Superman (Blue) v.s. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
alright i dont think this has been done before........ but darkseid is bloodlusted, and non-jobbing, this fight takes place in an empty metropolis, who wins?

invisiblewoman
it would be a tough fight but Supes Blue takes it boxing boxed

nvrbeenwthagirl
Darksied can't erase superman, we know that. But he can use the OE for other things. Like Turning Superman back into his old regular self. And then he knocks him around like he's been doing for the last 30 years.

David_Richards
lol Ive seen lots of issues where supes whacks Darksied around

galan7777777
Originally posted by David_Richards
lol Ive seen lots of issues where supes whacks Darksied around as have i fight

nvrbeenwthagirl
lol Ive seen lots of issues where supes whacks Darksied around

It doesn't compare to the many many more issues of darksied beating the red panties off of Superman.

David_Richards
Ive never actually seen an issue of Darkseid beating the hell out of supes. its almost always supes kicking his ass.

galan7777777
but remember this is supes blue

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Darksied can't erase superman, we know that. But he can use the OE for other things. Like Turning Superman back into his old regular self. And then he knocks him around like he's been doing for the last 30 years. would you mind telling me what OE stands for ? embarrasment

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
would you mind telling me what OE stands for ? embarrasment

The Omega Effect. It stands for the fact that darksied can do what ever he wishes to the target with it.

invisiblewoman
ohh.... i see thanks for the info big grin

King_Mungi
Those times Superman "beat" Darkseid were avatars meaning not the real deal. As noted in the comics, the real Darkseid has never lost a battle.

galan7777777
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Those times Superman "beat" Darkseid were avatars meaning not the real deal. As noted in the comics, the real Darkseid has never lost a battle. true

Avalonofthewind
A "full" potential Blue should beat him since he was essentially limitless.

However, Darkseid and the OE has the advantage here.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
A "full" potential Blue should beat him since he was essentially limitless.

However, Darkseid and the OE has the advantage here. but do we know that the OE can effect energy of supe blues caliber?

Deathstroke
Originally posted by galan7777777
but do we know that the OE can effect energy of supe blues caliber?

I'd imagine the OE would have an affect on Supes, but I don't know to what degree. I was thinking Darkseid could take this because his "non-jobbing" form was supposed to be on Galactus level. Whether he actually was or not is up to debate, but oldschool non-jobberseid could do just about anything.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Deathstroke
I'd imagine the OE would have an affect on Supes, but I don't know to what degree. I was thinking Darkseid could take this because his "non-jobbing" form was supposed to be on Galactus level. Whether he actually was or not is up to debate, but oldschool non-jobberseid could do just about anything. true, i made this thread knowing that DS would have to be at his best normal power to compare to superman blue, but im still not sure on who could take this

UniOmni
Those times Superman "beat" Darkseid were avatars meaning not the real deal. As noted in the comics, the real Darkseid has never lost a battle.

Darkseid was beaten in Apok Now and S/B.

Superman didn't go all the way to the source wall to retrieve a damn avatar.

But i'm surprised i haven't heard " Superman blue takes control of the OE and blasts Darkseid with it! He had control over all energy, and had potential beyond infinite!!".

Soleran
Originally posted by UniOmni
But i'm surprised i haven't heard " Superman blue takes control of the OE and blasts Darkseid with it! He had control over all energy, and had potential beyond infinite!!".

Uh yeah that was my next post, please stop jumping the gun and stealing my thunder.

boriquaking55
I always wondered why DS didn't just use the OE to teleport Supes right into the core of a Red Supergiant. Of course, everyone suddenly starts strategizing like a pre-schooler when fighting GoldenBoy.

galan7777777
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I always wondered why DS didn't just use the OE to teleport Supes right into the core of a Red Supergiant. Of course, everyone suddenly starts strategizing like a pre-schooler when fighting GoldenBoy. lol, very true

invisiblewoman

Superman didn't go all the way to the source wall to retrieve a damn avatar.

good point!

King_Mungi

Never read it, but did they beat him with the ALE? which he now posseses?

UniOmni
Nope.

Deathstroke
Never read it, but did they beat him with the ALE? which he now posseses?

Darkseid currently has the ALE? I did not know that. Do you know what comic he gets it in?

galan7777777
Darkseid currently has the ALE? I did not know that. Do you know what comic he gets it in? i was under the impression darkseid once has the ALE but it was an entity that couldnt be controled so he with like 5 others banished it

Deathstroke
i was under the impression darkseid once has the ALE but it was an entity that couldnt be controled so he with like 5 others banished it

That's what I was thinking. I saw some scans of it in another thread I think.

MattDay
superman blue took on and held off a millenium giant and asmodel... is darksied on their level? im not sure?

galan7777777
That's what I was thinking. I saw some scans of it in another thread I think. yeah me 2, darkseid finally obtained the ALE but found that its vast power couldnt be controlled, so i think like 5 characters total combined their power to banish the ALE, but if he obtained it again then im curious how he can control it

galan7777777
Originally posted by MattDay
superman blue took on and held off a millenium giant and asmodel... is darksied on their level? im not sure? supe blue also took on the leader of the angels

MattDay
isn't that asmodel? I'm confused now

UniOmni
That would be the Asmodel he named already.

Deathstroke
supe blue also took on the leader of the angels

I think Asmodel was the leader of the angels.

galan7777777
I think Asmodel was the leader of the angels. yeah i believe so

MattDay
ahhh why say it twice? well anyway if he can hustle with the bustle on them guys darksied probably will be disappointed from this fight

King_Mungi
Darkseid currently has the ALE? I did not know that. Do you know what comic he gets it in?

Seven Soliders: Mister Miracle. He wiped out the New Gods, so how that fits in with Superman/Batman I don't know.

Detailed explanation, under "Recent characterizations":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darkseid

Deathstroke
I don't know if I like the idea of them changing Darkseid into an evil businessman type. Actually, I know I don't like that idea. It doesn't make any sense.

King_Mungi
Well there are rumors it didn't truly happened, but there is evidence indicating it's the mainstream DC universe.

galan7777777
I don't know if I like the idea of them changing Darkseid into an evil businessman type. Actually, I know I don't like that idea. It doesn't make any sense. agreed, this isnt how i wanna see darkseid portrayed:

Rols
Originally posted by MattDay
superman blue took on and held off a millenium giant and asmodel... is darksied on their level? im not sure?

Hes got 2 of em as his pets...

David_Richards
please provide scans of that. Taking down the leader of heavens army is not small feat.

galan7777777
please provide scans of that. Taking down the leader of heavens army is not small feat. agreed

Rols
Blue Supes beat Darkseid same way Normal Supes beat him...Lol

http://img427.imageshack.us/img427/412/darkseid1dt4.th.jpg

http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/1046/darkseid2hi7.th.jpg

David_Richards
Stop thinking of Darkseid as the supreme power, hes really not.

Doomsday used him for a rag doll, and it wasnt an avatar I have the issue in front of me, it WAS darkseid. I still think supes was wrong to heal him with the mother box.

King_Mungi
Stop thinking of Darkseid as the supreme power, hes really not.

Doomsday used him for a rag doll, and it wasnt an avatar I have the issue in front of me, it WAS darkseid. I still think supes was wrong to heal him with the mother box.

As I mentioned before it was retconned mentioning it was an avatar in subsequent issues.

Rols
Not the one that ive scanned..

galan7777777
Originally posted by Rols
Not the one that ive scanned.. the only way that supes ever "beats" DS is by using his OE against him

King_Mungi
Alright all of you view the Darkseid respect thread, it even has scans that comment on the avatars in it

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=366402&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

galan7777777
Alright all of you view the Darkseid respect thread, it even has scans that comment on the avatars in it

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=366402&perpage=20&pagenumber=1 hey whos the character in your sig thats in the very front (middle) sry if this is a stupid question, but im kind of color blind and i cant make it out

King_Mungi
hey whos the character in your sig thats in the very front (middle) sry if this is a stupid question, but im kind of color blind and i cant make it out

Well I'm partially color blind as well, and if your talking about the one glowing that's Guardian

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Guardian_I

galan7777777
Well I'm partially color blind as well, and if your talking about the one glowing that's Guardian

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Guardian_I yeah i feel your pain lol! and thats who i thought it was, i just wanted to make sure smile

David_Richards
As I mentioned before it was retconned mentioning it was an avatar in subsequent issues.

And you have scans of this?

King_Mungi
And you have scans of this?

in the respect thread, my word is never in question.

Rols
Blue Supes beat Darkseid same way Normal Supes beat him...Lol

http://img427.imageshack.us/img427/412/darkseid1dt4.th.jpg

http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/1046/darkseid2hi7.th.jpg

This one wasnt retconned.... And i seemed to not find it in that respect thread..

David_Richards
in the respect thread, my word is never in question.

I never said it was, can you give me a link to your respect thread,

oh and by the way Darkseid and Brainiac are my two fave DCU villians.

King_Mungi
This one wasnt retconned.... And i seemed to not find it in that respect thread..

I doubt it was the real Darkseid as well, hell did you see the things Darkseid can actually do in the respect thread?

Hell Darkseid ko'ed SUperman in three punches before, and when SUperman tried to sucker punch him after it did nothing to him.
=====
I never said it was, can you give me a link to your respect thread,

oh and by the way Darkseid and Brainiac are my two fave DCU villians.
=====

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=366402&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

If the search engine was better I could show the scans from the Doomsday vs. Darkseid thread that shows it.

galan7777777
I doubt it was the real Darkseid as well, hell did you see the things Darkseid can actually do in the respect thread?

Hell Darkseid ko'ed SUperman in three punches before, and when SUperman tried to sucker punch him after it did nothing to him.

If the search engine was better I could show the scans from the Doomsday vs. Darkseid thread that shows it. yeah, id like 2 c the DD scans

thanospimphand
Darksied can't erase superman, we know that. But he can use the OE for other things. Like Turning Superman back into his old regular self. And then he knocks him around like he's been doing for the last 30 years.

darkseid can't erase sups hey lol

juggernaut66666
Ive never actually seen an issue of Darkseid beating the hell out of supes. its almost always supes kicking his ass.
cause you have never read a ds comic

David_Richards
I have read many comfintations between them.

juggernaut66666
yeah sure laughing

badabing
I have read many comfintations between them.
What is a comfintation? roll eyes (sarcastic)

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by badabing
What is a comfintation? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jesse7
Juggs, which venom is the current 616 one, the blue or black one? Because Ive seen him as blue and black before in the 616.

juggernaut66666
you mean on my sig?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Jesse7
Juggs, which venom is the current 616 one, the blue or black one? Because Ive seen him as blue and black before in the 616.
Well on my sig the blue is the real one but the current one which has scorpion as a host is black he was black most of the time it depends ont the artist though

galan7777777
which version is stronger?

juggernaut66666
is that question about venom?

galan7777777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
is that question about venom? yes it was, sory bout that big grin

juggernaut66666
Well the current one is stronger i mean the symbiote cause he absorbed the other venom clone but since his host is not eddie brock he is not as good as the old venom

galan7777777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Well the current one is stronger i mean the symbiote cause he absorbed the other venom clone but since his host is not eddie brock he is not as good as the old venom ohh ok, i was just curious

batdude123
Darkseid.

UniOmni
Darkseid has two or maybe three Promethian Giants wandering Apok. And i wouldn't call them pets.
Not Millenium Giants.

Validus
Superman wins. OE gets looped back Firestorm style.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i was under the impression darkseid once has the ALE but it was an entity that couldnt be controled so he with like 5 others banished it

Darksied was able to get a piece of the ALE. The true ALE is waaay to powerful to control.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is what the Official DC site has to say about Darksied's powers. I think we severly underestimate him on these forums

Height: 7'6"
Weight: 515 lbs
Eyes: Red
Hair:

Powers
Darkseid is an incredibly powerful being, possessing near godlike abilities. Essentially the only limit to Darkseid's abilities is his willpower. For example, he is capable of moving entire solar systems by force of will alone, but while doing so he would not have the focus to perform other acts.

Known Powers:

Omega Effect: a form of energy that he fires from his eyes. This effect is not only a relentless attack, but it is capable of teleporting the target to any location Darkseid chooses and recall them later or erase the target from the universe and similarly reform them. Darkseid has pinpoint control over his Omega Beams, and his unerring aim allows it to travel in straight lines or bend, twist or curve around corners. The Effect can travel across time and pass through different universes, and can pass through nearly any known barrier.

In the three part Hunter/Prey storyline, he claimed that no being had yet withstood the full force of the Omega Beam, but Doomsday nonetheless survived the attack.

Superhuman Strength

Superhuman Stamina

Invulnerability

Superhuman Intelligence

Immortality

Telepathy

Mind Control: ability to control the minds of others by sheer force of will. His ability to use this power is so great that he can dominate millions of beings all at once.

Telekinesis

Matter Transmutation: ability to transmute matter

Molecular Dispersion: He is also able to dissipate and disperse the molecules of an object or organism, effectively erasing them from existence.

Avatar Creation: able to generate mental avatars

Psionic Possession: psychic abilities to possess an individual and negate any superhuman abilities they may have.

Energy Manipulation: can also mentally control most known forms of energy, allowing him to erect protective force fields and project withering energy bolts.

Teleportation

As an almost god-like being, Darkseid has several powers that surpass most other beings in the known universe.

Life Creation: He can create life and matter from nothing, as he did when he created the being known as Strayne,

Time Travel: can travel in time as easily as any New God.

Dimensional Teleportation: He can traverse different dimensions.

De-evolution: devolve living organisms.

Known Abilities: His genius surpasses that of most other known beings in the universe. He is a master planner and strategist and his armies are nearly unbeatable under his leadership.

Strength Level:

Rols
I thought he had 2 Millenium giant or was it promithian those two always confuses me...

the Darkone
This is what the Official DC site has to say about Darksied's powers. I think we severly underestimate him on these forums

Height: 8'9"
Weight: 1,800 lbs
Hair:

Powers
Darkseid is an incredibly powerful being, possessing near godlike abilities. Essentially the only limit to Darkseid's abilities is his willpower. For example, he is capable of moving entire solar systems by force of will alone, but while doing so he would not have the focus to perform other acts.

Known Powers:

Omega Effect: a form of energy that he fires from his eyes. This effect is not only a relentless attack, but it is capable of teleporting the target to any location Darkseid chooses and recall them later or erase the target from the universe and similarly reform them. Darkseid has pinpoint control over his Omega Beams, and his unerring aim allows it to travel in straight lines or bend, twist or curve around corners. The Effect can travel across time and pass through different universes, and can pass through nearly any known barrier.

In the three part Hunter/Prey storyline, he claimed that no being had yet withstood the full force of the Omega Beam, but Doomsday nonetheless survived the attack.

Superhuman Strength

Superhuman Stamina

Invulnerability

Superhuman Intelligence

Immortality

Telepathy

Mind Control: ability to control the minds of others by sheer force of will. His ability to use this power is so great that he can dominate millions of beings all at once.

Telekinesis

Molecular Dispersion: He is also able to dissipate and disperse the molecules of an object or organism, effectively erasing them from existence.

Psionic Possession: psychic abilities to possess an individual and negate any superhuman abilities they may have.

Energy Manipulation: can also mentally control most known forms of energy, allowing him to erect protective force fields and project withering energy bolts.

Teleportation

As an almost god-like being, Darkseid has several powers that surpass most other beings in the known universe.

Life Creation: He can create life and matter from nothing, as he did when he created the being known as Strayne,

Known Abilities: His genius surpasses that of most other known beings in the universe. He is a master planner and strategist and his armies are nearly unbeatable under his leadership.

Strength Level:

thanospimphand

Hair:

Powers

Known Powers:

Superhuman Strength

Superhuman Stamina

Invulnerability

Superhuman Intelligence

Immortality

Telepathy

Telekinesis

Teleportation

nice try but u just made the whole thing up lets see the real site then or do u just happen to remember all that off by hand now

Strength Level:

nice try but u just made the whole thing up lets see the real site then or do u just happen to remember all that off by hand now

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by thanospimphand

Read the wiki site and then go and confirm EVERy single power in the DS respect thread. that is what I did.

Rols

Hair:

Powers

Known Powers:

Superhuman Strength

Superhuman Stamina

Invulnerability

Superhuman Intelligence

Immortality

Telepathy

Telekinesis

Teleportation

Strength Level:
Hey that sounds like Thanos powers and SS has also done all those inclding the Avatar thing.. Kinda funny..

Jesse7

Jesse7
Hey that sounds like Thanos powers and SS has also done all those inclding the Avatar thing..

Your comparing SS "avatar" to DS Avatars in terms of feats? Rather you are comparing SS himself to DS himself?

Rols
Just saying SS and Thanos also had avatars.. Will actually Thanos had clones.. one clone comes to mind Omega.. SS gave life equal to himself 1 looked like him the other diff. but w/ same powers... I could also compare SS to Darkseid in feats..

Jesse7
Just saying SS and Thanos also had avatars.. Will actually Thanos had clones.. one clone comes to mind Omega.. SS gave life equal to himself 1 looked like him the other diff. but w/ same powers... I could also compare SS to Darkseid in feats..

If you want to go by feats...lets go because I've seen SS feats.

Rols
Sure.. What you got.. Ill start first...

im 5 feet 8 inch, 170 pounds, black hair, build muscles, white teeth pretty even, most ladies like me.... ohh i thought were talking our feats here..

Jesse7
Sure.. What you got.. Ill start first...

im 5 feet 8 inch, 170 pounds, black hair, build muscles, white teeth pretty even, most ladies like me.... ohh i thought were talking our feats here..

You sound spiffy big grin

Rols
If you want to go by feats...lets go because I've seen SS feats.
Then you know his done all those mentioned above.. But this is not SS vs Darkseid thread... Its Blue Supes vs Darkseid.. Which i beleived blue Supes takes it.. Just the fact he has beyond infinite potential, im still trying to figure that out and Darkseid's dont think his infinite, and even if you argue his infinite, hes not beyond, so surely Blue supes wins this fight....lololol.

Jesse7
Then you know his done all those mentioned above.. But this is not SS vs Darkseid thread... Its Blue Supes vs Darkseid.. Which i beleived blue Supes takes it.. Just the fact he has beyond infinite potential, im still trying to figure that out and Darkseid's dont think his infinite, and even if you argue his infinite, hes not beyond, so surely Blue supes wins this fight....lololol.

I still think your spiffy cool

Rols
You sound spiffy big grin
You mean buff... Oh yeah im buff... Baby.. roll eyes (sarcastic)..

Jimmy-Chan
Darkseid has beaten down Supes or directly shown superior several times. He was even owning Supes in S/B before the interference. I'd post some scans, but again this board's odd position regarding linking for newbs strikes at me. Is there a way to undo that? I'm sure there are people here who know who I am, given my net infamy. I decided to give this place a chance after talking to a friend who apparently posts here, in fact.

Anyway, Darkseid wins. He has more versatility and much more raw power. Regarding Superman's ability to dodge the Omegas, people forget that's only happened to the "real" Darkseid once. In S/B, Supes needed interference to save him. In Aos#485, the Omegas were "too quick" for pre-death Supes to dodge. Also, the Omegas have hit Lightray, who was stated by Metron to be faster than Superman Blue during Genesis.

Avalonofthewind

It can be said that Supes has had "avatars" as well.

Jimmy-Chan
The difference with Darkseid's avatars is that they're manifestations of a small portion of his own personal powers. They're like GL constructs that contain his consciousness. What's impressive about that is one of his avatars looked more powerful than Etrigan through direct comparison ... And another beat Orion off-panel.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Jimmy-Chan
The difference with Darkseid's avatars is that they're manifestations of a small portion of his own personal powers. They're like GL constructs that contain his consciousness. What's impressive about that is one of his avatars looked more powerful than Etrigan through direct comparison ... And another beat Orion off-panel. only on pannel evidence can be used

Jimmy-Chan
In this case, the avatar and Orion tumbled through the Firepits on-panel, and Orion fell to Earth defeated on-panel. Granted the actual win was off-panel, so whatever. Just to clarify.

Soleran
Blue Superman is destroyed by Darkseid.

The only way Blue Superman would have "limitless" power is if he could absorb ALL the energy there ever was , is and will be and well he never even came close to that so it;s just more comic hyperbolesmile

Darkseid plants his boot up Superman Blue's arse and leaves it there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.