Drax the Destroyer/w Power Gem,Sentry & Supreme Power Hyperion vs Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Drax no jobber version Sentry who destroyed Venom of Carnage and punked Terrax & One most powerful Hyperion

Justice League
Superman
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Flash

nvrbeenwthagirl
This thread is stacked very heavily against the JLA

David_Richards
Spite thread

golem370
Yeah Three against Five laughing out loud Alright I will add Green Lantern/Kyle

Accel
Ripping Carnage in half wouldn't really impress any one in the JLA, especially this lineup.

Validus
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
This thread is stacked very heavily against the JLA
How?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
How?
There isn't a soul on the JLA who has the right powers to actually harm Drax or out punch him WITH the powergem. You need some kind of manipulation power or holding power to physcially best him. Sentry is rediculous. He can make other beings and has all kinds of light powers. He's like Superman with the quantum bands on or something. Aquaman and Flash would be left standing on the ground so they aren't even factors in the fight.

Validus
There isn't a soul on the JLA who has the right powers to actually harm Drax or out punch him WITH the powergem. You need some kind of manipulation power or holding power to physcially best him.
Flash or Green Lantern could BFR Drax easily enough.

Sentry is rediculous.
Not really.

He can make other beings and has all kinds of light powers.
Not really.

He's like Superman with the quantum bands on or something.
Not really.

Aquaman and Flash would be left standing on the ground so they aren't even factors in the fight.
I'm starting to think that in addition to never being with a girl, you've also never had a clue.

I watch Pokemon
Is this current Captain Marvel?

Accel
There isn't a soul on the JLA who has the right powers to actually harm Drax or out punch him WITH the powergem. You need some kind of manipulation power or holding power to physcially best him. Sentry is rediculous. He can make other beings and has all kinds of light powers. He's like Superman with the quantum bands on or something. Aquaman and Flash would be left standing on the ground so they aren't even factors in the fight.
Flash and Aquaman not being a factor... laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
Flash or Green Lantern could BFR Drax easily enough.

Not really.

Not really.

Not really.

I'm starting to think that in addition to never being with a girl, you've also never had a clue.

Well if these beings are fighting in the upper atmosphere then Flash and aquaman won't be doing a thing but twittling thier thumbs. and the thread starter didnt' list green lantern in the fight.

David_Richards
If its current Captian Marvel he and superman take this.

golem370
Drax can fly at sub-light speed his isn't current Drax it's Drax with the Power Gem like in the Infinity Watch

David_Richards
Captian Marvel is now the Supreme Lord of Order in the DCU, hes beyond a god.

golem370
This Drax the Destroyer
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/draxprf.jpg

golem370
Well I meant Normal Captain Marvel not Shazam

Accel
Well if these beings are fighting in the upper atmosphere then Flash and aquaman won't be doing a thing but twittling thier thumbs. and the thread starter didnt' list green lantern in the fight.
Flash can run up and steal their speeds at the beginning of the fight. The threadstarter added GL in his second post.

golem370
Well ok Drax loses his speed he is still in possession of the Power Gem which grants him Ulimited Strength Stamina and Durability

David_Richards
And against Captian Marvel /w Shazzams powers he is bye bye, Drax was also mindless when he had the gem.

golem370
Didn't Hyperion Absorb Holocausts powers or him. Couldn't he do the same to Flash

Accel
Originally posted by golem370
Well ok Drax loses his speed he is still in possession of the Power Gem which grants him Ulimited Strength Stamina and Durability
Which does him no good at all if he can't move.
Originally posted by golem370
Didn't Hyperion Absorb Holocausts powers or him. Couldn't he do the same to Flash
No.

golem370
Yeah he also like I said put down Champion down with one shot he Warlock and Thanos was the last one's standing after fighting many many Marvel Heros and was still going

golem370
Of course not lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.