Drax the Destroyer/w Power Gem,Sentry & Supreme Power Hyperion vs DCU team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David_Richards
Drax the Destroyer/w Power Gem,
Sentry
Supreme Power Hyperion

vs

Ion
Captian Marvel /w Power of Shazzam
Superman Prime

this is a better match.

I watch Pokemon
DCU team 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10

no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon

no expression
I 2nd that!!!

Tron
Originally posted by David_Richards
Sentry
Supreme Power Hyperion

vs

Ion
Superman Prime

this is a better match.

No, it's not. Extremely one-sided, I'm almost tempted to call it spite.

David_Richards
its not ment to be. and theres quite a few threads on here that are FAR more one sided and they arent called spite.

Accel
This match is stupid.

Soleran
Originally posted by Accel
This match is stupid.

Yeah it is, Sentry could win this by himself, serious mismatch against DC again.

David_Richards
no and its no more one sided then most of the other threads on here.

Soleran
uh huh, sure

Accel
I'd say it's a lot worse than Northstar vs Nightwing.

Soleran
I'd say it's a lot worse than Northstar vs Nightwing.

Hey that one was just misunderstood, NW just needed prep to use his ninja powers.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soleran
Yeah it is, Sentry could win this by himself, serious mismatch against DC again.

What drug is that your taking? I would like some.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

It's Acid. jk

DC 10/10

Soleran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

Power of a million suns exploding! Two seconds ahead of everyone in the time stream! C.L.O.C. has to keep it measured perfectly! Sentry is the DC universe slayer.

Deathstroke
As of right now Sentry hasn't done a whole lot to impress me.

galan7777777
Yeah it is, Sentry could win this by himself, serious mismatch against DC again. sentry has yet to live up to all the hype he gets..... the DCU team wins easily 10/10

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon

no expression

Deathstroke
Almost all of Sentry hype is hypothetical, and if we're going by hypothetical power then wouldn't Superman Prime be one of the most powerful beings in the universe?

Soleran
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Almost all of Sentry hype is hypothetical, and if we're going by hypothetical power then wouldn't Superman Prime be one of the most powerful beings in the universe?

Yet most people would agree with this or at least give you the benefit of the doubt, Sentry on the other hand is dismissed constantly.

Sentry wins this fight solo! eek!

Deathstroke
I don't really like vs. threads with Sentry or Superman Prime. Superman Prime never really did a whole lot and Sentry doesn't have enough feats yet to make an accurate decision.

Tron
its not ment to be. and theres quite a few threads on here that are FAR more one sided and they arent called spite.

Yeah, but the difference I see between those and this is that I'd imagine you would know better, especially with all the times that you've yelled "spite".

If you don't know better, then I apologize in advance.

David_Richards
This isnt spite, as you can see lots of people have made arguments for the Marvel people where they could win as well as the DC people.

juggernaut66666
This isnt spite, as you can see lots of people have made arguments for the Marvel people where they could win as well as the DC people.
Yeah sure Ion kills them alone laughing

rotiart
I really wish marvel could win, but they can't, therefore the threadmaker is an out and out censored2censoredblowup

David_Richards
Maybe not the current one, he doesnt know his ablilties which limits his ability to control them.

juggernaut66666
This match is stupid.
thumb up

Tron

Ummmm, no they haven't. Two or three people said Sentry wins, but as also said, Sentry's showings so far haven't been very impressive compared to his opponents.

Soleran
I said Sentry wins as a humorous post in the thread, this is a retarded thread.

batdude123
Sentry
Supreme Power Hyperion

vs

Ion
Superman Prime

this is a better match.

hysterical hysterical2

DC team 1651649876543167989798798795461321/10.

Juntai
I'd give any single character on the DC team the win over the that particular Marvel team.

David_Richards
I said Sentry wins as a humorous post in the thread, this is a retarded thread.

Really ive seen threads far more one sided then this which youve supported.

batdude123
Really ive seen threads far more one sided then this which youve supported.

Such as? This one's pretty bad.

David_Richards
The one where Nightwing stands infront of cyclops liek a human target instead of taking into account how he fights.

Validus
Maybe not the current one, he doesnt know his ablilties which limits his ability to control them.
As of last issue, Kyle knows how to control the Starheart and Central Battery.

David_Richards
Still not completely.

Juntai
Still not completely. He gained understanding in the last issue and finally accepted his role as ION. The idea that he DOESNT know his powers is far more speculation than the idea that he does, given that he's shown as knowing. wink

David_Richards
LOL so bascially what your trying to tell me in a round about way is the Dc team would win?

Juntai
I already said that. I'd give the win to any single DC person here over that entire team. Anyone in their right mind would probably agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.