How would it be IF Anakin didnt fall to the Dark Side?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Volter
how would the star wars univerese be if anakin didnt turn to the dark side? how would everything change?

yettoh
well palp would be dead ani would become a master and probaly go round and detroy the droids and sith

kamikz
If Anakin and Mace killed Palpatine there, ey? Well then I guess the clone wars would have ended, and order 66 would never have come. Then the jedi order goes on like it always has....or something like that, and Anakin would be the most powerful jedi of all.

Jen'ari
The clone wars would have ended, Anakin would have brought balance and then probably would have given up the jedi life and built a life with Padme and their children in a peaceful galaxy.

Council#13
Sith: gone for good. Jedi: happy, but might face some problems from the Senate about their power. Entire Galaxy: everyone would be happy, and the Civil War would never come around.

Lightsnake
Then the Yuuzhan Vong, Vagaari, Ssi-Ruuk, Yeveetha and the Nagai arrive and begin screwing stuff up

Sith Lord Windu
yeh... and then ani' kills them with mace (who will become the jedi grandmastwer because yoda would be dead by then). luke and liea become jedi and the rest of the family may, or may not, happen.

jar jar binks is sent to stop the vong to annoy them soooooo much that they dont bother coming incase there are more aliens like him.

Lightsnake
Or without Luke and the gang and the Emprie never rising, with man prominent events having never toughened the new Jedi up along with the government being peaceful and inadequate, the Vong tear them to shreds in the first invasion force.

No empire, no chance.

Darth Volter
that would be pretty cool

yettoh
and ani could teach luke in the ways of the force

Rampant ox
If Anakin didnt fall to the dark side then I think the CIS would have won. Dooku wouldnt have been killed and would become the "Emperor" of sorts. Of course he would eventually be killed by Anakin, but I think that there would still have been a civil war - but with Dooku at the helm instead of Palpatine.

Tangible God
Dude, Anakin fell AFTER Dooku's death.

yettoh
Originally posted by Tangible God
Dude, Anakin fell AFTER Dooku's death.

thumbsup dooku would be dead and palp would kill sidous

kamikz
Hmm I didn't know Sidious would kill himself... :/

.:Space Opera:.
what would happen if anikan didnt turn to the dark side?

Star Wars wouldnt exist...

Sith Lord Windu
true

Council#13
The Galaxy would implode?!

yettoh
Originally posted by yettoh
thumbsup dooku would be dead and palp would kill sidous
sorry and mace would kill sidous

Quinlan_Vos

Archangelysses
in the words of Agent Smith

It is inevitable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.