Secret Avengers vs Outsiders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marvelprince
Both teams try to operate under the radar. What happens when they meet and throwdown?

Secret Avengers:
Captain America
Iron First
Luke Cage
Goliath
Cloak
Spider-Woman

Outsiders:
Nightwing
Katana
Grace
Captian Boomerang
Metamorpho
Thunder

David_Richards
Which side do you want to win? I think people should start posting that in the threads.

marvelprince
Well I'm kinda torn. I love both teams but I think I'm leaning to the Avengers. I'm not gonna sway things in their favor though. I want this to be a straight uo fight with no advantages to either side

David_Richards
LOL then you are on the wrong fourm my friend, there no such thing here.

And this is in no way a fair fight, lets see you stuck a team of half non-powered people against a team with highly powered people.

Yeah i think its very clear who you want to win.

let me guess they fight 30 ft away from each other.

nvrbeenwthagirl
If you take metamorpho out, you got a good throw down. Rex is just too much of an every thing kinda guy who is very hard to beat.

David_Richards
LOL leave him in hes liek the only chance in hell the outsiders even have,.

marvelprince
You serious? Grace has super strength and superhearing. Thunder is invunerable. Captain Boomerang has limited super-speed. Then I have NW, Katana and Rex. Then I have Cap, Danny, Cloak(who doesn't really have great showings), Goliath who also hasn't proven himself and Jess who can sting

David_Richards
keep telling yourself that.

Tron
Originally posted by David_Richards
Which side do you want to win? I think people should start posting that in the threads.

That's not really necessary. Doesn't make a difference when making a thread.

LOL then you are on the wrong fourm my friend, there no such thing here.

And this is in no way a fair fight, lets see you stuck a team of half non-powered people against a team with highly powered people.

Yeah i think its very clear who you want to win.

let me guess they fight 30 ft away from each other.

Pretty quick to judge, aren't we?

David_Richards
Tron,

youve been around here longer then me you should know both of those statements are true,

outavodka
Here we go:
Cloak sends Grace,NW,Katana to Oblivion
Cap/Luke put Thunder on her ass quite easily.
Spiderwoaman screws up Cap Boom with the phermones>throws his game off then makes him lightheaded enough time for golith to stomp his ass out. then The gangbang erupts leaving Ironfist to drop a niceone on Rex's face plus some well places spider stings from SW, and the rest of the team is still there not to mention Cloak who whould swallow this fool away to darkness.

Tron
Tron,

youve been around here longer then me you should know both of those statements are true,

Yes, I have been around longer, thanks for reminding me of that. And due to my experience, I can see that both statements are NOT true.

n the case of you're first statement, there shouldn't be any reason to make people say who they want to win when they start a thread. They may like either character, or know that either character has a shot, etc. There's no need or point in enforcing something like that.

David_Richards
I wasnt serious abotu that I was trying to make a statement about people who make threads for no other reason then to see their favorite characters win fights and they stack the detials in favor of one group.

galan7777777
I wasnt serious abotu that I was trying to make a statement about people who make threads for no other reason then to see their favorite characters win fights and they stack the detials in favor of one group. but who are you to say what other people think about characters?

David_Richards
Cause I am sick to death of seeing threads like that, and when i see something I dont like I change it.

rotiart
Cloak is the only wildcard on the marvel side... as if he could somehow absorbed the outsiders within his cloak... marvel would win...

however he'd probably get stunned by nightwing or something. as he was taken out in civil war by a couple of repulsor blasts... wtf...

Tron
I wasnt serious abotu that I was trying to make a statement about people who make threads for no other reason then to see their favorite characters win fights and they stack the detials in favor of one group.

I can understand that, but it's not the case in this thread, so there's no need to make an issue of it, cause I surely won't.

Cause I am sick to death of seeing threads like that, and when i see something I dont like I change it.

Too bad nothing on this forum is yours to change.

David_Richards
Please understand I have no ill will against you. But anytime ive changed things in the past it has useually be inspite of those in authority not with their co-operation.

Tron
Please understand I have no ill will against you. But anytime ive changed things in the past it has useually be inspite of those in authority not with their co-operation.

And this means what, exactly? no expression

David_Richards
It means I will point out these types of threads when they pop up and argue against them.

batdude123
Originally posted by Tron
I can understand that, but it's not the case in this thread, so there's no need to make an issue of it, cause I surely won't.

Too bad nothing on this forum is yours to change.

TRONIMIZED. evillaugh

David_Richards
It means I will point out these types of threads when they pop up and argue against them.

Not so much actually.

And it is since its a team of powered in some cases fairly powered people against a team of non-powered.

batdude123
Are you contradicting yourself? eer

David_Richards
not in anyway, quoting myself does nto mean that.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by marvelprince
Both teams try to operate under the radar. What happens when they meet and throwdown?

Secret Avengers:
Captain America
Iron First
Luke Cage
Goliath
Cloak
Spider-Woman

Outsiders:
Nightwing
Katana
Grace
Captian Boomerang
Metamorpho
Thunder

metamorpho could proably take out a lot of Marvels team by himself
I'd give the outsiders the win 7-8/10

outavodka
AuntMay ftw

marvelprince
Originally posted by outavodka
AuntMay ftw

Wow dude. I try to keep things fair here. If i put her in it'd be a curbstop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.