The Wickerman Good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

froglegcutlet

In Fate's Hands
The Wickerman was effin great smile , i was sad for the ending though confused

The Core
One of the worst movies I've ever seen. Belongs in the Horror forum, BTW.

Solo
Originally posted by The Core
Pretty much, but it was ****ing hilarious.

Röland
Originally posted by Solo
Pretty much, but it was ****ing hilarious.

"Oh no, not the bees! Not the bees! Ahhhhhh! All over my eyes! Eyes! Blaaaarghhh!" laughing

Mr Parker
Originally posted by The Core

for the first time in history I think me and The Core actually agree on something for a change.Yeah I thought it was one of the worst movies I have ever seen as well.Definetely the worst movie of the year for me.That sucked how all those people committed murder at the end killing of Cages character and they got away with it scott free. mad horrible ending that ruined the whole movie for me.

vintageSW77
The Wickerman(06) BAD!

MildPossession
The Wickerman remake was horrendous, absolutely shite. I was cringing through most of the movie, can't believe some of the people signed up for it. Didn't pay a penny towards it though, so not all bad.

In Fate's Hands
Originally posted by Mr Parker
for the first time in history I think me and The Core actually agree on something for a change.Yeah I thought it was one of the worst movies I have ever seen as well.Definetely the worst movie of the year for me.That sucked how all those people committed murder at the end killing of Cages character and they got away with it scott free. mad horrible ending that ruined the whole movie for me.

Just because the main character dies doesn't mean that the movie was terrible. I thought the movie was great, not like any other movie out their, where the main character always wins. Yea I was sad at the end but thats what made it good, you didn't expect any of it; when most of you probly figured he'd end up finding the daughter at the end an there family would live happily ever after. stick out tongue

MildPossession
Have you not seen the original, the remake is nothing new for the main character getting killed... if you meant the original, ignore.

I'm sick of remakes getting praise for things when it was in the original film to start with...

In Fate's Hands
Originally posted by MildPossession
Have you not seen the original, the remake is nothing new for the main character getting killed... if you meant the original, ignore.

I'm sick of remakes getting praise for things when it was in the original film to start with...

I actually didn't know it was a remake, sorry. But still even if it wasn't the original its still unlike any other mysterious/thriller movies out there today. You also gotta realize that alot of people don't know that alot of the movies out today are remakes; I just didn't know this particular film was one of them.

MildPossession
Which is a very big shame.

vintageSW77
they are just like bad cover versions.........the originals will last out

Flight643
The remake was laughable... The Original was truly terrifying with Christopher Lee giving a chilling performance. Shame it had to be remade, there was no need for it whatsoever, but thats Hollywood these days mad

intelegent purp
There should be a sequel, where the guys psycho ex con brother comes looking for him and finds out the twisted freaks burnt him alive, so he goes mental and spends the entire flick killing every last single one of them, ending it with a giant burning wickerman filled with all those evil little girls, you know like poetic justice.
the film sucked, I was left feeling pissed that the evil witches got away with it, by the end of the flick when cage is burning I wanted them all dead, even his daughter who lit the fire, oh my god that film was sick and disturbing, it slowly built up my anger towards the women of the island until i wanted to see some full on Texas chainsaw massacre style action, where the evil fuks get whats coming to them, but nothing, they break his legs and he begs, then he burns. IT SUCKED

ragesRemorse
Thought the original is errily disturbing in its vivid atmosphere, I must say the remake wasnt that bad. Had problems with dialogue and pacing, but it was a fair updated version.

ADarksideJedi
My husband to be wanted to see it but if it is horror then I dont want to see it at all.Is it?jm

Nordicdusk
I was upset that there was going to be a remake as the original is one of my fav movies. I just knew that this would be rubbish i just hope that its makes people aware of the original so maybe something good can come from this.

roughrider
Originally posted by Flight643
The remake was laughable... The Original was truly terrifying with Christopher Lee giving a chilling performance. Shame it had to be remade, there was no need for it whatsoever, but thats Hollywood these days mad

Wickerman REMAKE no good. Wickerman REMAKE go away, don't come back. Wickerman REMAKE not worth talking about. Wickerman REMAKE not even Sci Fi/Fantasy, so it doesn't belong here.

Koenig
The original was camp but good the remake was a joke.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
The original was better.

allofyousuckkk
whatwas the point of the car cras hat the beginning? it had nothing to do with the storyline

BinaryCleric
Originally posted by Mr Parker

Wow, seriously. Thanks for ruining the whole damn movie for me. You could have atleast put "I ruined the whole movie for people who haven't seen it." On your post subject..bash

MildPossession
Well you are not missing anything by not watching it now... unless you want to see the original, then, yeah lol.

Count Makashi
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
The original was better.

For once we agree.

Bicnarok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.