Batman Begins was missing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theshakl
Don't you all think that Batman Begins would have been much more emotionally impacting if they had use Danny Elfman's theme song for Batman? I feel like it was really missing in the movie and the music always does so much for the movie.
I hope they use it in the new movie...but that's just my wish.
Hey can anyone make a Batman Begins video clip with the Elfman's Batman theme?

NoFate007
They'll never use it in this series, sorry pal.

Mr Parker
Im afraid he's right but yeah I agree with you,it was a shame they did not use it.

theshakl
for sure they won't use it??????

NoFate007
100% positive.

Mr Parker
yeah thats a given.they are trying to separate Begins from resembling anything that the other films did.

Tron
They won't use it, they're setting it apart from the rest of the movies. Personally, I don't think they should use it either. As great as the theme was, it doesn't match the feel of Batman Begins.

NoFate007
I would just hope that they solidify an actual theme for the next one. There were two that seemed like they had potential, the one being used in the Tumbler chase and the other being used in Watanabe's fight, even though I think the former was meant to be considered the new "theme".

Up In Flames
batman begins set the standard for how a hero is born... as for the music, i liked the movie theme the way it was. nuff said...

smiley8
I cant even remember the Begins music, sorry! Elfmans bats theme was iconic, they should have it in some form somewhere, maybe a redone version like they did with xmen theme from the cartoons to film

bakerboy
I know that the Elfman theme was cool and all, but as mr parker said, they are trying to do a new and totally different film than the other films. A total restart. Not as superman returns using the same music and almost the same dialogue and story than superman 1.

braz
Batman Begins was missing...or what i hope to see in The Dark Knight is:

1. him using batarangs as weapons like he does in the comics like w/ throwing multiple ones at once, i loved that man!!
2. better gadgets, like electric batarangs, heck maybe even exploding ones
3. using tear gas/smoke grenades like he does in the comics
4. Harvey Dent and Two face origins
5. Selina Kyle/Catwoman
6. Scary as hell Joker who looks completely menacing and demonish, and also wanna see Bats beat the living tar outta him as he laughs, until Joker gets KO'd no expression
but as for the music it was perfect IMO, loved it. that Molossus track always gets me pumped up.
7.more details on the stopping abilities of the Nomes survival suit
8. possibly a Bat-wing which is actually a stealth bomber with missiles and machine cannons n such embarrasment
the Big Batcomputer and a crime lab
and better fighting scenes. mad those ones in Batman Begins were just incomprehensible. i wanna see Batman doing some moves like Blade in his movies, OMG that would be soo cool droolio

hmms i think thats it smile

Silverstein
yeah i wanna more stuff in the batcave, since alfred said they should improve on the south (east) wing(?)

Mr Parker
great post Braz.I hope they are imaginative enough to use all those things in the sequel.I would think they would since Nolan focused so much attention on Batman in the first film and like stein said,alfread said they should improve on the east wing.thet being the case,i would think we get to see the batcomputer and all those things constructed. Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.