From Hell And Above.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Prologue

Moving from the city, and to the country side, was a shocking change for me and my family. I didn't expect us to move so soon. The kids got a real trill from the idea, expect Mindy. Her long silky, blond hair that would always make heads turn. I thought this was going to be a good positive expernce, not only for my kids, but for me as will. My husbends movements where so predicable it wasn't even funny. When he always goes out for a trip, or a bussiness trip out somewhere. He always heads for the neartist "Chunky Favorers Mini Store" The way he parks out near the building for a shaded area, the way he gives the kids there sodas they cry for. It sickings me, the way that man moves along the shadows at night to go to the bathroom.

I missed my own sons so much, I wish they wheren't dead. I enjoy them more then my new kids. Sometimes I worship the devil to being them back. I knew they didn't get into heaven, and I knew the only ones that can help them now is the devil. I sit outside sometimes, watching them enjoy there daily lives.

What my family didn't know, is that we are moving to where my mother was killed over night. Sometimes I just knew that she didn't "Kill" Herself. I have my stuff in my bag, ready to bring them back. I hope they come back to be forever and ever. I would kill my own family to be with them.

- New Dairy log page 245

Dawn is about to hit on the green brances of the near by woods. Heat was going to turn to a light mist, a mist under the rainy blue cloud sky. Nest for a nest is going far down the green line of hitline road. A few signs would past here and there, the family would watch the green signs beside the road pass. There father would encorage them to tell him about the signs, so he can tell how far away they will be. The smart Mike, as he calls himself. Would reach into his pockets and search for a bubble gum or two to suck on. As the night passes on, a green sign would finaly hit the eye of a 4 year old year. Who would yell. "Look Daddy! We are just..." and just then as they where about to past it, a tail figure that seemed like he had a white vest, and shirt under it, with his hands in his pockets. With dark hair, but his face had no face. The legs are not completey visible. The girl thought and stared at the man for a momment, Before finaly shakeing off the thought.

A few miles would past by, before there mothers thoughts where fianly going. Mike knew the look on her face, like she was thinking about someone else. Sometimes his Dad thinks she was cheating on her. But he never got the thought in his head, that maybe. Something else may be going on, he never thought about that, about his wife that is. The only child in the car that there mother seemed to car about was the little girl, that seat in the middle of the other two by the doors. The one of her left didn't seemed to care that much what was going on around him. His eyes glazeing at the mountians of Kimberly State Farm. Lighting would strike the mountian as soon as his eyes blinked. Some called him, unblink able. Because the way he blinks so fast no one can tell if he blinked at all.

A short passage the mother would wright while in the car.

My findings of eternal life is finaly seemy coming true. The darkness that surrounds my body at a naked sight, the night mist I would breath in. I leave my window wide open for the cool breath to hit my face, maybe even feel my own sons hands reaching out for me. I need to check on my little so called, "Childeren".

- New Dairy Log 267

(I will post chapter 1 on here soon, heres the Prologue for you. Hope you enjoy it until I get the rest of the chapters finished. smile)

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Just a reminder this is NOT the Pre-Quel short story. This is the novel, "From Hell And Above" Story. The chapters will be posted here. (Also freee free to leave commets.)

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Chapter one
Down The Road To Eternal Life And Death

As the early morning passes on, Mom and Dad slowed down on the side of the road. For driveing for hours on end, there wasn't a motel in site. Just bushs, and trees, and berrys along the way. Johnson, and Gab stopped for a momment to enjoy the view. The flowers along side of the ground blooming. Pink, Blue, and all sorts of other mixed colors. Gab lift her right foot up and takes off her shoes. While smileing ever so softly that matchs the surroundings. Her dress with blue flowers, and white in the backround of her dress. She slightly hopes, and smiles towards the grass. her husbend would then slightly rush to her and kiss her on her lips so softly. Wraping her long arms around her body. The soft grass touching her feet would feel so good, with the grass slightly wet, a cool breze would pass then on a very cool morning. Her husbends muscles tightly around her smooth, curve body.

As there lips touched, she would get a sasation out of it. All of our troubles seemed to be washed away, for a slight glince at her husbend. They would both look over down the long road. "When do you think we will get there John?" Her husbend would shake his head. "I don't know, shouldn't be long now. We will be there by morning. When we do get there I need to stop at the Mini Store." Gab would look over and stare at him for a momment and narrows her eyes. "I'm only kidding hun." He would say, with a kiss to go with it.

"You think we should spend the night here? Sense everyone else is asleep." Gab would say. Her husbend would chuckle. "Yeah, I guess we chould. But we have to park on the side of the road here to make sure we don't get in anyones way.". They both agreed, moving the car over just a yard away from the street. They would all spand the night there peacefuly.

Later that morning at 5 AM. A light can be seen in the distence. From the looks of it, it seems to be a semi truck passing by the open road. It would blow its horn as it passed by. Johnson would slightly get up and look around, wondering what it was. As he takes a quick glince at the front window. He would watch as the semi truck would move on. His head was kind of spinning, and a little sick. Johnson quickly cursed under his breath. He would turn the car on as quickly as he dude. "I have to get there by morning." After speeding up and getting on the road. His eyes would narrow at a object down the road. The object would then rush and hit the car. It seemed like a bloody man wanting to die. A blood mark would be lift on the windshield. "Son of a *****!" Johnson would quickly rush out of his car, as his body is turned to the back of the car. No one was there.

But the blood mark was still on the windshield. Johnson wondered, just wondered.

(End of Chapter 1! Other Chapters are coming soon and will be posted here. Please leave me a few commets! Thanks. smile )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.