Jewish man removed from airplane for praying

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
'Some fellow passengers are questioning why an Orthodox Jewish man was removed from an Air Canada Jazz flight in Montreal last week for praying. The man was a passenger on a Sept. 1 flight from Montreal to New York City when the incident happened.'

But this is the best bit ...

'The Jewish group B'nai Brith Canada has offered to help give Air Canada crews sensitivity training.'

That's like getting Saharan nomads to teach igloo construction.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/montreal/story/2006/09/05/qc-hasidicprayeronplane.html

just thought id share with you a bit more stupidity in this stupid world we live iin

Strangelove
Oh, Christ....people make me truly sick

§P0oONY
That sucks but you know how hysterical some can get, people talking Hebrew in the way of a prayer might be seen as something else to an ignorant person... It's quite dreadful.

PVS
what they fail to mention was that customs officers later found explosive matzah balls in his carryon luggage

KidRock
Go Canada!

debbiejo
Better to say a poem backwards.........hehe evil face

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by KidRock
Go Canada!

laughing out loud

Trickster
I suppose to some people one bearded man not speaking English is much the same as another bearded man not speaking English. Beards are one of the most well-known checks used by airport security to identify terrorists.

ZOMG_Srsly
There was a gangsta appearing black dude of a recent flight I was on, obviously wasted or either retarded, cause he was talking real loud and used the word BOMB just a bit too loud.
They threw him off th eflight with airmarshals laughing

Another time awhite businessman said I am gonne go blow it up now, was talking about having to drop a shit but the wrong person misheard him and he got thrown off

AKGunter
I think that the Canadians are upset becuase their not sure what language to pray in.

ZOMG_Srsly
Canada....pfffft

DragonWoman
That's ridiculous...some people can be so paranoid about things go on around them that they'll prosecute a completely innocent man

Mindship
I'm curious as to the religionistic/political bents of the passengers who complained.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.