Lui Kang Vs Ryu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S.G
I searched and I couldn't find it. Its Lui Kang at his best from any of the games hes's been in vs Ryu at his best from any game hes BEEN in. Takes place in the final arena in Tekken 4, Heachie's stage.

Tha C-Master
Ryu should trounce him then.

S.G
Why ? Lui Kang has proved hes skiled fast and has power to back it up.

shin_remy
LOL

Ryu wins, this is done before

Swe_Bum
eheeheh.. swe_bum

Ryu Wins

S.G
Why does he win, I want proof please.

Emperor Ashtar
liu kang wins, he turns into a dragon and eats ryu.

Remulous
Ryu

Tallis
Liu Kang

The-Judge
ryu

Hoshi
this has been done before . Ryu officially can lift a 20-30 ton rock and stay with it while climbing a mountain , that gives him the strengh advantage. Ryu in his best form is almost as strong as akuma , and ryu in his evil form can punch a guy more than 15 times before the guy even notice it. Ryus hadouken destroyed buildings without spending much energy.Ryus ansatsuken is the deadliest martial art in the capcoms universe, it is said to be the strongest martial art ever created , Liu however , uses Pan Chui and Jun Fan to fight , ryu has the tech advantage too.

Remulous
Originally posted by Hoshi
this has been done before . Ryu officially can lift a 20-30 ton rock and stay with it while climbing a mountain , that gives him the strengh advantage. Ryu in his best form is almost as strong as akuma , and ryu in his evil form can punch a guy more than 15 times before the guy even notice it. Ryus hadouken destroyed buildings without spending much energy.Ryus ansatsuken is the deadliest martial art in the capcoms universe, it is said to be the strongest martial art ever created , Liu however , uses Pan Chui and Jun Fan to fight , ryu has the tech advantage too. DAMN!!! ryu is great isnt he big grin

The-Judge
sg, did you blocked me on msn??messed

S.G
Yep. I only keep my freinds sorry.

Oh and this fight is hand to hand no blasts etc.

sidekick
i say ryu from hoshi 15 hits thing

Rocky16
I will do this match on MUGEN.

bogen
ryu pwns teh other dude,
A. because he can kick ass
B. because he can kick more ass than A

Hwoarang
laughing

Great Logic.

He may be more powerful with attacks etc but not more skilled.

Christ Capcom is so loved its ridicules.

Ryu would win I suppose yeah but everyone makes it out to be a slaughter.

Kaled
Originally posted by shin_remy
LOL

Ryu wins, this is done before

Ryu... lui is a OK fighter compared to other supernatural fighters, but Ryu's right up there erm

Hwoarang
LOL Thats what I'm talking about. The most skilled fastest fight in MK who could match SF allot of the time being called a 'OK fighter' Its really pathetic when everyone underestimates everything thats not SF but overestimates everything that is.

Kaled
yeah but i mean... Lui Kang does have powers that strong, he's just really skillful, ryu on the other hand can destroy buildings etc

Hwoarang
Adsactly so I think from this moment it is skill. No speical balst powers etc.

H20 from now on to make a great fight.

Kaled
not special powers?? its like Bruce lee VS van Dan then big grin

no special powers involved prob Lui Kang

Hwoarang
Finally !!
Thats all I want. Somone to admit SF can be beaten in H2O.

Kaled
then use Khan, he'd thrash ryu, hands down

Hwoarang
Maybe I will.....

New Topic !!!

Remulous
I dont think Ryu would lose,but that's just me.

Hwoarang
I don't really know.

I am hoping some debates will change my mind.

JacopeX
In my opinion, this is no slaughter for eighter, this is a pretty close fight Definantely.

Hwoarang
I agree.

Joker1237
Zombie Liu beats all.

What is Ryu going to do when Kang starts muching on Ryu?? He is going to either die or become a zombie himself. either way, Zombie Liu beats all.

2D_MASTER
Ryu ripps Lui in half with a Shin-shoryuken, then feels bad when he attends Lui's closed casket funeral.

Superboy Prime
Er...Zombie Liu Kang...so f'ing funny. What's the story behind him?

TricksterPriest
His ghost came back and wanted revenge. I think it was on Shang Tsung or maybe cause his spirit was brought back by Onaga. I need to check Wiki. Without Super moves or specials, close fight. I still say Ryu, but it could come down to a lucky shot. With non-ki blasts and things like shoryuken and tatsumaki senpu kyaku, Ryu. With ki blasts and supers, Ryu. Quite simply, as long as it's a normal fight, Liu Kang has a shot, but the moment special techniques enter, he's toast.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Er...Zombie Liu Kang...so f'ing funny. What's the story behind him? funny? how n00bish....

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by JacopeX
funny? how n00bish....

Well yeah when it comes to MK I am a noob smile And Zombie Liu is still funny.

Blax X
Sounds funny as hell.

Joker1237
It happen, there are 2 Liu Kangs, the spirt Liu and the Zombie Liu.

Kang has 2 goals, to save his freinds from the Dragon King, and regain control of his out of control Zombie body, which has cause a lot of deaths.

Superboy Prime
I know the char exists, I just found it funny then and still do now.

At least they were original though...I mean well zombies ain't original...but at least the main char didn't come back unscratched like many other characters in games and comics.

Joker1237
yeah I do like the Liu Zombie story line so far. I cant wait for MKA tomorrow. Did you see the intro to that?? Kang had the best intro ever. Shang almost to the top and Zombie Liu comes in with broken neck, snaps it back in place. Also when Shang kick Kang, Kang's head twist backwards. I mean I was pretty amazing. Than the Zombie roar lol.

I read Ryu is afraid of spiders(A spider was in his mouth when he work up from a nap(You know always on the go ete)

What would Ryu think if he sees a Zombie lol.

Hwoarang
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
His ghost came back and wanted revenge. I think it was on Shang Tsung or maybe cause his spirit was brought back by Onaga. I need to check Wiki. Without Super moves or specials, close fight. I still say Ryu, but it could come down to a lucky shot. With non-ki blasts and things like shoryuken and tatsumaki senpu kyaku, Ryu. With ki blasts and supers, Ryu. Quite simply, as long as it's a normal fight, Liu Kang has a shot, but the moment special techniques enter, he's toast. Which is why they're not allowed.

OK it is NORMAL Liu kang. Not zombie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.