The Sweetest Costume

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Prophecy
I was just wondering what super hero or heroine has the most sweetest costume>?????? eek! eek!

Darth Vegas
Definitely Iron Man.

King_Mungi
Captain America and Superman, there is just something so iconic about them.

BobbyD
WW! There's hardly anything to it. evil face love

willRules
Batman's costume rocks especially when drawn by Jim Lee. I mean anyone who can make wearing underwear on top of your trousers look cool, deserves a medal yes

Although Nightwing's costume is cool as well. As for women, well my vote goes to Emma Frost for obvious reasons yes

pr1983
Emma Frost has the kind of costume that no other x-woman could get away with... or probably even wear properly...

WW... combined with the body that goes in it... huntress, and hush catwoman... droolio

roughrider
Moon Knight is No.1 for me.
It's the vigilante costume I would wear.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by roughrider
Moon Knight is No.1 for me.
It's the vigilante costume I would wear.

It's because it matches your eyes right?

willRules
lol

juggernaut66666
Venom,darkness,iron spidey , ironman,

Spideys Sister
Iron Man (I voted), Spidey then Deadpool.

galan7777777
i like the new spidey costume also

masterkit
Originally posted by pr1983
Emma Frost has the kind of costume that no other x-woman could get away with... or probably even wear properly...

WW... combined with the body that goes in it... huntress, and hush catwoman... droolio

Storm looks hot like always and yes storm would look good in Emma's Costume Cuz i drew her in it once

NiņoAraņa
thor, i mean iron mans is kool, but Thor has gods' clothes on

galan7777777
i like lucifer morningstar's "costume" as well, its classic and fits his personality very well winking03

invisiblewoman
what about the invisible big grin

Blanka
i like the new spidey costume

H. S. 6
Turner's Batman is excellent.

pr1983
Originally posted by masterkit
Storm looks hot like always and yes storm would look good in Emma's Costume Cuz i drew her in it once

I don't think storm has the figure for it... erm

but storm has some nice costumes herself...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.