I actually really liked Steve Irwin but...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

clap
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/3/36/Pwnirwin.gif

Steve Irwin, noted jacktard, troll IRL, suspected Jacknstock sockpuppet flaming racist bigot, and n00b of life, died while swimming off northern Australia. Irwin had attained great fame from making a profession out of being a jacktard around dangerous animals, especially crocodiles. Australia has most of the world's nastiest creatures; if it stung, clawed, injected venom or bit your jacking head off, Irwin had wrestled with it. He was exceedingly rich, due to the fact that almost anyone would watch him fight with a four-meter long crocodile just in case the croc won. Last year, Steve created a scandal when he held his baby son while feeding the crocodiles, although the childless thought it was pretty l33t. No crocodiles were not harmed in the making of the video.

Eventually, God got pissed off, and perma-banned Steve. He got raped by a stingray sting, which impaled the jacker right through the chest. FREAKING WIN. It doesn't matter anyway though, because Steve Irwin was bound to die in the upcoming sequel to World War 2, entitled "WW3: Rise of the Internets." Steve Irwin's death was posted by Speedycat in ED IRC minutes after it was reported by the Aussie media. His death has been spreading all over the internet since then, with most people believing it an internet hoax at first before checking CNN. We are also watching for any future developments to make sure Irwin does not rise from the dead and Bel-Air as the Anti-Christ from the Book of Revelations. It's a fifty-fifty shot. Gorgeous illegal immigrant kiwis who were locked up in detention centres for 10 years in the middle of our desert seem to think that by laughing at Steve Irwin they are insulting us. But, truth be told, every single Australian pissed themselves laughing when they heard the news.

Unfortunately, now all we have left to watch is that Jeff Corwin faqgot.

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/52/Stevemanta.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/the_implode/propagandaone.jpg

http://hackedphones.com/gallery2/d/104849-1/2006090605.gif

Vinny Valentine
The Gameboy picture made me laugh, a little bit.

Thats all.

PandoraMomo
wow...
Dude, when you die, Im going to mock your death.

Barker
You're not funny.

Spartan005
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
wow...

Yup, I'll be there too yes

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Barker
You're not funny.

Ladyluck
no expression

Is your name clap because you have the clap?

Thorinn
needle in the penal

Barker
Originally posted by Ladyluck
no expression

no expression

laughing

clap
no expression

Master of the obvious. Do the hammers in your avatar represent your enlarged penis-looking clitoris?

imaqtpie
Bravo.

Spartan005
Originally posted by clap
Master of the obvious. Do the hammers in your avatar represent your enlarged penis-looking clitoris?

Are you a stupid shit head who joined KMC yesterday, and will probably be banned within a couple days?

Ladyluck
Wow. Good one. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spartan005

Oh indeed. no expression

Vinny Valentine

Nah, He Failed big time.

clap

Oh, right. I get it, you're just butch.

imaqtpie

sincerely,

person that wrote:
no expression

Ladyluck
Oh, right. I get it, you're just butch.

Right, I'm butch. Because you would know right? Because you've seen my picture and you know me oh so well.

Vinny Valentine
Right, I'm butch. Because you would know right? Because you've seen my picture and you know me oh so well.

You're Butch?! What happened to Lea? Is she Dead?

Bardock42
wow...

I'm sure he will like totally care. Although I have to admit I either found it very tasteless or hardly funny..I can't tell the difference...because I think that things that are hardly funny are tasteless as well.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
You're Butch?! What happened to Lea? Is she Dead?
Shut up. roll eyes (sarcastic)

stick out tongue

Vinny Valentine
Shut up. roll eyes (sarcastic)

stick out tongue

Hey, we all become Zombies someday.

Did you see InnerRise? He's just a whole bunch of Zombie Packed into one.

justjakk
You're Butch?! What happened to Lea? Is she Dead? i dunno, i think i like Lea better this way. evil face

Ladyluck
Hey, we all become Zombies someday.

Did you see InnerRise? He's just a whole bunch of Zombie Packed into one.

lol

Originally posted by justjakk
i dunno, i think i like Lea better this way. evil face

evillaugh

Leo.M
wow...

clap
Originally posted by Leo.M
wow...

No, you won't. Aside from the fact that I'm not famous, I probably won't die in near as hilarious of a way as the former Mr. Irwin.

Spartan005
Shut up

redrider
Master of the obvious. Do the hammers in your avatar represent your enlarged penis-looking clitoris? laughing

clap
Originally posted by Spartan005
Shut up

Sorry, stroke in my sleep just doesn't hold the same comedic value.

Spartan005
Oh no expression

Ultraman Baltan

Steve Irwin, noted jacktard, troll IRL, suspected Jacknstock sockpuppet flaming racist bigot, and n00b of life, died while swimming off northern Australia. Irwin had attained great fame from making a profession out of being a jacktard around dangerous animals, especially crocodiles. Australia has most of the world's nastiest creatures; if it stung, clawed, injected venom or bit your jacking head off, Irwin had wrestled with it. He was exceedingly rich, due to the fact that almost anyone would watch him fight with a four-meter long crocodile just in case the croc won. Last year, Steve created a scandal when he held his baby son while feeding the crocodiles, although the childless thought it was pretty l33t. No crocodiles were not harmed in the making of the video.

Eventually, God got pissed off, and perma-banned Steve. He got raped by a stingray sting, which impaled the jacker right through the chest. FREAKING WIN. It doesn't matter anyway though, because Steve Irwin was bound to die in the upcoming sequel to World War 2, entitled "WW3: Rise of the Internets." Steve Irwin's death was posted by Speedycat in ED IRC minutes after it was reported by the Aussie media. His death has been spreading all over the internet since then, with most people believing it an internet hoax at first before checking CNN. We are also watching for any future developments to make sure Irwin does not rise from the dead and Bel-Air as the Anti-Christ from the Book of Revelations. It's a fifty-fifty shot. Gorgeous illegal immigrant kiwis who were locked up in detention centres for 10 years in the middle of our desert seem to think that by laughing at Steve Irwin they are insulting us. But, truth be told, every single Australian pissed themselves laughing when they heard the news.

Ya know, you remind of someone........... Hmm. I think it's coming to me now. Oh yeah!
http://trivialpursuits.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/cartman.jpg

clap
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Ya know, you remind of someone........... Hmm. I think it's coming to me now. Oh yeah!
http://trivialpursuits.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/cartman.jpg

Thanks. love

Barker
Any other lame Irwin death stuff you want to post?

clap
Any other lame Irwin death stuff you want to post?

Tell you what, I'll PM you whenever I update this thread. Since you have such a keen interest and all.

Barker
It has to be really ghey though, so I know only you'd have the (lack of) Balls to do it. smile

ZOMG_Srsly
It has to be really ghey though, so I know only you'd have the (lack of) Balls to do it. smile

Little hint.
YOU should probably not use ghey and balls in a sentence, seeing as to your past history, right barrell boy? wink

clap

Said the wuss that can't handle a little Irwin humor. Get over yourself, doucheball.

Ultraman Baltan
Thanks. love

Well, now we know he loves to be that of a racist, Jew hating, people hating, evil, manipulative, and tyranting bastard. That gives an idea of who he is, now doesn't it?

Barker
Originally posted by ZOMG_Srsly
Little hint.
YOU should probably not use ghey and balls in a sentence, seeing as to your past history, right barrell boy? wink
Ahah. You called me gay.

Aha. You know nothing about me.

Aha.
Said the wuss that can't handle a little Irwin humor. Get over yourself, doucheball.
Is it humor if the guy actually died? erm

Nothing is funny about it at all. I will say, however, that I'd be laughing if he were only injured.

ZOMG_Srsly
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Well, now we know he loves to be that of a racist, Jew hating, people hating, evil, manipulative, and tyranting bastard. That gives an idea of who he is, now doesn't it?

The guy who stole your girlfriends?

The Pict
Those pictures weren't funny at all, they make fun of a person dying and I fail to see the humour there.

Shelbert Lemon
Said the wuss that can't handle a little Irwin humor. Get over yourself, doucheball. I dont find it humorous at all to use someones death for a few laughs. Its a time for his family and friends to mourn his loss. You and anyone else who take someones grief and turn it into a few laughs is just plain sad.

Captain_Hook
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i26/alukard78/Steve.gif

The Pict
Originally posted by Captain_Hook
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i26/alukard78/Steve.gif

Lame. You see someone posting stupid, mocking pictures and decide to search for and post some yourself, and why? To prove your as big an idiot?

clap
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
I dont find it humorous at all to use someones death for a few laughs. Its a time for his family and friends to mourn his loss. You and anyone else who take someones grief and turn it into a few laughs is just plain sad.

His family and friends can mourn all they want. I'm going to laugh at the irony of the big bad croc hunter getting offed by a docile animal he was trying to protect. When they execute Hussein, I don't want to see you joyful about it at all. Remember Uday and Qusay's feelings.

Blah, bunch of friggin' emos.

Bardock42
They are not really entertaining, but half of the shit in the OTF is worse. What's the big deal? Good ol' Stevey won't care.

clap
Originally posted by The Pict
Lame. You see someone posting stupid, mocking pictures and decide to search for and post some yourself, and why? To prove your as big an idiot?

Did you just call me an idiot?

clap
Originally posted by Bardock42
They are not really entertaining, but half of the shit in the OTF is worse. What's the big deal? Good ol' Stevey won't care.

I like you. Wanna snuggle?

The Pict
Did you just call me an idiot?

Pretty much

Barker
His family and friends can mourn all they want. I'm going to laugh at the irony of the big bad croc hunter getting offed by a docile animal he was trying to protect. When they execute Hussein, I don't want to see you joyful about it at all. Remember Uday and Qusay's feelings.

Blah, bunch of friggin' emos.
There's a slight difference between a person who had thousands of people put to death, and an innocent person who worked with Animals. srug

Bardock42
I like you. Wanna snuggle?

I'd prefer not to, but thank you for offering.

clap
Pretty much

That's not very nice.

Lyna303
that was mean....

The Pict
That's not very nice.

no expression

clap
There's a slight difference between a person who had thousands of people put to death, and an innocent person who worked with Animals. srug

Actually, he's worse. Hussein just killed and raped his own people. Irwin endangered people all over the world. He's one of these risk taking edu-tainment personalities that are sending some pretty bad signals out there that it's okay to cuddle with the predators. And tons of people who have poor judgement and like him will try to emulate him.

Him dying is nature's way of righting the ship.

clap
I'd prefer not to, but thank you for offering.

Call me?

sick

clap
no expression

I'd say mean things back to you, but I feel kinda bad doing that to someone in a skirt.

The Pict
I'd say mean things back to you, but I feel kinda bad doing that to someone in a skirt.

no expression

ThePittman
no expression

Is your name clap because you have the clap? laughing

Barker
Actually, he's worse. Hussein just killed and raped his own people. Irwin endangered people all over the world. He's one of these risk taking edu-tainment personalities that are sending some pretty bad signals out there that it's okay to cuddle with the predators. And tons of people who have poor judgement and like him will try to emulate him.

Who do you know that's stupid enough to wrestle a croc, just because he saw someone else do it on T.V?

I think Murdering people is worse than filming a T.V. show, thanks.

BakaXero
another distasteful thread erm

The Pict

This is one of the most idiotic posts I have read.

clap
Who do you know that's stupid enough to wrestle a croc, just because he saw someone else do it on T.V?

I think Murdering people is worse than filming a T.V. show, thanks.

People trying to catch a snake or messing with any wild animal is dangerous.

And Saddam only killed Kurds and Iraqis. No one really cares about that except it happened on a big oil field.

sccch
Here's the REAL story on how he died. The producer said this on Larry King Live.

"Steve NEVER liked to be kept in a small place,like the boat. It had been raining a few days,so we had to stay inside. When the weather cleared up,Steve said "Let's go see if we can just get some shots of me swimming."
They went and I stayed on the boat,a while later I get a call from on of the divers yelling "CALL THE MEDS! CALL THE MEDS! WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY!" I would NEVER of thought it was Steve,I thought is was a crewman.
But I went to the back of the boat and...it WAS Steve."

This is from Steve's co-host.

"Steve and I were just swimming,getting some good shots when he swam over a ray. The ray's barb shot up and got him in the chest.Steve pulled out the barb and went to the surface..."

Then the producer was asked if he thought Steve WAS ever alive.
"I-I TRULY think he was (he could BARELY say 'dead'),I don't think he ever regained consciousness..."

clap
Originally posted by sccch
Here's the REAL story on how he died. The producer said this on Larry King Live.

"Steve NEVER liked to be kept in a small place,like the boat. It had been raining a few days,so we had to stay inside. When the weather cleared up,Steve said "Let's go see if we can just get some shots of me swimming."
They went and I stayed on the boat,a while later I get a call from on of the divers yelling "CALL THE MEDS! CALL THE MEDS! WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY!" I would NEVER of thought it was Steve,I thought is was a crewman.
But I went to the back of the boat and...it WAS Steve."

This is from Steve's co-host.

"Steve and I were just swimming,getting some good shots when he swam over a ray. The ray's barb shot up and got him in the chest.Steve pulled out the barb and went to the surface..."

Then the producer was asked if he thought Steve WAS ever alive.
"I-I TRULY think he was (he could BARELY say 'dead'),I don't think he ever regained consciousness..."

Thanks. I know there's a joke in there somewhere. Let me sleep on it.

Barker
People trying to catch a snake or messing with any wild animal is dangerous.

And Saddam only killed Kurds and Iraqis. No one really cares about that except it happened on a big oil field.
Dangerous doesn't equal "Hey, I want to do that! eek! ".

Kurds and Iraqis are people too. If you don't care about any of them, you're a really heartless person.

clap
Dangerous doesn't equal "Hey, I want to do that! eek! ".

Kurds and Iraqis are people too. If you don't care about any of them, you're a really heartless person.

I tell you this, I'd rather have the 2,652 dead American soldiers back than however many Iraqis and Kurds Saddam killed.

And ask any ER nurse how many Jackass impersonators they've treated.

The Pict
I tell you this, I'd rather have the 2,652 dead American soldiers back than however many Iraqis and Kurds Saddam killed.

I bet in Iraq they feel the opposite

Barker

And ask any ER nurse how many Jackass impersonators they've treated.
That's off the subject entirely. All this proves is that you like your country more than others.

And no, I'd rather not. You back up your claim.

clap
I bet in Iraq they feel the opposite

That's exactly the thought process that gives power to the terrorists. Cater to everybody, yeah. Let 'em slide because you feel bad for them.

Here's reality- you can never make everyone happy. There's winners and there's losers. Right now America is the winner and the Iraqis are the losers and they're pissed about it. If they want to get along, they need to get with the world program. If not, they're going to continue getting their asses kicked.

One day the world will be all happy and full of harmony and stuff, but today ain't that day. World's not ready for it yet.

The Pict
That's exactly the thought process that gives power to the terrorists. Cater to everybody, yeah. Let 'em slide because you feel bad for them.

Here's reality- you can never make everyone happy. There's winners and there's losers. Right now America is the winner and the Iraqis are the losers and they're pissed about it. If they want to get along, they need to get with the world program. If not, they're going to continue getting their asses kicked.

Nah I just meant it was a different country and your post didn't have any point at all.

Shelbert Lemon

Blah, bunch of friggin' emos. No I wont laugh or chuckle when Suddam is done in. ..... I dont when ever there is a death.... no matter who died.... Im not disrespectful like that.

They are not really entertaining, but half of the shit in the OTF is worse. What's the big deal? Good ol' Stevey won't care. Your right... but those who were fond of him may care. Its distasteful and uncaring of their feelings.

ThePittman

One day the world will be all happy and full of harmony and stuff, but today ain't that day. World's not ready for it yet. crazysign

clap
And no, I'd rather not. You back up your claim.

Fine. My mom is an ER nurse and she told me stories. Now go ask your mom to provide us some stories. I like a good hooker tale.

-Tired Hiker-
Sock for sure! yes

ThePittman
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Sock for sure! yes yes

Barker
Fine. My mom is an ER nurse and she told me stories. Now go ask your mom to provide us some stories. I like a good hooker tale.
Nothing makes a better comeback than a shot at a mother, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

clap
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
No I wont laugh or chuckle when Suddam is done in. ..... I dont when ever there is a death.... no matter who died.... Im not disrespectful like that.

I'm going to giggle my ass off.

clap
Sock for sure! yes

You from Wikipedia? Cause that's a wiki term and I'm no sock. I'm just a forum whore.

clap
Nothing makes a better comeback than a shot at a mother, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hey, Zidane disgraced his career over a sister joke. What can I say?

ThePittman
You from Wikipedia? Cause that's a wiki term and I'm no sock. I'm just from a whore. Really shocking

Shelbert Lemon
Sock for sure! yes Oh this is a given... but to whom does this sock belong to is the question. messed

I'm going to giggle my ass off. your mom must be really proud. stick out tongue

Barker
Something that doesn't make you look like an Idiot, for starters.

The Pict

You're hardly gonna achieve the same sort of infamy with your lame put downs though, are you? Why don't you just refrain from posting a lot of insulting BS?

clap
Originally posted by ThePittman
Really shocking

Thanks, you reminded me of what was worse than a "your momma" comeback- a "fixed that for you".

-Tired Hiker-
You from Wikipedia? Cause that's a wiki term and I'm no sock. I'm just a forum whore.

Typical sock thing to say. wink

clap
You're hardly gonna achieve the same sort of infamy with your lame put downs though, are you? Why don't you just refrain from posting a lot of insulting BS?

Check yourself. You insulted me first. You're welcome to just not click on this thread anymore. Bye.

Barker
Thanks, you reminded me of what was worse than a "your momma" comeback- a "fixed that for you".
And I'm sure you'll use that one on me next. wink
Exactly.

clap

Look at the sock master go. Know what I use socks for?

The Pict
Check yourself. You insulted me first. You're welcome to just not click on this thread anymore. Bye.

Maybe I can't help but respond when someone is making an idiot of themselves, maybe I admired Steve Irwin and felt insulted by your mocking of his death.

clap
That's a lot of whole lotta maybes.

-Tired Hiker-
Look at the sock master go. Know what I use socks for?

No, but I'm sure you will tell me. Oh wait, is it to wipe the puss out of your mangina? confused

-Tired Hiker-
That's a lot of whole lotta maybes.
That was only two. confused

clap
No, but I'm sure you will tell me. Oh wait, is it to wipe the puss out of your mangina? confused

Nope, I'm not going to tell you. I'm just glad you don't know. I thought you could read minds there for a minute.

clap
That was only two. confused

One in each sentence/clause or whatever that was. Demonstrates a fibber or someone without conviction.

-Tired Hiker-
Nope, I'm not going to tell you. I'm just glad you don't know. I thought you could read minds there for a minute.

Perfect. My plan worked. smile Originally posted by clap
One in each sentence/clause or whatever that was. Demonstrates a fibber or someone without conviction. Maybe it does, maybe it was all just an illusion! bye

clap
I sure am glad someone else in this thread is funny. yes

-Tired Hiker-
I sure am glad someone else in this thread is funny. yes

There you are, I was getting bored. smile

Nichole
You are incredibly insensitive to make fun of someones tragic death, mate.

ThePittman
Thanks, you reminded me of what was worse than a "your momma" comeback- a "fixed that for you". confused1 what the hell did you just say? You kids and your funny languages.

clap
Originally posted by Nichole
You are incredibly insensitive to make fun of someones tragic death, mate.

Thanks, mate. This wave of emo sensitivity is hard to fight, but I try.

PeterGriffin
yawn

ThePittman
Originally posted by PeterGriffin
yawn

clap
confused1 what the hell did you just say? You geezers and your funny diapers.

Come on, geezer, it ain't that hard to figure out. When someone replaces what you said in the quote box with something intended to be hilarious. Problem is it never is. Also called FTFY. Don't do it, it's not funny, etc.

The above FTFY is merely for purposes of educating Pittman and was not intended to be funny.

clap
yawn

Good morning, Mist. Grab a cup of coffee and stick around.

ThePittman

PeterGriffin
Good morning, Mist. Grab a cup of coffee and stick around.

Coffee sounds good right about now......

clap

ThePittman
Your about as useful as an 8track.

clap
Coffee sounds good right about now......

No doubt. I take mine black and make it snappy.

Kongu_Dude
You are mean...no expression

Hi..nonewave

ThePittman
Me or Clap stick out tongue

Kongu_Dude
Me or Clap stick out tongue

Both... stick out tongue

clap
Hi..nonewave

How. red_indian

Roland
no expression

I hope I get bashed when I die.

TheKingofKINGS!
No, you won't. Aside from the fact that I'm not famous, I probably won't die in near as hilarious of a way as the former Mr. Irwin. I'll make sure you die in a hilarous way. Like pushing your head so far up your ass that your neck breaks, and you die. That's pretty hilarous.

clap
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
I'll make sure you die in a hilarous way. Like pushing your head so far up your ass that your neck breaks, and you die. That's pretty hilarous.

I try not to die of boredom while waiting for that to happen.

TheKingofKINGS!
I try not to die by the hands of people who hate me, because I'm a totla ******* while waiting for that to happen.

FTFY.

Turnabout's fair play.

clap
What turnabout? FTFY's are gax.

TheKingofKINGS!
What turnabout? FTFY's are gax. Saying gax instead of gay is gay.

Deano
there is one joke:

people say steve irwin loved thunderbirds, but stingray was more close to his heart.

The Pict
Originally posted by Deano
there is one joke:

people say steve irwin loved thunderbirds, but stingray was more close to his heart.

Lame

clap
Saying gax instead of gay is gay.

I don't want to offend the heterosexually challenged.

clap
Originally posted by Deano
there is one joke:

Not bad. These type jokes will get better over time.

TheKingofKINGS!
I don't want to offend the heterosexually challenged. Yet you'll offend everyone else. That leads me to ask...

Are you hetrosexually challenged?

~Da Rev~
You're going to hell.

CatDude
...Wait, Steve Irwin's Dead? Has this been on the news? I haven't seen it anywhere... huh

clap
Yet you'll offend everyone else. That leads me to ask...

Are you hetrosexually challenged?

You know Steve Irwin personally? He could've been diddling his kids for all you know.

Quincy
You have no soul.

dickweed

Pandemoniac
Clap is a prime example of what is wrong with kids today. No insight, knowledge or respect. Blind to realilty, eager to put down those more proactive than him by his own irrational 'logics', just to make up for his own incompetence so he can go to sleep with the though 'Hey, I found something about someone that is even worse that my life's content!', regardless of the (unlikely) thruth behind that.

clap
How long until some Australian musical act puts a tribute song together to capitalize on Irwin's death?

I'm betting it's already in the works. Keith Urban maybe.

spencerspider
Steve Irwin kicked ass, I feel bad for his kids and wife. He was always funny, seemed like a very nice guy, and him dying is all really sad.

Pandemoniac
Clap is a pathethic little guy, probably masturbating to the news of better people dying, as knowing that he'll outlive them is the only thrill he'll get in life.

clap
Originally posted by spencerspider
Steve Irwin kicked ass, I feel bad for his kids and wife. He was always funny, seemed like a very nice guy, and him dying is all really sad.

I actually agree with all of that.

clap
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Clap is a pathethic little guy, probably masturbating to the news of better people dying, as knowing that he'll outlive them is the only thrill he'll get in life.

You don't know a thing about me, but I know if Steve Irwin was still alive he could use you as a human butt-plug.

Pandemoniac
ouch, your posts are getting more retarded by the minute! It takes quite a moron to talk so dumb so soon in a discussion.
Guess you'll need to resort to 'yo momma' jokes soon before you run out of replies

The Pict
I actually agree with all of that.

If you felt bad for his family and felt that his death was sad why did you dedicate an entire thread to mocking him?

clap
ouch, your posts are getting more retarded by the minute! It takes quite a moron to talk so dumb so soon in a discussion.
Guess you'll need to resort to 'yo momma' jokes soon before you run out of replies

A team of the finest surgeons in the world could probably extract you from his rectum.

clap
If you felt bad for his family and felt that his death was sad why did you dedicate an entire thread to mocking him?

Because I can feel sorrow for something and still recognize comedic value. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Ever read the Darwin awards? Hilarious.

Syren

You seem like an intelligent guy, I mean, you can spell and use grammar correctly which is a rarity these days. So why do you persist in making yourself out to be one of the most ignorant, moronic people ever to taint the face of the Earth? You could do so much better, seriously.

I sincerely hope you find yourself a satisfying hobby soon. You're painful to watch.

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by Syren
You seem like an intelligent guy, I mean, you can spell and use grammar correctly which is a rarity these days. So why do you persist in making yourself out to be one of the most ignorant, moronic people ever to taint the face of the Earth? You could do so much better, seriously.

I sincerely hope you find yourself a satisfying hobby soon. You're painful to watch.

Aaaaamen!

Syren
laughing out loud

clap

You said "taint". http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/2942/looolrz3.gif

Syren
You said "taint". http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/2942/looolrz3.gif

I was going to use 'grace' but it seemed too complimentary for you.

ILoveMyDaniel

Go die, Jackass.

clap
I was going to use 'grace' but it seemed too complimentary for you.

Maybe you could work "chode" into your next diatribe against me. cool

Syren
Maybe you could work "chode" into your next diatribe against me. cool

You know, I really would, but I have no clue what it means.

The Pict
its slang I think

Pandemoniac
We can ***** about this for ever, but the eventual truth is; Clap, your posts are senseless and redundant, they make no contribution to anything what so ever. And I hate to be the one to bring this to you, but nobody likes you for what you are now.

CatDude
We can ***** about this for ever, but the eventual truth is; Clap, your posts are senseless and redundant, they make no contribution to anything what so ever. And I hate to be the one to bring this to you, but nobody likes you for what you are now.

...and yet here we are on page 8...,
just sayin'
smokin'

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>