there is this girl i really like but ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Infinity
hi. there is this realy pretty girl atmy school . but i dont think she knows me at all..like she always goes to see my friend and im there but she never talks to me at all.. i dont know what to do..i just realy need good advice .. thanks alot she really means alot to me

~Da Rev~
Go up to her, grab her ass, yell your name, then run away screaming "I have five apples in a donkey. Don't smell me!!!"

TheKingofKINGS!
Here's some advice:

TALK TO HER!

Though how does she mean a lot to you if she doesn't know you? Sounds like an immature infatuation to me...

Alliance
1. Don't ask for advice online.

2. Try talking to her.

CatDude
Quit being a pussy..., the world belongs to the bold and the meek only inherit it when they die.

Shy doesn't translate to "Cool and Sensitive" it translates to either, weak or aloof. Don't be a ***, just ask her out..

****in' pussies make my but itch...blowup

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Infinity
hi. there is this realy pretty girl atmy school . but i dont think she knows me at all..like she always goes to see my friend and im there but she never talks to me at all.. i dont know what to do..i just realy need good advice .. thanks alot she really means alot to me

Just start talking to her. Don't be afraid to make conversation.

Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Go up to her, grab her ass, yell your name, then run away screaming "I have five apples in a donkey. Don't smell me!!!"

laughing

Lord Paradise
hi. there is this realy pretty girl atmy school . but i dont think she knows me at all..like she always goes to see my friend and im there but she never talks to me at all.. i dont know what to do..i just realy need good advice .. thanks alot she really means alot to me She obviously means less to you than the amount of effort it takes to say "hi."

Go up to her, grab her ass, yell your name, then run away screaming "I have five apples in a donkey. Don't smell me!!!" I don't think it's ever failed before...

Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Here's some advice:

TALK TO HER!

Though how does she mean a lot to you if she doesn't know you? Sounds like an immature infatuation to me... ADVICE IN CAPS LOCK IS BETTER; GO WITH THIS.

Originally posted by Alliance
1. Don't ask for advice online.

2. Try talking to her. Wise. BUT NOT IN CAPS LOCK.

coolmovies
Ya just go and say hi if shes new then say which school u came from . Ask the basic questions and you will be ok .

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Ladyluck

laughing

It worked on you naughty

The Pict

How old are you?

Lord Paradise
Originally posted by The Pict
How old are you? Good point... I'm guessing 12.

Ladyluck
It worked on you naughty

True hmm

shifty

The Pict
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
Good point... I'm guessing 12.

laughing harsh

Infinity
stfu im 14. by the way..

Strangelove
hi. there is this realy pretty girl atmy school . but i dont think she knows me at all..like she always goes to see my friend and im there but she never talks to me at all.. i dont know what to do..i just realy need good advice .. thanks alot she really means alot to me The only way you'll get her is by accepting the Lord Jesus Christ as your own personal savior. no expression

§P0oONY

Really pretty girl?

Give up, you don't stand a chance.

w00t

clap
Buy her something nice like an iPod then ask her out.

The Pict
stfu im 14. by the way..

When you say she goes to see your friend do you mean at his house?

Strangelove

Lord Paradise
stfu im 14. by the way.. stick out tongue So am I. hmmWere you in my English class last year?

Quincy
Stalk Her.

shock

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Strangelove
You give up too quickly.

Love Jesus, and she will be yours to f**k as you please.

No, not at all... This guy doesn't stand a chance because he can't even spell "really". smoke

Jesus is 'teh' sex. yes

Lord Paradise
This didn't deserve two pages. Talk to her.

Weeping Fairy

aw... thats sweet, the first thing u should do is talk to her, just say hi, then get to know her more, she might like the same stuff as you, and you two must just click wink

Pandemoniac
Get her attention ASAP, being passive and shy won't get you anywhere.
But always remain yourself, if you think you'll need to act like someone you aren't in order to get closer to her, forget it.
Make the best of what you really are and carry that confidence up to her.

The Pict
When she goes to talk to your pal beat the sh*t out of him to show her how tough you are.

§P0oONY
My advice would be not to get involved until you're grown some pubic hair... stick out tongue

CatDude
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Get her attention ASAP, being passive and shy won't get you anywhere.
But always remain yourself, if you think you'll need to act like someone you aren't in order to get closer to her, forget it.
Make the best of what you really are and carry that confidence up to her.

But always remain yourself

Ignore this..., this is terrible advice, coming from someone sitting at an internet forum who probably has never seen a girl naked.

Tell her what you think she wants to hear, be a complete dickhead, and under no circumstance is it kewl to show her how good you are at video games, LOTR trivia or Star Wars lip synching... smokin'

~Flamboyant~
hi. there is this realy pretty girl atmy school . but i dont think she knows me at all..like she always goes to see my friend and im there but she never talks to me at all.. i dont know what to do..i just realy need good advice .. thanks alot she really means alot to me What "clique" do you belong to? And what "clique" doues she belong to? (Clique means social group basically, incase you didn't know that)

~Flamboyant~
Originally posted by CatDude

Ignore this..., this is terrible advice, coming from someone sitting at an internet forum who probably has never seen a girl naked.

Tell her what you think she wants to hear, be a complete dickhead, and under no circumstance is it kewl to show her how good you are at video games, LOTR trivia or Star Wars lip synching... smokin' Sort of agree. Girls like guys that are dicks. Plain and simple.

Swe_Bum
swe_bum_love2

Pandemoniac

Tell her what you think she wants to hear, be a complete dickhead, and under no circumstance is it kewl to show her how good you are at video games, LOTR trivia or Star Wars lip synching... smokin'

You must be some one that thinks he has scored when a girl gives you a second glance.
In order to establish something serious, with the tons of sex that may come with that, you need to express a certain amount of honesty about yourself.
Blab around all you want, you'll face the consequences soon.

CatDude
You must be some one that thinks he has scored when a girl gives you a second glance.
In order to establish something serious, with the tons of sex that may come with that, you need to express a certain amount of honesty about yourself.
Blab around all you want, you'll face the consequences soon.

I'm an internet e-stud, I get more tang than Apollo Astronauts. There are no consequences dicky, the chick either puts out, or gets out, there's always more fish in the sea, and I ain't no Steve Irwin to have some fish kill me with her tail... smokin'

Pandemoniac
I'm an internet e-stud, I get more tang than Apollo Astronauts. There are no consequences dicky, the chick either puts out, or gets out, there's always more fish in the sea, and I ain't no Steve Irwin to have some fish kill me with her tail... smokin'

To each his own, but you just admitted that your sedative talents are on the net, mine are on the real-life dance-floor.
Happy fishing

CatDude
To each his own, but you just admitted that your sedative talents are on the net, mine are on the real-life dance-floor.
Happy fishing

Sedative

adj : tending to soothe or tranquilize; "valium has a tranquilizing effect"; "took a hot drink with sedative properties before going to bed" n : a drug that reduces excitability and calms a person

So basically, you put people to sleep on the dance floor, while I put them to sleep on the internet... cool

Pandemoniac
Atleast I'm closer to my 'victims' in person than you'll be

CatDude
Atleast I'm closer to my 'victims' in person than you'll be

Is it your dancing or your pathetic attempts at wit that put your victim's to sleep? A friend wants to know.. smokin'

Xirius

Talk to her, tell jokes, have fun. Generally just be friendly and outgoing towards her.

Pandemoniac
Is it your dancing or your pathetic attempts at wit that put your victim's to sleep? A friend wants to know.. smokin'

Aw man, you've got me. I meant to say seductive in my prior post, instead of sedative. But you know, with potatoes cooking in the kitchen, people on the phone and the cats in need of feeding, a spelling mistake might slip through.
Let's just say that if you could type as good as I can dance, you could have copied the bible by hand during this conversation.

Infinity
k listen up. this girl i actualyl like like her... i dont wanan fk things up lolmessed like ya i dont that alot. its not just to have sec or anything.. i really like her and want it to last, good advice by some. some of u are internet nerds. who have no lives big grin

CatDude
...tell her the last time you jerked off it took you nearly 3 minutes to finish and when you did, you hit yourself in the eye...

The Pict
k listen up. this girl i actualyl like like her... i dont wanan fk things up lolmessed like ya i dont that alot. its not just to have sec or anything.. i really like her and want it to last, good advice by some. some of u are internet nerds. who have no lives big grin

Let's face facts, kiddo, you are posting on a internet forum asking for advice about girls. You can't call anyone here a nerd.

Prabhodh
stfu im 14. by the way..

You'll see another pair of boobs and forget this chick ever existed srug

~Flamboyant~
k listen up. this girl i actualyl like like her... i dont wanan fk things up lolmessed like ya i dont that alot. its not just to have sec or anything.. i really like her and want it to last, good advice by some. some of u are internet nerds. who have no lives big grin Dude, you have to take a few risks if you ever want to have a chance.

justjakk
hey slick, did you ever ask your "friend" about her? maybe she is his gf, maybe not. if you asked him about her, "your friend" could tell you about her. and if you see her talking to "your friend", add a couple lines of conversation.

"i have a wart on my knuckle."
"i like pie"
" will you two just start kissing or something allreay?"

do something. even if it is taping a bomb to your chest and blowing yourself up in front of her. it may only work once, but you will get her attention.

and remember, "your friend" knows her, otherwise, they wuouldnt be talking. ask "your friend"

Disclaimer" Evil Bunny advice only works if you follow it. So stop readinng and follow the Evil Bunny advice. Also, Evil Bunny rules the world. Obey the Evil Bunny and you will live. Long live Evil Bunny.

MJOILNIR
Little bro, just talk to her. The worst she can do is say no. She cant take your birthday away.

~Flamboyant~
hi. there is this realy pretty girl atmy school . but i dont think she knows me at all..like she always goes to see my friend and im there but she never talks to me at all.. i dont know what to do..i just realy need good advice .. thanks alot she really means alot to me Wait a second...I just reread this. So you actually hang out with her? What the hell man? Ask her for her phone #, or screename or something. This should be mad easy.

RZA
...tell her the last time you jerked off it took you nearly 3 minutes to finish and when you did, you hit yourself in the eye...

lol, where did this come from?

You know come to think of it, that just might impress her.

This actually is the best advice. Sad but true.

-Tired Hiker-

Ask her if she'd like to go have a soda after school. If she says that she doesn't drink soda, then forget about her. You don't want to go out with a girl who hates on soda. Girls like that usually end up as hardcore vegetarians who become massage therapists and end up giving their clients "happy endings", and they believe in herbal medicine and crap like that. erm

RZA

Dude, honestly all you have to do is just find the 'Clitoris'

You can also impress her by telling her you wrote these songs while thinking of her...

There's the girl that I like...
Now more than ever, she gives me butterflies,
she makes my stomach quizie every time she walks bye....
I know i can be cool if I try!

There's the girl that I like...
Over there laughing with that smart...
EH! you're holding up the god damn lunch line!

There's the girl that I like....
Now it appears that she likes an other guy...
it must be because he's political and stuff....
I bet I can be political too!

And if all else fails just ask yourself what would Brian Boitano do? stick out tongue

-Tired Hiker-
. .. . why, he'd make a plan and follow through! That's what Brian Boitono would do. big grin

RZA
I'd bet he'd impress her by kicking an ass or two cuz that's what Brian Boitano would do. Starting with his friendstick out tongue

C'mon gang! everybody join in...

What would Brian Boitano do if he was here today....

SelphieT
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT. are you guys helping him or bein jerks?

Well, as a girl, I'll try my best to help you. I'm 15, so I can probably be a great deal of help mebeh?

But yes, so you want this girl to notice you, huh? Well here's somethings you should maybe think about:

*get to know what she likes to do out of school
*find out what she likes to do during school
*compliment her if she looks especially nice one day
*find out from someone else maybe if she likes your friend, or if she likes you
*when you make eye contact, give her a little smile smile

I hope some of this is good advice, tell me how things work out, I'm curious to hear about it smile

RZA
^ Yeah that or just find the Clitoris

CatDude
Originally posted by RZA
^ Yeah that or find the Clitoris

...what is this 'clitoris' of which you speak...? A friend wants to know... cool

SelphieT
Originally posted by RZA
^ Yeah that or find the Clitoris

heeeeeeeey, now if she's a good girl, she won't want to do that right away now, would she?

But....if she's wet and wild......shifty

SelphieT
...what is this 'clitoris' of which you speak...? A friend wants to know... cool

Nature's rubix cube confused

RZA

I think it's kinda like finding Jesus or something???

-Tired Hiker-
. . . . Did somebody say my name?

Dude, who the f*ck are you?

Why, I'm Brian Dennehy . . . .

RZA
No not f*ckin Brian Dennehy! mad

Yeah go away dude!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.