Ryu vs Ayane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Instead of finding Ryu Hayabusa, Ayane finds the resident wanderer vacationing at Gouken's mountain dojo. Ayane challenges him to a fight, which Ryu accepts.

Stage: Ryu's SF2 stage (Dojo Rooftop)

I'm using CvSNK Ryu for this battle. He also got the Blade Kick from SF3.

Please Note: Someone's going to say that Ayane's going to use the ultra ninpo technique (as seen in her DOA4 ending) to lay Ryu out, but that's not going to work. Why?

1. Ryu has survived worse.

2. Storywise, Ryu is one of two people who has survived the Shungokusatsu (the other being Gen), so a little ninpo magic won't work on him.

The only way to defend against the move is by clearing the mind of all desire, guilt, hatred, and anger.

===

Jack Bauer Fact: When Jack Bauer played Duck Hunt as a kid, he shot a hole through the TV. With the Zapper.

Chuck Norris Fact: Chuck Norris is 1/4th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry. The man ate a fu--ing Indian.

Emperor Ashtar
It dpends on which ayane, if were talking about regular ayane who got pwned by kasumi and raidou, then I give it to ryu. but, If were talking about doa 3 ayane that Beat: Kasumi, troubled hayate, and destroyed O,ega single handedly. then she will give ryu problems.

Remulous
if its ryu from 3rds and beyond,then ryus got it

StyleTime
I'll have to go look at CvsSNK Ryu before I make a decision. However, like Emperor Ashtar said, current Ayane is a monster. She beat Kasumi, then beat Hayate and Omega back to back. She also has more than just the ninja magic she used to blow the Tritower.

It's nice to see some DOA characters getting some threads now. Especially ones that AREN'T Hayabusa. The only reason he gets so much attention is because of Ninja Gaiden. Kasumi, Ayane, and Hayate are all on his level, but they don't have their own games yet.

SaTsuJiN
Hayate is my fave <3

Ayane is really cool.. kasumi is too whiny

Remulous
Originally posted by Remulous
if its ryu from 3rds and beyond,then ryus got it diddnt really look at the rules much,sorry embarrasment any way since its the CVS2 version of ryu ayane will probally win

Superboy Prime
Hayate is my fav. too, but mostly because I loved abusing Ein in DOA Hardcore and Ultimate. However now in DOA4 he is much more cool since his moves are more unique. Gotta love his down forward x 2 + Y B throw.

Remulous
hayabusa and jann lee r the best 2 me.their moves look like they hurt alot with out much effort.they move like the wind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.