpYO
Thanos - Because on this forum he seems to always win.

You know because he isnt that good right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
Originally posted by CheeseMeUpYO
Thanos - Because on this forum he seems to always win. And when has this happened, beside 1 or 2 threads?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Alpha Flight and Superman

It hurts to know the truth...eh?

Grimm22
Originally posted by King_Mungi
It hurts to know the truth...eh?

OWNED! Jumpy

Even with the trademark Canadian "eh" too canadian

Lucid Lui
Ronan, Ultimate Doom, Captain Marvel, Thing, Galactus, Thor, Hitman, Runner, Batman, Thing, Thanos, Thing, Thanos and Omega Flight.

Edit: And Thing.

shifty

Validus
Pretty much all of them. The only character I still like is good old Uncle Sam.

DigiMark007
Yeah, too many fanboys period. There used to be tons of characters I was pretty "in the middle" about. Now it's a love/hate thing with 90% of comic-dom because of fanboys.

Probably why I latched onto The Authority so much....so far, they're untainted by the masses like Marvel and DC.

Dinalfos
Fortunately, there are no idiots outthere who can make me hate a character that I don't already dislike. Granted, some fanboys on KMC are really, really pushing it, but I'm rational enough to not let it get to me.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Ronan, Ultimate Doom, Captain Marvel, Thing, Galactus, Thor, Hitman, Runner, Thing, Thanos, Thing, Thanos and Omega Flight.

shifty

So you think all the underrated characters are overrated? confused

Grimm22
Originally posted by Validus
Pretty much all of them. The only character I still like is good old Uncle Sam.

Whose book is complete crap big grin

Accel
Originally posted by galan7777777
wolverine, hulk, mxy
Mxy has fanboys?
Ronan, Ultimate Doom, Captain Marvel, Thing, Galactus, Thor, Hitman, Runner, Batman, Thing, Thanos, Thing, Thanos and Omega Flight.

shifty
Agreed. Damn Galactus fanboys...

Priest
Darkseid
Superman
Hulk

I was think about wolverine too, but there fan boys crack me up.

The Fake Macoy
Wolverine, but it's more the fanboy's influence on the comic itself.

King_Mungi
Omega Flight doesn't even have a book out yet

Omega-level
I really (still) like Wolverine, but he's the KING of the fanboys.

Darth Vegas
Wolverine.

I actually used to like the character up until they practically made him immortal with his uber healing factor.

Big Sexy

shifty Ronan? I have never even seen a Ronan fanboy. Ronan the Accuser?

MightyEInherjar
Wolverine. Lots of times I see Hulk (who is one of my favorite characters) fanboys throwing around the infamous mountain and asteroid feats just because they read the Respect Thread, and it's pretty discouraging, and embarassing to be a Hulk fan.

xmarksthespot

shifty I like this list.

But on mine I'd also have Thing.

S.G
Originally posted by The Pict
I dislike colossus. Maybe there are no fanboys for him but everybody besides me seems to like him. I disliked him but when you read him in early books hes really pretty good. smokin'

S.G
Omega Flight doesn't even have a book out yet Alpha Flight is on my list aswell. smokin'

juggernaut66666
Wolverine,hulk,superman, i like thanos but his fanboys are annoying sometimes batman ,alpha flight ,sometimes sentry

Broly92
None make me hate a character but some make me want to but as bad as a few marvel fanboys are the DC ones are the same or worse.

Sam Z
Wolverine is one of my favourite characters. I REALLY love him, but now whenever i think of Wolverine i always think of his annoying fanboys and of arguing with them. These guys think they bring respect to their beloved character but they actyually only make other people hate him and I hate them for that.
Anyway, i must also say that Hulk is another character in my list. Not that i don't like that unlimited strength thing but i really hate when people say he'd win in a fight and it is based only on his popularity.
And i don't know why so many people included the Thing in their list, i can't say he is overrated.

marvelprince
I don't hate any characters cause of fanboys but I am a lil sad whenever I see two of my fav characters (Wolverine and Captain America) being argued for by rabib fans.

And recent exploits by Wolverine in his own book have made me reconsider him as a fav but I'll wait for the supposed revelation thats supposed to come along shortly

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Fortunately, there are no idiots outthere who can make me hate a character that I don't already dislike. Granted, some fanboys on KMC are really, really pushing it, but I'm rational enough to not let it get to me.

no expression I guess you now know how people view you.

S.G
How do people veiw him, he seem's ok to me.

Doc Potato
Wolverine's about it. I don't let fanboyism taint my enjoyment of good comics and if the comic sucks? Well, i#ll drop it and leave it for the fanboy masses...

NoFate007
Originally posted by Grimm22
Please enlighten me on how these characters are overrated?!? What the f**k?

Namor: I've heard people say he can beat Superman. C'mon now. And their defense is "but if he's in water and has kryptonite..." well yeah. If you add enough extra things, any character can beat another. Superman could lose to paralyzed Barbara Gordon if her wheelchair was made of kryptonite, Clark was tied down in some way that he couldn't escape, and was previously blinded lol.

The Thing: Again, I've heard people say he's like a step below Hulk and "shouldn't be copping out to Banner" and stuff. The Thing is like Rhino, not like Thor.

Silver Surfer: SS can do amazing feats, yes, but erasing the entire universe? Give me a break. Yeah, he might be able to waste a lot of characters and totally humiliate people like Daredevil with no question, but when you start snowballing it to the point where he SURPASSES Galactus, you've gone too far.

Accel
Namor: I've heard people say he can beat Superman. C'mon now. And their defense is "but if he's in water and has kryptonite..." well yeah. If you add enough extra things, any character can beat another. Superman could lose to paralyzed Barbara Gordon if her wheelchair was made of kryptonite, Clark was tied down in some way that he couldn't escape, and was previously blinded lol.
These people aren't really Namor fanboys, but more like Supes haters. Namor's three biggest fans on KMC (DC, Jrod, and Lucid) have never used those arguments ever.

King_Mungi
I'm kinda glad there are some people who hate Alpha Flight well...because of me smile At least they know who they are now.

S.G
Thats because they are smart logical thinkers. smokin'

S.G
I'm kinda glad there are some people who hate Alpha Flight well...because of me smile At least they know who they are now. I don't hate them but the fanboys who defend them no matter what are annoying. But theyre cool team, I like the man vindicator mostly because i dont like women leading teams. embarrasment

I like box aswell eek!

King_Mungi
Originally posted by S.G
I don't hate them but the fanboys who defend them no matter what are annoying. But theyre cool team, I like the man vindicator mostly because i dont like women leading teams. embarrasment

I like box aswell eek!

I think I'm the only fanboy, but everything I ever claim I back up with scans. It's not like I make anything up.

NoFate007
Originally posted by Accel
These people aren't really Namor fanboys, but more like Supes haters. Namor's three biggest fans on KMC (DC, Jrod, and Lucid) have never used those arguments ever.

Yeah, don't get me wrong, not all fans of certain characters are like that of course, but those that are annoy me to hell.

pr1983
Originally posted by S.G
What characters do you hate because of annoying fanboys, oviouskey Logan is one, I'm starting to dislike Thing because of one fanboy I know that bashes characters that have beaten him but I wont say who, but apart from that hes cool. I quite like Superman but the fanboys are annoying.

So who do you hate because of fanboys ?

As far as i'm concerned Logan fanboys don't know the first thing about comics, so i don't really care about their opinion...

I disliked Logan long before i came to KMC, so i don't include him...

Storm is one... when you argue against a character THAT much, some negative feeling is bound to creep in... and it sucks cos i used to love her... erm

Captain America... sweet christ... doh

Super Ninja Nightwing... stick out tongue

nah, Nightwing is cool...

Martian Manhunter... i do like him, but sometimes the worship just annoyes me sometimes... erm

Superman fanboys give us genuine fans a bad name...

Doom. Sometimes... but its a long way off... ditto for Spidey...

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Soujaboy
no expression I guess you now know how people view you.

For the record, I was partly talking about the Juggernaut fangirls big grin

Some of them(not all) are delusional, irrational, drooling, mouth breathing smacktards. Yeah, the Hulk has them too, but some of you guys are just worse than even Wolverine or Superman's hardcore fans.

Tha C-Master
Tehee, I think everyone knows who I'm going to say seeing as I've been dealing with Wolverine fanboys more intensely and longer than anyone else on this forum. But the funny thing is Wolverine fanboys have actually made me like him more in some ways simply because arguing with them is so damn funny. According to them I made "wolverein" a joke on this forum, and we're all out to get him. I hate Wolverine fanboys because of Wolverine fanboys. And I understand people's complaint's. Ever since I've been here I've heard the most ridiculous things, you have people who genuinely think Wolverine beats superman, Carnage was a bit bad, until I saw Wolverine vs Metallo. Then there was godzilla, and Scotsmn who thought Wolverine beat Iceman because he could sit out in the cold naked (which has nothing to do with molecular movement). There was Wolverine beats Storm, to Wolverine beats Hulk, I mean the list goes on and on of the ridiculous arguments, hell even against Magneto, Wonderwoman, and those arguing that he could pierce the Silver Surfer's chest.

Overall you have fanboys in "waves", you have your wave of fanboys after a movie, you'll have your SF fanboy wave, and then that disappears, and on and on. But ANY fanboys regarding anything with Xmen are just the worse, Wolverine's in particular. They just seem to be the most moronic, with preschool brain capacity, and the worse part is that they travel in packs. Then they go Matyr and complain that everyone's out to get Wolverine, when in reality it is they who messed up the integrity of a good character on this forum (even though it goes on everywhere). But I'll stop there seeing as I'm friends with quite a few of them. laughing out loud

Go "wolverein"!!!

Cap fanboys have gotten pretty bad on and off lately too. lol. (I can already see the wrong people getting offended by this.)

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
and Scotsmn who thought Wolverine beat IceMan because he could sit out in the cold naked (which has nothing to do with molecular movement).

haha I remember that, and the lake wasn't even frozen where he was sitting.

Skeets
I actually like some characters because of fanboys.without the fanboys I wouldn't know anything about Alpha Flight(mungi) And Namor(DC).

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Skeets
I actually like some characters because of fanboys.without the fanboys I wouldn't know anything about Alpha Flight(mungi) And Namor(DC).

awwww..., and now you hate us smile Our characters are better than yours! mad

All honestly I think you hit the nail on the head there, such as I knew jack all about Authority now I'm an avid reader.

Tha C-Master
There are different types of fanboys, there are the ones who are VERY knowledgeable and can still see a bit realistically, although it can be hard to persuade them time to time. They contribute so much to the forum so it's overlooked. And their love is less popular usually.

Then you have the one's that this thread is about. Annoying morons.

Blair Wind
Iceman. I just hate his fanboys no expression

shifty

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Iceman. I just hate his fanboys no expression

shifty

You know what?...so do I big grin

Grimm22

The Thing: Again, I've heard people say he's like a step below Hulk and "shouldn't be copping out to Banner" and stuff. The Thing is like Rhino, not like Thor.

Silver Surfer: SS can do amazing feats, yes, but erasing the entire universe? Give me a break. Yeah, he might be able to waste a lot of characters and totally humiliate people like Daredevil with no question, but when you start snowballing it to the point where he SURPASSES Galactus, you've gone too far.

First, Namor is completely underrated on these forums. People put him in the leauges of people like Wolverine

Second, don't underestimate Ben. He's not the strongest and certainly not on Hulk's level of strength, but he isnt like Rhino at ALL no expression

Last, SS destroying a universe?!? What the f**k?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Iceman, Thanos, Anyone with a powergem, Galactus, Silver Surfer, Superman, Hulk, Wolverine, Batman, Reed Richards, Flash, Black Adam, Odin, Thor, Phoenix, Scarlet Witch, Sentry, The ultimate nullifier, The Non Cannon Pre Retcon beyonder, Dr. Strange, Karate Kid, Wolverine.

MJOILNIR
I dont let fanboys ruin characters for me. Their rantings and ravings are usually kinda funny. Ive had great laughs reading some of the posts here. Theirs some characters I dont like but that dislike isnt from fanboys.

Blair Wind
You know what?...so do I big grin

Cool deal no expression

I know you love ME though. If you didnt well.....why did you spend all last night with me? naughty

King_Mungi
Cool deal no expression

I know you love ME though. If you didnt well.....why did you spend all last night with me? naughty

Don't flatter yourself, I was using you to get to Lucid.

Blair Wind
sadangel

Mainstream
sadangel

don't feel bad bro

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Iceman, Thanos, Anyone with a powergem, Galactus, Silver Surfer, Superman, Hulk, Wolverine, Batman, Reed Richards, Flash, Black Adam, Odin, Thor, Phoenix, Scarlet Witch, Sentry, The ultimate nullifier, The Non Cannon Pre Retcon beyonder, Dr. Strange, Karate Kid, Wolverine.
dude you almost hate every character laughing

outavodka
i dun hate the caracters juzt fan bases>
Superman
Flash
Spectre
Ironman
Venom
Reed Richards
EmmaFrost
Karatekid

kenobi
I hate the SUperman and WOlverine fanboys!

Accel
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Ultimate Nullifer? The Power Gem?

Dinkus Mayhem
I was never a big fan of Superman, but this thread is annyoing the piss out of me and is one of the reasons I never got into Superman...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t420653.html

Other than that Wolverine.

There aren't many characters I hate, but the 2 I mentioned usually have fans that think the character can defeat anyone.

Soujaboy
For the record, I was partly talking about the Juggernaut fangirls big grin

Some of them(not all) are delusional, irrational, drooling, mouth breathing smacktards. Yeah, the Hulk has them too, but some of you guys are just worse than even Wolverine or Superman's hardcore fans.

There are no Juggernaut fans no expression

It's just kinda sad that you don't know what you sound like when you debate for Hulk. no

Grimm22
Hulk fanboys are making a comeback.

Wolverine fanboys are starting to die out erm

Big Sexy
Ultimate Nullifer? The Power Gem? laughing He hates dirt too

batdude123
I don't hate Wolverine (he's actually one of my favorite characters EVER) but some of his supporters are just wacky. Seriously, take a look at some of riceroost's posts. He thinks Wolverine's like God or something. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm22
Its not the famboys that ruined Wolverine for me erm

Its Marvel.

The fanboys just annoy me because they think everything Wolverine has done makes sense, EVEN when classic scans prove them wrong.

Take Capt it up for example, he refuses to believe a thunderclap will hurt Wolverine because of some crappy scan he has despite the fact that thunderclaps from guys like Grey Hulk have nearly KO'ed wolverine before

Accel
Personally, I think the anti-fanboys bug me more. Some people are just obsessed with the characters they hate for some reason.

Accel
Its not the famboys that ruined Wolverine for me erm

Its Marvel.

The fanboys just annoy me because they think everything Wolverine has done makes sense, EVEN when classic scans prove them wrong.

Take Capt it up for example, he refuses to believe a thunderclap will hurt Wolverine because of some crappy scan he has despite the fact that thunderclaps from guys like Grey Hulk have nearly KO'ed wolverine before
To be fair, that thunderclap just sent Wolverine in Berserker Rage instead, which he then proceeded to stab Grey Hulk in the chest and take him down.

badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
I don't hate Wolverine (he's actually one of my favorite characters EVER) but some of his supporters are just wacky. Seriously, take a look at some of riceroost's posts. He thinks Wolverine's like God or something. roll eyes (sarcastic)
I have no idea where you get that Wolverine fans think he's a god.
whistle

Originally posted by riceroost
Wolverine is god. You know, I know it, your Mom knows it, even your avatar knows it.
Who needs to be heat resistant when they can regenerate from 10 times worse than 4th degree burns like it's a match flame? You make it sound like a ground fighter has never beaten a high flyer. It happens. A lot. And for the record Wolverine could get to Torch if he was only 50 feet away. Wolverine has jumped 50 feet straight up in a split second, so if Torch was only 50 feet in the air he wouldn't be safe from Wolverine.
Reason # 1: He has a healing factor. And despite what you like to think it is a damn good one and it lets him shrug off crazy amounts of damage.

shifty

Grimm22
Originally posted by badabing
whistle

shifty

Riceroost's stupidity is beyond words chaireer

jawdrop

Accel
whistle

shifty
hysterical2

That really did have me laughing just reading that. laughing out loud

badabing
hysterical2

That really did have me laughing just reading that. laughing out loud
What, do you mean this?

whistle

Originally posted by riceroost
Wolverine is god. You know, I know it, your Mom knows it, even your avatar knows it.
Who needs to be heat resistant when they can regenerate from 10 times worse than 4th degree burns like it's a match flame? You make it sound like a ground fighter has never beaten a high flyer. It happens. A lot. And for the record Wolverine could get to Torch if he was only 50 feet away. Wolverine has jumped 50 feet straight up in a split second, so if Torch was only 50 feet in the air he wouldn't be safe from Wolverine.
Reason # 1: He has a healing factor. And despite what you like to think it is a damn good one and it lets him shrug off crazy amounts of damage.

shifty

Dinalfos
There are no Juggernaut fans no expression

It's just kinda sad that you don't know what you sound like when you debate for Hulk. no

Look who's talking roll eyes (sarcastic)

You either distort and twist the arguments presented to you or you just ignore them altoghether.

Tha C-Master
Hulk fanboys are making a comeback.

Wolverine fanboys are starting to die out erm The sad thing is that I got rid of all of them at one point, I went out and made my own forum... then BAM!

I don't hate Wolverine (he's actually one of my favorite characters EVER) but some of his supporters are just wacky. Seriously, take a look at some of riceroost's posts. He thinks Wolverine's like God or something. roll eyes (sarcastic) He's not the only one either, thinking he can hold trees up like baseball bats (something a character like thing should do), and breaking the sound barrier. That's why I told him I was leaving it at that, because if I said he was slow, he would just bring a pic of him breaking the sound barrier. He's also defended Wolverine getting more girls than Bruce because of Phermones. He's basically one of the people who read alot of Wolverine and nothing else, know about his history, and believes in all of it.

newjak86

You either distort and twist the arguments presented to you or you just ignore them altoghether. The Juggernaut is unstoppable and unwavering he can beat anyone so he can't have any delusional fanboys becuase there is nothing that can beat him embarrasment stick out tongue

Tha C-Master
True dat cool

Soujaboy

You either distort and twist the arguments presented to you or you just ignore them altoghether.

We all know thats true, and this is the same reason most of your arguments are thrown out in The Juggernaut vs Hulk thread. You just lie when someone makes an attempt to help you, thinking their trying to attack you.

Tha C-Master
What, do you mean this?

whistle

shifty He's one of the fanboys that think Wolverine jumps 50 feet in the air then... good lord. That comment he said about Wolverine being god is going into my profile.

DarkCrawler

You have some...strange...hate for Namor...I have never saw any fanboys of him.

And Namor wouldn't beat Superman even if he had Kryptonite.

Disappear
listen, it's perfectly reasonable for someone to jump almost ten times their own height, straight into the air, while having a hundred extra pounds of metal stuck to their skeleton. happens all the time. why pick on wolverine for doing it? shit, man.

ha.

Dinalfos
We all know thats true, and this is the same reason most of your arguments are thrown out in The Juggernaut vs Hulk thread. You just lie when someone makes an attempt to help you, thinking their trying to attack you.

Don't spin this. You never countered any of my arguments with arguments of your own. You either lie, cheat, distort, distract and ignore. That's all you ever do.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Disappear
listen, it's perfectly reasonable for someone to jump almost ten times their own height, straight into the air, while having a hundred extra pounds of metal stuck to their skeleton. happens all the time. why pick on wolverine for doing it? shit, man.

ha. laughing

Sixth_Winged
Alpha Flight
Superman
Midnighter
Wolverine
Black Panther....well ok. maybe that current writer does that for me
Ultimate Colossus
Superman....despite the fact, i'm still collecting the damn comics even know.
Batman
Spectre
Flash
Deathstroke
Hulk
Thor
Dr. Fate
BRB
Cap
New Gods...every single one of them

Tha C-Master
Midnighter?

S.G
Yo C can you get rid of the fanboys again please LOL

Alfheim
Im starting to hate Wolverine. *twitch, twitch*

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by S.G
Yo C can you get rid of the fanboys again please LOL Maybe when I have the spare time, but then it got boring without them...

Funnier is how you kill them and 2 take the place of the one who has slain, I think there is a secret army building up to take over KMC with their lies and BS. Take Wolverine fanboys for instance, where do they keep coming from? There was blackwolverine,xlogan, beserker logan, xerxes logan, derrick 24, havok24, logan87, pointinel (Who actually thought wolverine beat Iron Man), WOLVERINEFAN, cheldon, all who had been slain, and then there are more that log in and take their place, like Wolverine2006, and omegatooth or claws or whatever. And they always travel in packs.

Originally posted by Alfheim
Im starting to hate Wolverine. *twitch, twitch* lol, no, if you hate wolverine you are jumping on the bandwagon. Though shalt repent and join the church of Wolvigod!!! mad

S.G
laughing laughing laughing

Endless Mike
Wolverine, Batman, Supergirl, Pre - Retcon Beyonder, Thanos w/HOTU, Wolverine, Saint of Killers, Onslaught, Wolverine, Franklin Richards, Wolverine, Wolverine, Phoenix, Wolverine, and did I mention Wolveine?

Tha C-Master
What about Wolverine? whistle

Fanboy
Wovlerine Surfer Thor Martian Manhunter Green lantern Orion Ultron mostly marvel Characters do to golem.

S.G
You name..... no expression

Inhuman
dazzler
jubilee
moon night
longshot

Alfheim
And they always travel in packs.

LOL maybe it's symbolic

lol, no, if you hate wolverine you are jumping on the bandwagon. Though shalt repent and join the church of Wolvigod!!! mad

Yeah but he keeps getting more powerful, and beating up everyone. sad

Tha C-Master
I know.

I just want to point out that this title is actually spelled like a true fanboy. stick out tongue

S.G
Yeah I noticed that myself earlier !!

What kind of idiot would spell fanby wrong ?? confused

Tha C-Master
Wolverine fanboys spell his name wrong, especially back in Pre-Crisis days before Wolverine prime... he was known as "wolverein".

S.G
laughing

I used to spell it Worlverine instead of Wolverine..not much difference but ahwell

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Alpha Flight

Hooray big grin

WrathfulDwarf
None.

But I do hate fanboys.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by bigbran
I remember arguing about that before.
You said you were quite fond of Thanos.
True. That was before you got on my nerves with the "Thanos the invincible" stuff.

Validus
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Alpha Flight
Superman
Midnighter
Wolverine
Black Panther....well ok. maybe that current writer does that for me
Ultimate Colossus
Superman....despite the fact, i'm still collecting the damn comics even know.
Batman
Spectre
Flash
Deathstroke
Hulk
Thor
Dr. Fate
BRB
Cap
New Gods...every single one of them
Dr. Fate has fanboys?

Grimm22
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Wolverine, Batman, Supergirl, Pre - Retcon Beyonder, Thanos w/HOTU, Wolverine, Saint of Killers, Onslaught, Wolverine, Franklin Richards, Wolverine, Wolverine, Phoenix, Wolverine, and did I mention Wolveine?

Franklin?!? What the f**k?

Endless Mike
Franklin?!? What the f**k?

You'd be surprised.

Accel
Dr. Fate has fanboys?
I suppose I'm to blame for that.

Validus
I suppose I'm to blame for that.
He needs them. A lot of people don't seem to know what he can do.

Accel
He needs them. A lot of people don't seem to know what he can do.
Neither do I. I just love that helmet of his... droolio

bigbran
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
True. That was before you got on my nerves with the "Thanos the invincible" stuff. Me?
I never said he was invincible, just really durible.
Even back when I always defended Thanos,(still, even to a degree) I was still not as bad as some of the fans here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.